Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2279 500 000 $78 820 000 $2 550 000 $5 400 000 $680 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 août 2018 à 16 h 56
tmljk22
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 134
Stop with the Parayko trades.
Random2152, Shylo_Moxii, Daryl and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
8 août 2018 à 17 h 0
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,341
I just don't see the value for the Blues here. Giving up the best player and not really getting any sort of upgrade from what we already have. I'll even explain a little more since this trade rumor never goes away haha.

Kapanen would have as much trouble cracking the top 9 in STL as he is in TOR. Sparks isn't better than Husso, so he'd be 4th on the depth chart. 1st round picks aren't that important given our current playoff aspirations and prospect depth. Gardiner is a good player, but we are assuming Vince Dunn will handle the same role for STL that Gardiner does for TOR. He's an offensive d-man that gets easier minutes and should see a nice increase from his rookie production (he's likely moving from 3rd pair with Bortuzzo to 2nd pair with Parayko). Bouwmeester is an unnecessary cap dump for the Blues - contract up in a year.
Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.
8 août 2018 à 17 h 11
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,688
Quoting: A_K
I just don't see the value for the Blues here. Giving up the best player and not really getting any sort of upgrade from what we already have. I'll even explain a little more since this trade rumor never goes away haha.

Kapanen would have as much trouble cracking the top 9 in STL as he is in TOR. Sparks isn't better than Husso, so he'd be 4th on the depth chart. 1st round picks aren't that important given our current playoff aspirations and prospect depth. Gardiner is a good player, but we are assuming Vince Dunn will handle the same role for STL that Gardiner does for TOR. He's an offensive d-man that gets easier minutes and should see a nice increase from his rookie production (he's likely moving from 3rd pair with Bortuzzo to 2nd pair with Parayko). Bouwmeester is an unnecessary cap dump for the Blues - contract up in a year.

Only thing I disagree in your comment is the Kapanen situation. He is alot better than people think. Fast, skilled, offensively gifted, defensively minded, kills penalties etc. Just look at what he did to Tuuka Rask and Brad Marchand. The only reason he is having trouble cracking the leafs top 6 is because of Marner and Nylander. It's why I want to see Kappy moved to the left, so he can develop on the third line with Kadri and Brown as line mates, with the eventual goal of him taking Marleau's spot on the top line once he leaves.
Shylo_Moxii et GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
8 août 2018 à 17 h 31
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,341
Quoting: Random2152
Only thing I disagree in your comment is the Kapanen situation. He is alot better than people think. Fast, skilled, offensively gifted, defensively minded, kills penalties etc. Just look at what he did to Tuuka Rask and Brad Marchand. The only reason he is having trouble cracking the leafs top 6 is because of Marner and Nylander. It's why I want to see Kappy moved to the left, so he can develop on the third line with Kadri and Brown as line mates, with the eventual goal of him taking Marleau's spot on the top line once he leaves.

It wasn't meant to be a knock on Kapanen. I do like him as a player. I was just thinking about all of our wingers currently and, while they're not as good of a group as TOR may have, adding Kapanen would just put someone lower in the depth chart than they need to be. Guys like Steen/Perron/Fabbri/Maroon/Thomas are good enough for the third line and adding Kapanen in a top-9 capacity means one or more of them would be forced to the 4th line. Not the worst situation, but definitely not something to consider trading Parayko for. We have good balance in our lineup both now and for the future. All these Parayko trades just help Toronto get better.
Shylo_Moxii et GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
8 août 2018 à 17 h 44
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Ok 1 staring in just gonna keep doing it. It’s not based on his face value. You aren’t giving market value you have to give what his market value is and we are damaging a cup run doing this which means overpay overpay overpay. No Deal by the Blues.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
8 août 2018 à 17 h 46
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,688
Quoting: A_K
It wasn't meant to be a knock on Kapanen. I do like him as a player. I was just thinking about all of our wingers currently and, while they're not as good of a group as TOR may have, adding Kapanen would just put someone lower in the depth chart than they need to be. Guys like Steen/Perron/Fabbri/Maroon/Thomas are good enough for the third line and adding Kapanen in a top-9 capacity means one or more of them would be forced to the 4th line. Not the worst situation, but definitely not something to consider trading Parayko for. We have good balance in our lineup both now and for the future. All these Parayko trades just help Toronto get better.

Fair enough
Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.
8 août 2018 à 19 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Ok 1 staring in just gonna keep doing it. It’s not based on his face value. You aren’t giving market value you have to give what his market value is and we are damaging a cup run doing this which means overpay overpay overpay. No Deal by the Blues.

A Cup run??? With that line up? How many injuries do they already have in the summer time? I know you get excited by adding O'Reilly, Perron, Maroon, and Bozak, but let's be real. O'Reilly is a low end 1C, Perron should regress back to around 50 points (last year was an anomaly), Maroon should pot his 30-35 points he's averaged in his career, and we Leafs fans are very familiar with Bozak (decent 3C). Problem is the last three are all on the wrong side of 30 and O'Reilly is a DUI away from a lengthy suspension. Is Bouwmeester's hip healed, and what about Gunnarsson? Did you ever think (hesitate to use that word because clearly what you do can hardly be called thought) that maybe the Blues could sign Gardiner to an extension to play LD with Pietrangelo, allowing the team to move on from Bouwmeester and Gunnarsson while not going forward playing some young dman too many minutes. Anyways keep on Trumpin bud.
8 août 2018 à 19 h 46
Quoting: Dirk_Dangler
A Cup run??? With that line up? How many injuries do they already have in the summer time? I know you get excited by adding O'Reilly, Perron, Maroon, and Bozak, but let's be real. O'Reilly is a low end 1C, Perron should regress back to around 50 points (last year was an anomaly), Maroon should pot his 30-35 points he's averaged in his career, and we Leafs fans are very familiar with Bozak (decent 3C). Problem is the last three are all on the wrong side of 30 and O'Reilly is a DUI away from a lengthy suspension. Is Bouwmeester's hip healed, and what about Gunnarsson? Did you ever think (hesitate to use that word because clearly what you do can hardly be called thought) that maybe the Blues could sign Gardiner to an extension to play LD with Pietrangelo, allowing the team to move on from Bouwmeester and Gunnarsson while not going forward playing some young dman too many minutes. Anyways keep on Trumpin bud.

You actually have no clue what you are talking about. Let’s face it Maroon on a 3rd Line Perron and Bozak. O’Reilly and Tank should work well and that’s good right there. Oh by the way Schenn is another low end 1C on 2nd Line with Schwartz. So let’s face it. You just want to try and take advantage at every thing. You don’t need to come at me and start harassing people because you don’t like the fact that they don’t like your ACGM. Yea you added Tavares so what. That doesn’t give you **** to get a discount on a trade. Tavares doesn’t make your team invincible. I can’t fathom how much you like to demoralize a fan. You like to insult people. Stop it’s actually really annoying. Our team has a very good shot. Our RHD pair is better than what you have on the right side. Our Winger core is just as good if not better than yours. And our C is not as good but can at least hold up to expectations. So if our team isn’t a contender neither is yours.
8 août 2018 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
You actually have no clue what you are talking about. Let’s face it Maroon on a 3rd Line Perron and Bozak. O’Reilly and Tank should work well and that’s good right there. Oh by the way Schenn is another low end 1C on 2nd Line with Schwartz. So let’s face it. You just want to try and take advantage at every thing. You don’t need to come at me and start harassing people because you don’t like the fact that they don’t like your ACGM. Yea you added Tavares so what. That doesn’t give you **** to get a discount on a trade. Tavares doesn’t make your team invincible. I can’t fathom how much you like to demoralize a fan. You like to insult people. Stop it’s actually really annoying. Our team has a very good shot. Our RHD pair is better than what you have on the right side. Our Winger core is just as good if not better than yours. And our C is not as good but can at least hold up to expectations. So if our team isn’t a contender neither is yours.

Hence why I'm not talking Cup run. And buddy chill, nobody is harassing you or threatening you like you posted last night.
8 août 2018 à 22 h 34
Hence why I'm not talking Cup run. And buddy chill, nobody is harassing you or threatening you like you posted last night.

You are attacking tho. It’s very bad how you decided to attack me when I said cup run. If our team in 2016 did what they did this team is surely better than that.
8 août 2018 à 22 h 40
Démarrer sujet
You are attacking tho. It’s very bad how you decided to attack me when I said cup run. If our team in 2016 did what they did this team is surely better than that.

I'm not looking for a fight man. I just wanted to share my reasoning why the Blues may want to look at Gardiner as an asset to sign to replace Bouwmeester and gain other assets. If you don't feel like it's fair, then that is your opinion. Everyone has their own opinion. This is all for fun, no?
8 août 2018 à 23 h 21
TOLA5760
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 9

You don't understand how bad Bozak is, you have to give him Ozone starts and PP time to make it a worthy investment, same with JVR. Babcock matched them up so well, you'll hate Bozak if he isn't used properly.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage