SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Prospects for NHL talent

Créé par: GhostOfGaustad
Publié: 14 mai à 15 h 30
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Krebs, PeytonSabres de BuffaloLNH-188 854 $011---8041317--
Kulich, JiriExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---1000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eriksson Ek, JoelWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 148 438 $011---77303464--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 468 340 $2242653616
Variation-959 584 $0-1-1-1-10
Final7 508 756 $ (↓)2241 (↓)64 (↓)2 (↓)5 (↓)16262147

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eriksson Ek, JoelWild du MinnesotaLNH-5 250 000 $011---77303464--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Krebs, PeytonSabres de BuffaloLNH-863 333 $011---8041317--
Kulich, JiriExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---1000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 385 000 $2448593613
Variation4 386 667 $011110
Final9 771 667 $ (↑)2449 (↑)60 (↑)4 (↑)7 (↑)13-26-21-47
14 mai à 16 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
I don't see why the Wild would give up a premium defensive forward just... cuz...
EccE a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 18 h 42
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,266
Quoting: Element23VM
I don't see why the Wild would give up a premium defensive forward just... cuz...

I don’t see how unless he wins the Selke trophy he could ever be worth that much.
penguinswin et PaPa_Z a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 19 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 2
80 goals over three seasons, excellent defender, affordable contract with five years of control. It would take premium assets to obtain all that.
14 mai à 22 h 2
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 397
Quoting: GhostOfGaustad
80 goals over three seasons, excellent defender, affordable contract with five years of control. It would take premium assets to obtain all that.

This is an Eichel-level return package.... I like JEE alot as a player, but hard to say he is worth this package.

For example kick the picks a year each ( '25 1st; '26 2nd) and swap out Kulich for Ostlund or Rousek and we might be closer
14 mai à 22 h 46
Sabres fan
Mentions "j'aime": 3,266
Quoting: penguinswin
This is an Eichel-level return package.... I like JEE alot as a player, but hard to say he is worth this package.

For example kick the picks a year each ( '25 1st; '26 2nd) and swap out Kulich for Ostlund or Rousek and we might be closer

I wouldn’t even offer up Ostlund in that package. I’m willing to concede that he is worth next year‘s first round pick and a prospect like Kulich. But if Minnesota were to insist on this year‘s first round pick, they would be lucky to get Krebs also.

I think back to the Ryan O’Reilly trade from Colorado to Buffalo. he was an excellent defensive center who could score slightly more points than Erikssen-ek. The return for Ryan O’Reilly was the young defenseman Zadorov, Grigorenko, A 2nd round pick (that would now be a late first) and a college prospect who was a second round pick. Buffalo also got a nice third line player in Jamie McGinn.

The comparison says that Krebs is essentially equal to Grigorenko, Next year’s first round pick being likely better than the high two, And Kulich Is possibly more highly regarded than Zadorov was at the time. Eriksson-ek is close to the player o’Reilly was, but I’m not sure if he gets that much of a return.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 22 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Don't disagree with any of these comps EXCEPT to add that JEE has a very reasonable cap hit with five years of control and no NTC or NMC. I upped the offer to reflect that value.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
15 mai à 6 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 1,280

The Wild won't trade him for this package here. Making the offer worse doesn't help. JEEK is too important to us, he is not available.
15 mai à 6 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
Quoting: EccE
The Wild won't trade him for this package here. Making the offer worse doesn't help. JEEK is too important to us, he is not available.

It's something a lot of people on this site need to learn: they keep trying to buy players who aren't really for sale... same kinda thing happens when people try to trade for Dunn or Dobson from their respective teams.
15 mai à 7 h 44
Quoting: EccE

Do you want me to mention that even Wayne Gretzky got traded? There is always a price. JEE is NOT on the trade block, but I am hard pressed to call him untouchable. If this is it or not can always be debated
15 mai à 8 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Do you want me to mention that even Wayne Gretzky got traded? There is always a price. JEE is NOT on the trade block, but I am hard pressed to call him untouchable. If this is it or not can always be debated

99 was for sale. Literally. This isn't the same situation and you know it.

Bob Gainey, Jere Lehtinen, and Patrice Bergeron were never traded. Also this is a cap league and JEE is underpaid for what he brings. It makes the Wild a lot worse now, and probably doesn't make them any better later.

And the fact he hasn't won a Selke is complete BS.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
15 mai à 18 h 50
Quoting: doaftheloaf
99 was for sale. Literally. This isn't the same situation and you know it.

Bob Gainey, Jere Lehtinen, and Patrice Bergeron were never traded. Also this is a cap league and JEE is underpaid for what he brings. It makes the Wild a lot worse now, and probably doesn't make them any better later.

And the fact he hasn't won a Selke is complete BS.

Never said it was thesame situation; just can't say that JEE is untouchable.

I agree with your point about the salary cap era is completely different. And that he is underpaid for his overall value. However the right deal comes along and he is on the first plane out of MIN. Whether this proposal is THAT deal is totally debatable, but he is not untouchable. In fact, very few players are.

As for the Selke, that had become Bergeron's personal mantle piece. Now that he is gone, hopefully JEE and a few others start get real recognition. But, sorry, I don't see him having deserved it over what Bergeron brought year in and year out.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage