Forums/Armchair-GM

HULLSY runs the bruins

Créé par: Hullsy09
Équipe: 2022-23 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 2 juin 2022
Publié: 2 juin 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
In this series where I take your favourite team and ACGM them to the stars, I am starting with the boston bruins. Per request of the ever so handsome @SwaymanForVezina I will be doing a scenario where Bergeron calls it quits, but the Bs still want to compete.

The first and most obvious hole is 1C. Coyle and Haula are both solid players but they are 2Cs at best and are probably 3Cs on true cup contenders. We will go out and sign the best option in Nazem Kadri. I feel he fits the boston identity and would fit in well with elite wingers. We saw what he could do with elite wingers while Mackinnon was hurt - he was a hart trophy candidate. His price depends largely on how he and the avalanche finish these playoffs so the number may look out of sorts in a few weeks but I don't have no glass ball. I went super heavy on AAV so I could get the term down and tie his deal to marchand and hall - the team can re-evaluate in 3 years.

For this team to have any chance at competing next year they are going to need to bite the bullet and trade off a couple bad deals. Foligno gone is obvious. I have seen Bs fans complaining about Rielly and Forbort, but from what I understand you guys seem to hate forbort more so he is gone.

Debrusk played well for you guys down the stretch and it is only fair for you guys to honour his trade request. No reason to keep around a guy who does not want to be there. Two guys who could use a change of scenery: Debrusk and Necas. I believe it was Jeff Marek who was talking about how the canes need a guy who can "score at will" and "score easy goals". Don't get me wrong, Debrusk is not going to strut in the place and put in 45 tucks, but he is certainly a guy who can help that issue. The bruins need a guy with the creativity, puck skills, and playmaking ability of Necas imo. He would bring a new, youthful step to the team, Give necas a bit more term to cut down on the aav.

I see some Bs fans putting Lysell on this team but I think he needs a full year in the american league to season, you may lose a winger when pasta gets his raise so him coming in on a cheap deal would be very valuable then.

Scratch that. Scratch what I said earlier. Rielly has to go too. Detroit needs a veteran to play the left side. If you throw in a couple mid round picks that you acquired earlier you could probably convince Stevey bong rips to go with Reilly instead of *insert FA LD here* (or the famed Marcus Pettersson).

Can this connor clifton guy play? I honestly have no clue. If he can great. If not you have to go bargain hunting. Luke schenn seems like the guy that would fit best but I don't think he would be ripped too easily from vancouver fans. Tran-

This team would by no means be a cup favourite - but they would be a playoff team that nobody could take lightly,

-sition, the next team up are the vancouver canucks.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
53 100 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
38 500 000 $
43 000 000 $
Transactions
BOS
ARI
  1. Foligno, Nick
  2. Forbort, Derek
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Necas, Martin [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
Détails additionnels:
I honestly don't know who adds here so don't roast me too hard
BOS
DET
  1. Reilly, Mike
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de OTT
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $82 430 834 $0 $232 500 $69 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 687 500 $3 687 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 137 500 $1 137 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
764 167 $764 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 juin 2022 à 23 h 51
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
This is the first Reilly to Detroit trade that's worth considering. He's still pretty low on my list and I'd much rather the Wings target other LHD, but if the other options fall through and we can add some picks, why not?
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,090
Quoting: DeadWingsv2
This is the first Reilly to Detroit trade that's worth considering. He's still pretty low on my list and I'd much rather the Wings target other LHD, but if the other options fall through and we can add some picks, why not?

that's was my same logic train
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,642
Necas is worth a fair bit more than DeBrusk imo
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Necas is worth a fair bit more than DeBrusk imo

That’s definitely a valid opinion. I just feel like debrusk is a player that the canes would value more based on their team needs, and the canes are usually a team that sticks with their opinions and doesn’t let outside factors effect them. With that being said, if you wanted to put that 4th and 5th going the other way I would have no issue with it.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 20
Quoting: Hullsy09
That’s definitely a valid opinion. I just feel like debrusk is a player that the canes would value more based on their team needs, and the canes are usually a team that sticks with their opinions and doesn’t let outside factors effect them. With that being said, if you wanted to put that 4th and 5th going the other way I would have no issue with it.

What does DeBrusk offer that Necas doesn't? Necas is younger, can play center, and hasn't asked for a trade
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 593
I don’t think any of those teams take those trades, and I’m also positive after his history against them the bruins could offer kadri 12m a year and he’d never sign with them
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 26
Démarrer sujet
What does DeBrusk offer that Necas doesn't? Necas is younger, can play center, and hasn't asked for a trade

He is a better goal scorer. That is the driving reason for why Carolina would want him.

Carolina is very deep at Center so I don’t think that’s really a factor. He is only 2 years older, so that is not a major difference considering the hurricanes are in a window where they are trying to win the cup. And I don’t quite get why debrusk asking for a trade makes him worse than necas - it’s not like he was some terrible locker room cancer, in fact he played some of the best hockey of his career after his trade request
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 27
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
If bergeron retires, they’re sellers.

Reilly isn’t a cap dump

Debrusk either is part of a move for a better player, or if bergeron retires, a full futures play.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 27
Banni

He’s just better at all facets of the game. He’s also trending in the right direction, while necas is much the opposite.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Aasen6
I don’t think any of those teams take those trades, and I’m also positive after his history against them the bruins could offer kadri 12m a year and he’d never sign with them

This is something I completely forgot about. You are probably right.

I suppose my counter argument if I had to come up with one would be that Kadri seems to have changed his ways. Perhaps he has matured as a person and has left some of his past feuds in the past.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
If bergeron retires, they’re sellers.

Reilly isn’t a cap dump

Debrusk either is part of a move for a better player, or if bergeron retires, a full futures play.

The premise of this team was for bergeron to retire while the team still remains contenders.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 32
Banni
The premise of this team was for bergeron to retire while the team still remains contenders.

This team is not a contender.
hanson493 a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 593
This is something I completely forgot about. You are probably right.

I suppose my counter argument if I had to come up with one would be that Kadri seems to have changed his ways. Perhaps he has matured as a person and has left some of his past feuds in the past.

Maybe I’m wrong but I’d imagine lots of teams will be willing to pay kadri big money this summer so he should have a choice of almost half the league if not more and if he wants to go somewhere just to win there’s better options than boston
Hullsy09 a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 35
He is a better goal scorer. That is the driving reason for why Carolina would want him.

Carolina is very deep at Center so I don’t think that’s really a factor. He is only 2 years older, so that is not a major difference considering the hurricanes are in a window where they are trying to win the cup. And I don’t quite get why debrusk asking for a trade makes him worse than necas - it’s not like he was some terrible locker room cancer, in fact he played some of the best hockey of his career after his trade request

Publicly asking for a trade lowers your trade value, that was not about a player being better.

I understand what you mean about the goal scorer but I think that is overblown a bit. Carolina is also likely loosing Trocheck this summer so they should have a top 6 center spot open up and having guys on the wing that can play center is nice too. I think you are overblowing the age thing. Necas hasn't reached his ceiling whereas DeBrusk kinda has
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 36
He’s just better at all facets of the game. He’s also trending in the right direction, while necas is much the opposite.

I generally respect your takes but I strongly disagree with this one
3 juin 2022 à 0 h 38
Démarrer sujet
This team is not a contender.

“ This team would by no means be a cup favourite - but they would be a playoff team that nobody could take lightly”
3 juin 2022 à 1 h 25
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 930
reilly does not have negative value. Kadri absolutely takes a long term deal after his big year
3 juin 2022 à 1 h 55
Bruins fan
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 312
I think Boston fans and Islanders fans have a general agreement that Reilly would go there for a 3rd. If Detroit doesn't want him, or want to pay that 3rd, then he should go to Long Island. Foligno has to go, but Forbort is a fine defenseman. Was pretty good for PK in the playoffs. Cliffy ain't all that great, but he's a good 7th or 8th dman.
3 juin 2022 à 8 h 37
Banni
“ This team would by no means be a cup favourite - but they would be a playoff team that nobody could take lightly”

Nah, they would be a bubble team that would get run over.
3 juin 2022 à 8 h 38
Banni
I generally respect your takes but I strongly disagree with this one

If you look at 2022, one guy looked like he legit forgot to play hockey, and the other guy ripped it up. Decent sample size. 50 games + playoffs.
3 juin 2022 à 8 h 46
If you look at 2022, one guy looked like he legit forgot to play hockey, and the other guy ripped it up. Decent sample size. 50 games + playoffs.

DeBrusk was moved to the first line and had his stats padded with Marchand/Bergeron. Necas never got that in Carolina. Idk why you choose to ignore the first 30 games of the season though, to me thats cherry picking
3 juin 2022 à 9 h 0
Banni
DeBrusk was moved to the first line and had his stats padded with Marchand/Bergeron. Necas never got that in Carolina. Idk why you choose to ignore the first 30 games of the season though, to me thats cherry picking

Normally, I would agree with you. If it was something like the bounces just weren’t there, and then they were, that’s standard deviation. However Debrusk was a essentially a different player, and it wasn’t just the 30 games, it was the entire previous season. It was visible. No jump. If he did score, no celebration (something he’s known for). It looked like he didn’t want to play hockey. Then something changed. I’m not going to say it was pandemic related, but boy the timeline really aligns with things starting to open up, and he went back to the player he was pre pandemic. The joy came back, the forechecking came back. The exuberant celebrations came back. I think 2021 was a, “burn the tape,” year for debrusk.

Also, watching that top line play, Debrusk was no passenger. He wasn’t just tapping in slick feeds from Marchand every night. Over the last half of the season, Debrusk led the bruins in even strength scoring. He carried a lot of play.
3 juin 2022 à 9 h 6
Normally, I would agree with you. If it was something like the bounces just weren’t there, and then they were, that’s standard deviation. However Debrusk was a essentially a different player, and it wasn’t just the 30 games, it was the entire previous season. It was visible. No jump. If he did score, no celebration (something he’s known for). It looked like he didn’t want to play hockey. Then something changed. I’m not going to say it was pandemic related, but boy the timeline really aligns with things starting to open up, and he went back to the player he was pre pandemic. The joy came back, the forechecking came back. The exuberant celebrations came back. I think 2021 was a, “burn the tape,” year for debrusk.

Also, watching that top line play, Debrusk was no passenger. He wasn’t just tapping in slick feeds from Marchand every night. Over the last half of the season, Debrusk led the bruins in even strength scoring. He carried a lot of play.

Im not calling DeBrusk a passenger. He's a fine top 9 player. I would say he's about the same level as Puljujarvi. I called it stat padding because he was still the clear 3rd best player on the line even though he wasn't a slouch.

Still Necas is 2 years younger and still has lots or potential. Despite DeBrusk's resurgence I would bet more teams look at Necas first

I also completely understand the effect of the covid lockdown. It clearly effected Tkachuk last year
3 juin 2022 à 9 h 8
Banni
Im not calling DeBrusk a passenger. He's a fine top 9 player. I would say he's about the same level as Puljujarvi. I called it stat padding because he was still the clear 3rd best player on the line even though he wasn't a slouch.

Still Necas is 2 years younger and still has lots or potential. Despite DeBrusk's resurgence I would bet more teams look at Necas first

I also completely understand the effect of the covid lockdown. It clearly effected Tkachuk last year

Depends on the team. Buffalo? Ya they probably prefer Necas for the timeline. Contenders likely the opposite, because it is a downgrade. Sorry buffalo fans, you were collateral damage there.

If bergeron hangs them up, i can see some sense in this trade. If he doesn’t, i can’t.
3 juin 2022 à 9 h 12
Depends on the team. Buffalo? Ya they probably prefer Necas for the timeline. Contenders likely the opposite, because it is a downgrade. Sorry buffalo fans, you were collateral damage there.

If bergeron hangs them up, i can see some sense in this trade. If he doesn’t, i can’t.

But why is it a downgrade? They had nearly identical production this year and Necas is still growing as a player whereas DeBrusk has kind of already peaked

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage