MTL
  1. Lavoie, Raphael
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
OTT
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
DAL
  1. Koskinen, Mikko (2 250 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Futures
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 872 414 $669 339 $990 000 $3 627 586 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 108 696 $2 108 696 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
834 167 $834 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
749 250 $749 250 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
UFA - 1
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 févr. 2022 à 13 h 58
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
They'll call Holloway up before pissing away riches on Montreal's replacement-level players.

I don't hate the idea of acquiring Nick Paul but I hate the price. I'd prefer to just sign him in the summer.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,368
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
They'll call Holloway up before pissing away riches on Montreal's replacement-level players.

I don't hate the idea of acquiring Nick Paul but I hate the price. I'd prefer to just sign him in the summer.

Replacement level lol

First off, you wont get value at the TDL. Everyone knows Chiarot is going for that return. Byron is a very useful player and Montreal turnaround actually coincides with not just St Louis but Byron coming back from injury, he's a leader on that team. Oilers desperately need players like him that care and play hard with pace. The price will actually be higher than this. Lavoie is a middling prospect with bottom 6 at best upside.

Nick Paul is in HUGE demand. That is the price. If the OIlers dont pay it then another team will thus the term supply and demand.

This is the all in year. Time to copy the LA Rams model and give up picks while you can! Oilers have had picks for15 years and done nada!
csick a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 3
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,935
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
Replacement level lol

First off, you wont get value at the TDL. Everyone knows Chiarot is going for that return. Byron is a very useful player and Montreal turnaround actually coincides with not just St Louis but Byron coming back from injury, he's a leader on that team. Oilers desperately need players like him that care and play hard with pace. The price will actually be higher than this. Lavoie is a middling prospect with bottom 6 at best upside.

Nick Paul is in HUGE demand. That is the price. If the OIlers dont pay it then another team will thus the term supply and demand.

I think if there’s a bidding war that could be the price. But his value is probably a 2nd and a 4th right now
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 15
Ban Price trades
Replacement level lol

Nick Paul is in HUGE demand. That is the price. If the OIlers don't pay it then another team will thus the term supply and demand.

This is the all in year. Time to copy the LA Rams model and give up picks while you can! Oilers have had picks for 15 years and done nada!

Any value Chiarot has comes from seasons past: he's been abysmal this season. If Edmonton is spending a 1st round selection on a defensemen, I'm preferential to either a name that can reliably be pencilled into the top-4 or one with term. Preferably both: this team will improve by miles if they can bring in a player that can reduce the load on Keith. If Chiarot must be the target, I balk at anything over Lavoie and a 2nd. I'm perfectly fine with some other team having to endure buyer's remorse when it comes to Chiarot. Admittedly, I'd prioritize De Haan as a rental over Chiarot.

Byron doesn't have trade value at all. If Edmonton's acquiring him it cannot be without Kassian going the other way. The salary cap must be managed properly: taking back another boat anchor for the bottom six will have consequences unless we can unload the one we already have.

I don't disagree that some team will pay in that realm for Paul, I just think that the Oilers' assets need to be prioritized on the back end before we add another bottom-six forward. If Paul can be pursued in the summer, I'd happily bring him in for what Turris makes today.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 19
Jamie Benn is BACK
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 478
Oilers will have to include a pick with Koskinen in order for Dallas to say yes.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 24
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 70
Lavoie is turning things around in the minors this year and is now on fire. Koskinen is as good as Holtby at this point. If you’re going to use all those high draft picks you can get better return from a number of teams.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 31
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Byron is not a full time C option. It reduces his ability to use his speed, which is his strongest weapon. His size and faceoffs are about his only weaknesses. Putting him at center amplifies both.
Fine in a crunch, not something to do regularly.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Just_a_Hockey_Fan_1
Lavoie is turning things around in the minors this year and is now on fire. Koskinen is as good as Holtby at this point. If you’re going to use all those high draft picks you can get better return from a number of teams.

No. Holtby value's alone because of the playoffs history is much higher and then there's the salary.

Lavoie by every metric is a marginal prospect. This is the same song and dance i heard about Tyler Benson and Caleb Jones. None move the needle. This isnt Dylan Holloway so slow down your horses talking about what Lavoie is doing vs weak competition.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ricochetii
Byron is not a full time C option. It reduces his ability to use his speed, which is his strongest weapon. His size and faceoffs are about his only weaknesses. Putting him at center amplifies both.
Fine in a crunch, not something to do regularly.

This is a pinch. RNH hopefully can be back for the playoffs. They just need a placeholder to make the dance! No one is giving up a versatile player like Byron for cheap except scorched earth teams like Zona and Montreal. Holland needs to actually do something, anything t this point. McDavid wont keep putting up with this after the Eichel situation laid the ground work for a disgruntled superstar
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,719
Modifié 26 févr. 2022 à 15 h 8
Nick Paul is the poster boy of a player who is worth more than his stats line. He's the perfect bottom-6 player with strength, versatility, determination and various skills.

That return would be satisfying but at the same time it would hurt to see him go. Really the type you want ON your team.
Andy_Dick et csick a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 54
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,200
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Any value Chiarot has comes from seasons past: he's been abysmal this season. If Edmonton is spending a 1st round selection on a defensemen, I'm preferential to either a name that can reliably be pencilled into the top-4 or one with term. Preferably both: this team will improve by miles if they can bring in a player that can reduce the load on Keith. If Chiarot must be the target, I balk at anything over Lavoie and a 2nd. I'm perfectly fine with some other team having to endure buyer's remorse when it comes to Chiarot. Admittedly, I'd prioritize De Haan as a rental over Chiarot.

Byron doesn't have trade value at all. If Edmonton's acquiring him it cannot be without Kassian going the other way. The salary cap must be managed properly: taking back another boat anchor for the bottom six will have consequences unless we can unload the one we already have.

If Anaheim isn't in the playoff picture and can't re-sign Hampus Lindholm by the trade deadline, that package looks an awful lot like a package that would get him. I don't think that choice would be close.

On the other hand, if the justification for making this deal is the immediate problem of losing Nugent-Hopkins until the playoffs, there are much better #3C possibilities than Byron from Eastern teams who would probably be available now. Surely the two Pennsylvania teams, for example, would be interested in talking to Edmonton (for different reasons).
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 58
Ban Price trades
Quoting: OldNYIfan
If Anaheim isn't in the playoff picture and can't re-sign Hampus Lindholm by the trade deadline, that package looks an awful lot like a package that would get him. I don't think that choice would be close.

On the other hand, if the justification for making this deal is the immediate problem of losing Nugent-Hopkins until the playoffs, there are much better #3C possibilities than Byron from Eastern teams who would probably be available now. Surely the two Pennsylvania teams, for example, would be interested in talking to Edmonton (for different reasons).

After seeing what the Foegele-McLeod-Ryan line has done to the Panthers this morning, I'm not personally worried about needing to find a full-time replacement for RNH. The Oilers' needs remain on the back end.

And you raise a very shrewd point regarding Lindholm - arguably the best defencemen on the market - in contrast to how brutally overvalued Chiarot has been by Habs fans. This package is enough to keep Edmonton on the phone with the Ducks for a far superior player and not needing to take back a bum contract. The value presented above by the original poster is absurd.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2022 à 15 h 4
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
This is a pinch. RNH hopefully can be back for the playoffs. They just need a placeholder to make the dance! No one is giving up a versatile player like Byron for cheap except scorched earth teams like Zona and Montreal. Holland needs to actually do something, anything t this point. McDavid wont keep putting up with this after the Eichel situation laid the ground work for a disgruntled superstar

It's a pinch when you don't have any better center options. You do. Byron at center exposes his weakness and limits his strengths, the opposite of what you want from a center.

Now if you want to suggest Byron as a complement on the wing to make one of your centers/lines (and PK) more reliable, THAT is a good idea AND makes sense.

Byron 50% retained for a 3rd will improve your bottom 6 and PK, and on more than a temporary basis. You can include Turris for cap. (Practically $0 difference this year only.)

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage