WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2081 500 000 $76 764 645 $145 122 $1 350 000 $4 735 355 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    WPG
    Connor, Kyle
    7 142 857 $
    AG
    UFA - 5
    WPG
    Scheifele, Mark
    6 125 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    WPG
    Wheeler, Blake
    8 250 000 $
    AD, C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    WPG
    Copp, Andrew
    4 400 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA
    WPG
    Dubois, Pierre-Luc
    5 000 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Ehlers, Nikolaj
    6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    WPG
    Vesalainen, Kristian
    894 167 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Perfetti, Cole
    894 167 $
    C
    RFA - 3
    Palmieri, Kyle
    3 900 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA
    Galchenyuk, Alex
    1 300 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA
    WPG
    Lowry, Adam
    3 250 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    LAK
    Wagner, Austin
    1 133 333 $
    AD, AG
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    WPG
    Morrissey, Joshua
    6 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 7
    WPG
    Pionk, Neal
    6 100 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    WPG
    Hellebuyck, Connor
    6 166 666 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    Oleksiak, Jamie
    3 400 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    WPG
    DeMelo, Dylan
    3 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Elliott, Brian
    1 450 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    WPG
    Stanley, Logan
    1 100 000 $
    DG
    RFA
    WPG
    Heinola, Ville
    863 333 $
    DG
    RFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    WPG
    Little, Bryan
    5 291 667 $
    C, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Équipe de réserve
    Sbisa, Luca
    900 000 $ (0 $)
    DG
    UFA
    WPG
    Harkins, Jansen
    725 000 $ (0 $)
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Gustafsson, David
    817 500 $ (0 $)
    C
    RFA - 1
    Keeper, Brady
    900 000 $ (0 $)
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    6 jun à 21 h 18
    Rejoint: jun 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,867
    Changing the coach is priority number one. Imagining the Jets with Gerard Gallant as the coach gets me giddy.

They need a 1RD so badly. They have to go after hamilton. Side Stanley into oleksiaks spot (Stanley is the only bright spot of this series, he’s arguably been the Jets best dman and is likely a top 4 guy) and then move Heinola to 3LD.
    OldNYIfan et Grapevine a aimé ceci.
    6 jun à 21 h 30
    Rejoint: jui 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,471
    Why would the Jets want Wagner? The last thing Winnipeg needs is low end winger.
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    6 jun à 21 h 31
    Wreckless
    Rejoint: sep 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 265
    Quoting: tsyls
    Changing the coach is priority number one. Imagining the Jets with Gerard Gallant as the coach gets me giddy.

They need a 1RD so badly. They have to go after hamilton. Side Stanley into oleksiaks spot (Stanley is the only bright spot of this series, he’s arguably been the Jets best dman and is likely a top 4 guy) and then move Heinola to 3LD.

I agree Hamilton would be a great fit, but how much do you think Chevy would be prepared to offer?
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    6 jun à 21 h 44
    Quoting: Wreckless
    I agree Hamilton would be a great fit, but how much do you think Chevy would be prepared to offer?

Honestly, 0. Chevy is such a quiet GM. He makes like 1 big move every 4-5 years. He just made his big move this year so probably won’t do anything.

If I was GM, I’d offer 7 years at 9.25 million per year. It’s a lot but it’s the amount it would take to get him to even consider coming here. If he doesn’t take that, then don’t go higher and look at trading for Jones.
    6 jun à 23 h 18
    I post sometimes
    Rejoint: jui 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 740

Lol Stanley only hit late and elbow players...dirty as hell.
    Our fourth line is putting him in the spin cycle every shift.

His only redeeming quality is his reach.
    7 jun à 10 h 42
    TuchMysak
    Rejoint: jui 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 704

-I feel like Gallant's a fit in Columbus, don't know why but just a feeling. He could start a rebuild and you know he'd be able to properly look at your prospects but he'd be good in Winnipeg too.
    -It kinda shows how bad the defense is when Stanley's the best one in your eyes. On the other side of the table (Montreal fan with limited films of him) I see nothing great coming out of Stanley in this series except being big. Need to say I liked him and Gawanke very much but does he showcase a great offensive side, no. Is he able to follow faster than average guys, no. You compare him to Oleksiak but I find a better comp at this point is kinda Sustr, they've both been productive in the pre-pro career (NCAA and OHL), are big and under average in the mobility department. He may have a couple great seasons down the line but I don't think he'll return his first round draft capital to the team.
    -You're right Winnipeg should throw all the money they got for any top pair dman available and they might want to go the offer-sheet route, one team in particular might be a target this offseason. They've got a big ELC up, a big impact player ready for a big pay raise and not much coming off the books this year and this team is the Colorado Avalanche. Are you going to get Makar? Likely not but I'd say they have to give it a try and if they don't want to throw first rounders out they could target Timmins instead which would still be an upgrade for you yet not that bonafide top pairing. A 4 years (UFA minus 1 year if I'm correct) 10.9m$ offer for Makar could make things tougher for Sakic this summer and you guys can afford it with big contracts coming up now.
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    7 jun à 13 h 08
    Quoting: ColonelX
    -I feel like Gallant's a fit in Columbus, don't know why but just a feeling. He could start a rebuild and you know he'd be able to properly look at your prospects but he'd be good in Winnipeg too.
    -It kinda shows how bad the defense is when Stanley's the best one in your eyes. On the other side of the table (Montreal fan with limited films of him) I see nothing great coming out of Stanley in this series except being big. Need to say I liked him and Gawanke very much but does he showcase a great offensive side, no. Is he able to follow faster than average guys, no. You compare him to Oleksiak but I find a better comp at this point is kinda Sustr, they've both been productive in the pre-pro career (NCAA and OHL), are big and under average in the mobility department. He may have a couple great seasons down the line but I don't think he'll return his first round draft capital to the team.
    -You're right Winnipeg should throw all the money they got for any top pair dman available and they might want to go the offer-sheet route, one team in particular might be a target this offseason. They've got a big ELC up, a big impact player ready for a big pay raise and not much coming off the books this year and this team is the Colorado Avalanche. Are you going to get Makar? Likely not but I'd say they have to give it a try and if they don't want to throw first rounders out they could target Timmins instead which would still be an upgrade for you yet not that bonafide top pairing. A 4 years (UFA minus 1 year if I'm correct) 10.9m$ offer for Makar could make things tougher for Sakic this summer and you guys can afford it with big contracts coming up now.

I just see Stanley as someone who is constantly improving. He went from not having a spot on the roster, not even a scratch spot, to an everyday dman in less than a full season. He’s still getting better too. Think he’ll be an effective #4-5 dman.

Our GM does not have the guts to OS someone. I’d love to make life hard on Colorado with an OS like that but I know Chevy wouldnt do that.

Montreal is playing the perfect series. Their defensive system is so tight. It’s like the islanders.
    ColonelX a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage