Draft of every teams best player from the last 3 draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Caufield
Publié: 3 mars à 16 h 24
Description
Each team gets the best player from any of 2021-2023 Entry draft

Tier 1: Generational
Tier 2: Franchise
Tier 3: Elite/Co-Franchise (Shares "Franchise statues with 1 or 2 other players on team" EX: Bergeron and Marchand)
Tier 4: 1st Line
Tier 5: Top 6
Tier 6: Middle 6
Tier 7: Bottom 6
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago Blackhawks Tier 1
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Columbus Blue Jackets Tier 2
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Anaheim Ducks Tier 2
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Philadelphia Flyers Tier 2
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Luke Hughes
New Jersey Devils Tier 3
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-San Jose Sharks Tier 3
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Juraj Slafkovsky
Montreal Canadiens Tier 3
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Matty Beniers
Seattle Kraken Tier 3
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Logan Cooley
Arizona Coyotes Tier 3
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Owen Power
Buffalo Sabers Tier 3
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
Wyatt Johnston
Dallas Stars Tier 4
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Brandt Clarke
LA Kings Tier 4
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Washington Capitals Tier 4
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
Danila Yurov
Minnesota Wild Tier 4
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-New York Rangers Tier 4
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
Simon Edvinsson
Detroit Red Wings Tier 4
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
Matthew Knies
Toronto Maple Leafs Tier 4
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
Rutger McGroarty
Winnipeg Jets Tier 4
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
Jimmy Snuggerud
St. Louis Blues Tier 4
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
Jonathan Lekkerimki
Vancouver Canucks Tier 4
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
Matt Coronato
Calgary Flames Tier 5
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
Joakim Kemell
Nashville Predators Tier 5
23Logo de Rangers de New York-Carolina Hurricanes Tier 5
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
Isaac Howard
Tampa Bay Lightnings Tier 5
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoColorado Avalanche Tier 5
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
Matthew Poitras
Boston Bruins Tier 5
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
Mackie Samoskevich
Florida Panthers Tier 6
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de BostonPittsburgh Penguins Tier 6
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
Danny Nelson
New York Islanders Tier 6
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Vegas Golden Knights Tier 6
31Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la Floride
Xavier Bourgault
Edmonton Oilers Tier 7
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
Tyler Boucher
Ottawa Senators Tier 7
3 mars à 19 h 22
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,401
I was wondering if you'd pick Snuggs or Dvorsky. Either is a right answer, I suppose. And both are better than Knies. grin

I would quibble on a few top prospect picks here - VAN, NASH, OTT, EDM, CAR (above Nikishin?!?!?). And Power, Johnston and Beniers are no longer prospects. Probably could say the same about Bedard, Fantilli, Hughes, Slaf, Beniers, Cooley and Knies.
3 mars à 20 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,317
Quoting: mokumboi
I was wondering if you'd pick Snuggs or Dvorsky. Either is a right answer, I suppose. And both are better than Knies. grin

I would quibble on a few top prospect picks here - VAN, NASH, OTT, EDM, CAR (above Nikishin?!?!?). And Power, Johnston and Beniers are no longer prospects. Probably could say the same about Bedard, Fantilli, Hughes, Slaf, Beniers, Cooley and Knies.

Never said prospect, simply anyone drafted in 2021,2022,2023 is eligible to be the team's best player from the last 3 drafts.
3 mars à 20 h 34
mokumboi
Quoting: Caufield
Never said prospect, simply anyone drafted in 2021,2022,2023 is eligible to be the team's best player from the last 3 drafts.

Touché.
3 mars à 21 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,489
I actually think Nemec is probably ahead of Hughes.

Ottawa…oh, that’s rough. Halliday and Wallberg were pretty good picks though (teammates now ironically).
Caufield a aimé ceci.
4 mars à 23 h 45
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,458
Quoting: Caufield

You missed Korchinski; 19 years old playing in the NHL passes a good 3rd of the names you listed.
5 mars à 0 h 11
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,312
Quoting: ChiHawk
You missed Korchinski; 19 years old playing in the NHL passes a good 3rd of the names you listed.

One player per team...
Caufield a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 10 h 46
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,047

Snugs and Dvo have each played 0 games... Knies is currently ON the 1rst line... So it makes sense

Especially when you consider the TO is most likely talking about right now... As Cowan might give Knies a run for his money (25+ game point streak and 83 points in 45 games is unreal and put him on pace with Marner junior stats)
Caufield a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 10 h 57
mokumboi
Quoting: Leafsfan98
Snugs and Dvo have each played 0 games... Knies is currently ON the 1rst line... So it makes sense

Heh. Does it? So anyone who gets to the NHL first, even though they were drafted earlier, is automatically worth more than a younger player who has not reached the NHL yet? Interesting.... so I guess Tyler Tucker is obviously worth more than Nikishin? And Bolduc is worth more than Celebrini. And the Blues could trade Kessel for Cowan, no problem.

Have I got that right?

And puh-lease. Let's not even get into pretending Cowan is worth anywhere near as much as Snuggs or Dvorsky. It's beneath us.
5 mars à 11 h 4
Leafs going to Leafs
Heh. Does it? So anyone who gets to the NHL first, even though they were drafted earlier, is automatically worth more than a younger player who has not reached the NHL yet? Interesting.... so I guess Tyler Tucker is obviously worth more than Nikishin? And Bolduc is worth more than Celebrini. And the Blues could trade Kessel for Cowan, no problem.

Have I got that right?

And puh-lease. Let's not even get into pretending Cowan is worth anywhere near as much as Snuggs or Dvorsky. It's beneath us.

It was just a guess... And it's also bc Knies is in the top 6 on a contender... whereas Tucker and Bolduc aren't close to a mid team...

Your right, Cowan is much more valuable than both of them... Thanks for the much needed non argument
5 mars à 11 h 5
mokumboi
It was just a guess... And it's also bc Knies is in the top 6 on a contender... whereas Tucker and Bolduc aren't close to a mid team...

Your right, Cowan is much more valuable than both of them... Thanks for the much needed non argument

Yeeeah. Just pretend. That's how you cope with being a Leafs fan. tears of joy
5 mars à 11 h 11
Leafs going to Leafs
Yeeeah. Just pretend. That's how you cope with being a Leafs fan. tears of joy

You show me stats that prove either of your players are on the same level as Cowan... Mine is 83 points in 45 games while being excellent defensively...
5 mars à 11 h 16
mokumboi
You show me stats that prove either of your players are on the same level as Cowan... Mine is 83 points in 45 games while being excellent defensively...

Do you honestly think junior stats are the deciding factor? Really??? How many OHL wonderkid prospects have you guys pumped up as if they were monster stars, and they ended up doing absolutely nothing? It's like a yearly tradition.

Find me ONE person of any kind (fan/pundit/whatever) who imagines Cowan even sniffs either of those two prospects. Even the most cope-ful Leafs fan would not propose that glaringly obvious fantasy.
5 mars à 11 h 25
Leafs going to Leafs
Do you honestly think junior stats are the deciding factor? Really??? How many OHL wonderkid prospects have you guys pumped up as if they were monster stars, and they ended up doing absolutely nothing? It's like a yearly tradition.

Find me ONE person of any kind (fan/pundit/whatever) who imagines Cowan even sniffs either of those two prospects. Even the most cope-ful Leafs fan would not propose that glaringly obvious fantasy.

Refusal to bring up stats I see? Because Snugs' stats dropped significantly and Dvo's stats aren't as good as Cowan's...
5 mars à 12 h 42
mokumboi
Refusal to bring up stats I see? Because Snugs' stats dropped significantly and Dvo's stats aren't as good as Cowan's...

tears of joy

No no, you are so right! OHL stats are the pope's gospel! He's obviously the next Jeremy Bracco!!!

canada-day-fireworks.jpg
5 mars à 13 h 8
Leafs going to Leafs
tears of joy

No no, you are so right! OHL stats are the pope's gospel! He's obviously the next Jeremy Bracco!!!

canada-day-fireworks.jpg

😂

Because your opinion's more valuable than stats... Makes sense
5 mars à 13 h 13
mokumboi
😂

Because your opinion's more valuable than stats... Makes sense

The notion that Jeremy Bracco was a total faceplant despite Leafs fans and media pimping him as a surefire future all-star for years, even past the date when it was readily apparent he was nothing more than an AHLer qualifies as "my opinion"? On what planet?

Meanwhile, you've provided no pundits ranking Cowan above/near Snuggerud or Dvorsky. Hmm I wonder why. Should be easy enough, right?
5 mars à 13 h 57
Leafs going to Leafs
The notion that Jeremy Bracco was a total faceplant despite Leafs fans and media pimping him as a surefire future all-star for years, even past the date when it was readily apparent he was nothing more than an AHLer qualifies as "my opinion"? On what planet?

Meanwhile, you've provided no pundits ranking Cowan above/near Snuggerud or Dvorsky. Hmm I wonder why. Should be easy enough, right?

Should be easy enough to show stats that proves Cowan is worse than Snugs and Dvo... Right? You've still not brought up anything to support either
5 mars à 14 h 5
mokumboi
Should be easy enough to show stats that proves Cowan is worse than Snugs and Dvo... Right? You've still not brought up anything to support either

Dude. There's no way anyone could be this dense.
6 mars à 8 h 27
Leafs going to Leafs
Dude. There's no way anyone could be this dense.

You have yet to bring up any stat disregarding my claim...

I do find it interesting that when Knies a Cooley left, his production dropped a fair bit...
6 mars à 23 h 58
mokumboi
You have yet to bring up any stat disregarding my claim...

I do find it interesting that when Knies a Cooley left, his production dropped a fair bit...

(sigh)

How many times do I need to point out that OHL stats are far from a perfect indicator? And why do I need to point that out? We all know this.

You found it interesting when a player scores fewer points when two of the best players in the league depart and are replaced by vastly inferior players? That phenomenon really makes ya think, huh?

Meanwhile, Snuggerud is still also scoring goals at a higher rate (which you conveniently forgot to mention), with far less help on a crazy depleted team that also lost its top two Dmen. And starred at the WJC for the champs despite having the flu.
7 mars à 9 h 6
Leafs going to Leafs
(sigh)

How many times do I need to point out that OHL stats are far from a perfect indicator? And why do I need to point that out? We all know this.

You found it interesting when a player scores fewer points when two of the best players in the league depart and are replaced by vastly inferior players? That phenomenon really makes ya think, huh?

Meanwhile, Snuggerud is still also scoring goals at a higher rate (which you conveniently forgot to mention), with far less help on a crazy depleted team that also lost its top two Dmen. And starred at the WJC for the champs despite having the flu.

We also all know a 30 game point streak in whatever league you're in is very impressive... And if OHL points are so easy, why isn't Dvo crushing it?

I find it interesting bc now, Snugs is the guy that gets all the offensive touches all the time (explaining the goal total), and he production dipped despite that...
7 mars à 9 h 29
mokumboi
We also all know a 30 game point streak in whatever league you're in is very impressive... And if OHL points are so easy, why isn't Dvo crushing it?

I find it interesting bc now, Snugs is the guy that gets all the offensive touches all the time (explaining the goal total), and he production dipped despite that...

1 - I'm sorry, why is Dvorsky not what? Are you referring to the guy who's 8th in the OHL in PPG this season, immediately upon arriving in North America? Huh?

Dude. Being an OHL top scorer and being a great pro prospect are NOT the same thing. Remember Bracco? Brandon Convery? Stuart Percy? How about Jeff Ware. All OHL wizards. And that's just you guys. There's 31 other teams. Ohhhhh man, the Blues list is worse than yours, maybe twice as bad.

OHL standout and NHL top prospect are not inherently the same thing. It's insane I have to point this out.

2 - Muh huh. You should just try watching him play instead of manufacturing whatever point you imagine that is. So much easier fuiyoh!
7 mars à 9 h 37
Leafs going to Leafs
1 - I'm sorry, why is Dvorsky not what? Are you referring to the guy who's 8th in the OHL in PPG this season, immediately upon arriving in North America? Huh?

Dude. Being an OHL top scorer and being a great pro prospect are NOT the same thing. Remember Bracco? Brandon Convery? Stuart Percy? How about Jeff Ware. All OHL wizards. And that's just you guys. There's 31 other teams. Ohhhhh man, the Blues list is worse than yours, maybe twice as bad.

OHL standout and NHL top prospect are not inherently the same thing. It's insane I have to point this out.

2 - Muh huh. You should just try watching him play instead of manufacturing whatever point you imagine that is. So much easier fuiyoh!

1. (Behind Easton Cowan by almost 20 points)...

And their all prospects... For all we knew, Bedard could have busted, remember Nail Yakapov? That's what a prospect is... Jake Virtanen? It's insane how you one guy is objectively better than the other right now and you're excuse is "That means nothing"

2. Again, Knies and Cooley leave meaning who should take their place with the set plays? Snuggerud! And yet his production dropped... Either he lost his job to another player or he's not preforming as well when he's the guy and not number 3
7 mars à 10 h 18
mokumboi
1. (Behind Easton Cowan by almost 20 points)...

And their all prospects... For all we knew, Bedard could have busted, remember Nail Yakapov? That's what a prospect is... Jake Virtanen? It's insane how you one guy is objectively better than the other right now and you're excuse is "That means nothing"

2. Again, Knies and Cooley leave meaning who should take their place with the set plays? Snuggerud! And yet his production dropped... Either he lost his job to another player or he's not preforming as well when he's the guy and not number 3

1- Oh dear. So much to unpack here. For starters, cherry picking stats is not objective. Dvorsky is further ahead of Cowan in goals per game than Cowan is ahead in PPG. Does that automatically, inherently make Dvorsky a better pro prospect? No, it does not. What makes him a better pro prospect is things like superior size/strength, superior shot, superior 200 ft play, superior puck skills.

And sorry, saying for we knew Bedard could bust in the same sentence as Jake Virtanen demonstrates exactly how you are still not getting this, probably on purpose. Nobody with a clue thinks Cowan is a better NHL prospect that Snuggerud or Dvorsky. Usually he is rated waaaaaay lower - like top line vs 3rd line. Sometimes THW will have a laugh and put him in the 40s, which is the usual Toronto "media" pandering.

But hey, you can make a beeline for disappointment if you like. Don;t let me stand in your way.

2 - Set plays? Do you think this is soccer? I have no idea what you're getting at. He has vastly inferior linemates this season, and the team overall is nowhere near as good. His goals are actually up, his assists and on-ice defensive numbers are down. That totally tracks for me, not sure what your point is here. Also, you keep ignoring that college and the OHL are not the only junior hockey competitions out there. Would you care to share WJC stats, which is easily more indicative of success than major junior stats,presumably because it's the top collection of their age peers? No? Don't wanna? Imagine that.

Enjoy your cherries, sir.
7 mars à 10 h 46
Leafs going to Leafs
1- Oh dear. So much to unpack here. For starters, cherry picking stats is not objective. Dvorsky is further ahead of Cowan in goals per game than Cowan is ahead in PPG. Does that automatically, inherently make Dvorsky a better pro prospect? No, it does not. What makes him a better pro prospect is things like superior size/strength, superior shot, superior 200 ft play, superior puck skills.

And sorry, saying for we knew Bedard could bust in the same sentence as Jake Virtanen demonstrates exactly how you are still not getting this, probably on purpose. Nobody with a clue thinks Cowan is a better NHL prospect that Snuggerud or Dvorsky. Usually he is rated waaaaaay lower - like top line vs 3rd line. Sometimes THW will have a laugh and put him in the 40s, which is the usual Toronto "media" pandering.

But hey, you can make a beeline for disappointment if you like. Don;t let me stand in your way.

2 - Set plays? Do you think this is soccer? I have no idea what you're getting at. He has vastly inferior linemates this season, and the team overall is nowhere near as good. His goals are actually up, his assists and on-ice defensive numbers are down. That totally tracks for me, not sure what your point is here. Also, you keep ignoring that college and the OHL are not the only junior hockey competitions out there. Would you care to share WJC stats, which is easily more indicative of success than major junior stats,presumably because it's the top collection of their age peers? No? Don't wanna? Imagine that.

Enjoy your cherries, sir.

1 - Points is not a cherry picked stat... A cherry picked stat is saying Cowan's on pace to break the all time OHL short handed goal record (set by John Tavares, wonder how his career's gone?)... Cowan's also faster, way better 200 foot game and better puck skills all in a better conference... That's what's allowed him to outperform Dvorsky... The 30 game point streak is a bonus (tied Jordan Kyrou's point streak, how's his career BTW?)...

And Bedard could have... The draft is a gamble and like all these highly touted prospect that don't pan out, it's a luck of the draw on players... It's always been

2 - I don't think you thought it through... Set plays are in what's called a system... A system is used by a coach to get his players to play together... With a bunch of set plays intertwined with Forechecks and DZone coverage... Usually, set plays are designed to get the best player the most time... A set play could include having multiple different zone entries, cycling over the top (Like if you watch most Leafs and Avs and other team's games, usually their franchise player has the puck a the point via drops and the other 2 forwards knowing where the reads for that player will be...

In Cowan's first WJC, he got 2 points in 5 games... Where he was mostly on PK 1 and the 3rd line... Dvorsky and Snuggerud played on the 1rst line with PP1 time and got 8 points in 7 games (Where 5 of his points came against the highly touted Switzerland team and another was an assist on an empty netter) and 6 points in 5 games (With 4 of his points coming against the beast known as Norway)... Real tough competition to prove how good these 2 are... Especially with all that PP1 and line 1 time...

Wasn't this also Snugs' last year at the WJC?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage