JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2017 à 23 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 188
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Embargos on my team..ya that isn't petty at all lol

I feel you
DirtyDangles a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 1
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Modifié 15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 31
Quoting: WhisperWhisper

I feel you

I mean if you feel like I don't give you enough freedom to work I'm sure there would be other teams just as happy to have you. No hard feelings if you do leave. Just want you to know it's been fun working with you
nobody, Turner33, phillyjabroni and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 3
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,521
Quoting: Icegirl

Sorry, Turner. I failed.

Seriously though, everybody please chill...

You are a delight laugh
nobody a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 4
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885

it isn't your team. its WW's.
nobody et jmac490 a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 7
Guys...I haven't been any help to this and screwed up myself today but further pushing the subject won't help. I said I won't comment about this further and I mean that. Let's all a) if your not BOG, kindly leave or b) if you are BOG, let's start hammering a date on FA
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 32
Quoting: jmac490

I feel you

I mean if you feel like I don't give you enough freedom to work I'm sure there would be other teams just as happy to have you. No hard feelings if you do leave. Just want you to know it's been fun working with you

What? That's not what I meant at all
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 32

What? That's not what I meant at all

Honestly, I love it here at NSH
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 34
Quoting: phillyjabroni

I am so confused
15 juill. 2017 à 0 h 37
Quoting: phillyjabroni

I am so confused

NVM, I get it
I'll leave now
15 juill. 2017 à 1 h 10
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
I think UFA day should happen in the next week. I think the BOG should have a vote about a certain date. Maybe you guys should have a vote about July 19?
15 juill. 2017 à 13 h 46
BOG....we really need to get a go on this

The next part of FA is to make sure all teams are cap compliant, correcting IRL buyout figures from teams, etc. We shouldn't let this drag any further. I propose we start this today, and give ourselves until July 18th to finish this part up. To make life easier for everyone, well do it this way: 31 teams, 7BOG. All 7 of us will be getting four teams to correct, with 3 of us getting an extra team. To make this simpler, let's just say Zach, Matt, and I each get an extra team. Also for the sake of simplicity, I've divided us up:

boltscharge17: Anaheim, Arizona, Boston, Buffalo
DavidBooth7: Calgary, Carolina, Chicago, Colorado, Columbus
JT_Miller: Dallas (team not made yet, read agenda), Detroit, Edmonton, Florida
Turner33: Los Angeles, Minnesota, Montreal, Nashville
jmac: NY Rangers, NY Isles, NJ Devils, Ottawa
matt59: Philidelphia, Pittsburgh, San Jose, St Louis, Tampa Bay
Zach: Toronto, Vancouver, Vegas, Washington, Winnipeg

Sound good? For more info on this, read Ricos post in the UFA discussion thread about this
15 juill. 2017 à 13 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Quoting: DavidBooth7

The next part of FA is to make sure all teams are cap compliant, correcting IRL buyout figures from teams, etc. We shouldn't let this drag any further. I propose we start this today, and give ourselves until July 18th to finish this part up. To make life easier for everyone, well do it this way: 31 teams, 7BOG. All 7 of us will be getting four teams to correct, with 3 of us getting an extra team. To make this simpler, let's just say Zach, Matt, and I each get an extra team. Also for the sake of simplicity, I've divided us up:

Sound good? For more info on this, read Ricos post in the UFA discussion thread about this

Yes and this is just to check for off-season cap compliance and that stuff correct?
JT_Miller a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 0
Quoting: matt59

Yes and this is just to check for off-season cap compliance and that stuff correct?

Exactly
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 4
NYR v3 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 189

Exactly

And we're using 76mil for the cap correct? Because some teams are using 73 and 75
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 6
Quoting: JT_Miller

Exactly

And we're using 76mil for the cap correct? Because some teams are using 73 and 75

I actually have no idea...definitely not 73 but I'm not sure if we're gonna do 75 or 76 here
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets

Exactly

76 plus 10 percent because of the off-season cap rule. So 83.6 million is the maximum. However if we're going to follow it by the book I think all LTIR contracts have to be removed from LTIR during the offseason correct?
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets

I actually have no idea...definitely not 73 but I'm not sure if we're gonna do 75 or 76 here

It's 76 for this game in season. That's what we decided on at the start of the game.
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 8

76 plus 10 percent because of the off-season cap rule. So 83.6 million is the maximum. However if we're going to follow it by the book I think all LTIR contracts have to be removed from LTIR during the offseason correct?

Correct. A guy like Joffery Lupul from Carolina needs to be off LTIR for the off season
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 19
Black Lives Matter

i know i'm not in the BOG but it's 76M last i checked.
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 21
Black Lives Matter
Quick question: how are we going not fix the problem of not being able to make a bunch of offers at once to UFAs without having the possibility of going way over the cap? For example, if someone made an offer to player A, and an offer to player B but they only wanted player B if they didn't get player A.
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 28
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Modifié 15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 42
Colorado has all of their ducks in a row if you want to see it and maybe use it as an example.

1. Budget is done as well as all relevant cap numbers, with discrepancies explained. (I don't know if/when CF has/will apply bonus overages? Colorado shouldn't have an overage though.)
2. Had to trade away a couple of players and make a note of it (Greene/Niemi) since CF wouldn't let me remove them another way.
3. I created a "player" to show my buyouts (only one player because they were both 2 year buyouts. This reflects accurately in my long term projections). By leaving that on my roster (under goalies), it factors into my cap correctly. (Again, because CF wouldn't let me do it correctly)
4. I've accounted for the discrepancy between my manually calculated number and the capfriendly displayed number.

I'm a little concerned about teams not using their overage amount correctly, so I'd advise making sure they understand their roster must be compliant eventually, so overage should only be "spent" if you can account for it somewhere else. If you can't, you may be forced to waive/buyout players in order to make up the difference, so use caution and don't treat it as "free cap space". (You are correct about the LTIR contracts counting against the cap during the off-season as well.)

My team doesn't encounter every situation, Mike Smith IRL retention or a missing player because his IRL team is the same as his in game team and he was bought out, for examples.
Retired or "defected" players under contract in game should also be converted to player rights at this time. I made a suggestion for this, but I don't know if you followed up on it.
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 30
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: ricochetii
Colorado has all of their ducks in a row if you want to see it and maybe use it as an example.

1. Budget is done as well as all relevant cap numbers, with discrepancies explained. (I don't know if/when CF has/will apply bonus overages? Colorado shouldn't have an overage though.)
2. Had to trade away a couple of players and make a note of it (Greene/Niemi) since CF wouldn't let me remove them another way.
3. I created a "player" to show my buyouts (only one player because they were both 2 year buyouts. This reflects accurately in my long term projections). By leaving that on my roster (under goalies), it factors into my cap correctly.
4. I've accounted for the discrepancy between my manually calculated number and the capfriendly displayed number.

I'm a little concerned about teams not using their overage amount correctly, so I'd advise making sure they understand their roster must be compliant eventually, so overage should only be "spent" if you can account for it somewhere else. If you can't, you may be forced to waive/buyout players in order to make up the difference, so use caution and don't treat it as "free cap space". (You are correct about the LTIR contracts counting against the cap during the off-season as well.)

My team doesn't encounter every situation, Mike Smith IRL retention or a missing player because his IRL team is the same as his in game team and he was bought out, for examples.
Retired or "defected" players under contract in game should also be converted to player rights at this time. I made a suggestion for this, but I don't know if you followed up on it.

is this meant to be a reply to my comment?
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 51
Black Lives Matter
Do i own the rights to Soderstrom in this game?
15 juill. 2017 à 14 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Was he a NYI draft pick before 2017 or signed as a free agent before April 1, 2017?
15 juill. 2017 à 15 h 8
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Was he a NYI draft pick before 2017 or signed as a free agent before April 1, 2017?

he was a 2014 pick who signed this May.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage