Next year - this would be lovely

Créé par: SlimTJ100
Équipe: 2023-24 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 3 févr. 2023
Publié: 3 févr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
On, Panarin here me out lol

This could be a thing. The rangers need cap space and to get it, trading Pararin may be the best way to go. Obviously he would need to agree to this. But back in Chicago playing with Kane, with MAAAAAAYBE Bedard? How awesome would that be! Everyone is happy. A top 3 pick even would be great for them, and very possible

Remember. Drury didn’t give Panarin all this money, it was Gorton

Anyway..this is what I think would lead us to Meier at the deadline and the reason for both trades happening. Basically trading for Meier assures this all happening

Lay it on me!! I can take the abuse! 😉

Also. If Someone can help, is the cap 8350000? For 23-24. Are my prices right?

Last thing. I realize I have thrown Othmann right into the fire so the lines could be different obviously. I would try it right off the bat tho. Kid line needs to stay intact and not be traded under any cir
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 500 000 $
65 000 000 $
65 000 000 $
88 500 000 $
22 000 000 $
Transactions
NYR
  1. Megna, Jaycob
  2. Meier, Timo [Droits de RFA]
SJS
  1. Jones, Zachary [Droits de RFA]
  2. Kravtsov, Vitali [Droits de RFA]
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
This trade would’ve have happen at the TDL
NYR
  1. Jeannot, Tanner [Droits de RFA]
NSH
  1. Gauthier, Julien [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (NYR)
NYR
  1. Dach, Colton
  2. Lafferty, Sam
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (TBL)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (CHI)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de NYR
Logo de COL
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 089 225 $610 892 $1 015 000 $410 775 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AG
RFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 févr. 2023 à 22 h 28
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 34
I was reading carefully and was like. Wow all those contracts make sense and fit. I wonder what type of cap wizard this guy is. Then I see u trade panarin to Chicago as if he’s a cap dump lol.

Not trying to bash on it but the rangers aren’t gonna move panarin like that imo
3 févr. 2023 à 22 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 317
Quoting: Devs17
I was reading carefully and was like. Wow all those contracts make sense and fit. I wonder what type of cap wizard this guy is. Then I see u trade panarin to Chicago as if he’s a cap dump lol.

Not trying to bash on it but the rangers aren’t gonna move panarin like that imo

Ok I appreciate that lol I’m honestly not even concerned about that. I just want him off the books tbph. Replenish the picks you dealt for Meier. Basically we’re trading Panarin for Meier, ya follow? But they play together first haha. I’ll take whatever I can get that’s the part of the deal I’m not sure which direction it would go
3 févr. 2023 à 22 h 38
Torresing
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 705
As I said before, those prospects do not move the needle for Timo at all. The picks are late round. It's still an easy pass. Timo is an elite power forward, u don't get him without losing something of high value. Othmann, Laf, Cuylle. One of those guys will have to be there to make that value up.
3 févr. 2023 à 22 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
I think the selling point for Panarin (which would be the fly in the ointment imo) would be playing w/Kane, where they started, and with a nice shiny new center. Chicago neeeeeds to win top 3 for all that is holy tho. A fkin super line!
3 févr. 2023 à 22 h 41
Torresing
Also Megna is not a throw-in. He's a legit NHL defenseman. Not happening.
3 févr. 2023 à 22 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Quoting: sleeparc

Quoting: sleeparc

I’ve had Jones for Megna separately. Which I think helps both teams. Jones would be the heir apparent to EK65

Meier part I’m not sure who then. But I think that deal is going to happen. I’d hate to have it be Cuylle but I think the most logical option. Kid line and Othmann I think are the untouchable. Miller too. They won’t blow the whole thing up for him know what I mean? Him and Grier are good friends right? So I don’t see either one trying to screw each other. It won’t be Kakko because he’s rw. Othmann Cuylle or Laf, you could be right. The two firsts, even all 3 if necessary. Grier may have to bite the bullet on the prospect. We’ll see. I feel like this trade is actually gonna happen tho
3 févr. 2023 à 23 h 3
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,127
I highly doubt laffy doesnt get an offer sheet for at least 3.5 short term, probably 4.
3 févr. 2023 à 23 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
The more I think about it rangers could bite the bullet and do Laf. The problem with that is we can’t assume the Panarin trade would happen. Meier to NY for Laf, means Meier doesn’t leave NY

The Chicago package would need to be substantial in that case also
3 févr. 2023 à 23 h 53
Torresing
Quoting: SlimTJ100
The more I think about it rangers could bite the bullet and do Laf. The problem with that is we can’t assume the Panarin trade would happen. Meier to NY for Laf, means Meier doesn’t leave NY

The Chicago package would need to be substantial in that case also

Why is Chicago taking a massive panarin contract during a rebuild?
SociallyHawkward et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 23 h 53
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,279

They absolutely should. Dude may be the best player we’ve had since Leetch, but is extremely overpaid and inefficient at driving play at 5 on 5. I’d willingly lose him for $11.6 mil of cap space. This team needs to get rid of both Panarin and Trouba. The day they signed those contracts was the nail in the coffin for this team. They won’t win a cup in the next 10 years. They screwed up the rebuild and will end up being like the 2010’s Rangers all over again. Good, but not good enough to win.
Garak a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 8 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,555
Personally, I would love to watch Panarin in a Hawks sweater again. But that is just my irrational side. I doubt CHI's front office would be interested enough to send out assets for him. They are preaching patience with the rebuild and player development. I have heard speculation that CHI might want to bring in talent right away if they get Bedard in the 2023 draft. So, that is probably the only way I see something like this actually happening. And even then, it is a stretch.

That isn't a cap dump. A cap dump would be the Rangers having to pay to move his contract. They would, however, be taking a hit on his actual value because of his cap hit in this situation, but sometimes that is the price of trimming the fat and making sure you can fit everyone under the cap.

Personally, if I'm the Rangers, I'd be looking at moving Trouba over any other player. With him and Gallant, they are a skill and finesse roster that is trying to act like a heavy goon team. The roster just isn't built right for that persona or style and it would take a huge overhaul to achieve that. Plus, the NHL is moving further and further away from that old school style. So, it would be a huge step in the wrong direction, especially after that extensive rebuild y'all just went through. But what do I know.
Hawksguy81 et RicXX a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 8 h 40
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
They absolutely should. Dude may be the best player we’ve had since Leetch, but is extremely overpaid and inefficient at driving play at 5 on 5. I’d willingly lose him for $11.6 mil of cap space. This team needs to get rid of both Panarin and Trouba. The day they signed those contracts was the nail in the coffin for this team. They won’t win a cup in the next 10 years. They screwed up the rebuild and will end up being like the 2010’s Rangers all over again. Good, but not good enough to win.

I know it's easier said than done, but just try to relax. One season is not the end of the world, and it's not like they aren't in the playoff picture and aren't good. Go watch some CHI or AZ games for a while and you might find a whole new appreciation for your beloved Rangers. haha. Plus, the cap is going up substantially very soon, and the Rangers still have the pieces to be a contender for the foreseeable future. They have more than a good chance of winning a cup in the next 10 years.
RicXX a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 9 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Quoting: Garak
Personally, I would love to watch Panarin in a Hawks sweater again. But that is just my irrational side. I doubt CHI's front office would be interested enough to send out assets for him. They are preaching patience with the rebuild and player development. I have heard speculation that CHI might want to bring in talent right away if they get Bedard in the 2023 draft. So, that is probably the only way I see something like this actually happening. And even then, it is a stretch.

That isn't a cap dump. A cap dump would be the Rangers having to pay to move his contract. They would, however, be taking a hit on his actual value because of his cap hit in this situation, but sometimes that is the price of trimming the fat and making sure you can fit everyone under the cap.

Personally, if I'm the Rangers, I'd be looking at moving Trouba over any other player. With him and Gallant, they are a skill and finesse roster that is trying to act like a heavy goon team. The roster just isn't built right for that persona or style and it would take a huge overhaul to achieve that. Plus, the NHL is moving further and further away from that old school style. So, it would be a huge step in the wrong direction, especially after that extensive rebuild y'all just went through. But what do I know.

Problem with that is Trouba was just named captain I don’t se whom moving. They need alot of space and Panarin leaving is probably the best way

And personally. I don’t care what we’d get back. Chicago needs to get better and they could do it fairly quickly with what I’m saying 🤷🏻‍♂️thats a damn super line with Kane - Panarin and a lotto pick
Garak a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 9 h 55
Problem with that is Trouba was just named captain I don’t se whom moving. They need alot of space and Panarin leaving is probably the best way

And personally. I don’t care what we’d get back. Chicago needs to get better and they could do it fairly quickly with what I’m saying 🤷🏻‍♂️thats a damn super line with Kane - Panarin and a lotto pick

I mean... If it's not working out, it's not working out. Keeping Trouba around just because he was named captain is optics more than it is being realistic. I do agree though, making space is probably the most important thing for the Rangers right now if they want to keep all their young players around. Even if they don't explode offensively and require huge pay raises, it will still be difficult to retain them under this cap for the next few years until the cap increases are significant enough. But by then it might be too late. Idk. It's a lot to consider.

I will say one thing, though. I do think NYR's fans are overreacting about the state of their team. You don't have to have the best record in the regular season to be competitive or win cups. The Rangers are absolutely a playoff team and a serious contender. Anything can happen once you are in the playoffs.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
I mean... If it's not working out, it's not working out. Keeping Trouba around just because he was named captain is optics more than it is being realistic. I do agree though, making space is probably the most important thing for the Rangers right now if they want to keep all their young players around. Even if they don't explode offensively and require huge pay raises, it will still be difficult to retain them under this cap for the next few years until the cap increases are significant enough. But by then it might be too late. Idk. It's a lot to consider.

I will say one thing, though. I do think NYR's fans are overreacting about the state of their team. You don't have to have the best record in the regular season to be competitive or win cups. The Rangers are absolutely a playoff team and a serious contender. Anything can happen once you are in the playoffs.

I fight everyday with ranger fans trust me lol most forget we made the ECF last year
Garak a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 12
I fight everyday with ranger fans trust me lol most forget we made the ECF last year

haha. I'll bet. Some of the comments I see on here and on Twitter are just ridiculous. I definitely get the passion they have, but sometimes you have to clear your mind and look at the bigger picture.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
haha. I'll bet. Some of the comments I see on here and on Twitter are just ridiculous. I definitely get the passion they have, but sometimes you have to clear your mind and look at the bigger picture.

Bro we could be undefeated and all we’d talk about is why Sammy Bias is still on the team
Garak a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 26
Bro we could be undefeated and all we’d talk about is why Sammy Bias is still on the team

tears of joy tears of joy
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 30

haha. CHI fans were doing that stuff during the "dynasty" years too. I actually prefer the more recent "rebuild/developmental" discussions now, to be honest. Don't get me wrong having a team that wins a lot is great, but the discussion is just more interesting when its about trades and prospects and all that type of stuff.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
haha. CHI fans were doing that stuff during the "dynasty" years too. I actually prefer the more recent "rebuild/developmental" discussions now, to be honest. Don't get me wrong having a team that wins a lot is great, but the discussion is just more interesting when its about trades and prospects and all that type of stuff.

You had 3 cups so you guys have some pain to endure yet lol but I didn’t mind the whole rebuild thing. I bought in and it looks like it’s going pretty well now, all things considered.
Garak a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 47
You had 3 cups so you guys have some pain to endure yet lol but I didn’t mind the whole rebuild thing. I bought in and it looks like it’s going pretty well now, all things considered.

Sure. I don't think it could get much worse than this season has been though. Luckily I bought in early. So, this season has actually been better than I expected in some aspects.
4 févr. 2023 à 10 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Sure. I don't think it could get much worse than this season has been though. Luckily I bought in early. So, this season has actually been better than I expected in some aspects.

It’s definitely a good year to suck haha
Garak a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2023 à 20 h 24
I know it's easier said than done, but just try to relax. One season is not the end of the world, and it's not like they aren't in the playoff picture and aren't good. Go watch some CHI or AZ games for a while and you might find a whole new appreciation for your beloved Rangers. haha. Plus, the cap is going up substantially very soon, and the Rangers still have the pieces to be a contender for the foreseeable future. They have more than a good chance of winning a cup in the next 10 years.

Problem is the team is not as deep as it was last year. Losing Strome, Copp, Vatrano and Motte was huge. Our fwd depth is awful. The 5 on 5 scoring is nonexistent and an issue come playoff time. It’s not about being down on the team, the problem is the expensive contracts that have and will continue to cripple the ability to add quality depth players to complement the roster and fill it out for the playoffs. Just getting to the playoffs is pretty much worthless imo if that’s the objective. This team was most definitely better last year and I can’t see how anyone can deny that.
4 févr. 2023 à 23 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
Problem is the team is not as deep as it was last year. Losing Strome, Copp, Vatrano and Motte was huge. Our fwd depth is awful. The 5 on 5 scoring is nonexistent and an issue come playoff time. It’s not about being down on the team, the problem is the expensive contracts that have and will continue to cripple the ability to add quality depth players to complement the roster and fill it out for the playoffs. Just getting to the playoffs is pretty much worthless imo if that’s the objective. This team was most definitely better last year and I can’t see how anyone can deny that.

Thanks for the confidence boost sheesh
5 févr. 2023 à 2 h 22
Thanks for the confidence boost sheesh

Unfortunate reality. Having those guys last year was huge and a big part of why the team made it to the conference finals. Now we gotta pray Shesty pulls a Tim Thomas and drags us to a cup win.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage