2020 Entry Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: GMs
Publié: 7 sept. 2020 à 16 h 20
7 sept. 2020 à 17 h 15
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,752
Rangers take Hendrix Lapierre over Mysak. I hope....
GMs et Frasier_Crane a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 17 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Amirov?
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 18 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan

Can’t switch it but got you
7 sept. 2020 à 18 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Amirov?

Yes Amirov is pretty good, go inform yourself on the kid, he’s pretty good. Who would you want instead at 16th, what would have been your pick
7 sept. 2020 à 18 h 35
Quoting: GMs
Yes Amirov is pretty good, go inform yourself on the kid, he’s pretty good. Who would you want instead at 16th, what would have been your pick

I’ve watched him a good amount. I’d rather Mercer or even a swing on Perrault. Amirov is a passive player who isn’t great at anything. Mercer has top 3 stick handling in this draft. Not to mention the pain in the ass Russians cause
7 sept. 2020 à 18 h 36
Démarrer sujet
I’ve watched him a good amount. I’d rather Mercer or even a swing on Perrault. Amirov is a passive player who isn’t great at anything. Mercer has top 3 stick handling in this draft. Not to mention the pain in the ass Russians cause

Nothing against it, Mercer would need to work on is skating but I wouldn’t mind if we draft him over Amirov
Leemer a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 19 h 3
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Nothing against it, Mercer would need to work on is skating but I wouldn’t mind if we draft him over Amirov

If your draft goes as is, I would rather have Mercer at 16 over Amirov due to “the pain in the azz Mother Russia factor” that Bergevin experienced with extracting Romanov from the KHL. I would rather have the club monitor and consult on a domestic playing in the Q, Laval AHL or NCAA vs lower control in the KHL. The KHL also pays higher short term money vs NHL entry contracts which can entice the Russians to stay longer / let their draft Period expire and as experienced with Romanov, his ice time in the KHL was considerably reduced once they knew he was going to the NHL - hurting some development
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 21 h 19
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 35
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan

that's a pick i hope the rangers make as well. they can afford to make that gamble.
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 21 h 21
Amirov?

some prospect scouts have amirov in the stop ten.
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 21 h 22
Quoting: Frasier_Crane
some prospect scouts have amirov in the stop ten.

And some have byfield 6 and Sanderson top 3. There not all bright
GMs et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 21 h 26

Steve Kournianos has him ranked 7. he is well respected in the scouting world. i've been following him for years, he knows his ****.
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 21 h 27

i also haven't seen any rankings like the one you just suggested.
7 sept. 2020 à 21 h 31
Quoting: Frasier_Crane
i also haven't seen any rankings like the one you just suggested.

Look at the bob McKenzie video. He asked 10 scouts and 2 had Sanderson as a top 3 talent and I think 4 had byfield at 6. I just saw the guy you mentioned ranking and it’s was absolutely mental.
7 sept. 2020 à 22 h 23
Evans truther
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434

Amirov would be the safe pick with a lower ceiling there because close to none analyst sees him being a first line winger but an excellent second line one. Mercer has scouts looking in all directions, top 6 or 3C, 10-ish overall pick or closer to twenty so it depends how his interview goes with Montreal.
Montreal should be looking for an offensive player over a two-way forward and looking at your board my guess would be Reichel, I don't know why there's so many Reichel haters in Montreal but the kid scored over half a ppg in the DEL as a 17yo. As per ScouchingReport, Reichel has the most medium/high danger shot attempts per 60/5v5 by a margin (Out of 70 prospects), once again doing it in a men's
league and being 17 of age. Does Montreal trade down? Maybe a couple spots yeah.
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2020 à 23 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ColonelX
Amirov would be the safe pick with a lower ceiling there because close to none analyst sees him being a first line winger but an excellent second line one. Mercer has scouts looking in all directions, top 6 or 3C, 10-ish overall pick or closer to twenty so it depends how his interview goes with Montreal.
Montreal should be looking for an offensive player over a two-way forward and looking at your board my guess would be Reichel, I don't know why there's so many Reichel haters in Montreal but the kid scored over half a ppg in the DEL as a 17yo. As per ScouchingReport, Reichel has the most medium/high danger shot attempts per 60/5v5 by a margin (Out of 70 prospects), once again doing it in a men's
league and being 17 of age. Does Montreal trade down? Maybe a couple spots yeah.

Agreed, and we know how Bergevin likes to trade down
7 sept. 2020 à 23 h 56
Quoting: ColonelX

Mercer has more and much better tools than amirov. He has top 3 stick handling in the draft, very good vision/passing and a solid shot. Amirov doesn’t have anything that sticks out. As for reichel to me that pick makes zero sense. Yes he had good high/medium danger chances but you can’t put to much emphasis on that as he’s never torched any league or tournament with goals. He like amirov doesn’t have any stand out physical abilities. They are much better off going after Jacob Perrault for an all out offensive player. His skating is high end, his shot is very good and he can be a solid playmaker as well.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2020 à 0 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,394
Betting the Leafs take Schneider which would open up Holloway in your scenario. Amirov, Mercer, Zary and Holloway all in play for the Habs and Hawks.
GMs et ColonelX a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2020 à 11 h 55
Evans truther
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Agreed, and we know how Bergevin likes to trade down

I could see it happen if he wants to recoup another second rounder maybe with Calgary? 16oa + 4th or 5th rounder for 19oa + 50oa. I don't think he'll trade down to have more picks but dropping on the board to go up the board elsewhere sure. Would you rather get Mercer and Elliott Desnoyers or Reichel and Thomas Bordeleau? I'd be thrilled to get the latter pair.
GMs a aimé ceci.
8 sept. 2020 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 888
If CBJ get to choose between Zary, Bourque and Mysak, I'll be ecstatic.
GMs a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage