Logo de WPG
Logo de SJS
Logo de NJD
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1687 700 000 $51 360 000 $0 $4 950 000 $36 340 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
941 667 $941 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 200 000 $$3M)
C
RFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $
C
RFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
918 333 $918 333 $
DD
RFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 mai à 13 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,314
Flyers aren't trading Bonk for bunch of lesser assets and diluting his value by attaching Atkinson to him.
Sjbackseatgm a aimé ceci.
31 mai à 13 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Quoting: Roperttos
Flyers aren't trading Bonk for bunch of lesser assets and diluting his value by attaching Atkinson to him.

Counter?
31 mai à 13 h 4
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 146
I don't think the Flyers are looking to trade quality for quantity. Atkinson has a high cap but its only one year, Bordeleau is promising but unproven, Addison is... of questionable value, and Rutta is a solid bottom pair guy. All of it has value but doesn't add up to one of Philly's best prospects.
31 mai à 13 h 21
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,314
Quoting: Sjbackseatgm
Counter?

Bonk for Musty. Musty is probably more valuable, but Flyers aren't parting with Bonk for cheap. They would be quite short on RD without Bonk.
31 mai à 13 h 32
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,138
Bonk for Musty. Musty is probably more valuable, but Flyers aren't parting with Bonk for cheap. They would be quite short on RD without Bonk.

Musty is very close to Smith in terms of prospect quality. He's untouchable
31 mai à 13 h 40
RecycleShark
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 470
https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/four-mitch-marner-trades-the-maple-leafs-could-consider/

This article has a 3 way trade in which the Flyers wind up with Marner and SJ gets Bonk. Take TML out of it and it's basically Ferraro and SJ's 2024 2nd for Bonk. If that's the price for Bonk the Sharks should decline imo.
31 mai à 13 h 52
Démarrer sujet

Quoting: AStovetop

Bystedt?
31 mai à 14 h 0
Stovetop
Quoting: RecycleShark
https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/four-mitch-marner-trades-the-maple-leafs-could-consider/

This article has a 3 way trade in which the Flyers wind up with Marner and SJ gets Bonk. Take TML out of it and it's basically Ferraro and SJ's 2024 2nd for Bonk. If that's the price for Bonk the Sharks should decline imo.

Yeah, that's crazy. Ferraro's not going anywhere.

And the price to move up in the 2024 draft from 14 to 8-12 would be MUCH less than that proposal, and they'd get a better d-prospect than Bonk there
31 mai à 14 h 7
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 311
Quoting: RecycleShark

Wouldn't be the first time i'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure Briere ain't trying to trade for Marner. And even if he would be, it would focus around TK, not Bonk.

And if for some reason they'd be trading Bonk to SJ, it would really focus around Musty or Bystedt+, not any of these spare parts proposed in here.
31 mai à 14 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ujeje
Wouldn't be the first time i'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure Briere ain't trying to trade for Marner. And even if he would be, it would focus around TK, not Bonk.

And if for some reason they'd be trading Bonk to SJ, it would really focus around Musty or Bystedt+, not any of these spare parts proposed in here.

It would hurt but perhaps Bystedt
31 mai à 14 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027

I think you're either underrating Smith or overrating Musty if that's your evaluation. Bonk and Musty are extremely close in terms of what level of prospect they are, and Smith blows both of them out of the water.

Whether or not either team does it is up for debate (personally I don't think either team would), but Bonk-Musty is absolutely a fair swap on a pure value basis
31 mai à 14 h 35
It would hurt but perhaps Bystedt

Don't see Philly doing that, RHD and C are close enough in terms of need for them and Bonk is coming off of the better season in terms of their draft years
radtad a aimé ceci.
31 mai à 14 h 38
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 43
Why would a rebuilding team trade one of their top prospects to another rebuilding team for worse prospects? The only reason the flyers would trade Bonk is if they think they have a top-six center prospect coming back, and even then it’s pretty unlikely.
Paulacacac a aimé ceci.
31 mai à 15 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 151
Bonk is probably the only untouchable not named Michov.
radtad et Paulacacac a aimé ceci.
31 mai à 15 h 22
Stovetop
Quoting: DH28Hockey
I think you're either underrating Smith or overrating Musty if that's your evaluation. Bonk and Musty are extremely close in terms of what level of prospect they are, and Smith blows both of them out of the water.

Whether or not either team does it is up for debate (personally I don't think either team would), but Bonk-Musty is absolutely a fair swap on a pure value basis

Musty had an MUCH better draft +1 season than Bonk, by like a huge margin. In fact I think the Sharks got a better D-man than Bonk in this draft in Cagnoni, and I don't think Cagnoni is on the same level as Musty.

Cam Robinson from Elite Prospects talked to Sheng Peng about how he thinks Musty is as good if not better than Smith.
31 mai à 16 h 3
Musty had an MUCH better draft +1 season than Bonk, by like a huge margin. In fact I think the Sharks got a better D-man than Bonk in this draft in Cagnoni, and I don't think Cagnoni is on the same level as Musty.

Cam Robinson from Elite Prospects talked to Sheng Peng about how he thinks Musty is as good if not better than Smith.

Bonk and Musty both played their way onto the OHL 1st All-Star team, with Bonk basically acting as the #1D (yes Dickinson is great but Bonk had a better year) on a team that's about to win the Memorial Cup. I just don't really understand how you can plant the flag that Musty had a "much better D+1" when all of the numbers show they performed at a fairly similar level. Cagnoni had a nice D+1 but I think it's a huge stretch to call him better than Bonk at this point, they're both projecting fairly similarly in terms of D+1 growth, and it'd be extremely naive to think that the 5'9 lefty is going to have a better chance at success than the nearly 6'3 righty. Lastly, Robinson (and Elite Prospects in general) as a scouting agency have always been untypically low on Smith and untypically high on Musty. The majority of scouts had Smith as a top-5 pick heading into the draft and Musty as a mid-late 1st at highest. Elite Prospects had them like 3 spots away from each other, which was by *far* the closest anyone had them.
31 mai à 16 h 33
Stovetop
Quoting: DH28Hockey
Bonk and Musty both played their way onto the OHL 1st All-Star team, with Bonk basically acting as the #1D (yes Dickinson is great but Bonk had a better year) on a team that's about to win the Memorial Cup. I just don't really understand how you can plant the flag that Musty had a "much better D+1" when all of the numbers show they performed at a fairly similar level. Cagnoni had a nice D+1 but I think it's a huge stretch to call him better than Bonk at this point, they're both projecting fairly similarly in terms of D+1 growth, and it'd be extremely naive to think that the 5'9 lefty is going to have a better chance at success than the nearly 6'3 righty. Lastly, Robinson (and Elite Prospects in general) as a scouting agency have always been untypically low on Smith and untypically high on Musty. The majority of scouts had Smith as a top-5 pick heading into the draft and Musty as a mid-late 1st at highest. Elite Prospects had them like 3 spots away from each other, which was by *far* the closest anyone had them.

Sorry but right around point per game is expected for a projected 1st/2nd pairing D-man, especially in their draft +1 year. He plays a very solid defensive game as well so added points for that. I think he's an incredibly safe player with very little flaws but his ceiling is not super high. Cagnoni is much riskier, but very good defensively and laterally had a historic season offensively (most points by a d-man in the WHL since 1993). Size will always be talked about with him but he's literally heavier than Bonk lol His physicality shouldn't be questioned.
31 mai à 23 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 43

Including Atkinson is like picking out the cherry from the bottom of your garbage disposal to put on top of your troll sundae
1 juin à 14 h 23
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
Moral of the story for the flyers and sharks fans here: Bonk isn't getting moved, Musty isn't getting moved, and Bystedt isn't getting moved
1 juin à 14 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Letsgosharks
Moral of the story for the flyers and sharks fans here: Bonk isn't getting moved, Musty isn't getting moved, and Bystedt isn't getting moved

I’d consider moving Bystedt but agreed. Was good discussion regardless
Letsgosharks a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 14 h 30
I’d consider moving Bystedt but agreed. Was good discussion regardless

Yep, also is Cagnoni actually that good? Ive read mixed things about him
1 juin à 14 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Letsgosharks
Yep, also is Cagnoni actually that good? Ive read mixed things about him

Im on the fence as well. Think he was a steal where he was drafted but not sold on all the hype. Keeping expectations of maybe 2nd/3rd pair and PP2 guy and hoping to be pleasantly surprised
Letsgosharks a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 14 h 36
Im on the fence as well. Think he was a steal where he was drafted but not sold on all the hype. Keeping expectations of maybe 2nd/3rd pair and PP2 guy and hoping to be pleasantly surprised

Yep, that's kind of my expectation as well. Hoping for a solid P2 guy who can run a power play

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage