Créé par: AlCanal
Équipe: 2023-24 Flyers de Philadelphie
Date de création initiale: 7 mars 2024
Publié: 8 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
PHI
  1. Ceci, Cody
  2. Foegele, Warren (1 000 000 $ retained)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Ristolainen, Rasmus
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (STL)
PHI
    Future Considerations
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de FLA
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de COL
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 500 000 $80 123 512 $1 187 500 $32 500 $3 376 488 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 3
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    C
    RFA - 2
    5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 2
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 8
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    859 167 $859 167 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    883 750 $883 750 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    787 500 $787 500 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 3
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    8 mars à 9 h 11
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 413
    Clearly you are very unaware of Edmonton's current cap situation. Also, Risto is not getting philly a first.
    CD282 a aimé ceci.
    8 mars à 9 h 11
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,490
    Hilarious that you think Hawks will do you a favor for free. Minimum 2024 2nd to take on RyJo.
    Hawksguy81, Snowhawk18, YeahRighttt and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    8 mars à 9 h 20
    MisstheWhalers
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,389
    That's a pretty bad trade for Edmonton.
    CD282 a aimé ceci.
    8 mars à 9 h 46
    Rejoint: nov. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,572
    If the Hawks were willing to take Ryjo for free, they would have taken him off of the Av's hands directly or claimed him off waivers yesterday. Neither happened. So there's your answer.
    Snowhawk18, YeahRighttt et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
    8 mars à 10 h 49
    Snowhawk
    Rejoint: juill. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,430
    Come on man, ask yourself one simple question… “why would Chicago do this?”

Remember, Nashville was willing to retain $4m for two season just to dump RyJo ass. There are stories from the last couple of days that mention how his teammates in Colorado couldn’t stand the guy, he wore out his welcome in less then a season.

Do you really think Davidson wants to surround his young players with a guy like that? Not to mention they would be taking him off the Flyers hand for free when as others have already stated they had the first opportunity to put in a waiver claim.
    YeahRighttt et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
    8 mars à 10 h 50
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 236
    Risto isn't getting a first, if he is he's being retained 50% and you're not getting Foegele with it.
    8 mars à 12 h 21
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,813
    Ah great. We have traded on Avs fans for Flyers fans trying to pawn “Ryjo” off on the Hawks.
    The answer is still the same: pay or find another team.
    Snowhawk18 et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
    8 mars à 12 h 31
    Démarrer sujet
    GM of the Year
    Rejoint: mars 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 44
    Quoting: ceeque84
    Clearly you are very unaware of Edmonton's current cap situation. Also, Risto is not getting philly a first.

The math maths. I know because I did it. You either (1) did not do the math, or (2) made a mistake.

EDM takes on 5.1M..... PHI takes on 5M....that surely is an amount that any team can accommodate after 60+ games played. That is like an additional 20K cap hit because the entire 100k difference (which is minute) will not be the entire amount.

The first rd pick is compensation not just for Risto....it is for the cap dump of Ceci. Foegele is a throw in to make the cap work. So, again did you just not know the salaries here or what? And how did you think I was unaware of the cap situation, which i clearly accounted for because I threw in the 6th rd pick for EDM retaining the salary on Foegele, which is around market value....4th and 5th rd picks have been given for teams retaining around 1.5-2M, this is a bit less and EDM gets a player with term on the contract so...idk idk see how this would be a miss for EDM.
    8 mars à 12 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    GM of the Year
    Quoting: YeahRighttt
    Ah great. We have traded on Avs fans for Flyers fans trying to pawn “Ryjo” off on the Hawks.
    The answer is still the same: pay or find another team.

Are the Hawks giving a good faith effort to compete and put out the best possible roster under the circumstances? I think not. Ryjo could earn a spot on that roster until the end of this season at the very least...His buried cap hit is only 2.85 if he doesnt make the team next season...and then his deal expires.

I honestly dont care if Ryjo stays in the Flyers organization. I chose the Hawks for Ryjo bc i think the Hawks firesaling and not trying to find any sort of viable replacements for the remaining games this season is shameful. The league should investigate them for tanking for not picking up players like Ryan Johansen who has 13 Goals this year and has a proven track record in the NHL and the Hawks have the cap space.
    8 mars à 12 h 47
    Démarrer sujet
    GM of the Year
    Quoting: ceeque84

Ceci
    Quoting: PurpleHippo
    Risto isn't getting a first, if he is he's being retained 50% and you're not getting Foegele with it.

With the Term on Ristos deal...he can be flipped for assets down the road he just isnt a rental...he is absolutely worth a 1st in his own right...and Ceci as a cap dump adds to the value...this deal honestly probably favors EDM too much and Philly would probably prefer to hold on to Risto for his value now up until there is only 1 year left on his deal....and then obtain the assets and trade him as a rental...as you can see...at the trade deadline, players (especially Righ-Handed Defensemen) command a pretty significant return...i.e Tanev, Walker, etc.
    8 mars à 14 h 14
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,771
    Wait, so Edmonton gets much, much worse AND give up a 1st for their trouble? That's ridiculous. tears of joy
    8 mars à 22 h 24
    Snowhawk
    Rejoint: juill. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,430
    Quoting: AlCanal
    Are the Hawks giving a good faith effort to compete and put out the best possible roster under the circumstances? I think not. Ryjo could earn a spot on that roster until the end of this season at the very least...His buried cap hit is only 2.85 if he doesnt make the team next season...and then his deal expires.

I honestly dont care if Ryjo stays in the Flyers organization. I chose the Hawks for Ryjo bc i think the Hawks firesaling and not trying to find any sort of viable replacements for the remaining games this season is shameful. The league should investigate them for tanking for not picking up players like Ryan Johansen who has 13 Goals this year and has a proven track record in the NHL and the Hawks have the cap space.

I guess the league should investigate every other team as well since he went unclaimed through waivers.

If you haven’t been following the reports, RyJo is apparently a bit of an asshat who is widely despised by teammates. Nashville was willing to eat $8m and dump his ass on Colorado. The Avalanche were willing to move on after less then a season after he had numerous run ins with teammates and was considered a locker room cancer.

Players reputations follow them and the hockey community is pretty small. The teams all know what he is like and know that the juice is no longer worth the squeeze.
    PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
    11 mars à 8 h 37
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,813
    Quoting: AlCanal

Who are you & who cares what you think? “RyJo” has warn out his welcome in multiple locker rooms, most recently Colorado’s plus he is extremely overpaid for what he brings to the table. Hawks are under no obligation to take on an overpaid player with proposedly a bad attitude because you have a burr in your saddle about them. Neither of us have to love that they are tanking but that is what they are doing & are not trying to hide it. If the league were to investigate, they would be wasting their time as they have nothing in place to prohibit it.
    PaulKorea et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage