Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $55 602 333 $0 $2 315 000 $25 897 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
820 000 $820 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 541 000 $1 541 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 133 333 $1 133 333 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
UFA - 8
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 200 000 $$1M)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 juin 2019 à 21 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Yes we do
The_G_89 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2019 à 21 h 50
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,488
If Manson gets injured...
30 juin 2019 à 21 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 23
Quoting: BurgerBoss

I wouldn’t mind signing Stralman but he’s already 32 and I don’t want the Ducks to sign him to a Kesler contract.
30 juin 2019 à 21 h 52
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 348
Quoting: BurgerBoss

Then it would be Toronto quality right side D.
justaBoss, OldNYIfan et Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2019 à 21 h 54
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,488
Quoting: BlueSeeker
Then it would be Toronto quality right side D.

Lmfao
OldNYIfan et Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2019 à 21 h 55
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,910
No they don’t. They need a top 4 D that can play with Fowler. Fowler played his best games last season on the right side so a RD isn’t a necessity. Someone to play with Fowler is and that could be Guhle or it could be someone else brought in. Also steel is the 2/3C not Grant. And trading Ritchie just to trade him does nothing. There’s no point.
30 juin 2019 à 22 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jah1722
No they don’t. They need a top 4 D that can play with Fowler. Fowler played his best games last season on the right side so a RD isn’t a necessity. Someone to play with Fowler is and that could be Guhle or it could be someone else brought in. Also steel is the 2/3C not Grant. And trading Ritchie just to trade him does nothing. There’s no point.

If that’s the case with Fowler then he’s an overrated defenseman and the Ducks need to move him out. Steel is not ready for the big leagues, he still turns the puck over way too much and is not that good on defense. As for Ritchie, he has 2 more years left on his contract and we need to give Comtois and Jones some minutes cause they are ready. Ritchie for a 2nd is actually good since he has not lived up to a first round pick hype.
30 juin 2019 à 22 h 19
Jah1722
Quoting: WestCoastAD89
If that’s the case with Fowler then he’s an overrated defenseman and the Ducks need to move him out. Steel is not ready for the big leagues, he still turns the puck over way too much and is not that good on defense. As for Ritchie, he has 2 more years left on his contract and we need to give Comtois and Jones some minutes cause they are ready. Ritchie for a 2nd is actually good since he has not lived up to a first round pick hype.

So he’s overrated because he can play the right side?

Ritchie isn’t taking Comtois or Jones time. He’s also better and cheaper than shore. Also why would OTT want Ritchie and why would they give up a 2nd if a team retooling doesn’t want him after his best season?
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2019 à 23 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jah1722
So he’s overrated because he can play the right side?

Ritchie isn’t taking Comtois or Jones time. He’s also better and cheaper than shore. Also why would OTT want Ritchie and why would they give up a 2nd if a team retooling doesn’t want him after his best season?

Fowler has been with this team for so long and all I’ve remembered him doing is that he can’t protect the blue line to save his life. The fact that we have to go through a player carousel to see which player he fits best with let’s me know that he’s more of a liability than an asset. Again, Ritchie has 2 years left on his contract while Shore has only this year. Ottawa has 3 2nd round picks, I would like to see if we can acquire one of those picks.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2019 à 0 h 34
Jah1722
Fowler has been with this team for so long and all I’ve remembered him doing is that he can’t protect the blue line to save his life. The fact that we have to go through a player carousel to see which player he fits best with let’s me know that he’s more of a liability than an asset. Again, Ritchie has 2 years left on his contract while Shore has only this year. Ottawa has 3 2nd round picks, I would like to see if we can acquire one of those picks.

So now fowler sucks too? Btw you signed 2 #7 D to play the right side. All I was saying is if there’s a top 4 Dman available and he happens to be left handed that could work too as Fowler can play the right side. Doesn’t have to be a RD. Again, Ritchie is better than shore and cheaper and being signed longer is a good thing. Of the fwds that played 50 games last season for the ducks Getzlaf had the best SAT% and then Rowney and Ritchie were basically even after him. Not to mention Ritchie was the only plus player. Why are you going to move a young player signed cheap for 2 seasons coming off his best year if you’re a retooling team?
1 juill. 2019 à 6 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 462

I don't think Steel has proven he's ready to be a top 6 C in the NHL by any means, but he's definitely ready to make the jump to the NHL. You don't score an NHL hat-trick if you aren't ready to play in the big leagues. He certainly could do with improving his defence, but he's dominating the AHL at this point and his progression is going to stall if we keep him down there. In an ideal world, Steel starts in that 3C position and battles Henrique for the 2C role throughout the season. I am shocked you think Steel isn't ready. Assuming he stays healthy, I could easily see him putting up around 50 pts this coming season. Bear in mind, he's got this summer to improve his game even further.

As far as Ritchie, I don't think many would have a problem if we moved him, but it's got to be a hockey trade. Not for just a pick. It looks like you're just moving him to move him, like a cap dump. Pass. Use him to get a top 4 RD or don't move him at all IMO. Ritchie progressed very well last year. He's still braindead, but he has worked very hard on his fitness and the results are starting to show. And this is coming from a guy who has soured on Ritchie. I agree that Comtois needs to be in the line-up, but Jones can battle it out for that last spot. He's a great utility forward, but he doesn't have the scoring prowess to say "he's gotta be in the line-up".

As far as Fowler, I understand your frustrations with him, but what else do we have at this point? Fowler is still an above average #3 D-man behind Lindholm. He is not the problem with our D, but he does, IMO, epitomize the problem, which is inconsistency. Lindholm, Manson, Fowler, even as full-fledge NHLers, are all still very inconsistent. This is what stops Lindholm from being an elite D in my eyes. Fowler and Manson don't have the skillset to be classed as elite, but Fowler can be a good #2 and Manson a good #3 when they play well. However, they just don't play well all the time. Hopefully some of the inconsistency is coaching related and Eakins can steady the ship in that sense. But, in summary, we need to add to our D, not remove or hamstring it with weak players. Hence, my desire to use Ritchie (and some other pieces) as a trade chip to get a #4 RD to this team. Preferably one with more offensive prowess i.e. Faulk, Hamilton, Risto, etc. Then we just have to hope everything clicks and players just start playing better on a more consistent basis.

But that's not Fowler's skillset though. He's a transition D with elite skating and a very good outlet pass. He's not a stay-at-home, sit in the goal and maul anyone who comes nearby kind of D-man. Why would you expect that from him? My problem with Fowler isn't that, it's that he's still inconsistent, even as veteran of the league, and he lost his scoring touch when he improved his defensive game. If Fowler had the same ability to transition the puck from defence-to-offence using his elite skating, but then take it a step further and actually create/score goals, he'd be everything I could have hoped. The problem is that he doesn't do that. He just takes it around an opposing forechecker and either dumps it in, throws a limp shot or makes a poor pass. He never developed that powerful shot and his isn't particularly accurate either.

I think the excuse about his partners can be largely associated with the difficulty in getting a good balance on Fowler's pairing. Fowler is an elite transitioning D-man, but he isn't particular strong defensively or offensively. He's perfect for today's fast moving NHL, were transitioning from defence-to-offence as quickly as possible is essential, but who do you put him with. You can't put him with a D-first guy, because Fowler doesn't create much offence. You can't put him with an offensive guy, because Fowler gets smothered easily down low. You can't put him with another elite skating D because that doesn't work either. This is why Fowler looks great when he's with a true elite D-man (i.e. for team USA) who can cover all of his mistakes, someone who can do the dirty work down low, but who also has that elite shot or passing ability. Fowler is the type of guy a really good D-man just dumps it too for him to clean it up. That was what Lovejoy did really well. Took the hits, dumped the puck along the backboards to Fowler, Fowler took the puck with a little bit of space and skated it out of danger. There are plenty of Lovejoy's out there, but those players aren't going to make Fowler or ANA better. Unfortunately, I think we need a true #1RD. Someone like a Shea Weber, who can do everything, but have Fowler there as a reliable get out play when they need him. Sadly, those players don't grow on trees and so I feel we'll forever see Fowler as a failure, despite his rather impressive career.

As far as Ritchie, I don't know why you think getting a 2nd round pick is good value. Have you soured on him that much? Worst case scenario is you trade him to TOR or LV to aid their cap dumping situation and get a 1st round pick back. Ritchie isn't so done that we simply have to move him at any cost.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2019 à 14 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: mytduxfan
I don't think Steel has proven he's ready to be a top 6 C in the NHL by any means, but he's definitely ready to make the jump to the NHL. You don't score an NHL hat-trick if you aren't ready to play in the big leagues. He certainly could do with improving his defence, but he's dominating the AHL at this point and his progression is going to stall if we keep him down there. In an ideal world, Steel starts in that 3C position and battles Henrique for the 2C role throughout the season. I am shocked you think Steel isn't ready. Assuming he stays healthy, I could easily see him putting up around 50 pts this coming season. Bear in mind, he's got this summer to improve his game even further.

As far as Ritchie, I don't think many would have a problem if we moved him, but it's got to be a hockey trade. Not for just a pick. It looks like you're just moving him to move him, like a cap dump. Pass. Use him to get a top 4 RD or don't move him at all IMO. Ritchie progressed very well last year. He's still braindead, but he has worked very hard on his fitness and the results are starting to show. And this is coming from a guy who has soured on Ritchie. I agree that Comtois needs to be in the line-up, but Jones can battle it out for that last spot. He's a great utility forward, but he doesn't have the scoring prowess to say "he's gotta be in the line-up".

As far as Fowler, I understand your frustrations with him, but what else do we have at this point? Fowler is still an above average #3 D-man behind Lindholm. He is not the problem with our D, but he does, IMO, epitomize the problem, which is inconsistency. Lindholm, Manson, Fowler, even as full-fledge NHLers, are all still very inconsistent. This is what stops Lindholm from being an elite D in my eyes. Fowler and Manson don't have the skillset to be classed as elite, but Fowler can be a good #2 and Manson a good #3 when they play well. However, they just don't play well all the time. Hopefully some of the inconsistency is coaching related and Eakins can steady the ship in that sense. But, in summary, we need to add to our D, not remove or hamstring it with weak players. Hence, my desire to use Ritchie (and some other pieces) as a trade chip to get a #4 RD to this team. Preferably one with more offensive prowess i.e. Faulk, Hamilton, Risto, etc. Then we just have to hope everything clicks and players just start playing better on a more consistent basis.

But that's not Fowler's skillset though. He's a transition D with elite skating and a very good outlet pass. He's not a stay-at-home, sit in the goal and maul anyone who comes nearby kind of D-man. Why would you expect that from him? My problem with Fowler isn't that, it's that he's still inconsistent, even as veteran of the league, and he lost his scoring touch when he improved his defensive game. If Fowler had the same ability to transition the puck from defence-to-offence using his elite skating, but then take it a step further and actually create/score goals, he'd be everything I could have hoped. The problem is that he doesn't do that. He just takes it around an opposing forechecker and either dumps it in, throws a limp shot or makes a poor pass. He never developed that powerful shot and his isn't particularly accurate either.

I think the excuse about his partners can be largely associated with the difficulty in getting a good balance on Fowler's pairing. Fowler is an elite transitioning D-man, but he isn't particular strong defensively or offensively. He's perfect for today's fast moving NHL, were transitioning from defence-to-offence as quickly as possible is essential, but who do you put him with. You can't put him with a D-first guy, because Fowler doesn't create much offence. You can't put him with an offensive guy, because Fowler gets smothered easily down low. You can't put him with another elite skating D because that doesn't work either. This is why Fowler looks great when he's with a true elite D-man (i.e. for team USA) who can cover all of his mistakes, someone who can do the dirty work down low, but who also has that elite shot or passing ability. Fowler is the type of guy a really good D-man just dumps it too for him to clean it up. That was what Lovejoy did really well. Took the hits, dumped the puck along the backboards to Fowler, Fowler took the puck with a little bit of space and skated it out of danger. There are plenty of Lovejoy's out there, but those players aren't going to make Fowler or ANA better. Unfortunately, I think we need a true #1RD. Someone like a Shea Weber, who can do everything, but have Fowler there as a reliable get out play when they need him. Sadly, those players don't grow on trees and so I feel we'll forever see Fowler as a failure, despite his rather impressive career.

To me, Steel is not a good 2 way Centre. While he’s great at scoring, he can’t help out and is inconsistent on defense. That could really comeback to bite this team.
2 juill. 2019 à 15 h 33
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 26,054
Quoting: mytduxfan

As far as Ritchie, I don't know why you think getting a 2nd round pick is good value. Have you soured on him that much? Worst case scenario is you trade him to TOR or LV to aid their cap dumping situation and get a 1st round pick back. Ritchie isn't so done that we simply have to move him at any cost.

I really, really like both the depth and the accuracy of your analysis. I think I'd have a hard time improving on it in any way even given more time to reflect, edit, etc.
2 juill. 2019 à 15 h 35
Once a Kings Fan Too
To me, Steel is not a good 2 way Centre. While he’s great at scoring, he can’t help out and is inconsistent on defense. That could really come back to bite this team.

What rookie is? That's why he slots in at #3C.
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2019 à 15 h 39
Once a Kings Fan Too
Well, you were right on Heed's value, and I was right on Welinski's value, but neither one of them signed with Anaheim. They were only depth signings, in any event, and neither one is good enough to fill a #2 RD slot.
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2019 à 16 h 5
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 462
To me, Steel is not a good 2 way Centre. While he’s great at scoring, he can’t help out and is inconsistent on defense. That could really comeback to bite this team.

Yeah, but Steel isn't a 2-way C, he's a playmaking C and that's fine. A player's play style doesn't define their position in the depth chart. I mean I agree with you that Steel needs to improve his 2-way game. Hopefully some of that will come once he fills out and builds more muscle. However, Steels not exactly the quickest and that could be problem. He's also just doesn't seem that inclined to fight in the corners, like Silfverberg for example. Hopefully that will change with time, but I can certainly see your concerns over his defence.

Having said that, I think if Steel tops out as a consistent 20 g - 70 pt guy, even with a below average defensive game, I'd be pretty happy with him as our 2C.
2 juill. 2019 à 20 h 1
Mentions "j'aime": 20,280
Any interest in Michael Stone for like a 5th? 3.5M cap hit for 1 year, assuming Anaheim isnt on his 15 team NTC.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage