SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

goalie help

Équipe: 2020-21 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 24 déc. 2020
Publié: 24 déc. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Seriously are the Hawks even trying >? They defeat McDavid and decide to take 2 more steps back instead of 1 forward.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
1925 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2881 500 000 $72 648 814 $1 090 244 $4 200 000 $8 851 186 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
562 500 $562 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
G
RFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 déc. 2020 à 0 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,210
That’s because they are doing a fail attempt of rebuilding. I think they are trying to make the older players mad, so they want a trade, and lower the list of teams they are willing to go to.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 0 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
That’s because they are doing a fail attempt of rebuilding. I think they are trying to make the older players mad, so they want a trade, and lower the list of teams they are willing to go to.

Possibly
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 0 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223

Or they expect to find a goalie of waivers? but with the taxi squad all teams will have 3-4 NHL goalies, so a teams 4th-5th stringer won't help.
Nhl_oilers et mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 0 h 24
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,210
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Or they expect to find a goalie of waivers? but with the taxi squad all teams will have 3 NHL goalies, so a teams 4th stringer won't help.

Yah I have no clue what they are trying. Whatever it is, it’s not working.
24 déc. 2020 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223
Yah I have no clue what they are trying. Whatever it is, it’s not working.

They should just sign C. Anderson, he started his career as a Hawk, might as well let him retire as a Hawk.
24 déc. 2020 à 0 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,550
You are aware Chicago did the exact same thing in net like 10 years ago right?
SlickWilly et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 2
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,165
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
You are aware Chicago did the exact same thing in net like 10 years ago right?

Sign unknown quantity Antti Niemi out of Finland with system goalie of 6 years Corey Crawford and gamble on the young talent developing? I wonder how that turned out!

In all seriousness, unlikely it works out to 3 cups in the decade again but like, we do have some young talent to wait and see what they turn into rather than gambling the future to win again for one or two more years.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 13
TheBulinWall
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 303
Quoting: SlickWilly
Sign unknown quantity Antti Niemi out of Finland with system goalie of 6 years Corey Crawford and gamble on the young talent developing? I wonder how that turned out!

In all seriousness, unlikely it works out to 3 cups in the decade again but like, we do have some young talent to wait and see what they turn into rather than gambling the future to win again for one or two more years.

Dale built that team tho
HatterTParty a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 851
So much is going wrong with the hawks. A lot of it does have to deal with substantially bad luck. First the cap, then some rough draft records, poor prospect development, and now recently, COVID messing up more prospect development and some really bad injuries and trades. That latter is down to bowman. Which leads to the problem that is fixable.

Bowman and the rest of the front office is just a mess. They insist they have a plan but the problem is that haven’t built anything including the dynasty team. Also, they have had a very poor track record in the last five years in many sectors. The. You look at the coaching staff, and that’s so bad it literally isn’t worth getting into any further. Everyone already knows.

The hawks prospects are starting to look (on paper) decent. Our under 25s are okay and could (again, COULD) make a big difference in the future. However, the question still remains whether or not the combo of the promising prospects and the weak front office/coaching could actually yield a contender again. Considering the lack of direction to go with the promising youth, I’m still not confident.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 16

Do we trust bowman to not trade every prospect like he always does though? The youth itself does look okay on paper, but management and coaching continues to undermine this team at every turn.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 17
Quoting: BulinWall
Dale built that team tho

Sure Dale built the team, and it was definitely in a better place coming off back to back lottery picks, but there are a lot of ways that this team could be compared to that one if things work out with 2 of Mitchell Boqvist and Beaudin
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 18
Quoting: HatterTParty
Do we trust bowman to not trade every prospect like he always does though? The youth itself does look okay on paper, but management and coaching continues to undermine this team at every turn.

I mean sure I trust him after he says he's committing to youth. His trades havent been great execution wise, but they were always to extend the current window rather than open up a new one, so I doubt that trend continues.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 27
Mentions "j'aime": 19,550

I personally think Lankinen has the best shot but never know
SlickWilly et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 37
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I personally think Lankinen has the best shot but never know

Ayyy join the club! I get re-signing Subban for the experience, but he is what he is at this point and thats not very good.
24 déc. 2020 à 1 h 52
I mean sure I trust him after he says he's committing to youth. His trades havent been great execution wise, but they were always to extend the current window rather than open up a new one, so I doubt that trend continues.

Strictly based on his interview on the red line podcast, I don’t think he’s fully committed to a youth revolution. In said interview he stated that the team in no way tanking nor trying to have down years. At the very least, he definitely doesn’t seem to be invested in a full rebuild.
24 déc. 2020 à 2 h 31
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,330
So much is going wrong with the hawks. A lot of it does have to deal with substantially bad luck. First the cap, then some rough draft records, poor prospect development, and now recently, COVID messing up more prospect development and some really bad injuries and trades. That latter is down to bowman. Which leads to the problem that is fixable.

Bowman and the rest of the front office is just a mess. They insist they have a plan but the problem is that haven’t built anything including the dynasty team. Also, they have had a very poor track record in the last five years in many sectors. The. You look at the coaching staff, and that’s so bad it literally isn’t worth getting into any further. Everyone already knows.

The hawks prospects are starting to look (on paper) decent. Our under 25s are okay and could (again, COULD) make a big difference in the future. However, the question still remains whether or not the combo of the promising prospects and the weak front office/coaching could actually yield a contender again. Considering the lack of direction to go with the promising youth, I’m still not confident.

Kubalik, Debrincat, Strome, Mitchell, Boqvist, Dach, Carlsson, Reichel, Commesso, Highmore, Kurashev, Suter

Now compare that list to Boston or the Penguins; two teams that had a lot of success in the last decade like the Hawks. Kings fell off the map late in the last decade and started rebuilding a couple years earlier, but even then, I don't think they have as many good prospects and potential NHL players this young.

You have to compare with other teams that had the success or close to that the Hawks had last decade; Pens, Bruins, Kings....Hawks are doing just fine rebuilding.
24 déc. 2020 à 9 h 21
Quoting: ChiHawk
Kubalik, Debrincat, Strome, Mitchell, Boqvist, Dach, Carlsson, Reichel, Commesso, Highmore, Kurashev, Suter

Now compare that list to Boston or the Penguins; two teams that had a lot of success in the last decade like the Hawks. Kings fell off the map late in the last decade and started rebuilding a couple years earlier, but even then, I don't think they have as many good prospects and potential NHL players this young.

You have to compare with other teams that had the success or close to that the Hawks had last decade; Pens, Bruins, Kings....Hawks are doing just fine rebuilding.

Just for the record, I wasn’t and have no intention of comparing them to other successful teams. I certainly don’t think I did in that comment.

Since it’s brought up though, just remember neither the bruins nor the penguins are rebuilding yet. In Boston’s case, their players, coaching, and management have just willed themselves to keep competing as long as possible and that will come to an end eventually. With Pittsburgh, crosby and malkin are literally so good that they themselves just will that team to be a playoff team year in and year out. They are close to the end too. In both cases though, they’ve still managed to compete far longer than the hawks either because of better players, better management, or a combo of both.

With the kings, based on just pure potential, I have to disagree with you. The prospect pool they are making is just ridiculous and it’s helping that they are accepting that their time was over years ago. I would gladly bet they would win another cup before the hawks do honestly. Everyone in that organization from top to bottom is in sync with each other.

As for the hawks, I very clearly stated our under 25s are very good, but i do emphasize on paper they do. That’s not a hit on them, but more of a concern about the people coaching and managing them. Then you factor injuries into it. Hawks did fine “retooling” by getting youth but getting no where fast, now we will see what an actual “rebuild” will look like.
24 déc. 2020 à 12 h 45
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,330
Modifié 24 déc. 2020 à 13 h 36
Just for the record, I wasn’t and have no intention of comparing them to other successful teams. I certainly don’t think I did in that comment.

Since it’s brought up though, just remember neither the bruins nor the penguins are rebuilding yet. In Boston’s case, their players, coaching, and management have just willed themselves to keep competing as long as possible and that will come to an end eventually. With Pittsburgh, crosby and malkin are literally so good that they themselves just will that team to be a playoff team year in and year out. They are close to the end too. In both cases though, they’ve still managed to compete far longer than the hawks either because of better players, better management, or a combo of both.

With the kings, based on just pure potential, I have to disagree with you. The prospect pool they are making is just ridiculous and it’s helping that they are accepting that their time was over years ago. I would gladly bet they would win another cup before the hawks do honestly. Everyone in that organization from top to bottom is in sync with each other.

As for the hawks, I very clearly stated our under 25s are very good, but i do emphasize on paper they do. That’s not a hit on them, but more of a concern about the people coaching and managing them. Then you factor injuries into it. Hawks did fine “retooling” by getting youth but getting no where fast, now we will see what an actual “rebuild” will look like.

No, but I compared them since it's a good relevant reference.

Pens are pretty much at the end, some would argue last year they were. The Bruins are getting close and they don't nearly have anything as close to the success the Hawks have had in the last decade. Pens have, but their back to back cups came after the Hawks, but now their runway is out. In both cases, neither had the success of the Hawks did over 10 years winning 3 cups; maybe you can argue the Pens but the 2009 squad was pretty different then the 2016 and 2017 squad.

The Kings I'd argue don't have the young talent the Hawks do. They have a good prospect pool but a lot more unproven young talent then the Hawks. Further, that organization has been going through a rebuild for how long? 19/20 = 1 point above last place, 18/19 = last place. In the last 6 seasons, they've made the playoffs twice and have only won 1 game in the playoffs. They are not an organization to idealize Hatter, no way you can spin it.

Not only on paper, but actually on the ice and results from guys like Dach, Strome, Debrincat, Kubalik, Highmore (who I personally love), Carlsson, Boqvist at an incredibly young age for a D guy. Then all the reinforcements coming along and Hawks likely are a lottery pick and a guy like Power would make the Hawks youth movement top 3 in the league with a guy like him added. Why don't we just wait to see if McD was the problem or Bowman?
24 déc. 2020 à 14 h 26
Quoting: ChiHawk
No, but I compared them since it's a good relevant reference.

Pens are pretty much at the end, some would argue last year they were. The Bruins are getting close and they don't nearly have anything as close to the success the Hawks have had in the last decade. Pens have, but their back to back cups came after the Hawks, but now their runway is out. In both cases, neither had the success of the Hawks did over 10 years winning 3 cups; maybe you can argue the Pens but the 2009 squad was pretty different then the 2016 and 2017 squad.

The Kings I'd argue don't have the young talent the Hawks do. They have a good prospect pool but a lot more unproven young talent then the Hawks. Further, that organization has been going through a rebuild for how long? 19/20 = 1 point above last place, 18/19 = last place. In the last 6 seasons, they've made the playoffs twice and have only won 1 game in the playoffs. They are not an organization to idealize Hatter, no way you can spin it.

Not only on paper, but actually on the ice and results from guys like Dach, Strome, Debrincat, Kubalik, Highmore (who I personally love), Carlsson, Boqvist at an incredibly young age for a D guy. Then all the reinforcements coming along. Why don't we just wait to see if McD was the problem or Bowman?

It’s kinda pointless to compare eras with the pens and bruins mixed with the hawks because essentially both of their eras started even before ours and have even lasted longer. In the case of the pens, they may 3 cups in 8-9 years, but hey, they actually repeated where we didn’t. Obviously we got the head start on them cuz they’re both still going for it and we were left with high draft picks, including a very lucky lottery.

The one thing I don’t agree with you on with the kings is the point assessment and progress. Rebuilds the way they’ve done it should take time. Who cares if they don’t have the point increase? The hawks haven’t in the last three years. Hell, 18/19 to 19/20 for hawks saw zero improvement point wise! I know you’ll argue that “the players show progress is being made” like you usually do, but not in the point column. Hawks still aren’t a playoff either, no matter what beating a ****ty oilers team meant. The kings may not be a team to aspire to, but don’t make it sound like the hawks are sunshine and rainbows. Especially when compared to the kings. I still maintain they’ll probably get a cup before the hawks do next with the way they’re organization is being run.

No no, still on paper, cuz stats show on paper too. You can name as many of those guys as you want, but they still haven’t come close to tipping any scales. The “playoffs” merely showed that the oilers were bad and Vegas was that good. In fact, save for Dach against the oilers, and at times cat, who the hell made a difference in the youth?! I have no choice but wait. But hey, Dach loses a considerable amount of time now because he couldn’t just stay in Chicago. So, I hope we actually have a plan, cuz luck always favors the prepared.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage