I need help

6 févr. 2021 à 20 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
@OldNYIfan
@Salzy
@MOTDux

Hey guys.

I am going to start a new series on the most teams I can do. The goal is simple: I want to create consensus (in the sense that I will ask for the consensus opinions of some fans for every team) 21-22 AGM teams for every team in the NHL, but for that I need the help of a few fans from each team. Well 1st of all, congrats because you are the 3 ANA fans I chose for this and second of all, well let's get started.

This thread will be the forum we will use to communicate

Let's start with the ED... who do you think will you use to Seattle?
6 févr. 2021 à 20 h 35
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,079
7-3-1 protection

Forwards:
Rakell
Steel
Terry
Lundestrom
Heinen
Jones
One of Henrique/Silf (I'd lean Silf as of now)

Defense:
Lindholm
Fowler
One of Shattenkirk/Manson (I'd lean Shatty as of now)

Goalie:
Gibby

Notable exempt players:
Getz (If he resigns it'll be after expansion so picking him would be pointless)
Comtois

Most "Valuable" players exposed to Seattle
Adam Henrique
Sonny Milano
Derek Grant
Nick Deslauriers

Josh Manson
Jacob Larsson
Brendan Guhle
Josh Mahura

Anthony Stolarz

Most likely taken (IMO)
Henrique
Milano
Manson
Larsson
MOTDux a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2021 à 6 h 53
Ducks and Kings Fan
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,705
Not surprisingly, I'm in almost complete agreement with my esteemed colleague @Salzy . My only difference from his analysis is the slight one over the Henrique vs. Silfverberg choice. The expansion draft (and please don't refer to it as the "ED" in front of a 73-year-old man) is so soon after the season end, and so far in advance of the mid-point of the off-season, that it is not clear to me that Ryan Getzlaf will have made his decision about his future by that point; as a result, I think that Anaheim will be loath to expose Henrique because if Getzy retires (or decides to sign somewhere else, an unlikely prospect) and Henrique gets selected by Seattle, the Ducks will have no true experienced top-6 center. Plus, as Steel and Zegras develop, Henrique can slide over to LW.

So my "Most Likely Taken" list (and you know I comment on almost all mock Seattle drafts in the Forums) would be Silfverberg, Manson, Larsson, Mahura, Milano/Heinen (I'd protect one). Of course, as the year shakes out, we may see other factors (like trades, or performance) come into play.
Salzy a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2021 à 11 h 17
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,079
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Not surprisingly, I'm in almost complete agreement with my esteemed colleague Salzy . My only difference from his analysis is the slight one over the Henrique vs. Silfverberg choice. The expansion draft (and please don't refer to it as the "ED" in front of a 73-year-old man) is so soon after the season end, and so far in advance of the mid-point of the off-season, that it is not clear to me that Ryan Getzlaf will have made his decision about his future by that point; as a result, I think that Anaheim will be loath to expose Henrique because if Getzy retires (or decides to sign somewhere else, an unlikely prospect) and Henrique gets selected by Seattle, the Ducks will have no true experienced top-6 center. Plus, as Steel and Zegras develop, Henrique can slide over to LW.

So my "Most Likely Taken" list (and you know I comment on almost all mock Seattle drafts in the Forums) would be Silfverberg, Manson, Larsson, Mahura, Milano/Heinen (I'd protect one). Of course, as the year shakes out, we may see other factors (like trades, or performance) come into play.

I guess I was being hopeful and assuming we will have Getz next year ahah. But you raise a very good point that I 100% agree with, if there is any question of Getz playing in Anaheim next season we without doubt protect Henrique over Silf
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2021 à 23 h 6
Ducks and Kings Fan
@BuckoJoyde
@mytduxfan
@Swedenheim

Any of you guys want to chime in?
7 févr. 2021 à 23 h 7
Ducks and Kings Fan
@Jah1722

I wanted to add you to my last post above but now you can only tag 3 people at a time. Who knew?
Jah1722 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2021 à 23 h 43
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
I’m not as high on Jones as the rest of the young guys. If Henrique picks it back up to a similar pace as last season I’m protecting him and Silfverberg and leaving Jones unprotected. As of right now I’m protecting Manson over Shattenkirk just because I think Shattenkirk’s contract is poor based on the way he’s playing right now.

Based on my protections I’d expect Jones, Milano, Larsson or Mahura to be picked.

This is all based on waiting to sign Getzlaf until after the expansion draft.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage