Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $80 492 913 $212 500 $0 $2 007 087 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
840 630 $840 630 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Predators de Nashville
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 déc. 2022 à 16 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,280
Can appreciate someone finally sending a RD to replace Fabbro's spot but you're still coming up short for what we'd sell him for.
sens65, herzausstein et MSZUDY21 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 16 h 3
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,515
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Can appreciate someone finally sending a RD to replace Fabbro's spot but you're still coming up short for what we'd sell him for.

What would you want from Ottawa for him?
2 déc. 2022 à 16 h 55
Quoting: sens65
What would you want from Ottawa for him?

Well I'm assuming you'd want to send Zaitsev to make room which will come at a cost. That being said, you'd be looking at a top quality prospect (preferably also a RD) and a 1st to cover both the cost of Zaitsev and the addition of Fabbro. Now that's my take, but I feel like it's a fair ask given the circumstances.
sens65 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 17 h 1
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,124
-a single Roni Hirvonen isn't gonna make up the difference between Holl & Fabbro in Nashville's eyes. Just the fact that Fabbro's 6 years younger and should have 2 more years of team control makes him more valuable to Nashville than pending UFA Holl. I think Nashville wouldn't necessarily hang up on you here, but they're gonna want more to close the deal.

-I wonder if Chicago would think about this. Kerfoot isn't super valuable to them, but I think Abruzzese & a 3rd would be in the ballpark for Domi fully retained, so this is just saving them a retention slot for someone else. I don't know if this is the deal, but it feels close. But on the Toronto side - is the difference between Kerfoot & Domi's production going to be worth a prospect & a 3rd to you?
oneX, Hawksguy81 et Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,641
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
-a single Roni Hirvonen isn't gonna make up the difference between Holl & Fabbro in Nashville's eyes. Just the fact that Fabbro's 6 years younger and should have 2 more years of team control makes him more valuable to Nashville than pending UFA Holl. I think Nashville wouldn't necessarily hang up on you here, but they're gonna want more to close the deal.

-I wonder if Chicago would think about this. Kerfoot isn't super valuable to them, but I think Abruzzese & a 3rd would be in the ballpark for Domi fully retained, so this is just saving them a retention slot for someone else. I don't know if this is the deal, but it feels close. But on the Toronto side - is the difference between Kerfoot & Domi's production going to be worth a prospect & a 3rd to you?

The Nashville trade aside, Domi is the wrong player to add to this team. Leafs should be trying to add a 2-way C. Who that might be? Depends on where teams are closer to the TDL.
2 déc. 2022 à 17 h 44
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 10,716
-

You've expressed my exact thoughts. This feels like a deal the Hawks would make. No retention. Decent enough prospect. Great observations by you!
MSZUDY21 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 18 h 31
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,858
Why do the Leafs who are in the win mode, downgrade themselves in Holl /Fabbro trade?
Logan_Ollivier a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 19 h 24
Quoting: palhal
Why do the Leafs who are in the win mode, downgrade themselves in Holl /Fabbro trade?

You misspelled "upgrade"
MSZUDY21 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 19 h 30
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Modifié 2 déc. 2022 à 20 h 34
[
You misspelled "upgrade"

You're funny. Just because players have have higher cap, doesn't make them better. Nashville 27m on their six Dman...what a waste.
Holl has been outstanding lately even with the Leafs three best Dmen out due to injury.
2 déc. 2022 à 19 h 35
[

You're funny. Just because players have have higher cap, doesn't make them better. Nashville 27m on their six Dman...what a waist
Holl has been outstanding lately even with the Leafs three best Dmen out due to injury.

Waist is the incorrect spelling of "waste"...that time you actually did misspell a word.

I understand Leaf fans have somehow morphed Holl into a "god amongst men" but you can't be serious with that.
MSZUDY21 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2022 à 19 h 38
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Waist is the incorrect spelling of "waste"...that time you actually did misspell a word.

I understand Leaf fans have somehow morphed Holl into a "god amongst men" but you can't be serious with that.

An out of the playoff team. poor goal differential, average defensively, aging Dmen on long term contracts....,Yep a waste.
2 déc. 2022 à 20 h 34
An out of the playoff team. poor goal differential, average defensively, aging Dmen on long term contracts....,Yep a waste.

First, Fabbro isn't one of the aging Dmen so let's try to stay on point, shall we?

Second, you'd be crazy to decline that as Fabbro has exponentially more value than Holl who will begin to crash and burn shortly as he's outplaying his abilities and that will run out.

Third, you're a troll if you honestly believe you'd be better off taking the side of the trade with lower value (Yes, I'm referring to the Holl/Roni side as the rest of us can clearly see how lopsided this trade proposal is in TOR's favour).
2 déc. 2022 à 20 h 40
LongtimeLeafsufferer
First, Fabbro isn't one of the aging Dmen so let's try to stay on point, shall we?

Second, you'd be crazy to decline that as Fabbro has exponentially more value than Holl who will begin to crash and burn shortly as he's outplaying his abilities and that will run out.

Third, you're a troll if you honestly believe you'd be better off taking the side of the trade with lower value (Yes, I'm referring to the Holl/Roni side as the rest of us can clearly see how lopsided this trade proposal is in TOR's favour).

I'm not saying Fabbro isn't not value at his 2.4m. But geez Holl right now at 2m is good value and more. Holl plays 6 minutes a night more than Fabbro.
I know so many non Leaf fans (even some Leafs fan) think if a Leafs isn't playing up to Matthews or Marner standards they aren't NHLers.
Sorry you don't appreciate Holl, but maybe I just don't see the value in a 15m a night Dman or a middling team like Nashville.
2 déc. 2022 à 21 h 3
I'm not saying Fabbro isn't not value at his 2.4m. But geez Holl right now at 2m is good value and more. Holl plays 6 minutes a night more than Fabbro.
I know so many non Leaf fans (even some Leafs fan) think if a Leafs isn't playing up to Matthews or Marner standards they aren't NHLers.
Sorry you don't appreciate Holl, but maybe I just don't see the value in a 15m a night Dman or a middling team like Nashville.

I can understand Holl is outplaying his contract right now which is giving you an incredible value, which is also why selling high should be your viewpoint. Holl is playing more minutes because of injuries, not skill. He will never be more valuable to anyone than he is right now, you would be getting the better player in Fabbro who is getting less minutes because of the "overpaid aging Dmen" you've pointed out.

NSH hasn't performed to standards but this NSH/TOR trade favours TOR regardless. Holl's play has pulled him out of the negative value he had all offseason but hasn't projected him into stardom by any means and not only would Fabbro likely thrive given the exact same opportunity Holl has received, but you'd have him through his all of prime years if can also you sign him to an extension.

Holl is a 15M a night Dman who is being forced into bigger minutes because of slim pickings post-injuries, Fabbro is the better player hands down.
2 déc. 2022 à 22 h 7
LongtimeLeafsufferer
I can understand Holl is outplaying his contract right now which is giving you an incredible value, which is also why selling high should be your viewpoint. Holl is playing more minutes because of injuries, not skill. He will never be more valuable to anyone than he is right now, you would be getting the better player in Fabbro who is getting less minutes because of the "overpaid aging Dmen" you've pointed out.

NSH hasn't performed to standards but this NSH/TOR trade favours TOR regardless. Holl's play has pulled him out of the negative value he had all offseason but hasn't projected him into stardom by any means and not only would Fabbro likely thrive given the exact same opportunity Holl has received, but you'd have him through his all of prime years if can also you sign him to an extension.

Holl is a 15M a night Dman who is being forced into bigger minutes because of slim pickings post-injuries, Fabbro is the better player hands down.

Last two full seasons Holl and this season Holl has averaged over 21 minutes a night. Nonsense that Holl on a good team is forced to play bigger minutes. Heck on middling team Fabbro can't crack 15 minutes.
2 déc. 2022 à 22 h 17
Last two full seasons Holl and this season Holl has averaged over 21 minutes a night. Nonsense that Holl on a good team is forced to play bigger minutes. Heck on middling team Fabbro can't crack 15 minutes.

If you really think Holl is better because of minutes... you can keep him. I'm not going to continue to debate why you should take the better player, I'll keep Fabbro for this offer.
MSZUDY21 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 14 h 43
Démarrer sujet
MSzudy
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 15

Fabbro is already better than Holl, is younger, under team control and has higher upside.
3 déc. 2022 à 14 h 46
Démarrer sujet
MSzudy

So the reason why I like Domi better than Kerf is that he can actually play C , win draws and they have a need in that 3rd line slot. Kerf has proven he is a bottom six winger and they have replaced him already with Jarnkrok for cheaper. I like Domi's aggressive play in between the whistles and he sticks up for his teammates. He is perfectly casts as a playoff upgrade for them over Kerf. I could also see the Leafs resign him to a contract should he perform well.
dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2022 à 14 h 49
Démarrer sujet
MSzudy

So Hirvonen isn't a bad prospect and I don't think this trade is extremely lopsided. I think there is a framework to get a deal done there. Maybe the leafs up the offer to Robertson and Holl.
3 déc. 2022 à 15 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: MSZUDY21
Fabbro is already better than Holl, is younger, under team control and has higher upside.

I understand the value of the trade for the Leafs because of the controllable years. But hard to believe Fabbro is better than Holl right now. Holl has been astalwart for the Leafs.
Heck, Holl plays six minutes a night more than Fabbro. Nashville is a middling defensive and overall team.
3 déc. 2022 à 16 h 53
Quoting: MSZUDY21
So Hirvonen isn't a bad prospect and I don't think this trade is extremely lopsided. I think there is a framework to get a deal done there. Maybe the leafs up the offer to Robertson and Holl.

Hirvonen isn't a bad prospect, but he doesn't hit the mark when balancing the trade. The framework could work though, idk if just swapping to Robertson would be enough for NSH.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage