Équipe: 2021-22 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 7 oct. 2021
Publié: 7 oct. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
https://twitter.com/RealKyper/status/1445898743102930947
Transactions
BUF
    From what I remember from the off-season, Buffalo's GM Kevyn Adams wanted the equivalent of 4 first round picks in value.

Buffalo would also need to take back a sizeable contract to stay above the floor.
    NYR
      On this side, you have contracts that Buffalo might be able to select from without worrying about trade protection.

Ryan Strome
      Filip Chytil
      Ryan Reaves
      Samuel Blais

Ryan Lindgren

Igor Shesterkin
      Alexandar Georgiev
      BUF
      1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (NYR)
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
      3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (NYR)
      Détails additionnels:
      On this side, you have prospects and picks that I think would all qualify as each having the value of a first round pick or greater.

For the purposes of this post, a prospect is anyone who is still on an ELC or is on the reserve list.

Alexis Lafreniere
      Kaapo Kakko
      Vitali Kravtsov

Adam Fox
      K'Andre Miller
      Nils Lundkvist

Braden Schneider
      Brennan Othmann
      Rachats de contrats
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de STL
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2381 500 000 $80 191 469 $0 $8 400 000 $1 308 531 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Rangers de New York
      11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
      AG
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      AG
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
      AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
      10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
      C
      UFA - 5
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
      AD
      RFA - 1
      3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
      C, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 6
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 3
      DD
      UFA - 1
      5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
      G
      UFA - 4
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
      DG
      RFA - 2
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      DD
      RFA - 3
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      900 000 $900 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 2
      1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 1
      775 000 $775 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 1
      762 500 $762 500 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      7 oct. 2021 à 21 h 25
      aecliptic
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,337
      Every prospect that you mentioned, with the exception of Kravtsov, will not be traded by the Rangers.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 21 h 27
      Shibbal18
      Rejoint: janv. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 9,210
      Modifié 7 oct. 2021 à 21 h 45
      ^ Every prospect the Sabres actually need, ranger fans think theyre untouchable. Not the dmen though, Buffalo doesnt need any dmen
      7 oct. 2021 à 21 h 49
      Kravtsov_Stan
      Rejoint: sept. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 658
      Quoting: aecliptic
      Every prospect that you mentioned, with the exception of Kravtsov, will not be traded by the Rangers.

Quoting: Shibbal18
      ^ Every prospect the Sabres actually need, ranger fans think theyre untouchable. Not the dmen though, Buffalo doesnt need any dmen

I dont think hes saying that they are untouchable to him but rather just stating a fact that the Rangers arent willing to trade those guys (especially for a player who might not even play this year)
      sensonfire et Devil a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 21 h 54
      Shibbal18
      Quoting: Kravtsov_Stan
      I dont think hes saying that they are untouchable to him but rather just stating a fact that the Rangers arent willing to trade those guys (especially for a player who might not even play this year)

Either way, the sabres arent trying to dump him, they want to address holes. If they were going to dump him for nothing, he would have been gone by now
      sabres89, sensonfire, Devil and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 0
      Rejoint: févr. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,498
      Either way, the sabres arent trying to dump him, they want to address holes. If they were going to dump him for nothing, he would have been gone by now

Yep.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 6
      Banni
      Rejoint: juin 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
      Pretty sure the Sabres decline, And odds are great that Eichels not even playing this year.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 8
      Banni
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
      I think the real team here is BOS. They need a real center and have nothing to lose at this point. With 1 real center on the whole team, who's 36 years old, they are in a real bind.

Debrusk, Carlo, Smith, + prospects and picks.
      gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 10
      Démarrer sujet
      sensonfire
      Rejoint: févr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,803
      Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
      Pretty sure the Sabres decline, And odds are great that Eichels not even playing this year.

I wasn't making a trade here.

I was just laying out the options that the Rangers would have on meeting Buffalo's asking price for Eichel.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 12
      Démarrer sujet
      sensonfire
      Quoting: pharrow
      I think the real team here is BOS. They need a real center and have nothing to lose at this point. With 1 real center on the whole team, who's 36 years old, they are in a real bind.

Would Boston allow Eichel to have his preferred surgery?
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 13
      Shibbal18

Boston has nothing Buffalo wants either. Thats the problem with being a perennial contender
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 35
      Banni
      Boston has nothing Buffalo wants either. Thats the problem with being a perennial contender

A. I think BUF fans are putting to much value on a guy that has to be out at this point. On top of it a guy with issues and having a surgery that BUF doesn't want to risk.
      B. "noting BUF wants" is vague at best. There are decent pieces there. Carlo and Debrusk aren't bad players and would probably have to go to make the cap work.
      Then you got draft picks. you are talking about a team with an aging core that is kind of tapped out. If jack doesn't rebound from this, those picks are going to be high.
      Then you got a few 1st and 2nd round prospects that might be decent.

Look, you're never getting McDavid return for Jack at this point. That's just something you have to accept.
      But BOS as a team where the player fits a serious need, it's an obvious landing spot.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 39
      Shibbal18
      A. I think BUF fans are putting to much value on a guy that has to be out at this point. On top of it a guy with issues and having a surgery that BUF doesn't want to risk.
      B. "noting BUF wants" is vague at best. There are decent pieces there. Carlo and Debrusk aren't bad players and would probably have to go to make the cap work.
      Then you got draft picks. you are talking about a team with an aging core that is kind of tapped out. If jack doesn't rebound from this, those picks are going to be high.
      Then you got a few 1st and 2nd round prospects that might be decent.

Look, you're never getting McDavid return for Jack at this point. That's just something you have to accept.
      But BOS as a team where the player fits a serious need, it's an obvious landing spot.

Ive made plenty of fair trades that fully address Buffalos needs, none involving McDavid. Also how is it vague. Its been repeated over and over again that Buffalo doesnt need dmen. Carlo does nothing, DeBrusk, i like, but is a bottom 6 forward
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 47
      Banni
      Ive made plenty of fair trades that fully address Buffalos needs, none involving McDavid. Also how is it vague. Its been repeated over and over again that Buffalo doesnt need dmen. Carlo does nothing, DeBrusk, i like, but is a bottom 6 forward

They got 4 defensemen that are UFAs next year. The prospects need time to develop. to say they don't need defense is kind of absurd. On top of it, defense is a hot commodity. Even if they flip him. Someone is gonna give up a good return on Carlo.

As for Debrusk, he put up really good numbers on 2nd line 2 years ago. His issue last year was being on a line with a falling apart DK. Who's gone in BOS now.
      Hard to hold one year against the guy at this point and reduce him to a "bottom 6."
      Either way, they can fit the pieces together. Where a rebuilding team like NY, is less likely to give up what they have built to risk Jack. But a team like BOS, they got nothing to lose. As they will sink like a rock and fast, without getting real center help.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 22 h 55
      Shibbal18
      They got 4 defensemen that are UFAs next year. The prospects need time to develop. to say they don't need defense is kind of absurd. On top of it, defense is a hot commodity. Even if they flip him. Someone is gonna give up a good return on Carlo.

As for Debrusk, he put up really good numbers on 2nd line 2 years ago. His issue last year was being on a line with a falling apart DK. Who's gone in BOS now.
      Hard to hold one year against the guy at this point and reduce him to a "bottom 6."
      Either way, they can fit the pieces together. Where a rebuilding team like NY, is less likely to give up what they have built to risk Jack. But a team like BOS, they got nothing to lose. As they will sink like a rock and fast, without getting real center help.

Defense is such a hot commodity that every team has a minimum of 2 dmen they constantly throw in their trades for Eichel. The Sabres are tanking this year. Next year Power and Samuelsson will be added to Dahlin Jokiharju and Bryson. Thats 5 of 6 spots. And they still have prospects on top of them. They dont need to trade Eichel to fill the 6th spot.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 23 h 19
      Rejoint: janv. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,306
      Unless a portion of the trade is conditional on Eichel returning to form or putting up a certain number of points or games played I’m hard pressed to make the deal. At least that way if something goes awry we aren’t screwed.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      7 oct. 2021 à 23 h 26
      Démarrer sujet
      sensonfire
      Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
      Unless a portion of the trade is conditional on Eichel returning to form or putting up a certain number of points or games played I’m hard pressed to make the deal. At least that way if something goes awry we aren’t screwed.

I was just laying out the options that the Rangers would have on meeting Buffalo's asking price for Eichel.
      7 oct. 2021 à 23 h 29
      Rejoint: janv. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,306
      Quoting: sensonfire

No I gotcha. I’m just thinking if we were to entertain making this move we should have part of the return be conditional to hedge our gamble on Eichel.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      8 oct. 2021 à 8 h 6
      aecliptic
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,337
      Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

Recovery for a herniated disc procedure whether its a fusion or replacement is 4-6 weeks, could be less depending on the person. The problem with the replacement is failure and its not uncommon to go back and get the fusion.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      8 oct. 2021 à 19 h 31
      Banni
      Defense is such a hot commodity that every team has a minimum of 2 dmen they constantly throw in their trades for Eichel. The Sabres are tanking this year. Next year Power and Samuelsson will be added to Dahlin Jokiharju and Bryson. Thats 5 of 6 spots. And they still have prospects on top of them. They dont need to trade Eichel to fill the 6th spot.

I think you are expecting a lot from you prospects to be able to step in next year.
      As for as every team having 2 dmen, that's not true. Hell guys like Jack Johnson are still getting NHL try outs. The market is bare for quality defense. Multiple teams in need every year.
      So you got a guy like Carlo who is a legit 2D, there is value in that. You aren't finding that everywhere.
      Either way, you are looking at those pieces to open up space. The point really is the fit here. A team like NYR giving up it's youth on a risky player doesn't make much sense for NY.
      But a team like BOS, they got nothing to lose, with no centers they are gonna tank. If jack can't play, their 1st round picks you might get, could be as good as gold, as the rest of that team really isn't good enough to hold it together if Jack can't play and 36 year old Bergeron goes down.
      sensonfire a aimé ceci.
      8 oct. 2021 à 19 h 35
      Shibbal18
      I think you are expecting a lot from you prospects to be able to step in next year.
      As for as every team having 2 dmen, that's not true. Hell guys like Jack Johnson are still getting NHL try outs. The market is bare for quality defense. Multiple teams in need every year.
      So you got a guy like Carlo who is a legit 2D, there is value in that. You aren't finding that everywhere.
      Either way, you are looking at those pieces to open up space. The point really is the fit here. A team like NYR giving up it's youth on a risky player doesn't make much sense for NY.
      But a team like BOS, they got nothing to lose, with no centers they are gonna tank. If jack can't play, their 1st round picks you might get, could be as good as gold, as the rest of that team really isn't good enough to hold it together if Jack can't play and 36 year old Bergeron goes down.

No i plan on tanking this year and not trading Eichel for a stop gap when they are actively trying to tank. The kids can step in next year or the year after. Every popular trade partners has at least 2 dman that i can now name off the top of my head because they get thrown in so many times
      8 oct. 2021 à 19 h 40
      Banni
      No i plan on tanking this year and not trading Eichel for a stop gap when they are actively trying to tank. The kids can step in next year or the year after. Every popular trade partners has at least 2 dman that i can now name off the top of my head because they get thrown in so many times

You think Carlo and Debrusk stop BUF from tanking?

I don't get that logic at all.

Yes they are decent players, they aren't going to stop the team from tanking.

The point being BOS has pieces to make a trade work. They have 1st round prospects who are decent guys in their system, and their draft picks, if Jack doesn't play, could be rather high.
      And none of that prevents BUF from tanking.
      8 oct. 2021 à 19 h 54
      Shibbal18
      You think Carlo and Debrusk stop BUF from tanking?

I don't get that logic at all.

Yes they are decent players, they aren't going to stop the team from tanking.

The point being BOS has pieces to make a trade work. They have 1st round prospects who are decent guys in their system, and their draft picks, if Jack doesn't play, could be rather high.
      And none of that prevents BUF from tanking.

If they dont make the Sabres better, then why would Buffalo want to trade Eichel for that
      8 oct. 2021 à 22 h 46
      Banni
      If they dont make the Sabres better, then why would Buffalo want to trade Eichel for that

it's this kind of unreasonableness that is why this website is so stupid.

As if role players are going to carry a team.
      It's not ever worth the effort.
      8 oct. 2021 à 23 h 0
      Shibbal18
      it's this kind of unreasonableness that is why this website is so stupid.

As if role players are going to carry a team.
      It's not ever worth the effort.

ItS nOt WoRtH tHe EfFoRt. When you know your wrong but have to get the last word in but arent mature enough to concede. Thats my favorite sentence. Its so unreasonable that i made sense with my logic about the team i follow the closest
      9 oct. 2021 à 13 h 18
      Banni
      ItS nOt WoRtH tHe EfFoRt. When you know your wrong but have to get the last word in but arent mature enough to concede. Thats my favorite sentence. Its so unreasonable that i made sense with my logic about the team i follow the closest

uh huh? is that all?
      got it all out.
      He'll be traded in a week or so they say. When it happens and they don't bring in top 10 picks and young top shelf prospects, you'll realize the only teams trading for him are in win now mode and simply don't have what you are looking for.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage