JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 12
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Not sure if it is up for debate still... It is probably best to leave the transactions. I mean booth didnt get Murray after the previous gm messed up. It only affects those two teams but reversing those deals affects a lot.
nobody a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 13
Quoting: DirtyDangles
You stated that now or at the time of the trades?

He said it then...
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 14
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
Modifié 16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 20
Quoting: Duster

He said it then...

Then the BOG didn't do their job. It's not Krak's fault they didn't do their job.

I understand the BOG didn't want to get involved in the trading aspect of this game unless collusion was apparent but it should have been their job to veto completely lopsided deals especially if the same people continued to make them.
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: Duster

He said it then...

Then the BOG didn't do their job. It's not Krak's fault they didn't do their job.

I understand the BOG didn't want to get involved in the trading aspect of this game unless collusion was apparent but it should have been their job to veto completely lopsided deals especially if the same people continued to make them.

collusion wasn't apparent from my perspective, since he made 2 other trades that were god awful. The OEL and Letang trade, MMN got robbed.
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 50
Quoting: phillyjabroni

collusion wasn't apparent from my perspective, since he made 2 other trades that were god awful. The OEL and Letang trade, MMN got robbed.[/quote

...you cannot micro manage every trade...its not on the bog...different people put different value on players...it is also something that having a board that is not made of gms could possibly help in later versions...
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 56
Banni
Certain trades are just bad trades I.e. Rangers to get the top pick but some trades are fishy and should be investigated. Especially if it's the same guy doing it.
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 58
Certain trades are just bad trades I.e. Rangers to get the top pick but some trades are fishy and should be investigated. Especially if it's the same guy doing it.

There was no known evidence of Krak being MMN when he made the trade, hence the BOG didn't have the MODs investigate.
16 juill. 2017 à 9 h 59
Quoting: phillyjabroni

There was no known evidence of Krak being MMN when he made the trade, hence the BOG didn't have the MODs investigate.

I agree...there was no indication...
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712

Like jabroni said... there was zero evidence or clues that would have pointed to MMN and Krak being the same person at the time. Yeah the trades were lopsided to SJS, but that seemed to be the case in all of MMNs deals which
helped mask it I suppose
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 3
Banni
Quoting: matt59

Like jabroni said... there was zero evidence or clues that would have pointed to MMN and Krak being the same person at the time. Yeah the trades were lopsided to SJS, but that seemed to be the case in all of MMNs deals which
helped mask it I suppose

Fair enough. I gave my opinion in response to DBS post, I will leave it at that I guess.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
I still maintain that IRL circumstances should take precedence here. Krak screwed up with the multi and that's wrong... but this was an escape from what he's had to deal with IRL.

And here's something else to consider. If your girlfriend or significant other was basically dying in front of you, and there was nothing you could really do to help other than to comfort them even though you and them both may know their days are numbered... I'd be much more on edge with that stuff going on in my life. Having a close person like that having to battle cancer takes a huge toll on those around them and it hurts them too

That's a lot of stress to go through. Yeah he messed up with the multi... but then basically getting crapped on by everyone in the game, where you are to try and escape from the stress of life, I'd probably snap a little too if I was in his shoes. That's not an excuse for his behavior, but that's something to consider at least imo.

So something like coming back but only as an assistant for like 30-45 days would be more fair imo.
phillyjabroni, McJesus_ et krakowitz a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 14
Banni
Honestly guys, if you have noticed it is DB that constantly attacks people for any and all infractions yet commits a ton of them and gets away with it just because he is BOG. He shows zero compassion for all situations and that is not what a leader does. I feel like he is a major problem in this game and really only causes harm to it. I am not saying remove him from the game but I would like to see a vote held to remove him from BOG.

I also think the infraction system is a load of crap since the site itself has an infraction system and if a comment/action doesn't go against their infraction system then clearly it wasn't harmful.
McJesus_, krakowitz et Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 19
Honestly guys, if you have noticed it is DB that constantly attacks people for any and all infractions yet commits a ton of them and gets away with it just because he is BOG. I feel like he is a major problem in this game and really only causes harm to it. I am not saying remove him from the game but I would like to see a vote held to remove him from BOG.

I also think the infraction system is a load of crap since the site itself has an infraction system and if a comment/action doesn't go against their infraction system then clearly it wasn't harmful.

DavidBooth set up the Waiver Order, Buyouts, FA Plan. He constantly sends out reminders to everyone. He loves the GM Game. He has zero intention to ruin it for others.

No offense to the other BOG Members, but DavidBooth does a lot for you and the GM Game. Not saying that you guys don't, just DavidBooth appears to do more. Again, not saying you guys are a one man team.
matt59, nobody, Duster and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Honestly guys, if you have noticed it is DB that constantly attacks people for any and all infractions yet commits a ton of them and gets away with it just because he is BOG. He shows zero compassion for all situations and that is not what a leader does. I feel like he is a major problem in this game and really only causes harm to it. I am not saying remove him from the game but I would like to see a vote held to remove him from BOG.

We've already been discussing getting rid of the game related infraction system for a couple of days now because it's basically been a paper tiger and has done more harm than good it seems.
phillyjabroni et Duster a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 23
Banni
Zero intention of ruining it? What did he literally do last week? I mean come on jabroni, he literally tried to start a V2 and traded away players nearly shutting down the game. Oh ya but he apologized profusely so no harm no foul right...

Can we get an investigation into whether jabroni is DB since he defends absolutely everything DB does?

And actually Rico came up with the FA plan and the other plans are quite simple to figure out.
krakowitz et Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 25
Dangles, cut it out. This is the BOG thread not the conspiracy theory thread. And please don't respond to this post. Show your maturity for someone who talks about a leader and kindly leave
phillyjabroni a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 27
Zero intention of ruining it? What did he literally do last week? I mean come on jabroni, he literally tried to start a V2 and traded away players nearly shutting down the game. Oh ya but he apologized profusely so no harm no foul right...

Can we get an investigation into whether jabroni is DB since he defends absolutely everything DB does?

Actually, he didn't try to start v2. I prematurely released the PLAN for it. If anyone read the plan, the start date was September 15th, but that was only a.) the plan, b.) if v2 even gets approved and c.) we even get everything done in FA.

I am not DavidBooth7. We are both independent individuals. If we based investigations off of your "since he defends DB," then hypothetically, an investigation of everyone else who hates Booth should be occurring.
nobody a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 28
Banni
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Dangles, cut it out. This is the BOG thread not the conspiracy theory thread. And please don't respond to this post. Show your maturity for someone who talks about a leader and kindly leave

No DB I will not do as you say...you are not a dictator no matter how much you think you are. I am expressing my opinion in a civilized manner and if you can't handle that then it is your issue.
Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 31

No DB I will not do as you say...you are not a dictator no matter how much you think you are. I am expressing my opinion in a civilized manner and if you can't handle that then it is your issue.

I never said I'm a dictator, but there's zero sense in your argument sadly. You only complain and complain about everything that we do and that I do, and it's not fair. I can say that I've been working really hard helping this game function, and it's sad that you don't see that, then attack me in my line of work. This isn't at all relevant right now however, so could you please leave?
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 34
Banni

I never said I'm a dictator, but there's zero sense in your argument sadly. You only complain and complain about everything that we do and that I do, and it's not fair. I can say that I've been working really hard helping this game function, and it's sad that you don't see that, then attack me in my line of work. This isn't at all relevant right now however, so could you please leave?

No I will not leave. You are a huge hypocrite and that needs to be stated! I want a GM vote on your being on the BOG, if it's voted you stay then I will be quiet but if it's voted you leave then you leave the BOG. I would also suggest that BoG members are not allowed to vote since there is a clear bias.
krakowitz et Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Dangles the Mods have already stated that it would be unwise to have a vote to remove DB from the BOG for the time being unless a serious infraction occurs. Now is not the right time or place for this kind of stuff.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 36

No I will not leave. You are a huge hypocrite and that needs to be stated! I want a GM vote on your being on the BOG, if it's voted you stay then I will be quiet but if it's voted you leave then you leave the BOG. I would also suggest that BoG members are not allowed to vote since there is a clear bias.

When Jarvis has explicitly said there is zero need to vote on that? You weren't back at that time yet he did say that, so I don't see any need to have such a vote. Do you have any suggestions for me however? You seem like you have a lot to say, yet I keep on getting insults and complaints instead of constructive feedback. If you have any helpful advice, we can talk further on my page or on Twitter. If not, then have a nice day
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 38
Banni
Dangles the Mods have already stated that it would be unwise to have a vote to remove DB from the BOG for the time being unless a serious infraction occurs. Now is not the right time or place for this kind of stuff.

ok Matt, because I respect you, I will leave it...for now.
ricochetii et krakowitz a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 40
Banni
My suggestion is to stop being so petty. No need to go to twitter.
16 juill. 2017 à 10 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets

ok Matt, because I respect you, I will leave it...for now.

Thank you.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage