Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1587 700 000 $77 437 047 $850 000 $0 $10 262 953 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 050 000 $8 050 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 4
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 7
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 mai à 10 h 35
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,257
Love Ottawa the city - think most nhlers would enjoy their time there. But:
1/ no chance Marner waives for SENs (seven straight playoff misses & counting; 2nd rate organization up to now - maybe Staios changes it 🤷🏻)
2/ no chance Leafs trade him in division
3/ that return is embarrassing; adding Liljegren makes it truly preposterous- maybe you’re just trolling Leafs fans 🤡
dh91 et StutzlesNumber1Fan a aimé ceci.
3 mai à 10 h 51
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,093
Take out Lilly and I'd do it if you added 2 2nds going to TO
3 mai à 11 h 10
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,677
Another fictional Marner trade.

Yippee.

In other news...

Dead Sea Scrolls reveal Satan's real name was Miro.
3 mai à 11 h 20
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,112
Think you've shown that the Sens don't have the cap for Marner. Marner isn't waiving to a non playoff team in his contract year.
Leafs have no need for LHD Chychrun but they do have a need for Liljegren.
StutzlesNumber1Fan a aimé ceci.
3 mai à 11 h 21
Rip
Mentions "j'aime": 3,166
Quoting: Leafsfan98
Take out Lilly and I'd do it if you added 2 2nds going to TO

No way, Chychrun is not at all worth Marner. If he's available, I'd see what it will cost but he's not half as good as people think he is. If you move Marner you better be getting a #1 defenceman. That is not chychrun.
3 mai à 11 h 34
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: RipNasty
No way, Chychrun is not at all worth Marner. If he's available, I'd see what it will cost but he's not half as good as people think he is. If you move Marner you better be getting a #1 defenceman. That is not chychrun.

Chychrun's a solid number 2, use the cap relief to sign Pesce and you have:

Rielly-Pesce
Chychrun-Lilly
Benoit-McCabe

While still having 2 1sts to use in the draft, 2 2nds round picks to use and Ostapchuk
3 mai à 11 h 42
Rip

Rielly-Pesce
Chychrun-Lilly
Benoit-McCabe

While still having 2 1sts to use in the draft, 2 2nds round picks to use and Ostapchuk

I am not sure Chychrun is much better than McCabe. He's not better defensively, and his offense isn't enough to warrant spending big to get him. Pesce is massively overrated as well. We can already sign Roy or Pesce this off season and it's pretty clear our depth is not bad. I don't really care if Bertuzzi comes back or not. He's going to ask for too much. I hope Domi signs a 4 year deal at 3.5-4 per season but really we have reinforcements coming and can afford Marner. The year after we are laughing
MitchJr a aimé ceci.
3 mai à 11 h 47
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 960
Quoting: MitchJr
Love Ottawa the city - think most nhlers would enjoy their time there. But:
1/ no chance Marner waives for SENs (seven straight playoff misses & counting; 2nd rate organization up to now - maybe Staios changes it 🤷🏻)
2/ no chance Leafs trade him in division
3/ that return is embarrassing; adding Liljegren makes it truly preposterous- maybe you’re just trolling Leafs fans 🤡

All very fair man. This trade is just bad for Toronto, not enough value for a dude of Marners caliber. Sens management need to change the opinion of players with making good moves, good culture, and winning mentality before dudes will be interested in coming here. Andlauer seems like he wants to win and doesn’t care about spending so hopefully the Melnyk reputation of the team gets fixed.
MitchJr a aimé ceci.
3 mai à 11 h 47
Leafs going to Leafs
I am not sure Chychrun is much better than McCabe. He's not better defensively, and his offense isn't enough to warrant spending big to get him. Pesce is massively overrated as well. We can already sign Roy or Pesce this off season and it's pretty clear our depth is not bad. I don't really care if Bertuzzi comes back or not. He's going to ask for too much. I hope Domi signs a 4 year deal at 3.5-4 per season but really we have reinforcements coming and can afford Marner. The year after we are laughing

I'd rather bring back Bert+Domi tbh... They've each gone after guys like Marchand and that means less time to tamper with the 6 guys thee leafs need to have going (34,16,88,91 and 44)

Pesce's solid DFD that would compliment Rielly and Chychrun would produce more offence from the backend... Also means that Benoit-McCabe face mismatches as well, wouldn't mind bringing one of Eddy or Libby as the 7th either...

It's really, Chychrun vs Brodie/Gio's the real comp for him, as that's who would come out for Chychrun
3 mai à 11 h 49

Rielly-Pesce
Chychrun-Lilly
Benoit-McCabe

If you’re in the camp that were better off without Marner, I disagree but it’s a fair position. He has not looked good in playoffs so far.
Given that it’s just very unlikely he gets moved - if he is:
1/ it won’t be in division
2/ we can & should expect much better return than this; Chycrun is 2nd pair LHD with one year left (not a position of need for us); pick & prospect are underwhelming
3 mai à 11 h 52
Leafs going to Leafs
If you’re in the camp that were better off without Marner, I disagree but it’s a fair position. He has not looked good in playoffs so far.
Given that it’s just very unlikely he gets moved - if he is:
1/ it won’t be in division
2/ we can & should expect much better return than this; Chycrun is 2nd pair LHD with one year left (not a position of need for us); pick & prospect are underwhelming

I'm in the camp where we can't afford Marner and have a top 5 chance at winning it all (unless Marner's willing to take one for the team - which seems unlikely)

Which is why I said that Lilly's not going the other way, with more value added...

If OTT wants him... I wouldn't mind:

Marner for Chychrun/Zub+Ott 1st (top 1 protected) + 2 2nds
3 mai à 11 h 52
Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan
All very fair man. This trade is just bad for Toronto, not enough value for a dude of Marners caliber. Sens management need to change the opinion of players with making good moves, good culture, and winning mentality before dudes will be interested in coming here. Andlauer seems like he wants to win and doesn’t care about spending so hopefully the Melnyk reputation of the team gets fixed.

I hope he can turn it around; not a huge fan of Sens fans (at least on this site) but the city is great and it’s a hockey hotbed. Would love nothing more than battle of Ontario in playoffs with Leafs winning game 7 in OT (in Ottawa) 😉
3 mai à 11 h 56
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 960
I hope he can turn it around; not a huge fan of Sens fans (at least on this site) but the city is great and it’s a hockey hotbed. Would love nothing more than battle of Ontario in playoffs with Leafs winning game 7 in OT (in Ottawa) 😉

Personally don't want to face the Leafs in the playoffs as we never win lmao.
3 mai à 12 h 24
Rip
I'd rather bring back Bert+Domi tbh... They've each gone after guys like Marchand and that means less time to tamper with the 6 guys thee leafs need to have going (34,16,88,91 and 44)

Pesce's solid DFD that would compliment Rielly and Chychrun would produce more offence from the backend... Also means that Benoit-McCabe face mismatches as well, wouldn't mind bringing one of Eddy or Libby as the 7th either...

It's really, Chychrun vs Brodie/Gio's the real comp for him, as that's who would come out for Chychrun

You definitely see physical play as way more valuable than it is. Bertuzzi has certainly been good but if he's asking for 5+ on a long term deal, go elsewhere. Knies has been better and I think we can find another Bertuzzi for way less.
3 mai à 12 h 36
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,112
Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan

Melynk and his staff certainly did spend....at least in the cap sense for the past number of years. That's one of the problems the Sens have, they are near the cap and not a playoff team.
The hasten the process of trading for DeBrincat and Chychrun costs the Sens good picks. Then the forfeiting of the first rounder doesn't help either.
Not long ago, you could have argued the Sens, Habs, Sabres and Wings were right in contention to be true contenders in the Atlantic for second half this decade. Now the Sens seemed to appear to be # 4 in that seeding, and still have to pass some of the current top four in the Atlantic.
MitchJr a aimé ceci.
3 mai à 13 h 31
Leafs going to Leafs
You definitely see physical play as way more valuable than it is. Bertuzzi has certainly been good but if he's asking for 5+ on a long term deal, go elsewhere. Knies has been better and I think we can find another Bertuzzi for way less.

I see no Marchand inflicted injury and view it as a success... I'd pay Bert from 4.5-5.25 mill on a 5 year deal... That way, you'll have Knies and Bert
3 mai à 14 h 32
Rip
I see no Marchand inflicted injury and view it as a success... I'd pay Bert from 4.5-5.25 mill on a 5 year deal... That way, you'll have Knies and Bert

Paying that much for a guy who doesn't produce 60+ points is a waste of cap.
3 mai à 19 h 14
Leafs going to Leafs
Paying that much for a guy who doesn't produce 60+ points is a waste of cap.

He went 30+ games with 1 goal and still hit 20 goals and 40 points lol...

He's going to hit 60+ next year if he doesn't go on a streak like that...
3 mai à 19 h 21
Rip
He went 30+ games with 1 goal and still hit 20 goals and 40 points lol...

He's going to hit 60+ next year if he doesn't go on a streak like that...

Or he will be injured or will score 40 points again. In any case, of he is a 3-4 million dollar player he's valuable. At 5+ he's over paid.
3 mai à 19 h 26
Leafs going to Leafs
Or he will be injured or will score 40 points again. In any case, of he is a 3-4 million dollar player he's valuable. At 5+ he's over paid.

I'd pay 5 because he takes the distraction out of the picture... The Leafs have never had a guy like that and it paid dividend in G5 and G6
3 mai à 19 h 32
Rip
I'd pay 5 because he takes the distraction out of the picture... The Leafs have never had a guy like that and it paid dividend in G5 and G6

The credit some fans give to non difference makers is astounding
3 mai à 23 h 57
Leafs going to Leafs
The credit some fans give to non difference makers is astounding

Or they looked at all the injuries and drama Marchand's been able to stir with the core 5 and liking how small the list is
4 mai à 0 h 16
Rip
Or they looked at all the injuries and drama Marchand's been able to stir with the core 5 and liking how small the list is

That doesn't make any sense
4 mai à 0 h 20
Leafs going to Leafs
That doesn't make any sense

*Marchand's so focused on Bertuzzi, he has no time to injure guys like Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner, William Nylander, John Tavares, Morgan Rielly, etc.*
4 mai à 0 h 34
Rip
*Marchand's so focused on Bertuzzi, he has no time to injure guys like Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner, William Nylander, John Tavares, Morgan Rielly, etc.*

Marchand is certainly crumbling but I think it's more pressure as captain related than Bertuzzi

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage