Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $80 739 917 $212 500 $0 $1 760 083 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Predators de Nashville
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
837 500 $837 500 $
C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 45
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
An LHD and a rental. Just what the Canucks need!
TheAlien, PeterForsberg21, majormoose007 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,386
VAN decline. That trade does nothing for them.
majormoose007, Juiceman, sedin33 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 54
MajorMoose
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,602
Vancouver declines extremely easily and Nashville asks to drug test you
PeterForsberg21, Juiceman, sedin33 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 21 h 6
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,839
He won’t sign anywhere else. Only Boston. Sorry. Not sorry.
sedin33 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 21 h 45
Shaf_daddy
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 147
Quoting: Isles5513
That Nashville trade is hysterical

Just so everybody knows -authors included- you can report posts like this for not being constructive. It's in the agreement when you click before you post. Just click that nice report button and your reason why smile
F50marco a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 21 h 49
1GarthSnowFan
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,803
Quoting: shaf_daddy
Just so everybody knows -authors included- you can report posts like this for not being constructive. It's in the agreement when you click before you post. Just click that nice report button and your reason why smile

That’s good to know
16 juill. 2022 à 21 h 52
1GarthSnowFan

I’m not sure how you would describe Juuse Saros for William Nylander in a “constructive manner,” but we all know how nice Leafs fans are on this site. I’ve never been berated with messages cause a leaf’s fan is mad I don’t think their trade is fair.
16 juill. 2022 à 21 h 59
Shaf_daddy
I’m not sure how you would describe Juuse Saros for William Nylander in a “constructive manner,” but we all know how nice Leafs fans are on this site. I’ve never been berated with messages cause a leaf’s fan is mad I don’t think their trade is fair.

I'm just sick of seeing people like this on this site who just laugh at others or insult who take time to post. How about something like? "Murray just signed with Toronto, and Saros is a much better proven goalie, so this trade wouldn't work based around that" or if you're focused on Willy for Saros, how about "that would be the groundwork of a trade, but you would have to add more to it". Like, seriously, is it really hard for people to not be jerks in this world?

On the flip side, you can also report ACGM's if you think it's a troll job...which given the fact this person actually took the time to fill out the roster, with cap, and include scratches, I would probably say that's not the case.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 1
1GarthSnowFan
I'm just sick of seeing people like this on this site who just laugh at others or insult who take time to post. How about something like? "Murray just signed with Toronto, and Saros is a much better proven goalie, so this trade wouldn't work based around that" or if you're focused on Willy for Saros, how about "that would be the groundwork of a trade, but you would have to add more to it". Like, seriously, is it really hard for people to not be jerks in this world?

On the flip side, you can also report ACGM's if you think it's a troll job...which given the fact this person actually took the time to fill out the roster, with cap, and include scratches, I would probably say that's not the case.

I can’t even find my original post to edit it… not that I would. It’s an incredibly unfair trade proposal. Idk what you expect people to do lol.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 5
Shaf_daddy
I can’t even find my original post to edit it… not that I would. It’s an incredibly unfair trade proposal. Idk what you expect people to do lol.

Let me quote it for you straight for the sites rules:

TROLLING
Posting a thread or a reply to a thread that's sole purpose is to start an argument is not permitted on CapFriendly.
This includes non-constructive replies to Armchair-GM threads such as "lol", "terrible" "not realistic". If you want to criticize an armchair-gm team, your post should focus on answering the question "why".
If you believe an armchair-gm team was posted to troll, please report it and do not reply to it, the moderators will remove it.

Non-constructive posts include telling a person that a team laughs at their proposal is not permitted. If you do not have anything constructive or polite to post, please do not post. Examples include "ANA laughs at that offer", "If I were GM I would hang up the phone on you", "We laugh you out of the room"

Submitting a post that implies you have reported a post, such as "reported", or "I have reported this post", is against the rules and will receive an infraction point for trolling."
theleano1 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 20
1GarthSnowFan

TROLLING
Posting a thread or a reply to a thread that's sole purpose is to start an argument is not permitted on CapFriendly.
This includes non-constructive replies to Armchair-GM threads such as "lol", "terrible" "not realistic". If you want to criticize an armchair-gm team, your post should focus on answering the question "why".
If you believe an armchair-gm team was posted to troll, please report it and do not reply to it, the moderators will remove it.

Non-constructive posts include telling a person that a team laughs at their proposal is not permitted. If you do not have anything constructive or polite to post, please do not post. Examples include "ANA laughs at that offer", "If I were GM I would hang up the phone on you", "We laugh you out of the room"

Submitting a post that implies you have reported a post, such as "reported", or "I have reported this post", is against the rules and will receive an infraction point for trolling."

Never asked you to quote it
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 29
1GarthSnowFan

TROLLING

I am pretty sure that Nylander and Murray for Jeannot and Saros is trolling.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 35
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107

TROLLING

you realize that, according to the rules you've just posted, you've also put yourself in position for an infraction right?
ON3M4N a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 44
Shaf_daddy
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
you realize that, according to the rules you've just posted, you've also put yourself in position for an infraction right?

If me standing up for others and promoting others to have a positive attitude towards others and clarifying the rules for everyone to know gets me an infraction, then I'm willing to take that hit smile
dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 45
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107
If me standing up for others and promoting others to have a positive attitude towards others and clarifying the rules for everyone to know gets me an infraction, then I'm willing to take that hit smile

just being a pedant for pedantry's sake, i don't have anything against trying to promote positivity around here as well
shaf_daddy a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 58
Shaf_daddy
I am pretty sure that Nylander and Murray for Jeannot and Saros is trolling.

This may or may not be the case with a lot of ACGM's..but hear me out, I always look at it from the perspective that -especially this time of the year with FA and trades going nuts- maybe some people just come on here to see things and get feedback. Maybe some people are new here or don't come on often. I mean, if this were the NBA, yeah, you could totally make crazy trades..and I'm not saying this is the case in this scenario, but, if someone were an NBA fan and sees all these crazy trades happen so quickly after someone signs or is already traded, that could be easy. Especially with the new ESPN deal in the States. Again, not necessarily related to this, but I'm quite sure this happens. I'm quite sure it's why sometimes we don't see totally filled out rosters (even though that does drive me nuts). the NBA has a trade machine, but no major sports has a site like CapFriendly has for the NHL where we can all have this discussion and build complete rosters like this (at least that I know of). This site is truly one of a kind in all major sports.
16 juill. 2022 à 23 h 10
1GarthSnowFan
This may or may not be the case with a lot of ACGM's..but hear me out, I always look at it from the perspective that -especially this time of the year with FA and trades going nuts- maybe some people just come on here to see things and get feedback. Maybe some people are new here or don't come on often. I mean, if this were the NBA, yeah, you could totally make crazy trades..and I'm not saying this is the case in this scenario, but, if someone were an NBA fan and sees all these crazy trades happen so quickly after someone signs or is already traded, that could be easy. Especially with the new ESPN deal in the States. Again, not necessarily related to this, but I'm quite sure this happens. I'm quite sure it's why sometimes we don't see totally filled out rosters (even though that does drive me nuts). the NBA has a trade machine, but no major sports has a site like CapFriendly has for the NHL where we can all have this discussion and build complete rosters like this (at least that I know of). This site is truly one of a kind in all major sports.

This is a Toronto fan ACGM. Also Fanspo exists for the NBA and NFL.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage