Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,007
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
28 mars 2022 à 12 h 6
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,570
a vaccine
ricochetii, Kyle_Okposo_Lover, DucharmetheDOMinator and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
28 mars 2022 à 12 h 10
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,946
The Zucker to PIT deal is probably the best comp
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
28 mars 2022 à 12 h 12
retired
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
sanheim +
28 mars 2022 à 12 h 13
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,134
Depends on the team really, it's a very vague question.
28 mars 2022 à 12 h 14
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
To even start the conversation, the return would have to be equal to, or greater than, 1 A+ asset (high 1st round pick or top prospect), 1 A asset (mid to late 1st round pick or top 5 prospect) and 1 B level asset (2nd round pick or top 20 prospect). Anything less and Detroit doesn't move him.
28 mars 2022 à 12 h 14
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,247
Montreal fans will say Brendan Gallagher and Jeff Petry. And then they'll argue amongst themselves about whether it's an overpay for Bertuzzi.

I couldn't help myself -- low-hanging fruit.
28 mars 2022 à 23 h 5
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,684
Petry + 1st 2023 Habs + Struble + Mysak for Bertuzzi + Hronek
2 avr. 2022 à 22 h 35
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,689
Don't see why Montreal would want to trade for one year of Bertuzzi. Certainly Bertuzzi will be traded and get a nice return at TDL if he hasn't resigned with the Wings
3 avr. 2022 à 9 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: palhal
Don't see why Montreal would want to trade for one year of Bertuzzi. Certainly Bertuzzi will be traded and get a nice return at TDL if he hasn't resigned with the Wings

i think that any trade for him would come with an extension because he has such a steep price
3 avr. 2022 à 9 h 29
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
i think that any trade for him would come with an extension because he has such a steep price

So you think extensions are easy? I'm sure the Wings are or already have had initial discussions with Bertuzzi about an extension
But what you are requesting so the following conversation from Yzerman. " Hey Bert, we really like you, but here's a contract so we can trade you Montreal. Now hurry up, and sign the contract. cause we want your ass outta town"
Yep, that's going work for the Wings and Bertuzzi.
3 avr. 2022 à 9 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
So you think extensions are easy? I'm sure the Wings are or already have had initial discussions with Bertuzzi about an extension
But what you are requesting so the following conversation from Yzerman. " Hey Bert, we really like you, but here's a contract so we can trade you Montreal. Now hurry up, and sign the contract. cause we want your ass outta town"
Yep, that's going work for the Wings and Bertuzzi.

i dont think you understand how trades work. it would be like how Lindholm and Pageau were. The team agrees upon a trade and in the agreement, the team negotiates with the players agent and asks him if he wants to sign an extension. Then they roughly agree upon a deal, trade goes through, hash out the small details and boom. And Bertuzzi has created a rift with the org because of being unvaxed so yes, they likely are fielding offers. More likely he doesnt get traded but no need to just be rude to me.
3 avr. 2022 à 9 h 45
LongtimeLeafsufferer
i dont think you understand how trades work. it would be like how Lindholm and Pageau were. The team agrees upon a trade and in the agreement, the team negotiates with the players agent and asks him if he wants to sign an extension. Then they roughly agree upon a deal, trade goes through, hash out the small details and boom. And Bertuzzi has created a rift with the org because of being unvaxed so yes, they likely are fielding offers. More likely he doesnt get traded but no need to just be rude to me.

I'm not being rude to you....just trying to be factual. Bertuzzi would certainly get his back up when told by his employer, he's not wanted anymore (hence the trade). You can't compare Pageau and Lindholm because they were going to UFAs in a few months from non playoff teams.
I can't see Bertuzzi wanting to go to Montreal anyways....but that's not the point. Now Bertuzzi and the Wings know he isn't resigning for the Wings, the only other deal out then really is a TDL. Then maybe you can get into a Pageau/Lindholm situation.. But a full season out, "telling" your player to negotiate and sign with one team....to me that's really unpractical.
3 avr. 2022 à 13 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
I'm not being rude to you....just trying to be factual. Bertuzzi would certainly get his back up when told by his employer, he's not wanted anymore (hence the trade). You can't compare Pageau and Lindholm because they were going to UFAs in a few months from non playoff teams.
I can't see Bertuzzi wanting to go to Montreal anyways....but that's not the point. Now Bertuzzi and the Wings know he isn't resigning for the Wings, the only other deal out then really is a TDL. Then maybe you can get into a Pageau/Lindholm situation.. But a full season out, "telling" your player to negotiate and sign with one team....to me that's really unpractical.

bertuzzi would be a UFA in a few months... this is next year genius. use context
3 avr. 2022 à 17 h 53
LongtimeLeafsufferer
bertuzzi would be a UFA in a few months... this is next year genius. use context

You're certainly not a genius. You made this post for the summer of 2022 season. That is why it's really unpractical for the Wings to tell a player he's not wanted for the upcoming season.
Now come February of 2023, if the Wings haven't resigned Bertuzzi, yeah then you have a point about trade.(as I suggested.
But as I suggested originally telling a player to hurry up and sign a contract with another team because we want to trade doesn't happen when a player has full year of to play with this original team
3 avr. 2022 à 18 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
You're certainly not a genius. You made this post for the summer of 2022 season. That is why it's really unpractical for the Wings to tell a player he's not wanted for the upcoming season.
Now come February of 2023, if the Wings haven't resigned Bertuzzi, yeah then you have a point about trade.(as I suggested.
But as I suggested originally telling a player to hurry up and sign a contract with another team because we want to trade doesn't happen when a player has full year of to play with this original team

so youre assuming when I am talking about? Thats weird. This is a general draft of what he could get in a trade. And we normally see players in their primes after career years and getting traded going on to sign extensions right away to capitalize on it.

"telling a player to hurry up and sign a contract with another team because we want to trade doesn't happen when a player has full year of to play with this original team" so why is that? because they dont want to stay with that team? maybe they havent played any games for them? cough cough Pageau lol. you are out of your mind, bro. stop dodging the point
3 juill. 2022 à 6 h 41
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
I'd say a mid 1st, B-prospect, and a good roster player, at least as a rental
9 juill. 2022 à 20 h 12
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Can see this being a realistic trade considering we need LD bodies. https://www.capfriendly.com/trade-machine/15555

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage