Description
All pick trades used Puck Pedia pick values

https://puckpedia.com/pickvalue
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-CGY PICK: Calgary sends CGY 1st (#9), VAN 1st (#29), VGK 3rd (#84) to Montreal for MTL 1st (#5)
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-SJS PICK: San Jose trades PIT 1st (#14), SJS 2nd (#33), NJD 2nd (#42) to Ottawa for OTT 1st (#7), FLA 4th (#127)
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-MTL PICK: (see #5 above)
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-STL PICK: St. Louis sends STL 1st (#16), STL 2nd (#48), TOR 2nd (#56), NYR (#97) to New Jersey for NJD 1st (#10)
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghOTT Pick: (see #7 above)
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-NSH Pick: (see #10 above) Nashville sends NSH 1st (#22), TBL 2nd (#53), WPG 2nd (#60) to New Jersey for STL 1st (#16), WPG 3rd (#92)
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-SJS PICK: San Jose sends Fabian Zetterlund to Vegas for VGK ast (#19)
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-MTL PICK: (see #16 above); Montreal sends VAN 1st (#29), COL 2nd (#58), MTL 5th (#134) to New Jersey for NSH 1st (#22)
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-UTAH PICK: Utah sends Lawson Crouse to Colorado for COL 1st (#25)
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
27Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
28Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
29Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverNJD PICK: (see #5, #16 above)
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-SJS PICK: San Jose sends SJS 7th (#194) to New York for NYR 1st (#32) and Barclay Goodrow
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Sharks de San Jose-OTT PICK: (see #7 above)
34Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
35Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
36Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusCBJ PICK: CBJ chooses to keep their pick, send PHI 2nd in 2025
37Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Canadiens de Montréal
38Logo de Utah Hockey Club-
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
40Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
41Logo de Flames de Calgary-
42Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyOTT PICK: (see #7 above)
43Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
44Logo de Penguins de PittsburghLogo de Flyers de Philadelphie
45Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
46Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
47Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
48Logo de Blues de St-Louis-NJD PICK: (see #10 above)
49Logo de Utah Hockey ClubLogo de Capitals de Washington
50Logo de Islanders de New York-
51Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
52Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
53Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayNJD PICK: (see #16 above)
54Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
55Logo de Predators de Nashville-
56Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoNJD PICK: (see #10 above)
57Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
58Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoNJD PICK: (see #22 above)
59Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
60Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Jets de WinnipegNJD PICK: (see #16 above)
61Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
62Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
63Logo de Utah Hockey ClubLogo de Panthers de la Floride
64Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Stars de Dallas
65Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Rangers de New York
20 mai à 15 h 35
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,138
If the Sharks trade the 14th, 33rd, and 42nd picks for Saliyev at 7 I'll no longer be an avid defender of Grier.

That would be very bad, especially if Parekh falls to 13. The difference in talent from 7 to 14 is way too narrow to give up TWO picks in the first 10 picks in the 2nd round for. Especially considering the last thing they need is another LHD
20 mai à 16 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 588
Terrible trade for the Flames, losing a 1st roundpick to get a guy who could easily be there at 9th is terrible asset management. Probably not even the BPA at 5th.
20 mai à 16 h 41
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,558
No chance OTT moves back from 7, especially if Silayev was still on the board
StutzlesNumber1Fan a aimé ceci.
20 mai à 16 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,601
That seems like a lot for St. Louis to move up to 10 to not select a defenseman.
20 mai à 17 h 27
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,810
Rangers aren’t using a 1st to dump goodrow lol
20 mai à 17 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,706
Quoting: AStovetop
If the Sharks trade the 14th, 33rd, and 42nd picks for Saliyev at 7 I'll no longer be an avid defender of Grier.

That would be very bad, especially if Parekh falls to 13. The difference in talent from 7 to 14 is way too narrow to give up TWO picks in the first 10 picks in the 2nd round for. Especially considering the last thing they need is another LHD

Build around blueline...Grier gets it.

Quoting: Shaun80
Terrible trade for the Flames, losing a 1st roundpick to get a guy who could easily be there at 9th is terrible asset management. Probably not even the BPA at 5th.

They need a center.

Quoting: AC14
That seems like a lot for St. Louis to move up to 10 to not select a defenseman.

If Lindstrom drops to #10 (or that range)...I could see teams jump up to grab him. Seems like some like him as far up as top-5.
20 mai à 18 h 11
Stovetop
Quoting: NHLfan10506

Yes, but a blueliner of similar caliber will be available in the 10-14 range where they're aren't giving up WAY too much to move up only 7 spots.

Also Zetterlund is borderline untouchable & Yakemchuk doesn't fall that far.

Also NYR owner is the owner of the Dome and it was reported they want the Rangers to pick in the first round for the spectacle.
NHLfan10506 a aimé ceci.
20 mai à 18 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Yes, but a blueliner of similar caliber will be available in the 10-14 range where they're aren't giving up WAY too much to move up only 7 spots.

Also Zetterlund is borderline untouchable & Yakemchuk doesn't fall that far.

Also NYR owner is the owner of the Dome and it was reported they want the Rangers to pick in the first round for the spectacle.

Future top-pair dman available in this draft: Levshunov, Buium, Dickinson and Silayev.
I think all four gone by 7 or 8 pick.

Yakemchuk is offense only...and completed about one-third of his passes in juniors.
I think 15-20 is about right and I could see him slip further.
I could also see Emery, Elick and Jiricek all go ahead of him.

I don't pay attention to Dolans....for one, I am Devils fan; and two, its the Dolans.
20 mai à 18 h 42
Stovetop
Future top-pair dman available in this draft: Levshunov, Buium, Dickinson and Silayev.
I think all four gone by 7 or 8 pick.

Yakemchuk is offense only...and completed about one-third of his passes in juniors.
I think 15-20 is about right and I could see him slip further.
I could also see Emery, Elick and Jiricek all go ahead of him.

I don't pay attention to Dolans....for one, I am Devils fan; and two, its the Dolans.

I haven't seen a single scout describe Yakemchuk as pure offense. The most consistent comparison I see for him is Petro, physical and punishing (sneaky dirty) with great offensive upside.

What sharks need more than anything on the Blueline is someone who is, maybe not PURE offense, but on another level offensively. Cagnoni is the only true puckmoving d-man in their system. they have a lot of fantastic shutdown/2-way d-men that probably cap at 35 points. I don't think Saliyev or Dickenson are those guys. Buium, I'd absolutely go after, but Parekh is the best pure offensive d-man (and a righty) so I'd 100% trade up to the 10ish range to get him (not 2 early 2nds though)
20 mai à 19 h 3
Mentions "j'aime": 588

They need a center.

If Lindstrom drops to #10 (or that range)...I could see teams jump up to grab him. Seems like some like him as far up as top-5.

They need everything
20 mai à 19 h 7
Démarrer sujet
I haven't seen a single scout describe Yakemchuk as pure offense. The most consistent comparison I see for him is Petro, physical and punishing (sneaky dirty) with great offensive upside.

What sharks need more than anything on the Blueline is someone who is, maybe not PURE offense, but on another level offensively. Cagnoni is the only true puckmoving d-man in their system. they have a lot of fantastic shutdown/2-way d-men that probably cap at 35 points. I don't think Saliyev or Dickenson are those guys. Buium, I'd absolutely go after, but Parekh is the best pure offensive d-man (and a righty) so I'd 100% trade up to the 10ish range to get him (not 2 early 2nds though)

I don't know what scouts you are following on Yakemchuk, but the defense is almost universally a concern. And the high PIM is not a good thing...when they are coming due to poor defending...not because he is some 'punisher' on the blueline.

"A true wild cowboy of a defenseman, Yakemchuk is such an interesting offensive blueliner. He isn’t the smoothest skater, which sometimes limits his game defensively, but the puckhandling and skill he flashes offensively have allowed him to work around his skating, helping him score 30 goals as a draft-eligible blueliner. Yakemchuck has a wicked shot and certainly likes to use it. He can bomb pucks on net or dangle a defender and finish from in tight. Defensemen must be able to defend on some level, and Yakemchuk has been a bit inconsistent in that regard. However, I do think that with some improved footwork and mobility, he could be much less reliant on leaning and reaching with his stick or chasing the hit." (Ferrari)

"I really have had a tough time with Yakemchuk this year. He’s one of the players I’ve logged the most data on, and the results so far are extremely mixed. The high points of his game are admittedly high, but the issue comes from a similar critique of Zayne Parekh where I’m not sure how I feel about defensemen whose best assets are displayed when the puck is already in the offensive zone. Yakemchuk has the skill level and willingness to bait defenders and make them look awfully silly to step up off the half wall and put himself in scoring position and rifle shots past goaltenders. The issue is getting the puck there in the first place. Yakemchuk is a player who sits back quite often defensively, and struggles to consistently get breakouts started with clean possession. Maybe I’m just seeing all the wrong games so far, but I’ve seen him as high as the top 5 and I just can’t see how I would put him there. As one of the oldest players in the draft, his timeline is significantly shorter than many others in this class who are up to a full year older. If his non-forwards skating can improve to better close gaps and play physically more effectively, there could be a solid defender here, but he seems like a player part of the much larger group that could fill in the middle of an NHL lineup if things go well." (Scouch)

"Carter Yakemchuk is both always on the puck, and very hard to knock off the puck. He’s burly, with a strong and gritty frame that lets him push through hits and drive play with plenty of pace. And while his defensive awareness certainly needs some boosting, he quick to engage physically and usually wins his battles. His ability to fight for the puck and quickly turned up ice has commanded an offense in the WHL. I’m not sure it’ll stay as sharp in the pros, but Yakemchuk’s gritty edge and strong play-driving could be very translatable." (Foley)

"He is a big defender that loves to push pace with the puck on his stick, he is able to take over in the offensive zone at times and loves to activate from the blueline. While a dangerous offensive defender, he will need to focus on his play in his own zone to really reach his potential." (McKeens)

"He is a legitimate goal-scoring threat from the blue line with a lethal shot, while also showcasing higher-end hand skills that allow him to open up shooting lanes and make plays from the offensive blue line. He moves pucks fine, can play a physical game and has size to go with all of that. Yakemchuk is closer to average defensively and can lack attention to detail, while also sometimes getting himself out of position and getting into trouble. His skating does not stand out as a notable trait in his game, but he has adequate enough feet to get where he needs to go and also can defend with the length that comes with his 6-foot-3 frame." Peters

"One of the highest-scoring and most penalized draft-eligible WHL defensemen in recent WHL history, Yakemchuk broke the 25-goal plateau and sailed past 100 penalty minutes with the Hitmen this year. That’s a year after he scored 19 goals (third among WHL D) on a middle-of-the-pack team and was the only 2024 draft-eligible to make one of the WHL’s All-Star teams when he was named a Central Division Second All-Star last season, which was important considering he was only a couple of weeks away from being eligible for the 2023 draft. I thought he was mostly unnoticeable at U18 worlds for Canada, but part of that was his role/usage and he has looked completely himself in an even greater role on another lackluster team this season. Led by his instincts, plenty of confidence and legit skill for a D his size, he has generated a lot from the back end for a Hitmen team that has generated little. While his game in the WHL does come with some give and take, he’s got pro size, a pro shot (maybe an understatement given his gaudy goal totals) and an attack mentality that is complemented by good instincts on when to eagerly jump off the line or into the rush and when to hold it or outlet it. He also protects the puck really well for a defenseman, which allows him to make the most of his decisions to involve himself in the play around the offensive zone, holding pucks past and away from reaching defenders and occasionally dazzling one-on-one. It’s not uncommon to see him take a puck to the inside off the wall. And while I’d say he’s a good-but-not-great defender, he's got the size and tools (it never hurts when you're a 6-foot-3 righty) to take the steps he needs to there and he plays really hard at both ends. I would like to see his skating, which is fine but not a strength, improve, particularly from a standstill. There have been games this season in which he has dictated terms with his offense and physicality, really taking charge on the ice. If he can get a little quicker and continue to mature in his decision-making, he’s got real upside." (Wheeler)

"The same could be said for Yakemchuk, who has had a monster year in Western Canada to the tune of 51 points (23 goals, 28 assists) in 45 games with Calgary. Yakemchuk, an offense-first fixture on the blue line, is a top-30 goal-scorer in the league — also leading all defensemen — and his overall production pace has been matched by just a select few. “What stands out most for me in Yakemchuk’s game is his problem solving and ability to break down defensive structures from the back end,” FCHockey head Western scout Donesh Mazloum said. “You will never find him going through the motions as he is constantly probing interior, moving his feet to create passing lanes, and testing the weak points in coverage. From an offensive standpoint I think he is already one of the most accomplished and highest potential defenders in this draft class. The flaws, however, lie mostly at the other end of the ice for the 6-foot-2, 194-pounder. “There are certainly defenders further along in their development available in this draft but I think there is a chance that we look at Yakemchuk as the best defender from this class 10 years down the line,” Mazloum said. “When discussing the top blueliners available in 2024, Yakemchuk belongs in the discussion. 'While his defensive game needs more polish there is certainly a top pairing ceiling in his game.'" (Vickers)
20 mai à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Shaun80
They need everything

Thats true...but why not take the guy who has been compared to Elias Lindholm
20 mai à 19 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 177
Too much Devils trading and not a single Goalie LOL terrible. just trade with the Wild and get Gust. and draft overhyped Sennecke at 13. You act like NHL teams are NFL teams where they just trade happy dude stop.
20 mai à 19 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,546
Flames aren't trading up to #5 to get a forward that will very likely be available at #9
21 mai à 2 h 8
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,732
Puckpedia needs to lay off the coke. And the Blues aren't getting fleeced to move up to take Lindstrom. Good heavens.
21 mai à 7 h 59
Flyers
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 377
Flyers select Parekh before Connelly. Philly fans wont put up with his past stuff.
21 mai à 13 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 2,426
Interesting tho I would rather just have Silayev over all the stuff we got from SJS. Silayev, Luchanko and Gridin would make me very happy.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage