Forums/NHL

Edmonton or Toronto

Who has the better future
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

11 sept. 2017 à 15 h 9
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208
These teams are both up and coming teams. They are on the cusp of being contenders but they are there yet. Which franchise has the better future in the NHL?
11 sept. 2017 à 15 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Immediate = Edmonton. Distant future who knows.....they will be close
11 sept. 2017 à 15 h 45
Still a Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 661
it'll be neck and neck for the future. I find Toronto is a much deeper team now and futuristically with the pool of prospects they have. Edmonton will have the next best one/two bunch in the league with mcdcvid draisaitl. It'll be like Pittsburgh Chicago era basically. I can see each team taking a combining 5 of the next 10 cups after this season ends
11 sept. 2017 à 16 h 5
Below Market Value
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Toronto is definitely deeper, but it'll be interesting to see how they juggle the contracts of all their players, especially the big three. Hopefully they can learn from Edmonton and not give out monster contracts to older UFAs (Russell, Lucic, Sekera) and keep their home grown talent. I hope for their own sake that the Marleau signing was just an outlier.
11 sept. 2017 à 16 h 28
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Definitely Edmonton. They are deeper now and for the next 10 years will be better. McDavid the generational talent is better than Matthews by far, Drasaitl is better than Marner, Puljujarvi can be better than Nylander, Klefbom is better than Rielly, Larsson is better than Zaitsev, Talbot is better than Andersen, Lucic is better than Marleau, and Nugent-Hopkins is better than Kadri. Really no question here.
11 sept. 2017 à 17 h 4
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: EthanK24
Definitely Edmonton. They are deeper now and for the next 10 years will be better. McDavid the generational talent is better than Matthews by far, Drasaitl is better than Marner, Puljujarvi can be better than Nylander, Klefbom is better than Rielly, Larsson is better than Zaitsev, Talbot is better than Andersen, Lucic is better than Marleau, and Nugent-Hopkins is better than Kadri. Really no question here.

this kills me with laughter??? Pulj hasn't proven anything. Matthews is right behind mcdcvid. Marner has the skills and upside to put up Kane numbers. Nylander will be a 70 point player next season if he plays with Matthews all season. Other than Pulj and Yamm, there prospect pool isn't deep at all. They have poor wing depth as well. Defensivly ill hand it to Edmonton. Klefbom and Larsson are power houses but after that they have holes back there. Nurse hasn't lived up to expectations as he should have and then who....
Mr_cap et Jdp a aimé ceci.
11 sept. 2017 à 21 h 45
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Edmonton ... Draisaitl is almost as good as Matthews even ... McDavid is already a top 2 player in the league, if not #1.
11 sept. 2017 à 23 h 42
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
It's so tough to tell. I truthfully believe that it's the Leafs because of the depth they have everywhere. They could roll a fourth line more dangerous than the Oilers third line in a few years. Think about it this way -- there isn't a place in the lineup for Toronto's leading point scorer per minute. If that isn't depth, I don't know what is. That's so important come playoff time when guys are banged up. I think the Oilers will be better in regular seasons by a slim margin, but in the playoffs, it'll all Leafs.
12 sept. 2017 à 0 h 4
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: krakowitz
It's so tough to tell. I truthfully believe that it's the Leafs because of the depth they have everywhere. They could roll a fourth line more dangerous than the Oilers third line in a few years. Think about it this way -- there isn't a place in the lineup for Toronto's leading point scorer per minute. If that isn't depth, I don't know what is. That's so important come playoff time when guys are banged up. I think the Oilers will be better in regular seasons by a slim margin, but in the playoffs, it'll all Leafs.

I personally believe the Leafs are one Solid Top 4RHD away from being a true cup contender. If Reilly can play to his potential,esepcially if the has a rock next to him, I can see them being a threat in any situation
12 sept. 2017 à 7 h 21

you are wrong again. Once you got to Klefbom???? you started leaking. Clueless Hab fan also thinks they will make playoffs
12 sept. 2017 à 7 h 24
Quoting: Rodzikhockey93

this kills me with laughter??? Pulj hasn't proven anything. Matthews is right behind mcdcvid. Marner has the skills and upside to put up Kane numbers. Nylander will be a 70 point player next season if he plays with Matthews all season. Other than Pulj and Yamm, there prospect pool isn't deep at all. They have poor wing depth as well. Defensivly ill hand it to Edmonton. Klefbom and Larsson are power houses but after that they have holes back there. Nurse hasn't lived up to expectations as he should have and then who....

This kills ME with laughter!!.......Nylander will NOT get 70 pts (he will injure his little frame.......Matthews is NO WAY CLOSE to how good McDavid is.....damn Leaf AND Hab fans are delirious!!!!
12 sept. 2017 à 7 h 25
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Edmonton ... Draisaitl is almost as good as Matthews even ... McDavid is already a top 2 player in the league, if not #1.

If he is NOT #1 who is????
12 sept. 2017 à 7 h 27
Quoting: krakowitz

I personally believe the Leafs are one Solid Top 4RHD away from being a true cup contender. If Reilly can play to his potential,esepcially if the has a rock next to him, I can see them being a threat in any situation

#Sophomoreslump #won'tstayhealthy #Leaffansdreaming
12 sept. 2017 à 8 h 31
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: PaulDunnill

#Sophomoreslump #won'tstayhealthy #Leaffansdreaming

have fun scraping for a playoff spot bruins fanshakes head
12 sept. 2017 à 8 h 35
Still a Leafs Fan

This kills ME with laughter!!.......Nylander will NOT get 70 pts (he will injure his little frame.......Matthews is NO WAY CLOSE to how good McDavid is.....damn Leaf AND Hab fans are delirious!!!!

Theres a reason Matthews is amongst the top 10 players right now after a rookie season.... He is only getting better. There won't be a huge cap in points between Matthews and Nylander if they play together. I say 5-10.
12 sept. 2017 à 8 h 49
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Delete
12 sept. 2017 à 8 h 49
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392

Hahahahahah wow. Its okay if you dont know much. Just please dont make yourself look like a fool for your sake.
12 sept. 2017 à 8 h 50
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516

you are wrong again. Once you got to Klefbom???? you started leaking. Clueless Hab fan also thinks they will make playoffs

Says the Bruins fan. laugh
12 sept. 2017 à 8 h 55
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: Mr_cap

Hahahahahah wow. Its okay if you dont know much. Just please dont make yourself look like a fool for your sake.

Hopkins better than kadrilaugh Kadri is developing into an amazing two way player that still puts up more points then Hopkins. Have fun on the trade block Nuge
12 sept. 2017 à 9 h 56
VegasGMV2.LeafsGMV1
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 177
I believe the Leafs have more potential but ultimately it will come down to how everyone fits under the salary cap...if MNM was signed for just a bit more in total than McDavid and Drai got then I would say the leafs all the way

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage