Forums/NHL Trades

Potential Major Trade between Avalanche & Bruins

12 sept. 2017 à 20 h 8
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2
In order to fix contract problems :

Duchene & Zadorov to Boston
Pastrnak & Zboril (+3rd round pick maybe) to Colorado

No problem with the Salary Cap for both teams ( if Pastrnak agree to sign with the Avs.)

What do you think about that ?
12 sept. 2017 à 20 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 473
I think boston badly loses this trade. And what does "potential" mean? because boston certainly wouldnt do this trade
12 sept. 2017 à 22 h 26
Démarrer sujet
"Potential" if Bruins can't sign Pastrnak (because he's not worth Draisaitl contract 64M 8yrs).

Zadorov vs Zboril ... Boston would have a slight advantage.
Duchene vs Pastrnak ... Colorado would have a slight advantage.

3rd round pick ... forget it !
12 sept. 2017 à 22 h 51
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Is this an Avs fan? Duchene is not a superstar.
13 sept. 2017 à 9 h 59
Quoting: JeffMacKensie
"Potential" if Bruins can't sign Pastrnak (because he's not worth Draisaitl contract 64M 8yrs).

Zadorov vs Zboril ... Boston would have a slight advantage.
Duchene vs Pastrnak ... Colorado would have a slight advantage.

3rd round pick ... forget it !

No. Just no
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
13 sept. 2017 à 10 h 16
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Pastrnak > Duchene
13 sept. 2017 à 10 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Yes, you're right !

Duchene vs Pastrnak ... Colorado would have a slight advantage in this trade cause Pastrnak is better than Duchene.

And I think that Zadorov is slightly better than Zboril so Boston have an advantage on this one !

And I'm a Bruins Fan
13 sept. 2017 à 10 h 29
Yes, you're right !

Duchene vs Pastrnak ... Colorado would have a slight advantage in this trade cause Pastrnak is better than Duchene.

And I think that Zadorov is slightly better than Zboril so Boston have an advantage on this one !

And I'm a Bruins Fan

its not even a slight advantage with Duchene vs Pastrnak. That would be highway robbery and sweeney would be fired
13 sept. 2017 à 11 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Sweeney must sign Pastrnak but at what price ?? And what will happen if Sweeney can not sign Pastrnak ??

Sweeney must do something and he will act probably during the training camp; either the signing of a contract overpaid or a trade.

And in my opinion, if Sweeney is to be fired, it will be good news!
13 sept. 2017 à 11 h 38
Sweeney must sign Pastrnak but at what price ?? And what will happen if Sweeney can not sign Pastrnak ??

Sweeney must do something and he will act probably during the training camp; either the signing of a contract overpaid or a trade.

I blame the Jacobs family and Neely for Pastrnak not being signed more than i blame sweeney
13 sept. 2017 à 14 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Ok, forget a trade implying Pastrnak ...

"But it appears one thing that won’t happen is the Bruins getting antsy enough to trade Pastrnak. They still hold his rights as an RFA, so he can only go sign an offer sheet with another team, which Boston could simply match. And given how rare offer sheets have become in the NHL, there’s little concern on the Bruins’ part for that to be an issue". Source:SBNation.
Pasta88Sauce a aimé ceci.
13 sept. 2017 à 14 h 14
welcome to the site btw
13 sept. 2017 à 14 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Thank you !
13 sept. 2017 à 16 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
Latest is Pasta wants $7.5 x 8yr and the feeling is something is going to happen soon. Boston w/o Pasta is a significantly weaker offense and Boston knows they can't afford to start the season without him. I'm expecting something between a 7x7 and Pasta asking price.
13 sept. 2017 à 17 h 47
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Glad you guys were able to take care of this before I saw it...I would have gone OFF
14 sept. 2017 à 11 h 2
Mentions "j'aime": 163
I guess CF can put the lock on this thread now. It's over, great deal!!!
14 sept. 2017 à 11 h 3

I'd say Sweeney is a champ today!!! It's so easy to hate, but the guy did his job perfectly.
14 sept. 2017 à 11 h 6
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

I blame the Jacobs family and Neely for Pastrnak not being signed more than i blame sweeney

See I don't agree with this "blame" stuff either. Neely and the Jacobs want to win a cup just as much as the fans, but it's not easy these days putting together a winning team AND keeping in mind the future of the team as well. Jacobs will always spend tight to the cap. And Neely is a "Life-Bruin"

Good job by the whole front office this off-season!!!
14 sept. 2017 à 11 h 31
Démarrer sujet
We'll see what Sweeney will do in the future in order to win the cup.
14 sept. 2017 à 11 h 52
We'll see what Sweeney will do in the future in order to win the cup.

Has he done anything terribly wrong yet?
14 sept. 2017 à 12 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Signed Beleskey (5 yrs) ... acquired forward Jimmy Hayes ... signed Backes (5 yrs) ... ... About Beleskey & Backes, we'll see
14 sept. 2017 à 12 h 13
beleskey's production was pretty good in his first season. Dont expect him to repeat what he did last year
14 sept. 2017 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
Signed Beleskey (5 yrs) ... acquired forward Jimmy Hayes ... signed Backes (5 yrs) ... ... About Beleskey & Backes, we'll see

Not sure why people keep shitting on Beleskey for 1 year. The guy was coming back from a major injury last year and missed a lot of time. Backes had a down year production wise, but that was expected after uprooting his life in STL and going to Boston. The Hayes deal wasn't a huge loss lol. Smith towards the end at Boston was terrible and would shoot pucks right at the goalie. If those are the 3 biggest issues, then he's doing fine.

- Marchand & Pasta locked up for 300k more then McDavid will get next year
- Fired CJ which was long past due
- Built a team that made the playoffs
- Has had HUGE success in the drafts (McAvoy/Carlo/JFK/Studnicka/DeBrusk/Lauzon)

on and he's been the B's GM for just over 2 years...not bad considering the **** show he was handed thanks to PC.
14 sept. 2017 à 12 h 20

Ok on the Hayes one I'll give you that. But he had decent years in FLA and is a big body and was coming home. I would have tried that deal too!!! That's a "holy crap what happened to Hayes" thing more than a Sweeney issue.

And yes, the jury is still out on the other 2. Backes is still worth the money because he is a "big time" leader in the dressing room, which they were lacking because Chara, Bergy and Krejci aren't that vocal, they lead by example. Backes is a rah rah guy, loves teaching the kids......THAT, is priceless!!!!!

Bels, ya tough year for him last year that whole line was banged up, but if they give him the chance I think he will rebound. 2 years ago he set career records with the Bruins so..... he is also a "Bruin" type player, he hustles all the time, hits, will drop mitts.....even on the 4th line it's not that bad a deal. I know his family, he has dropped 15 pounds and has worked on his speed this off-season. With a healthy Krejci and if he makes it on a line with him and Pasta, he could rebound big time!!!
14 sept. 2017 à 12 h 23
Quoting: ON3M4N

Not sure why people keep shitting on Beleskey for 1 year. The guy was coming back from a major injury last year and missed a lot of time. Backes had a down year production wise, but that was expected after uprooting his life in STL and going to Boston. The Hayes deal wasn't a huge loss lol. Smith towards the end at Boston was terrible and would shoot pucks right at the goalie. If those are the 3 biggest issues, then he's doing fine.

- Marchand & Pasta locked up for 300k more then McDavid will get next year
- Fired CJ which was long past due
- Built a team that made the playoffs
- Has had HUGE success in the drafts (McAvoy/Carlo/JFK/Studnicka/DeBrusk/Lauzon)

on and he's been the B's GM for just over 2 years...not bad considering the **** show he was handed thanks to PC.

What ON3M4N said!!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage