TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $70 220 110 $0 $202 500 $11 279 890 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
TOR
Hyman, Zach
2 250 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 2
TOR
Matthews, Auston
11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
BUF
Eichel, Jack
10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 7
TOR
Kerfoot, Alexander
3 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
TOR
Tavares, John
11 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
TOR
Kapanen, Kasperi
3 200 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
TOR
Engvall, Pierre
925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
TOR
Spezza, Jason
700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Korshkov, Yegor
925 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
TOR
Clifford, Kyle
800 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
TOR
Gauthier, Frédérik
675 000 $
C
RFA - 1
TOR
Marchment, Mason
767 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
TOR
Timashov, Dmytro
694 444 $
AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
TOR
Muzzin, Jake
4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
TOR
Holl, Justin
675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
TOR
Andersen, Frederik
5 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 2
TOR
Dermott, Travis
863 333 $
DG
RFA - 1
EDM
Larsson, Adam
4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
TOR
Campbell, Jack
675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
TOR
Sandin, Rasmus
894 167 $
DG
RFA - 3
BUF
Miller, Colin
3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
TOR
Marincin, Martin
700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
TOR
Horton, Nathan
5 300 000 $
AD
NMC NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Clarkson, David
5 250 000 $
AD
NMC NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Rielly, Morgan
5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
TOR
Ceci, Cody
4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
TOR
Johnsson, Andreas
3 400 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
TOR
Mikheyev, Ilya
925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 fév à 12 h 47
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,526
I was genuinely expecting the standard: kapanen, bracco, 4th, and some prospect I’ve never heard of.
17 fév à 12 h 50
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,359
Terrible trade for TOR
17 fév à 12 h 51
Rejoint: nov 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 75
Quoting: Bcarlo25
I was genuinely expecting the standard: kapanen, bracco, 4th, and some prospect I’ve never heard of.

Kapanen and Bracco, name a more iconic duo
Bcarlo25, Lenny7 et aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 fév à 12 h 55
BigDog91
Rejoint: mar 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 249
Quoting: AFOX10900
Terrible trade for TOR

Marner is not worthy to be in same conversation of eichel. He is a 60 point winger if he didn't play with an elite center. He is extremely overpaid. This trade makes sabres signifcantly worse and creates a huge hole down the middle. Leafs have nothing sabres would want for Eichel. Jack is better then Johnny and Mathews and on much better contract.
Swagmaster et wondershrimp a aimé ceci.
17 fév à 13 h 01
Rejoint: jan 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 219
Buffalo gets worse. Leafs stay the same.
Swagmaster a aimé ceci.
17 fév à 13 h 11
No regretzkys
Rejoint: aoû 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Quoting: BigDog91
Marner is not worthy to be in same conversation of eichel. He is a 60 point winger if he didn't play with an elite center. He is extremely overpaid. This trade makes sabres signifcantly worse and creates a huge hole down the middle. Leafs have nothing sabres would want for Eichel. Jack is better then Johnny and Mathews and on much better contract.

I'll easily admit that Eichel is in a different league than Marner, but what you just said is a brutal, biased, and pathetic take.
Marner is an elite winger and an elite playmaker. If you watched the Leafs you would know that.

I get you are a Sabres fan, but the fact that you can't appreciate a player because they play for another team is sad.

^I'm not even talking about the trade btw... Im talking about calling him a 60 point winger. He is on pace for 87 points in a season where he missed 11 games.. That is a joke
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
17 fév à 13 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 162

Nylander can play centre well. The only reason he doesn't is cause the Leafs have Tavares and Matthews.
17 fév à 13 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: weird_flex_but_ok
Kapanen and Bracco, name a more iconic duo

Petry and Tatar
17 fév à 13 h 52
BigDog91
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Nylander can play centre well. The only reason he doesn't is cause the Leafs have Tavares and Matthews.

So why would you want eichel another elite center. I would move Mathews to wing if this trade happend. EIchel is alot better defensively and an elite passer.
17 fév à 13 h 56
BigDog91
Quoting: MadLin27
I'll easily admit that Eichel is in a different league than Marner, but what you just said is a brutal, biased, and pathetic take.
Marner is an elite winger and an elite playmaker. If you watched the Leafs you would know that.

I get you are a Sabres fan, but the fact that you can't appreciate a player because they play for another team is sad.

^I'm not even talking about the trade btw... Im talking about calling him a 60 point winger. He is on pace for 87 points in a season where he missed 11 games.. That is a joke

I never said he was a bad player. I did say that he is not an elite player like you want to believe. Do you think he would have 87 points if he didnt play with elite center. Why did his point totals dramatically increase when he played with Tavares but Tavares stats remind the same.
He is a good player but he is not elite and his contract is just stupid over pay.
17 fév à 14 h 07
Rejoint: déc 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,710
This is one of those trades that only happen @ CapFriendly where both teams get worse. Toronto needs Mariner and Nylander scoring to make the playoffs and Buffalo needs more than Eichel scoring they need his leadership and the intangibles he brings to the team. That's the opinion of someone on the outside looking in.
17 fév à 14 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10

Thank god someone speaks out about Marner. So tired of people just tugging him off. The guy is on an awful contract and thinks he deserves it because he plays with probably one of the top three two way centers in hockey. Feel bad for Leaf fans that they have to deal with that autistic contract.
17 fév à 15 h 27
BigDog91
Quoting: wondershrimp
Thank god someone speaks out about Marner. So tired of people just tugging him off. The guy is on an awful contract and thinks he deserves it because he plays with probably one of the top three two way centers in hockey. Feel bad for Leaf fans that they have to deal with that autistic contract.

It is the leaf tax. Players want to be overpaid to play for the leafs.
17 fév à 16 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
This is one of those trades that only happen @ CapFriendly where both teams get worse. Toronto needs Mariner and Nylander scoring to make the playoffs and Buffalo needs more than Eichel scoring they need his leadership and the intangibles he brings to the team. That's the opinion of someone on the outside looking in.

You have a bias against me though XD
17 fév à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
I never said he was a bad player. I did say that he is not an elite player like you want to believe. Do you think he would have 87 points if he didnt play with elite center. Why did his point totals dramatically increase when he played with Tavares but Tavares stats remind the same.
He is a good player but he is not elite and his contract is just stupid over pay.

He was still producing at a PPG rate when Tavares was injured . Not sure how you got 60 point player. A stupid over pay is Skinner's contract.
MadLin27 a aimé ceci.
17 fév à 17 h 48
No regretzkys

Tavares destroyed his career high in goals and points once paired with Marner...
Marners point totals increased because he was 21... Tavares was in his prime when his stats improved.

Yes. Mitch Marner would still produce point per game numbers without an "elite" centre on his line. 100%.
Marner is an elite winger. He might be overpaid slightly but by 1-2 million tops.

When guys are producing like Marner, that kind of overpay is fine. Its the Lucic, Backes, Eriksson, Ladd, Okposo contracts that are insane overpays.
Marner is delivering more or less close to his pay. Are their better contracts out there? yes. Slight overpay
17 fév à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Tavares destroyed his career high in goals and points once paired with Marner...
Marners point totals increased because he was 21... Tavares was in his prime when his stats improved.

Yes. Mitch Marner would still produce point per game numbers without an "elite" centre on his line. 100%.
Marner is an elite winger. He might be overpaid slightly but by 1-2 million tops.

When guys are producing like Marner, that kind of overpay is fine. Its the Lucic, Backes, Eriksson, Ladd, Okposo contracts that are insane overpays.
Marner is delivering more or less close to his pay. Are their better contracts out there? yes. Slight overpay

Marner is overpaid by 1M. But if he was a UFA he would have gotten a lot more. At least 2 teams were willing to give up 4 1sts for him and pay him even more than Toronto did.
17 fév à 19 h 36
Rejoint: déc 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,710
You have a bias against me though XD

But I do like Toronto and not just the Leafs it's a great city.
17 fév à 21 h 56
BigDog91

Taveres point increase was 2 point and goals total was 9 idk about you but I would not consider that destroyed career highs. Also is increase in goals just shows how good he actually is because he has always been the playmaker but when he had marner he need to be the finisher to maximize marner.
Marner has a increase of 25 points. Sure u can say age and experience but to think he would produce at same or even close to same rate without Mathews or Tavares is just crazy talk. Panarin and Kane are only wingers in the league that don’t need center to put up elite point totals and marner is not in the same league as those two.

While, he is easily over paid by 2 million since he didn’t sign 8 year deal. I do agree with him being so young and only getting better contract will not kill the team like the other contracts u mentioned.

That all being said marner is a very good player and will continue to put up elite numbers because Matthew or Tavares are not going anywhere. But it does not make an elite player.
17 fév à 22 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Taveres point increase was 2 point and goals total was 9 idk about you but I would not consider that destroyed career highs. Also is increase in goals just shows how good he actually is because he has always been the playmaker but when he had marner he need to be the finisher to maximize marner.
Marner has a increase of 25 points. Sure u can say age and experience but to think he would produce at same or even close to same rate without Mathews or Tavares is just crazy talk. Panarin and Kane are only wingers in the league that don’t need center to put up elite point totals and marner is not in the same league as those two.

While, he is easily over paid by 2 million since he didn’t sign 8 year deal. I do agree with him being so young and only getting better contract will not kill the team like the other contracts u mentioned.

That all being said marner is a very good player and will continue to put up elite numbers because Matthew or Tavares are not going anywhere. But it does not make an elite player.

We will see how overpaid he is when we see how much Sam Reinhart gets this summer. I'm thinking 8-9M
17 fév à 22 h 14
BigDog91
We will see how overpaid he is when we see how much Sam Reinhart gets this summer. I'm thinking 8-9M

I am guessing similar to nylander and 7-7.5 hopefully for 8 years though.
17 fév à 22 h 23
Démarrer sujet
I am guessing similar to nylander and 7-7.5 hopefully for 8 years though.

Good luck.
18 fév à 0 h 46
No regretzkys

You're a goof
18 fév à 8 h 16
BigDog91
You're a goof

No i am just be honest with you. I am sorry listening to fake news TSN and NHL make you feel all warm saying he is an elite player but deep down you know he is not. He can not carry his own line and the fact people said hewas better then Jack just show how crazy they actually are.
Swagmaster a aimé ceci.
18 fév à 11 h 39
Démarrer sujet
No i am just be honest with you. I am sorry listening to fake news TSN and NHL make you feel all warm saying he is an elite player but deep down you know he is not. He can not carry his own line and the fact people said hewas better then Jack just show how crazy they actually are.

Just because Eichel is better than him doesn't mean he's not elite.
MadLin27 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage