1gkqyl.jpg

He’s not that bad lol
26 août 2021 à 22 h 15
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,289
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
He’s not that bad lol

I know, I'm just kidding around lol
MitchMarner_16 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
26 août 2021 à 22 h 15
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Seems a touch premeditated from where I'm sitting.

confused-ehh.gif
BeterChiarelli, SevenLeg, LeafsFanForSomeReason and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 août 2021 à 22 h 17
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,498
Seems a touch premeditated from where I'm sitting.

Trolling was a strong word for it. I meant engaging in a discussion with a fanbase to make them realize that not every player require top prospects and a couple first-round picks to dump because Yzerman is not trading picks laugh laugh
MitchMarner_16, LeafsFanForSomeReason, aadoyle and 2 others a aimé ceci.
26 août 2021 à 22 h 20
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
Quoting: SevenLeg
Trolling was a strong word for it. I meant engaging in a discussion with a fanbase to make them realize that not every player require top prospects and a couple first-round picks to dump because Yzerman is not trading picks laugh laugh

Nothing wrong with that, it's just when it becomes a mob mentality to make the point is where I want you guys to draw your own lines.

It's never going to be perfect here: the best of fans will struggle to eliminate all of their biases and there's always going to be a new (or old) user that doesn't quite have it together. That's why I always preach the constructive criticism. By working amicably together and learning from each other, the community here will improve much faster than if we just make petty attempts at annoying each other into submission. This place is what you guys make it. Have fun.
SevenLeg, A_Habs_fan, MitchMarner_16 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 août 2021 à 22 h 24
Hakuna Matata
Mentions "j'aime": 21,019
Modifié 26 août 2021 à 22 h 38
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Unless Boston can get another true 1c they’ll have to rebuild, can’t win without one

Yep, Boston realistically has 2 years before they need to start thinking rebuild. Bergeron and Marchand aint getting any younger and they really got nobody to replace them within their system

With Krejci starting things off Boston is gonna need to tread the waters carefully as we could see a drop in them this season as other than Bergeron they really dont got another top 6 center. Then there's the possibility he retires next season putting even more pressure on them.

Boston will probs go the Pittsburgh route in the mean time holding on as long as possible till probs Bergeron and Marchand retire then they will fully commit to the rebuild but who knows. Will have to see how they adapt this season as losing Krejci could hurt them bad this season
26 août 2021 à 22 h 28
Hakuna Matata
Mentions "j'aime": 21,019

One could argue the goal was to deliver them sweet pranks onto our unsuspecting victims.

But that could have started a prank war

And I have already lived through 5 of them
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
26 août 2021 à 22 h 33
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,498
Modifié 26 août 2021 à 22 h 42
Nothing wrong with that, it's just when it becomes a mob mentality to make the point is where I want you guys to draw your own lines.

It's never going to be perfect here: the best of fans will struggle to eliminate all of their biases and there's always going to be a new (or old) user that doesn't quite have it together. That's why I always preach the constructive criticism. By working amicably together and learning from each other, the community here will improve much faster than if we just make petty attempts at annoying each other into submission. This place is what you guys make it. Have fun.

I strongly agree with everything you just stated because that's why I started to spent a lot of my free time on this website and even more so during the pandemic (almost 10 000 posts damn), to discuss with other fanbases and learn from it. Discussing hockey also really helped me improve my second language which I will forever be grateful for. However, for the past couple of months, I can barely recognize it. Constructive criticism is languidly disappearing in the ACGM section and the line we're supposed to draw has never been grayer and my ignore list that I never really used has become fuller than I would have liked. I am just stating the Red Wings fan laugh laugh you know I'm talking about as an example, a lot of users seem to be missing the point of a forum.

Just my two cents, @BeterChiarelli. It's nothing against you, nor against any of the mods, as I really respect the work you do and I enjoy thoroughly reading your posts.

-SevenLeg, casually celebrating his birthday 1h30 earlier by opening a bottle of champagne.
26 août 2021 à 23 h 36
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
I strongly agree with everything you just stated because that's why I started to spent a lot of my free time on this website and even more so during the pandemic (almost 10 000 posts damn), to discuss with other fanbases and learn from it. Discussing hockey also really helped me improve my second language which I will forever be grateful for. However, for the past couple of months, I can barely recognize it. Constructive criticism is languidly disappearing in the ACGM section and the line we're supposed to draw has never been grayer and my ignore list that I never really used has become fuller than I would have liked. I am just stating the Red Wings fan laugh laugh you know I'm talking about as an example, a lot of users seem to be missing the point of a forum.

Just my two cents, BeterChiarelli. It's nothing against you, nor against any of the mods, as I really respect the work you do and I enjoy thoroughly reading your posts.

-SevenLeg, casually celebrating his birthday 1h30 earlier by opening a bottle of champagne.

Bonne fete!

Speaking generally to the userbase, I know the above frustrations are relatively common. The other mods and I very much understand the frustration. We've never been so busy than this summer (it's been about a year since Banks asked me to take the role, might not be the most apt observation on my part). It's frustrating for me especially having to dish out so many repeat warnings / infractions but I suspect it's equally frustrating or more so for you guys trying to interact in the actual environment itself.

I know most of the users here hate using the report button in general but even in situations where you'd just like us to step in and make a comment it's totally fine. I want to reiterate that unless you're actually tagging myself, F50Marco, Rowney, any of the mods, the report button is the fastest way to get our attention. Beyond us moderators getting involved, all we can ask is the continued effort and patience on your guys' behalf. As long as you keep it respectful and approach those disagreements from the point of understanding and teaching, most users will respond quite well to the constructive feedback and adapt. Some aren't going to get it and with enough attention through the use of the report button, we can weed out the more problematic users that don't want to contribute positively. Please do remember that as CapFriendly continues to become more and more popular, we are (and are currently) experiencing a considerable influx of new members: not everyone is a troll, be willing to take that awkward first step in engaging with the newer community.
SevenLeg, A_Habs_fan, MitchMarner_16 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 août 2021 à 23 h 43
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,666
Okay what is this all about? Can someone catch me up?
27 août 2021 à 1 h 24
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
I'm doing it at the moment

Quoting: MitchMarner_16
I gotchu

Dermott for a third and mikheyev for a third

Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Nah both counter trolling and hitting the report button takes up too much time.

I’d much rather use this time to complain about how Craig Button, someone who gets paid the big bucks to report about Hockey, picks Yanni Gourde for his Team Canada.

PS: AndrewLadd took your job for the daily reminders.

Dang I missed all the fun…
27 août 2021 à 1 h 26
Ex Nucks fan

Just my two cents, BeterChiarelli. It's nothing against you, nor against any of the mods, as I really respect the work you do and I enjoy thoroughly reading your posts.

Just curious, who’s on your ignore list? Anyone to look out for?
27 août 2021 à 1 h 31
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
Quoting: Juiceman
Just curious, who’s on your ignore list? Anyone to look out for?

I know you didn’t ask me but just JaredOfLondon and pharrow
Devil a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 1 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
Just appreciating how @EsoYeezus69 managed to turn an entire website against Blake Comeau in about 6 months
BeterChiarelli, Juiceman, EsoYeezus69 and 4 others a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 1 h 47
Ex Nucks fan
Quoting: TheFlamingC
I know you didn’t ask me but just JaredOfLondon and pharrow

God JaredofLondon is annoying. That guy thinks he knows everything. I’m also pretty sure I saw pharrow somewhere and it seemed like no one liked him
27 août 2021 à 6 h 51
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Quoting: TheFlamingC
Just appreciating how EsoYeezus69 managed to turn an entire website against Blake Comeau in about 6 months

And I’ll turn his head inside out within 1 round.
A_Habs_fan et TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 27
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,398
Seems like I missed a fun night
EsoYeezus69, MitchMarner_16 et Devil a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 30
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Question: if you could combine two players skill sets who would you pick to make a superstar?

I’ll go first: Comeau and Caufield
27 août 2021 à 7 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Question: if you could combine two players skill sets who would you pick?

Sidney Crosby and Matthew Tkachuk
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm

Bonne Fête Seven!!
SevenLeg a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 32
Question: if you could combine two players skill sets who would you pick to make a superstar?

Cody Ceci and Brendan Gallagher
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 33

Bonne fête
SevenLeg a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm

That AGM ship has sailed. We had so much fun during the first 2020 lockdowns (I remember I posted like 8 teams per day lol, sometimes even 10), during the bubble and during the 2020 offseason but since then it's been a trainwreck, a dumpster fire with little to no common sense, which reminds me this quote, «Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it». So yeah, AGM is never returning to the level it once was, and tbh I'm cool with that, we have fun here and I'm planning on creating a similar thread to this one but for the 21-22 season (including the playoffs). I probably won't be much active because of my piloting classes but yeah, AGM is never coming back, which is why I don't think I'll ever return there.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm

Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
Sidney Crosby and Matthew Tkachuk

Brady could work too
EsoYeezus69 et MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 7 h 46
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077

Alex Ovechkin and Mitch Marner
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage