Forums/Armchair-GM

Goaler

Créé par: LGRWinLA
Équipe: 2024-25 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 30 avr. 2024
Publié: 30 avr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This is what I would like to see happen. The Ullmark trade is a bit rich, but would need to be to move out Husso. But it would be worth it if we get an extension agreement. This gives us 3 years of contending to bring up the kids slowly as injuries happen.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
3975 000 $
87 750 000 $
88 700 000 $
31 150 000 $
31 150 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
37 000 000 $
34 500 000 $
31 500 000 $
Transactions
DET
    Any team, Future considerations.
    SJS
    1. Holl, Justin
    2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (DET)
    DET
    1. Ullmark, Linus
    Détails additionnels:
    (Contract extension in place.)
    BOS
    1. Husso, Ville
    2. Wallinder, William
    3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (DET)
    4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (BOS)
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de STL
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2187 500 000 $87 476 807 $0 $850 000 $23 193 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
    7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA
    5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 4
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA
    Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
    2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
    C
    RFA
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    Logo de Bruins de Boston
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    RFA - 2
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    975 000 $975 000 $
    DG
    RFA
    2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    30 avr. à 14 h 51
    Danny B is here
    Rejoint: juin 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
    Flyers decline
    30 avr. à 14 h 52
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 230
    Sharks decline. Takes more than a 5th to dump Holl.
    30 avr. à 14 h 54
    Rejoint: mars 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 131
    Rather keep Hathaway than trade him for almost double salary Fabbri.
    GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
    30 avr. à 14 h 56
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 734
    Take out Husso
    30 avr. à 15 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 0
    Quoting: GMDannyB
    Flyers decline

What's the reason? Is it that he's younger or scores more? Even while injured he doubled Hathaway's numbers. Seems like a pretty good upgrade for the Flyers.
    30 avr. à 15 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Ujeje
    Rather keep Hathaway than trade him for almost double salary Fabbri.

Double the scoring for 1/3 more cost.
    30 avr. à 15 h 11
    Danny B is here
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
    Quoting: LGRWinLA
    What's the reason? Is it that he's younger or scores more? Even while injured he doubled Hathaway's numbers. Seems like a pretty good upgrade for the Flyers.

He’s not worth double the salary of Hathaway and Hathaway plays the role the flyers need him to perfectly. Fabbri would just be another 3rd line that they have plenty of
    LGRWinLA a aimé ceci.
    30 avr. à 15 h 12
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Newgod77
    Take out Husso

That's what I'm trying to do. But no Husso no draft picks. That's where the value lies.
    30 avr. à 15 h 22
    Rejoint: mars 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 131
    Double the scoring for 1/3 more cost.

Math ain't your strong point clearly, 2,35M vs 4M. And as mentioned, we have enough 3rd line "scorers". Hathaway brings grit and plays PK aswell. Something you can't say about Fabbri.
    LGRWinLA a aimé ceci.
    30 avr. à 15 h 26
    Good nerd
    Mentions "j'aime": 433
    That's what I'm trying to do. But no Husso no draft picks. That's where the value lies.

Obviously you'd need to change things in your ACGM to be cap compliant, but if you took out the 4th rounder, would you consider retaining on Husso for 1 year? Wallinder and a 1st is solid value, but the main reasons to move Ully would be to free up a big chunk of cap space for this offseason and to move up in the 2024 draft. This deal does not do either of those things, but the overall value is better than most proposals I have seen. But maybe some retention on Husso makes it more palatable for the Bs? Maybe you could throw the 4th to another team to do the retention for you. I'd love to see him at 3.25m or less, but that much retention in the offseason probably costs more than a 4th.
    30 avr. à 15 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: tupty
    Obviously you'd need to change things in your ACGM to be cap compliant, but if you took out the 4th rounder, would you consider retaining on Husso for 1 year? Wallinder and a 1st is solid value, but the main reasons to move Ully would be to free up a big chunk of cap space for this offseason and to move up in the 2024 draft. This deal does not do either of those things, but the overall value is better than most proposals I have seen. But maybe some retention on Husso makes it more palatable for the Bs? Maybe you could throw the 4th to another team to do the retention for you. I'd love to see him at 3.25m or less, but that much retention in the offseason probably costs more than a 4th.

I would gladly involve a third party to make it work. My initial build had a half retention, but I couldn't get a full roster that way. I know that a true hockey trade would involve so discomfort from both teams, that's just how it works.
    30 avr. à 17 h 17
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,287

My perspective is wallinder and a 2nd would net Ullmark. The difference between the first and the second is Boston’s payment for taking Husso.
    LGRWinLA a aimé ceci.
    30 avr. à 21 h 8
    Good nerd
    I would gladly involve a third party to make it work. My initial build had a half retention, but I couldn't get a full roster that way. I know that a true hockey trade would involve so discomfort from both teams, that's just how it works.

Some discomfort for Boston's side as things stand would be missing a true top 6 F next year due to lack of cap space, paying 4.75m for a backup, and possibly losing the current heir apparent backup on waivers (his eligibility is done after this season). It makes the team worse in the short term due to cap and possibly in the long term if Bussi could have been a cheap long term backup.

Is that worth Wallinder and a 1st? Possibly, but with some retention it becomes much more palatable because it gives the Bruins more options, even including burying Husso to keep Bussi. 3rd party retaining gets this over the finish line. Maybe Wings and Bruins both send a pick to the retaining team.
    30 avr. à 21 h 10
    Good nerd
    Quoting: Celtics21
    My perspective is wallinder and a 2nd would net Ullmark. The difference between the first and the second is Boston’s payment for taking Husso.

See my most recent comment above for my thoughts on why we need retention. Without it, we probably lose Bussi and can't afford to sign a top 6 F next year. I think it kills the deal. But we can just get a 3rd party to retain to save it.
    1 mai à 12 h 42
    See my most recent comment above for my thoughts on why we need retention. Without it, we probably lose Bussi and can't afford to sign a top 6 F next year. I think it kills the deal. But we can just get a 3rd party to retain to save it.

I think we could keep Bussi as a 23rd man on the roster or even bury Husso if we wanted.

It doesn’t impact the ability to secure a top forward at all, but it does impact secondary moves to build depth with more than $2m or less players.

I do think it’s feasible to argue whether the difference between a first and second is worth taking Husso.
    1 mai à 16 h 7
    Good nerd
    I think we could keep Bussi as a 23rd man on the roster or even bury Husso if we wanted.

It doesn’t impact the ability to secure a top forward at all, but it does impact secondary moves to build depth with more than $2m or less players.

I do think it’s feasible to argue whether the difference between a first and second is worth taking Husso.

I believe that in an ideal world, we need 2 top 6 F (one for Jake's spot, maybe Jake himself; the other we have platooned 3rd liners all year) and a top 4 LD. Even if we shed Ullmark's salary in full, I think we cannot target top UFAs in all 3 spots and field a competitive roster.

If we bury Husso, that is more than 3.5m in dead cap. To me, that seems far more likely thank carrying ~5.75m in cap space and 2 roster spots for backup goalies right after signing what appers to be a premier starter.

If you do either of those things, I think Don would need to moneyball 1-2 of those roster spots I mentioned, and even that will be much harder compared to this past offseason when good players had their values depressed by the cap crunch.
    1 mai à 16 h 11
    I believe that in an ideal world, we need 2 top 6 F (one for Jake's spot, maybe Jake himself; the other we have platooned 3rd liners all year) and a top 4 LD. Even if we shed Ullmark's salary in full, I think we cannot target top UFAs in all 3 spots and field a competitive roster.

If we bury Husso, that is more than 3.5m in dead cap. To me, that seems far more likely thank carrying ~5.75m in cap space and 2 roster spots for backup goalies right after signing what appers to be a premier starter.

If you do either of those things, I think Don would need to moneyball 1-2 of those roster spots I mentioned, and even that will be much harder compared to this past offseason when good players had their values depressed by the cap crunch.

I believe you are going to see Lysell or Lohrei in one of those spots, but I get why you’d prefer not to add Husso. If it were Wallinder or Buium plus a 2nd, I’d rather have that than include Husso and replace the 2nd with a first,
    1 mai à 17 h 57
    Good nerd
    I believe you are going to see Lysell or Lohrei in one of those spots, but I get why you’d prefer not to add Husso. If it were Wallinder or Buium plus a 2nd, I’d rather have that than include Husso and replace the 2nd with a first,

Yeah, I think I'd do that. I want to see Lohrei start the season on the 3rd pairing and Lysell on the 3rd line, and see if they can work their way up. They should both be regulars next year (I hope!), but hopefully we make them earn their way into the top 4 and top 6 respectively.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage