Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $82 284 917 $0 $82 500 $215 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 40
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 46
Dubas isnt a genius
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 681
Quoting: Mitch1_6

yikes...

So let's say that
Nylander = Klinger + Faska
Lily = Robertson
Honka = 3rd

Why is Toronto paying so much? And they don't even need Honka since they have Sandin
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 48
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,459
Quoting: firezfurx
yikes...

So let's say that
Nylander = Klinger + Faska
Lily = Robertson
Honka = 3rd

Why is Toronto paying so much? And they don't even need Honka since they have Sandin

No.

Klinger+Honka = Nylander
Lily = Robertson
Faksa = 2nd+3rd.
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,295
This would be an easy no for me.
firezfurx a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
I’d say no to Dallas deal from both sides really. There’s just too many additional parts that don’t add up for me.
11 juin 2020 à 17 h 2
Dubas isnt a genius
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 681
Quoting: justaBoss
No.

Klinger+Honka = Nylander
Lily = Robertson
Faksa = 2nd+3rd.

Since when is a 30 pt player worth a 2nd and a 3rd? If Kerfoot, who is fairly consistently 40 pts on a fair salary is worth a 2nd then Faksa IS NOT worth a 2nd and a 3rd.
We don't need or want Honka either, he would be burried in the AHL.

Also just thought I would point out the prod minute for Faksa compared to our depth C option

Faksa: 52. 26

Spezza: 25. 07
Gauthier: 47. 43
Kerfoot: 34. 17

So ya, we have 3 of our depth C options producing at a higher rate then Faksa. Even if we move Kerfoot then Gauthier is still the better option.
11 juin 2020 à 17 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
No.

Klinger+Honka = Nylander
Lily = Robertson
Faksa = 2nd+3rd.

I like that breakdown. And using that, I say it maybe a 3rd rounder too much. That's steep for Faska.

Overall, I don't do it. Leafs fans are quick to move Nylander, and although Klingberg is a good return here it won't offset things enough to say I am doing that. Not sure the Stars have the depth at RD to pull that off either.
11 juin 2020 à 17 h 5
What in tarnation
Quoting: firezfurx
Since when is a 30 pt player worth a 2nd and a 3rd? If Kerfoot, who is fairly consistently 40 pts on a fair salary is worth a 2nd then Faksa IS NOT worth a 2nd and a 3rd.
We don't need or want Honka either, he would be burried in the AHL.

Also just thought I would point out the prod minute for Faksa compared to our depth C option

Faksa: 52. 26

Spezza: 25. 07
Gauthier: 47. 43
Kerfoot: 34. 17

So ya, we have 3 of our depth C options producing at a higher rate then Faksa. Even if we move Kerfoot then Gauthier is still the better option.

Because Faksa is close to elite defensively. He was 24th last year in Selke voting, 7th year before that...

He doesn't contribute that much offensively, but defensively he's a stud.

Let's just say that DAL is not moving him without 2nd and 3rd. He brings so much on the ice for his team.
Pmwalker a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 17 h 6
What in tarnation
Quoting: swinny
I like that breakdown. And using that, I say it maybe a 3rd rounder too much. That's steep for Faska.

Overall, I don't do it. Leafs fans are quick to move Nylander, and although Klingberg is a good return here it won't offset things enough to say I am doing that. Not sure the Stars have the depth at RD to pull that off either.

I made a post regarding Stars, where this trade was borrowed from.
MitchMarner_16 et swinny a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 17 h 30
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,248
Johnsson for Bennett is actually pretty interesting thought, now dump Kerfoot also and than the Leafs got cap space.
11 juin 2020 à 17 h 42
Because Faksa is close to elite defensively. He was 24th last year in Selke voting, 7th year before that...

He doesn't contribute that much offensively, but defensively he's a stud.

Let's just say that DAL is not moving him without 2nd and 3rd. He brings so much on the ice for his team.

Not trying to sound condescending, but genuinely curious: Do you have any numbers to back that up? It's just that everything I've seen on the guy shows that, yeah he plays tough competition, but really doesn't perform very well against it.
11 juin 2020 à 18 h 28
What in tarnation
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Not trying to sound condescending, but genuinely curious: Do you have any numbers to back that up? It's just that everything I've seen on the guy shows that, yeah he plays tough competition, but really doesn't perform very well against it.

Admittedly, this year hasn't been as good for him as the latest. But mostly I could say the biggest factor is the amount of d-zone starts he takes in comparison to how little goals DAL lets through. Last year, the ratio between the defensive compared to offensive zone starts was 74% to 26%, and the on ice save percentage with Faksa on ice was 93.5% in 2017-18 and 92.7% in 2018-19.

In comparison, these stats are higher than that of Cirelli's and Danault's respective stats for example, which are regarded as a great defensive centers. Obviously why those two are more valuable than Faksa is because they contribute offensively as well.

Also the guy doesn't fail the eye test, although that's a tad harder to prove. The only way to do that would be watching DAL games.

You can see more here: https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/f/faksara01.html and https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/frozenpool_playerusage.php?team=DAL
11 juin 2020 à 19 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,731
Drop Honka and the picks and I think it’s even

Klinger and Fox = Nylander
JRob = Gren
11 juin 2020 à 19 h 46
Admittedly, this year hasn't been as good for him as the latest. But mostly I could say the biggest factor is the amount of d-zone starts he takes in comparison to how little goals DAL lets through. Last year, the ratio between the defensive compared to offensive zone starts was 74% to 26%, and the on ice save percentage with Faksa on ice was 93.5% in 2017-18 and 92.7% in 2018-19.

In comparison, these stats are higher than that of Cirelli's and Danault's respective stats for example, which are regarded as a great defensive centers. Obviously why those two are more valuable than Faksa is because they contribute offensively as well.

Also the guy doesn't fail the eye test, although that's a tad harder to prove. The only way to do that would be watching DAL games.

You can see more here: https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/f/faksara01.html and https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/frozenpool_playerusage.php?team=DAL

Fox could probably contribute quite a bit more offense if he didn’t have Cogs and Comeau chained to his ankles
justaBoss et McFaksaGOAT a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 20 h 7
What in tarnation
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Fox could probably contribute quite a bit more offense if he didn’t have Cogs and Comeau chained to his ankles

That's true
11 juin 2020 à 20 h 7
What in tarnation
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Drop Honka and the picks and I think it’s even

Klinger and Fox = Nylander
JRob = Gren

Nah I disagree.
McFaksaGOAT a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 21 h 55

I get the context - he's plays a shut down role. But given his subpar possession/shot rates over the last two years, isn't that indicative that he's benefiting from the high Sv% rather than the reverse?
11 juin 2020 à 22 h 7
Nah I disagree.

That’s fair. I’d be thrilled to get more from the trade. I just figired Klinger only having two years left...
12 juin 2020 à 4 h 3
What in tarnation
I get the context - he's plays a shut down role. But given his subpar possession/shot rates over the last two years, isn't that indicative that he's benefiting from the high Sv% rather than the reverse?

I personally think he's one of the big reasons why the sv% is so high, but he's offensively quite strapped since he's constantly playing with weaker wingers such as Cogliano and Comeau. Granted they're a shutdown line, but in my opinion Faksa could do much better with better linemates. I see potential on the guy.

Problem is that DAL has many Cs at the moment, and Faksa's not getting past Seguin and Hintz for a TOP6 role.

Also almost all DAL players have quite poor possession numbers to be fair, mostly because they're defense first team and thus they're not the team that is most active with the puck. Rather they live by counterattacks and letting as small amount of goals as possible. This particularily explains why for example Lindell has so poor numbers, but he's still very highly rated D in the organisation, since he works so much on his over-defensive role.
LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2020 à 9 h 29
I personally think he's one of the big reasons why the sv% is so high, but he's offensively quite strapped since he's constantly playing with weaker wingers such as Cogliano and Comeau. Granted they're a shutdown line, but in my opinion Faksa could do much better with better linemates. I see potential on the guy.

Problem is that DAL has many Cs at the moment, and Faksa's not getting past Seguin and Hintz for a TOP6 role.

Also almost all DAL players have quite poor possession numbers to be fair, mostly because they're defense first team and thus they're not the team that is most active with the puck. Rather they live by counterattacks and letting as small amount of goals as possible. This particularily explains why for example Lindell has so poor numbers, but he's still very highly rated D in the organisation, since he works so much on his over-defensive role.

But why do you think that he's a big reason why the Sv% is so high? If he kept high danger chances to a minimum that would make sense, but he's been only average in that area over the last two years and ranks 8th (2nd last) among Dallas forwards with min 100 games played in terms of high danger corsi against and hdcf%.

And yes, Dallas isn't a particularly possession focused team, but his numbers are shocking, ranking low in most categories either by a league standpoint or relative to his teammates (often both). Now, is there something to be said for context (i.e QoC, QoT, and Zone starts)? Of course. He would definitely have better numbers if he were a little more sheltered, but it's just a tough sell to me that he's some elite shutdown center when that's the role he's been playing with results that have been far from dazzling over the last two years.
12 juin 2020 à 9 h 54
What in tarnation
But why do you think that he's a big reason why the Sv% is so high? If he kept high danger chances to a minimum that would make sense, but he's been only average in that area over the last two years and ranks 8th (2nd last) among Dallas forwards with min 100 games played in terms of high danger corsi against and hdcf%.

And yes, Dallas isn't a particularly possession focused team, but his numbers are shocking, ranking low in most categories either by a league standpoint or relative to his teammates (often both). Now, is there something to be said for context (i.e QoC, QoT, and Zone starts)? Of course. He would definitely have better numbers if he were a little more sheltered, but it's just a tough sell to me that he's some elite shutdown center when that's the role he's been playing with results that have been far from dazzling over the last two years.

I honestly am amazed by the fact how bad numbers pretty much all DAL players have, but still the team keeps being winning in a rate good enough to get us safe from the qualification round. It was sort of funny when I started to watch those numbers, because they just don't tend to add up. Normally the team with DAL possession numbers would be in the bottom of the league, but apparently they can defend well enough that the fact the numbers are poor don't really have an effect on how the team ACTUALLY performs. It's a weird concept, really.

This is my personal view which numbers can't really back up (partly due to how he's being used his whole career), but I'm almost 100% sure that Faksa would flourish in an environment that doesn't force him to be in the defensive zone two thirds of every single game. Or if he played with players that can shoot the puck to even some extent. Cogliano is fast and durable, but he can't do sh*t with the puck, and Comeau is basically just a block of meat on the ice with a stick on his hands...he don't really get much help from his linemates. Also why I personally wouldn't want to let him go for cheap.

I noticed that Stars started to use him on power plays as a power forward playing front of the goal, and it actually worked pretty well. So the guy is versatile in a sense.

As for why I think he's the big reason why our sv% is so high, it's particularily due to the fact that he's the only capable player of our shutdown line(s), as I previously explained.
12 juin 2020 à 10 h 26
I honestly am amazed by the fact how bad numbers pretty much all DAL players have, but still the team keeps being winning in a rate good enough to get us safe from the qualification round. It was sort of funny when I started to watch those numbers, because they just don't tend to add up. Normally the team with DAL possession numbers would be in the bottom of the league, but apparently they can defend well enough that the fact the numbers are poor don't really have an effect on how the team ACTUALLY performs. It's a weird concept, really.

This is my personal view which numbers can't really back up (partly due to how he's being used his whole career), but I'm almost 100% sure that Faksa would flourish in an environment that doesn't force him to be in the defensive zone two thirds of every single game. Or if he played with players that can shoot the puck to even some extent. Cogliano is fast and durable, but he can't do sh*t with the puck, and Comeau is basically just a block of meat on the ice with a stick on his hands...he don't really get much help from his linemates. Also why I personally wouldn't want to let him go for cheap.

I noticed that Stars started to use him on power plays as a power forward playing front of the goal, and it actually worked pretty well. So the guy is versatile in a sense.

As for why I think he's the big reason why our sv% is so high, it's particularily due to the fact that he's the only capable player of our shutdown line(s), as I previously explained.

As a team, what they do actually works quite well. Their basic possession numbers aren't horrible, not great either - just kind of average. Where they capitalize as a team is the high danger chances; they get a lot and don't allow much. And they're pretty much right in that sweet spot in terms of PDO, so it looks like it's sustainable for them.

As for Faksa, though, he was riding an absolute bender with that 93.5%, indicating a significant luck factor and likely regression which is what happened. In terms of a different environment, I'm sure it would help, but I can't speak to 'flourishing' because I haven't seen enough of him.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2020 à 10 h 31
What in tarnation
As a team, what they do actually works quite well. Their basic possession numbers aren't horrible, not great either - just kind of average. Where they capitalize as a team is the high danger chances; they get a lot and don't allow much. And they're pretty much right in that sweet spot in terms of PDO, so it looks like it's sustainable for them.

As for Faksa, though, he was riding an absolute bender with that 93.5%, indicating a significant luck factor and likely regression which is what happened. In terms of a different environment, I'm sure it would help, but I can't speak to 'flourishing' because I haven't seen enough of him.

Indeed.

That description of how DAL plays actually fits quite well.

Imo Faksa's former performance justifies a return of 2nd+3rd, despite his offensive totals have room for improvement.
12 juin 2020 à 10 h 40
Indeed.

That description of how DAL plays actually fits quite well.

Imo Faksa's former performance justifies a return of 2nd+3rd, despite his offensive totals have room for improvement.

Yeah, I admire it from an outside perspective - they sacrifice quantity and instead dominate the quality in terms of shots/chances. It's a good philosophy and obviously works for them.

I'm just personally not there, regarding Faksa's value but I suppose it's just an agree to disagree scenario.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2020 à 10 h 48
What in tarnation
Yeah, I admire it from an outside perspective - they sacrifice quantity and instead dominate the quality in terms of shots/chances. It's a good philosophy and obviously works for them.

I'm just personally not there, regarding Faksa's value but I suppose it's just an agree to disagree scenario.

Yeah.

I recall from those times when PIT was contending, trying to win 3rd time in a row and PIT fans on the site demanded a 3C for them. Faksa was the most usual option back in 2018.

And he was almost always valued at 1st round pick due to his defensive abilities.

We've come far from those times, but I still view him to be of high value. Some people don't, and they're entitled to think that way.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage