JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 6
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
not that I have any business in here, but I want to say this:

if you guys give Rangers another chance, I fully expect that if any GM drastically screws up, that they are not to get booted. Rangers has made countless errors and stepped over the power that he never really attainted. I just want to establish a line of calling it both ways. Rangers as screwed up and will continue to screw up. He has been given final notices and warnings, yet you have only informed him that you will threat to remove him from the game. He will continue to do the things that you do because you make blank threats.

Somebody step up and do whats right. Pull the trigger and kick his ass out of the GM Game.

thank you - phillyjabroni
Bman1004 et Jdp a aimé ceci.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: phillyjabroni

if you guys give Rangers another chance, I fully expect that if any GM drastically screws up, that they are not to get booted. Rangers has made countless errors and stepped over the power that he never really attainted. I just want to establish a line of calling it both ways. Rangers as screwed up and will continue to screw up. He has been given final notices and warnings, yet you have only informed him that you will threat to remove him from the game. He will continue to do the things that you do because you make blank threats.

Somebody step up and do whats right. Pull the trigger and kick his ass out of the GM Game.

Can we make the vote public? If he gets booted, can we have a dispersal draft of the NYI?
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 10
Boo Hoo
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Quoting: boltscharge17

Can we make the vote public? If he gets booted, can we have a dispersal draft of the NYI?

why doesnt someone just take over the team?
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 987

Somebody else would take over the team
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 10

Where do we boot him to? North Korea, the bottom of the Marianas Trench or to a Nickelback concert?
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 11
Quoting: Max

Somebody else would take over the team

It's not as fun smile
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 12
Guys this is the BOG thread. Lets not litter it w/ Rangers location senarioes. Don't even respond to this post. Just witness what the BOGs have to say.

edit : Bman : your post is coming off as childish. Either respect the thread or go to the sidelines and refresh the page until the BOGs get talkin
ricochetii a aimé ceci.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 13
Boo Hoo
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Guys this is the BOG thread. Lets not litter it w/ Rangers location senarioes. Don't even respond to this post. Just witness what the BOGs have to say.

okay i wont respond dont worry
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,748
Quoting: matt59
Quoting: F50marco

oufffff.......I can't believe I'm doing this but I vote against 2-1.........rolling eyes

He has done some really annoying things rico but this is one of those things I can pass off as ignorance. Rather than a drastic reaction I think a simple fix can be done.

- rangers gets booted out if he creates another pointless thread starting now.
- He turn his thread into the Buyout discussion thread instead.

I understand that maybe I've had too much patience towards Rangers' actions, but I'm going to vote against removal from the game. He's been an annoyance at times, but I don't want to set a precedent for the game where just cause someone's been annoying and not the sharpest tool in the shed, and thus gets kicked out. Plus, I'm in a pretty good mood after graduating (don't worry that's not the chief reason for my vote lol). Plus we already kicked him off the BOG which seems like enough to me at least.
2-2 is the vote now.

Yeah there were worse things he's done and he has been getting better. Before it was 1 annoying this per day. Now its more like a week Sticking Out Tongue

Im not against voting rangers out, Im just against voting him out for this semi infraction.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 15
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091

You guys are always welcome to have your say, let's just not turn this into attacks or get spammy/silly. Be professional.
The BOG are supposed to represent the rest of the GM's, so if you want the BOG to take something into consideration, let them know. If not, trust that we will take care of it, it's what you put us here for. smile
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 15

28 mai 2017 à 21 h 16
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222

Where do we boot him to? North Korea, the bottom of the Marianas Trench or to a Nickelback concert?

Who wouldn't love to be at a Nickelback concert??? I don't get why people don't like them.
Jacketsman61 et mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 21
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Quoting: F50marco
Quoting: matt59

I understand that maybe I've had too much patience towards Rangers' actions, but I'm going to vote against removal from the game. He's been an annoyance at times, but I don't want to set a precedent for the game where just cause someone's been annoying and not the sharpest tool in the shed, and thus gets kicked out. Plus, I'm in a pretty good mood after graduating (don't worry that's not the chief reason for my vote lol). Plus we already kicked him off the BOG which seems like enough to me at least.
2-2 is the vote now.

Yeah there were worse things he's done and he has been getting better. Before it was 1 annoying this per day. Now its more like a week Sticking Out Tongue

Im not against voting rangers out, Im just against voting him out for this semi infraction.

He's probably never going to do one single thing big enough to justify his removal. He's going to continue to peck away like a termite until something gives.
If we keep excusing the little, semi infractions, where does it end?

He'll say "sorry", "I won't do it again", except he's not sorry, and he will do it again.

I straight up told him that if he complained about the BOG posting in the trade thread, I would call a vote for his removal. That made zero difference. What else can I do?
I told him I would call the vote, and I have. If his actions continue to have no consequences, there's no reason for him to listen.
Jdp, Duster et phillyjabroni a aimé ceci.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 24
It's time for the BOGs to stop making blank threats towards Rangers.

He doesn't respect your warnings, the game, the other GMs.

It's time for the BOGs to remove Rangers from the GM Game. Thank him for the idea and tell him the reasons in which why he is being removed. Anyone who has ever dealt with Rangers will attest that he should be terminated as a member of our GM community.
Duster a aimé ceci.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 25
deleted
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 26
Public Vote on the Removal of Rangers for the GM Game :
please just respond with the our answer. no comments for anything else. do the math and tally your votes. for example, if you support this, respond w/ '2-0'

1-0.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 27
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 162
deleted
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 27
Hardcore Sabres fan
It's time for the BOGs to stop making blank threats towards Rangers.

He doesn't respect your warnings, the game, the other GMs.

It's time for the BOGs to remove Rangers from the GM Game. Thank him for the idea and tell him the reasons in which why he is being removed. Anyone who has ever dealt with Rangers will attest that he should be terminated as a member of our GM community.

We will deal with it as a collective group, but thanks for your input.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 28
Hardcore Sabres fan
please just respond with the our answer. no comments for anything else. do the math and tally your votes. for example, if you support this, respond w/ '2-0'

1-0.

The public does not get a vote, this is up to the BOG thing will get dealt with in a more functional manor.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 29
The only problem with this is that I think it will make the spamming worse. He will just keep complaining and complaining to the point where you just go insane.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,748
Quoting: Zach

1-0.

The public does not get a vote, this is up to the BOG thing will get dealt with in a more functional manor.

Agreed. We can vote on whether to have a public vote or not though. Everyone can let us know how they feel.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 30
BOG, I am calling on you on behalf of the other GMs that are not BOGs. Rangers needs to be terminated from the GM Game ASAP.

Think about the culture you want within the GM Game. Do you want GMs that are decent in kindness and respect the BOGs and their warnings/rulings/etc. Or do you want GMs that disregard everything that the BOGs says, numbers times, because they don't respect you, the GM Game, or the other GMs?

The choice is yours. Think about what you want the culture of the GM Game to be. Vote with your gut and not your heart. Make the right decision.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 30
Hardcore Sabres fan
NOTICE TO ALL GM'S

UNLESS THE BOG DECIDES OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC VOTES, AS THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE BOG

THANK YOU
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 31
The only problem with this is that I think it will make the spamming worse. He will just keep complaining and complaining to the point where you just go insane.

However, something does need to be done. Many people have picked up infractions from ranting or have straight up lost it.
28 mai 2017 à 21 h 31
Quoting: Zach

1-0.

Zach, not to be condesnetiang jackass over here, but this cannot proceed in a functional manner. The writing is on the wall. Hopefully he understands, which, I don't think is very likely.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage