SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

If Hutson is refuses to sign with the Habs

Créé par: Jeff902
Publié: 2 avr. à 14 h 57
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 1/192 (1%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Danielson, NateExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitJunior-0 $001---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hutson, LaneCanadiens de MontréalListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Heineman, EmilExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---4000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 828 654 $2446753614
Variation0 $011010
Final2 828 654 $2447 (↑)76 (↑)37 (↑)14000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hutson, LaneCanadiens de MontréalListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Heineman, EmilExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---4000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Danielson, NateExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitJunior-0 $001---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 579 167 $23457151016
Variation0 $0-1-10-10
Final7 579 167 $2344 (↓)70 (↓)59 (↓)16000
2 avr. à 14 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Wings are his fav team, so there is a much greater chance of him signing with the wings if he decided to do another year at BU.
Risk is still there for the wings so another couple pieces added.
Not sure how these get valued, if at all - happy to take input on what would be fair.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
2 avr. à 15 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 438
If I was pushed to this, I'd go after Willander or Edvinsson.
aedoran et ParkerD a aimé ceci.
2 avr. à 16 h 26
Mr.
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,252
Quoting: Jeff902
Wings are his fav team, so there is a much greater chance of him signing with the wings if he decided to do another year at BU.
Not sure how these get valued, if at all - happy to take input on what would be fair.

He said he'll sign in montreal already
JoeROFLCOPTER a aimé ceci.
2 avr. à 16 h 27
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,193
Modifié 2 avr. à 16 h 39
Detroit says hell no. 32 out of 32 teams (including Montreal) would choose Danielson over Hutson plus a 3rd and a meh prospect who isn't even worth a 3rd.

A tiny left shot D who probably won't ever be an NHL regular or a right shot Center with good size a high floor and good ceiling as an NHL player. The choice is a complete no brainer.

And no Montreal fans just because he's almost as big as Hughes doesn't mean he's going to be the next little defenseman to beat the odds and hit the jackpot either. If you really believed he was going to be that good you wouldn't be offering him in all these trades either.
aedoran et RazorSeider53 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. à 17 h 5
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,062

Detroit just doesn't need anymore LHDs and there is very little chance they trade Danielson. A lot of fans and media thought he performed well enough to make the team last season and it will probably take about half of a season before he takes over as Detroit's #2C.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
2 avr. à 17 h 7
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,062
Quoting: Element23VM
If I was pushed to this, I'd go after Willander or Edvinsson.

I could see Detroit maybe moving Wallinder but Edvinsson isn't going anywhere!
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
2 avr. à 18 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 438
Quoting: aedoran
I could see Detroit maybe moving Wallinder but Edvinsson isn't going anywhere!

It would basically be a repetition of Adam Fox ****ing and moaning until he landed on the team he wanted to, and you have to get the best return possible. Willander would be a pretty big concession if Hutson is the player I think he'll become. His skillset is nuts. But Willander as a return is better than losing him for nothing.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
3 avr. à 9 h 11
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,600

Crazy how Detroit is literally gonna get every NTDP player for free cause Detroit's their favorite team
3 avr. à 9 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
Crazy how Detroit is literally gonna get every NTDP player for free cause Detroit's their favorite team

Not really for free. If the return is a roster player, it will still be a 2nd round pick that turns into a roster player.
I find it odd that Hutson posts Red Wings reels to his stories sometimes, even a full season after being drafted by the Habs. We all know there are tons of players in the league who grew up as Habs or Leafs fans, but to show publicly your colours after being drafted will do nothing but spin the rumour mills.... which actually may be the intent.
3 avr. à 10 h 41
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 289
im reading hutson is a top 10 pick in a redraft.

value isnt there.
3 avr. à 11 h 39
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,600
Quoting: my_name_is_Fil
im reading hutson is a top 10 pick in a redraft.

value isnt there.

think this is based on the hopeful hypothetic that Hutson pulls an Adam Fox, meaning Nate Danielson is a pretty damn good consolation.
5 avr. à 0 h 57
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,451
Quoting: MoxNix
Detroit says hell no. 32 out of 32 teams (including Montreal) would choose Danielson over Hutson plus a 3rd and a meh prospect who isn't even worth a 3rd.

A tiny left shot D who probably won't ever be an NHL regular or a right shot Center with good size a high floor and good ceiling as an NHL player. The choice is a complete no brainer.

And no Montreal fans just because he's almost as big as Hughes doesn't mean he's going to be the next little defenseman to beat the odds and hit the jackpot either. If you really believed he was going to be that good you wouldn't be offering him in all these trades either.

LMAO, the only Habs fans trading Hutson are the ones who, like you know very little about his play both with and without the puck. Everyone knows he is an elite skater with elite hockey IQ and excellent edgework but he is also very good defensively and isn't knocked off the puck as much as you would think for a guy that's just 170lbs. Hutson has the potential to be the next Hughes/Makar/Fox type of player but to be honest, I would be happy if he was just a Spurgeon type of guy anything beyond a .5 ppg player is gravy IMO.

BTW on the top 100 prospects rankings Danielson is ranked 14th and Hutson is ranked 15th, so basically their value is equal, so 32 out of 32 teams wouldn't choose Danielson over Hutson, it would be more like 17 choose Danielson and 15 choose Hutson.
Element23VM a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 23 h 27
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: Campabee
LMAO, the only Habs fans trading Hutson are the ones who, like you know very little about his play both with and without the puck. Everyone knows he is an elite skater with elite hockey IQ and excellent edgework but he is also very good defensively and isn't knocked off the puck as much as you would think for a guy that's just 170lbs. Hutson has the potential to be the next Hughes/Makar/Fox type of player but to be honest, I would be happy if he was just a Spurgeon type of guy anything beyond a .5 ppg player is gravy IMO.

BTW on the top 100 prospects rankings Danielson is ranked 14th and Hutson is ranked 15th, so basically their value is equal, so 32 out of 32 teams wouldn't choose Danielson over Hutson, it would be more like 17 choose Danielson and 15 choose Hutson.

I think you missed his point: a big center is more valuable to every team over a smaller defenseman, which is a generally true statement. That's the issue debating between 2 players who play different positions, unless one or both teams are dealing with s specific need
6 avr. à 0 h 11
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,451
Quoting: penguinswin
I think you missed his point: a big center is more valuable to every team over a smaller defenseman, which is a generally true statement. That's the issue debating between 2 players who play different positions, unless one or both teams are dealing with s specific need

So you are trying to tell yourself that Aho holds more value than Makar?! Howabout Barzal, is he more valuable than Quinn Hughes? Does PLD hold more value than Fox? The answer to all those questions is a resounding no. Your argument doesn't hold water my friend, Hutson and Danielson have equal value right now according to guys like Pronman who actually know how to evaluate prospects who play different positions. Sorry but I will take their evaluations as accurate over yours.
Element23VM a aimé ceci.
6 avr. à 16 h 18
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
So you are trying to tell yourself that Aho holds more value than Makar?! Howabout Barzal, is he more valuable than Quinn Hughes? Does PLD hold more value than Fox? The answer to all those questions is a resounding no. Your argument doesn't hold water my friend, Hutson and Danielson have equal value right now according to guys like Pronman who actually know how to evaluate prospects who play different positions. Sorry but I will take their evaluations as accurate over yours.

You still miss the point. If all else is equal - which is what you are saying by referring to them being "ranked" by one guy next to each other - then the big center is going to be valued more than the little defenseman. I am trying to illustrate the point as basic as possible.

Can one specific player (i.e. Makar) be more valuable than another in those positions (v. Aho), certainly. But Aho's overall rank is easily 20 slots below Makar. If we are talking MacKinnon v. Makar, the big center gets the nod, and probably every time.
7 avr. à 22 h 9
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 313
Lol what the **** even is this?

Detroit gives the center they just drafted at #9 for a lefty version of ASP that they don't need because they:

1. Don't need LHD.

2. Already have a high end small offensive D prospect.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
7 avr. à 22 h 15
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 313

Was that the same list that had Hutson and ASP over Reinbacher/Edvinsson/Jiricek, or a different one? tears of joy

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage