Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $76 030 309 $0 $1 145 000 $6 469 691 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Predators de Nashville
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 8
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
2 857 143 $2 857 143 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
733 333 $733 333 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 sept. 2022 à 8 h 32
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,824
Fist of all his last name is Lundkvist. Not Lundqvist, lundqvist is retired and a goalie. Secondly, that is not enough to get Lundkvist.
Drury has been very clear on the return. Top 9 C at around the same age as Lundkvist.
Afanasyev is a top 9 C yes but in the AHL, not what Drury asked for
JackForHart a aimé ceci.
11 sept. 2022 à 8 h 41
NoQuitInNewYork
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 745
Nope. We decline. And his name is damn Lundkvist
11 sept. 2022 à 8 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,905
Quoting: AG_sweden
Fist of all his last name is Lundkvist. Not Lundqvist, lundqvist is retired and a goalie. Secondly, that is not enough to get Lundkvist.
Drury has been very clear on the return. Top 9 C at around the same age as Lundkvist.

So would he be looking at someone like glass (who would have to go through waivers if he doesn’t make the cut out of camp) or Svechkov who is a younger prospect that projects to be top 9 center in nhl
11 sept. 2022 à 9 h 17
GM
Quoting: herzausstein
So would he be looking at someone like glass (who would have to go through waivers if he doesn’t make the cut out of camp) or Svechkov who is a younger prospect that projects to be top 9 center in nhl

I suggested Glass in my mock trade, and got heat from both sides =) But needs to be someone at the same age(ish) and has a decent chance of making the roster.
But yeah more in that tier value wise.
11 sept. 2022 à 11 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 58

Svechkov is a good choice, the prospect needs to be waiver exempt. There is no room on the Roster
11 sept. 2022 à 12 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,675
All of these Ranger prospects that have asked to be traded appear tough to move. They couldn’t get their rumored asking price on McIlrath, Andersson, Kravtsov…will be interesting if they can get for Lundkvist.
11 sept. 2022 à 13 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,905
I suggested Glass in my mock trade, and got heat from both sides =) But needs to be someone at the same age(ish) and has a decent chance of making the roster.
But yeah more in that tier value wise.

I personally wouldn’t want to move glass from Nashville’s perspective because he should be on the team this season and we don’t really have a place for nils without moving out another dman. I would on the other hand be open to trading Svechkov for nils and then trading carrier for a different set of futures. It’s a pain from our end but the extra year of cap stability from nils contract would help us out next season.
AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
11 sept. 2022 à 19 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 695

then drury wont find a trade? Nils has NOT panned out. Egor is younger and has a higher ceiling atm. Nobody is going to move a top 9 C whos NHL ready for him. Take what you can get and count your blessings.

Also, I misspelled it. fine. stop being such a nerd about it.
11 sept. 2022 à 19 h 35
Démarrer sujet

Glass has close to 0 value. It's going to be sink or swim with him in Nashville this year and I cannot see drury having any interest in him. Egor or Svechkov would be much bigger bets for what the rangers could use.
11 sept. 2022 à 19 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NHLfan10506
All of these Ranger prospects that have asked to be traded appear tough to move. They couldn’t get their rumored asking price on McIlrath, Andersson, Kravtsov…will be interesting if they can get for Lundkvist.

it seems like the rangers organization just sucks at developing players. Kakko and Lafrieniere have barely amounted to anything and were lottery picks. definitely something that needs an overhaul in that organization
12 sept. 2022 à 0 h 40
GM
Quoting: kxllua
then drury wont find a trade? Nils has NOT panned out. Egor is younger and has a higher ceiling atm. Nobody is going to move a top 9 C whos NHL ready for him. Take what you can get and count your blessings.

No he doesn't have higher celling than Nils. His not a top 6 potential forward. Egor hasn't put up good numbers against men, Nils have, twice.
12 sept. 2022 à 8 h 35
Démarrer sujet
No he doesn't have higher celling than Nils. His not a top 6 potential forward. Egor hasn't put up good numbers against men, Nils have, twice.

yeah, 4pts in 23 games as a supposed puck moving defenseman on a stacked offensive team sure screams "good numbers"

averange rangers fan bias i guess.
12 sept. 2022 à 8 h 37
Démarrer sujet
yeah, 4pts in 23 games as a supposed puck moving defenseman on a stacked offensive team sure screams "good numbers"

would also love to add 15 pts with a -9 in 34 AHL games. he's not as good as you're rating him brother. Nils and egor are not very far apart.
12 sept. 2022 à 11 h 46
i dunno
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 293

first of all, super funny that you deleted the girard for dvorak post. can't stand the heat huh?

this does explain a lot tho, you clearly know very little of this sport.

lundKVIST put up 31 pts in 45 games in the SHL as a 19 year old, then 32 pts in 52 games, including 14 goals which was the most of any defenseman, and he won the Salming trophy as the best defenseman. those are good numbers in a mens league that is arguably higher caliber than the AHL

europeans, especially defenseman, often struggle to adapt to North America, with the smaller ice rinks, so it's pretty natural that he'd struggle with the step to the NHL. he still has tons of talent and is still projected as a future top 4 puck-moving dman.
12 sept. 2022 à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tea
first of all, super funny that you deleted the girard for dvorak post. can't stand the heat huh?

lundKVIST put up 31 pts in 45 games in the SHL as a 19 year old, then 32 pts in 52 games, including 14 goals which was the most of any defenseman, and he won the Salming trophy as the best defenseman. those are good numbers in a mens league that is arguably higher caliber than the AHL

europeans, especially defenseman, often struggle to adapt to North America, with the smaller ice rinks, so it's pretty natural that he'd struggle with the step to the NHL. he still has tons of talent and is still projected as a future top 4 puck-moving dman.

I never deleted it. A mod probably did, didn't get any infractions though, so I have no idea.

Can you get off my meat? I must have made you very upset where you feel the need to creep my profile and find other ACGM's I made just to mald in my comments.
12 sept. 2022 à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet

Also, I don't know if you know how trade value works... but him struggling to produce on North American ice is whats DROPPING his trade stock.
Teams aren't biting because they don't want to overpay when they are taking a gamble on whether or not he'll adapt. He struggled to produce on a GOOD Rangers team as a puck mover. Teams aren't willing to pay for "what CAN be", when he's already been tested on NA ice. Good european defenseman are normally a gamble in this sense, anyway.

In terms of value and where they have come from, Nils and Egor are not very far off.
12 sept. 2022 à 12 h 48
i dunno
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Also, I don't know if you know how trade value works... but him struggling to produce on North American ice is whats DROPPING his trade stock.
Teams aren't biting because they don't want to overpay when they are taking a gamble on whether or not he'll adapt. He struggled to produce on a GOOD Rangers team as a puck mover. Teams aren't willing to pay for "what CAN be", when he's already been tested on NA ice. Good european defenseman are normally a gamble in this sense, anyway.

In terms of value and where they have come from, Nils and Egor are not very far off.

1 season in NA is not him having "been tested on NA ice"

even American prospects often struggle in their first NHL/AHL seasons.

also, you said "teams aren't willing to pay for "what CAN be"", which is partly objectively not true. teams are absolutely willing to pay for projected top 4 RHD's.

yes, his trade stock has dropped, which is why trading him is unbelievably stupid from the Rangers perspective, especially for another even more unproven prospect who's barely produced the same p/gp on the AHL level as a forward as Lundkvist has as a defenseman. by your own flawed analysis, the Rangers would be muuuch better off just keeping him if this is the best return they'd get...
12 sept. 2022 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
1 season in NA is not him having "been tested on NA ice"

even American prospects often struggle in their first NHL/AHL seasons.

also, you said "teams aren't willing to pay for "what CAN be"", which is partly objectively not true. teams are absolutely willing to pay for projected top 4 RHD's.

yes, his trade stock has dropped, which is why trading him is unbelievably stupid from the Rangers perspective, especially for another even more unproven prospect who's barely produced the same p/gp on the AHL level as a forward as Lundkvist has as a defenseman. by your own flawed analysis, the Rangers would be muuuch better off just keeping him if this is the best return they'd get...

he struggled in both the NHL and AHL, how is that not being tested?💀 that’s quite literally what testing a player is.

if teams were so willing to pay for him, he would have moved soon after he was being shopped.
him being wildly overrated is what’s stopping him from being moved.

i agree, don’t trade him. drury has other plans though. you’re not getting more than a top 9 forward for him, which is what egor will most likely end up being.
12 sept. 2022 à 13 h 4
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,164

saying a 22 year old D who dominated the SHL hasn't "panned out" after 59 combined games in North America is a hell of a take. it's very common for European players to take time to adjust to the North American game, so while this year is an important year for Nils, it's too early to call him damaged goods. I think you gotta get him off the Rangers, though.
12 sept. 2022 à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
saying a 22 year old D who dominated the SHL hasn't "panned out" after 59 combined games in North America is a hell of a take. it's very common for European players to take time to adjust to the North American game, so while this year is an important year for Nils, it's too early to call him damaged goods. I think you gotta get him off the Rangers, though.

well, for a first round pick, and what most rangers fans are rating him as, saying he “hasn’t panned out” is not very far off from the truth.

i’m only basing my assumptions from how i’ve interacted with rangers from regard nils.

i’m agreeing with everything you’re saying, and rating him fairly.
12 sept. 2022 à 13 h 48
GM
would also love to add 15 pts with a -9 in 34 AHL games. he's not as good as you're rating him brother. Nils and egor are not very far apart.

Nils is a defense man you know that right? with two 30 + points in < 50 games last two seasons in SHL. How much points did Egor did in the KHL now again?
But you don't have to worry, you will keep Egor and NYR will keep Nils. You do seem very high on Egor, so that should make you happy
12 sept. 2022 à 13 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Nils is a defense man you know that right? with two 30 + points in < 50 games last two seasons in SHL. How much points did Egor did in the KHL now again?
But you don't have to worry, you will keep Egor and NYR will keep Nils. You do seem very high on Egor, so that should make you happy

You’re right, his NHL and AHL ice totals definitely don’t mean anything when he was sooooo good in the SHL.

happy overrating brother
12 sept. 2022 à 14 h 2
GM
You’re right, his NHL and AHL ice totals definitely don’t mean anything when he was sooooo good in the SHL.

happy overrating brother

Anyway, you are not getting him for Egor end of story.
12 sept. 2022 à 14 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Anyway, you are not getting him for Egor end of story.

okay sorry mom 💀
12 sept. 2022 à 14 h 5
GM
okay sorry mom 💀

Haha yeah I did sound like that, sorry.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: