Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 700 000 $87 180 500 $0 $0 $519 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
935 833 $935 833 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AG, C
RFA
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 200 000 $6 200 000 $
DG
UFA
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
DD
RFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DD
UFA
950 000 $950 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 mars à 14 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 411
I love 'em, but that Brannstrom-Rielly pair would have at least 3.00 GAA.
14 mars à 14 h 51
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 901
their value is probably pretty even but I'd still rather the Sens keep the sure thing than the "idk maybe it starts to work out"
14 mars à 14 h 51
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,034
Toronto has 0 need for another top 4 LD
14 mars à 14 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 261
Quoting: aadoyle

McCabe is better suited as a better option on bottom pairing being able to move up. Reilly has shown an ability to improve players such as Lyubushkin, Hainsey, Schenn and work well with them. That being said, said pairing should not be a number 1. Adding a very good defensively responsible player with similar pedigree to Liljegren could help Liljegren become the defensement he can as what he need is consistency. I agree the hole looks to be on the right side, but if we can put in the right pieces and help Liljegren with a defensively responsible and consistent dman like Skjej that could work. Big problem is Skjej is probably the favoured defenseman for Carolina to resign making his value very hard to gauge.
14 mars à 14 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Quoting: Chabotrrorr
I love 'em, but that Brannstrom-Rielly pair would have at least 3.00 GAA.

That's where Lyubushkin and fleury come in as depth to help the pairing have a chance to develop chemistry.
Chabotrrorr a aimé ceci.
14 mars à 15 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 788

Brannstrom isn’t a top 4 guy.

& yes Toronto will be looking for another left handed shot on defence to play in the top 4 next season. Currently all they have signed is Rielly and McCabe with Benoit as a potential RFA. Rielly is the top pair guy and McCabe is best suited for a third pair. Benoit is a #6/7 guy so they’re looking for another guy to take some top 4 minutes on the left side. Don’t be shocked to see a big pitch for Zadorov this summer if he’s available
14 mars à 15 h 1
Leafs have no interest in Brannstrom. Too small and doesn’t play the GM’s style of game. Nothing about him fits what Treliving wants in a defender.

Leafs pass.
Fergy22 a aimé ceci.
14 mars à 15 h 4
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Ryminister_92
Brannstrom isn’t a top 4 guy.

& yes Toronto will be looking for another left handed shot on defence to play in the top 4 next season. Currently all they have signed is Rielly and McCabe with Benoit as a potential RFA. Rielly is the top pair guy and McCabe is best suited for a third pair. Benoit is a #6/7 guy so they’re looking for another guy to take some top 4 minutes on the left side. Don’t be shocked to see a big pitch for Zadorov this summer if he’s available

They have 0 need for a LD

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit
Rafai

Those will be the LD going into next season. They have Liligren and or Timmins for the third pair so their targets will be 2 top 4 RD not LD

Demelo, Roy, Pesce, etc.
14 mars à 15 h 8
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 14 mars à 15 h 21
Quoting: hockeynutter
McCabe is better suited as a better option on bottom pairing being able to move up. Reilly has shown an ability to improve players such as Lyubushkin, Hainsey, Schenn and work well with them. That being said, said pairing should not be a number 1. Adding a very good defensively responsible player with similar pedigree to Liljegren could help Liljegren become the defensement he can as what he need is consistency. I agree the hole looks to be on the right side, but if we can put in the right pieces and help Liljegren with a defensively responsible and consistent dman like Skjej that could work. Big problem is Skjej is probably the favoured defenseman for Carolina to resign making his value very hard to gauge.

McCabe is a top 4 D. Dont know where this silliness be coming from

https://twitter.com/ARHockeyStats

Throughout his career he has put up good 2-way numbers on 2 lottery teams like CHI and BUF and has looked good here

Heck in TOR has been playing 20+ mins a night and even on his offside has looked good with 6 goals and 17 assists.

0 need to waste money for another LD.
14 mars à 15 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit
Rafai

Those will be the LD going into next season. They have Liligren and or Timmins for the third pair so their targets will be 2 top 4 RD not LD

Demelo, Roy, Pesce, etc.

The idea that the pairing have to be left and right mean nothing. Brodie for most his career was very good on the right side. mcCabe has shown very well on the right side as well. This can also change the idea that if you can get a very strong left handed defenseman capable of top pairing minutes you go for it. That is still why I advocate the idea of Skjej, but that is if he is available. If he isn't because Carolina resigns him, then the next best is probably Hanifin whom will most likely not sign with us. This then leaves us with Roy and Pesce as the best guys for us which I do agree is a good idea as well.
14 mars à 16 h 33
Hakuna Matata
The idea that the pairing have to be left and right mean nothing. Brodie for most his career was very good on the right side. mcCabe has shown very well on the right side as well. This can also change the idea that if you can get a very strong left handed defenseman capable of top pairing minutes you go for it. That is still why I advocate the idea of Skjej, but that is if he is available. If he isn't because Carolina resigns him, then the next best is probably Hanifin whom will most likely not sign with us. This then leaves us with Roy and Pesce as the best guys for us which I do agree is a good idea as well.

As said before 0 need for a LD I dont know how this is escaping the brain. McCabe has been good but 0 need to continue

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren
14 mars à 17 h 45

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit
Rafai

Demelo, Roy, Pesce, etc.

I can tell you with 100% certainty right now that they are absolutely looking to add a left handed shot in the second pair role for the reason I stated before: Rielly’s the top pair guy, McCabe is the third pair guy, and Benoit is their 6/7 guy. They’d like a physical presence that can eat minutes on the left side for the second pair spot.

As said before 0 need for a LD I dont know how this is escaping the brain. McCabe has been good but 0 need to continue

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren

McCabe has shown that when he’s given more minutes, there’s too many mistakes and he runs wild a bit. Having him play more than 18 minutes a night ish is risky. Hence why they are in fact looking to add another guy for the second pair whether you like it or not.

Also there’s a good chance Liljegren is dealt this off-season. They’re gonna be looking to completely revamp the defence. Don’t be shocked to see 3-4 new guys if Treliving gets his way
14 mars à 17 h 49
Hakuna Matata
I can tell you with 100% certainty right now that they are absolutely looking to add a left handed shot in the second pair role for the reason I stated before: Rielly’s the top pair guy, McCabe is the third pair guy, and Benoit is their 6/7 guy. They’d like a physical presence that can eat minutes on the left side for the second pair spot.

McCabe has shown that when he’s given more minutes, there’s too many mistakes and he runs wild a bit. Having him play more than 18 minutes a night ish is risky. Hence why they are in fact looking to add another guy for the second pair whether you like it or not.

Also there’s a good chance Liljegren is dealt this off-season. They’re gonna be looking to completely revamp the defence. Don’t be shocked to see 3-4 new guys if Treliving gets his way

Will leave it with this and be done with this discussion as its getting silly.

There is nobody in FA better than McCabe has been or who will provide more value. The one guy that would have extended with FLA. And no when McCabe has been given more mins nothing bad happens lul. Hes been playing over 20mins a night these past 10 games with little issue and this has been on both the left and right side

TOR has 0 need for a LD as I keep mentioning as its a waste of cap to get another guy they have plenty of

McCabe has done well in the role when he has played there and at 2m has been a steal. Look at VGK and McNabb

RD is TOR weakness rn and so going and getting Demelo and Roy is the way to go

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren
Timmins
14 mars à 21 h 21
Will leave it with this and be done with this discussion as its getting silly.

There is nobody in FA better than McCabe has been or who will provide more value. The one guy that would have extended with FLA. And no when McCabe has been given more mins nothing bad happens lul. Hes been playing over 20mins a night these past 10 games with little issue and this has been on both the left and right side

TOR has 0 need for a LD as I keep mentioning as its a waste of cap to get another guy they have plenty of

McCabe has done well in the role when he has played there and at 2m has been a steal. Look at VGK and McNabb

RD is TOR weakness rn and so going and getting Demelo and Roy is the way to go

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren
Timmins

You can believe whatever you want - doesn’t make it true. They are looking for a left handed defender. If you were so right then they wouldn’t have added Edmundson at the deadline…

I never said it HAD to be his free agency that they would add someone. I said Zadorov is a likely target if he becomes a free agent (hey they tried hard to get him via trade already too!). They could make trade too. But they’re 100% in the market for a second pairing left handed shot. I can tell you that with absolute certainty. Treliving is looking overhaul the defence, likely adding at least 2-3 new guys and moving guys like Liljegren out. & if you think they’re going to get 2 top 4 right handed shot guys like Roy and Demelo via free agency in the summer, you might wanna put your beer down. You’ve had too much. Those types of players don’t come available too often and when they do they command higher salaries - which Toronto doesn’t have the cap room to be able to add both guys. Keep dreaming on that
14 mars à 21 h 33
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 14 mars à 21 h 43
You can believe whatever you want - doesn’t make it true. They are looking for a left handed defender. If you were so right then they wouldn’t have added Edmundson at the deadline…

I never said it HAD to be his free agency that they would add someone. I said Zadorov is a likely target if he becomes a free agent (hey they tried hard to get him via trade already too!). They could make trade too. But they’re 100% in the market for a second pairing left handed shot. I can tell you that with absolute certainty. Treliving is looking overhaul the defence, likely adding at least 2-3 new guys and moving guys like Liljegren out. & if you think they’re going to get 2 top 4 right handed shot guys like Roy and Demelo via free agency in the summer, you might wanna put your beer down. You’ve had too much. Those types of players don’t come available too often and when they do they command higher salaries - which Toronto doesn’t have the cap room to be able to add both guys. Keep dreaming on that

Should not be replying but a lot wrong in that post

TOR all through the TDL was looking for a Top 4 RD. Sadly they couldnt get it as prices were to high. Never did we hear they were eying a LD besides Edmundson. It was always RD they were connected to from Tanev to Walker to Ristolinen and Dumba.

Zadorov was a target till Benoit became a thing now 0 need to give a third pair Dman 4m to come here.

Benoit's emergence has eliminated the need for a LD especially expensive ones like him. As why spend 4m when u get the same with a 1-1.5m guy

Leafs have 21.8m to spend 2024-2025 easily enough for Demelo at 5m and Roy at 6m so they can go easily shopping for 2 good RD.

Again 0 need for another LD especially a top 4 one as internal options have occurred for a third pair and #7 with McCabe being good at the #4. The overhaul will be the right side if it happens as 2 top 4 RD will be needed

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit

If we go get another LD like Zadorov its a waste of cap and a player we dont need. Basically Klingberg 2.0.
15 mars à 14 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren

The problem is what you are saying is your opinion. I have an opinion too and seeing as that our defense is going to be overhauled next year with both Brodie and Giordano as an expiring free agent. This creates an opening to go for the best free agent defense that Treliving would feel would help. Skjej and Hanifin would be better options over Roy and Pesce and if they are there a good GM would make the call as both are better than McCabe. As I said in comments, if I was the GM of the hurricanes of their dmen Skjej would be my main priority. Also for Hanifin, he has his sights on certain cities first, so unless those cities decide not to pay his asking price then Toronto looks to have little chance on both. If we don't get them, I would quickly change and make sure that I always have conversation with Pesce and Roy and Walker as we need need on the right side too and they would be the next best options.
Treliving did that this year but failed, he called Gudas and Dumba first but Gudas refused, Dumba wanted term and instead of waiting he shifted to Klingberg. Hindsight did not work there but we need to apply a similar strategy and not put all our fish in one basket. This goes for right handed defensemen as well. Waddell has indicated is likes Pesce and would like to resign him. Roy could be thinking the same as Hanifin and wanting to go closer to home. Also Blake would probably like to resign Roy as well. So if we fail on them then that is why we need to keep all options which includes the left handed D market.
The worse thing is to go into the market with Reilly, McCabe and Timmins signed saying we are good on the left side. Benoit, Liljegren are restricted free agents. Brodie, Giordano, Edmundson and Lyubushkin are all unrestricted.
Thus saying not need for left handed defensemen makes no sense as we still need one signed.
15 mars à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan

TOR all through the TDL was looking for a Top 4 RD. Sadly they couldnt get it as prices were to high. Never did we hear they were eying a LD besides Edmundson. It was always RD they were connected to from Tanev to Walker to Ristolinen and Dumba.

Zadorov was a target till Benoit became a thing now 0 need to give a third pair Dman 4m to come here.

Benoit's emergence has eliminated the need for a LD especially expensive ones like him. As why spend 4m when u get the same with a 1-1.5m guy

Leafs have 21.8m to spend 2024-2025 easily enough for Demelo at 5m and Roy at 6m so they can go easily shopping for 2 good RD.

Again 0 need for another LD especially a top 4 one as internal options have occurred for a third pair and #7 with McCabe being good at the #4. The overhaul will be the right side if it happens as 2 top 4 RD will be needed

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit

If we go get another LD like Zadorov its a waste of cap and a player we dont need. Basically Klingberg 2.0.

Benoit is a restricted free agent and better as a 6/7 defenseman. mcCabe played better this year once he was played with Benoit where Benoit played left and McCabe played right. We need depth both sides and should go into free agency with an open mind on both sides.
15 mars à 14 h 32
Hakuna Matata
The problem is what you are saying is your opinion. I have an opinion too and seeing as that our defense is going to be overhauled next year with both Brodie and Giordano as an expiring free agent. This creates an opening to go for the best free agent defense that Treliving would feel would help. Skjej and Hanifin would be better options over Roy and Pesce and if they are there a good GM would make the call as both are better than McCabe. As I said in comments, if I was the GM of the hurricanes of their dmen Skjej would be my main priority. Also for Hanifin, he has his sights on certain cities first, so unless those cities decide not to pay his asking price then Toronto looks to have little chance on both. If we don't get them, I would quickly change and make sure that I always have conversation with Pesce and Roy and Walker as we need need on the right side too and they would be the next best options.
Treliving did that this year but failed, he called Gudas and Dumba first but Gudas refused, Dumba wanted term and instead of waiting he shifted to Klingberg. Hindsight did not work there but we need to apply a similar strategy and not put all our fish in one basket. This goes for right handed defensemen as well. Waddell has indicated is likes Pesce and would like to resign him. Roy could be thinking the same as Hanifin and wanting to go closer to home. Also Blake would probably like to resign Roy as well. So if we fail on them then that is why we need to keep all options which includes the left handed D market.
The worse thing is to go into the market with Reilly, McCabe and Timmins signed saying we are good on the left side. Benoit, Liljegren are restricted free agents. Brodie, Giordano, Edmundson and Lyubushkin are all unrestricted.
Thus saying not need for left handed defensemen makes no sense as we still need one signed.

Brodie and Gio gone replaced internally by Benoit and McCabe dont know how thats hard to figure out. Benoit is an RFA and McCabe is a LD signed for another year lul

If we look at the LD market its not worth it.

Zadorov is asking for 5m and is a 3rd pair Dman. Hanifin wanted 7.5m.

Sure we have 21.8m but out need is on the right side spending on LD is just a waste.

Look at the Dcore next year

LD

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit
Rafai (#7)

RD

Liligren
Timmins (probs traded)

The need is RD not left so no its not an opinion its just stating the obvious. Its the Klingberg situation all over again where u go get something you had a surplus of as Liligren and Timmins
15 mars à 14 h 35
Hakuna Matata
Benoit is a restricted free agent and better as a 6/7 defenseman. mcCabe played better this year once he was played with Benoit where Benoit played left and McCabe played right. We need depth both sides and should go into free agency with an open mind on both sides.

McCabe was good even away from Benoit. Look at his stats with Liligren he was good

Come next season the goal will be to stengthen the right side so that they dont need guys on their offside anymore

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren

That solves that as in the end targeting a LD is a waste of cap and resources
15 mars à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Brodie and Gio gone replaced internally by Benoit and McCabe dont know how thats hard to figure out. Benoit is an RFA and McCabe is a LD signed for another year lul

If we look at the LD market its not worth it.

Zadorov is asking for 5m and is a 3rd pair Dman. Hanifin wanted 7.5m.

Sure we have 21.8m but out need is on the right side spending on LD is just a waste.

Look at the Dcore next year

LD

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit
Rafai (#7)

RD

Liligren
Timmins (probs traded)

The need is RD not left so no its not an opinion its just stating the obvious. Its the Klingberg situation all over again where u go get something you had a surplus of as Liligren and Timmins

The market for left handed defensemen at the moment is not just zadorov it is Skjej, Hanifin, Zadorov and to be honest as stated Skjej and Hanifin is available are both better than McCabe whom has shown to play better on the right side so if we can look to sign them a smart GM would. As for Zadorov, he is most likely going to get overpaid where I would rather Benoit and McCabe on the left side then. The need may be more on the right side but it free agency when we literally have 2-4 defenseman signed and should enter the year with 7 means we need to look at all options which includes left handed defensemen if they will improve our team.
15 mars à 14 h 40
Hakuna Matata
The market for left handed defensemen at the moment is not just zadorov it is Skjej, Hanifin, Zadorov and to be honest as stated Skjej and Hanifin is available are both better than McCabe whom has shown to play better on the right side so if we can look to sign them a smart GM would. As for Zadorov, he is most likely going to get overpaid where I would rather Benoit and McCabe on the left side then. The need may be more on the right side but it free agency when we literally have 2-4 defenseman signed and should enter the year with 7 means we need to look at all options which includes left handed defensemen if they will improve our team.

Seems you dont listen so will leave this here and be done.

Spending on FA LD is just a waste of cap space and a roster spot. Its the Klingberg situation all over again

LD

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit
Rafai (#7)

RD

Liligren
Timmins (probs traded)
15 mars à 14 h 41

Rielly
McCabe
Benoit

& what sources do you have on that? Cause I have 100% credible sources that say the exact opposite of what you’ve been saying completely. But sure, believe what you want buddy.
15 mars à 14 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
McCabe was good even away from Benoit. Look at his stats with Liligren he was good

Come next season the goal will be to stengthen the right side so that they dont need guys on their offside anymore

Rielly-Demelo
McCabe-Roy
Benoit-Liligren

That solves that as in the end targeting a LD is a waste of cap and resources

No it doesn't because all good teams need depth on both the left side and right side for injuries. Also you assuming that Roy will easily just sign with us. I am pointing that putting all our eggs into only the baskets of Demelo and Roy and if they resign somewhere else and say Pesce resigns in Carolina over Skjej etc... what is Tampa and Boston don't want to sign Hanifin. Toronto with Treliving could then be an interesting option for Hanifin. Both Hanifin and Skjej are way better then McCabe creating strong depth. We need to keep options open. That is was a good GM does. Yes Roy and Demelo could be good signings hell us but we would still need another Benoit type LD signing and a a depth RD if Timmins can't be relied upon.
15 mars à 14 h 46
Hakuna Matata
& what sources do you have on that? Cause I have 100% credible sources that say the exact opposite of what you’ve been saying completely. But sure, believe what you want buddy.

Its not a source its really just common knowledge. Zadorov and Tanev were targets due to TOR desperate need for D. Deal fell through. Needing to find a solution Benoit was called up and since then never looked back. Next season Brodie and Gio are gone McCabe is gonna probs be shifted back to the left and Benoit extended for the third pair. Rafai aint waiver exempt and has impressed and so will be the #7

As mentioned countless times going and getting a LD is a waste of cap that can be used to go get what they actually need two RD

LD

Rielly
McCabe (2m)
Benoit
Rafai (#7)

RD

Liligren
Timmins (probs traded)
15 mars à 14 h 47
Hakuna Matata
No it doesn't because all good teams need depth on both the left side and right side for injuries. Also you assuming that Roy will easily just sign with us. I am pointing that putting all our eggs into only the baskets of Demelo and Roy and if they resign somewhere else and say Pesce resigns in Carolina over Skjej etc... what is Tampa and Boston don't want to sign Hanifin. Toronto with Treliving could then be an interesting option for Hanifin. Both Hanifin and Skjej are way better then McCabe creating strong depth. We need to keep options open. That is was a good GM does. Yes Roy and Demelo could be good signings hell us but we would still need another Benoit type LD signing and a a depth RD if Timmins can't be relied upon.

Did u not look at the chart

Rafai is the depth on the left lul

TOR rn has 2 NHL capable RD for 2024-2025

And on the left has 5 if we also include Kokkonen who impressed Keefe in camp

Again not needed I dont know how its hard to comprehend. Its like the Klingberg incident taught us nothing. Dont go spend on something you dont need and have an abundance of

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage