SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Leafs Build for the Future

Créé par: JLockwood
Publié: 15 févr. à 10 h 21
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 63/192 (33%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Danforth, JustinLNHMineures-319 922 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Jiricek, DavidExempté du ballottageBlue Jackets de ColumbusMineures-0 $011---36189--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bobylev, VladimirMaple Leafs de TorontoListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Liljegren, TimothyMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-459 375 $011---34279--
Minten, FraserExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoJunior-0 $001---4000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 052 505 $2344623612
Variation-139 453 $002100
Final3 913 052 $ (↓)234464 (↑)4 (↑)6121-10

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Neighbours, JakeExempté du ballottageBlues de St-LouisLNH-274 258 $011---5218523--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Timmins, ConorMaple Leafs de TorontoIR-360 938 $011---16156--
Abruzzese, NickExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Steeves, AlexExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---1000--
Niemelä, TopiExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial267 614 $2347683811
Variation-86 680 $-133020
Final180 934 $ (↓)22 (↓)50 (↑)71 (↑)310 (↑)11-170-17

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Steeves, AlexRappel d'urgenceMineures-834 167 $-1-----------
Bobylev, VladimirMaple Leafs de TorontoListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Liljegren, TimothyMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 400 000 $011---34279--
Timmins, ConorMaple Leafs de TorontoIR-1 100 000 $011---16156--
Abruzzese, NickExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Steeves, AlexExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---1000--
Niemelä, TopiExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Minten, FraserExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoJunior-0 $001---4000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
Neighbours, JakeExempté du ballottageBlues de St-LouisLNH-835 833 $011---5218523--
Jiricek, DavidExempté du ballottageBlue Jackets de ColumbusMineures-0 $011---36189--
Initial1 224 166 $2447622315
Variation2 498 334 $-1-3-5-1-20
Final3 722 500 $ (↑)23 (↓)44 (↓)57 (↓)1 (↓)1 (↓)1516117
15 févr. à 10 h 35
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 22
I love this version of the NHL where the Leafs can trade a bunch of stuff for other teams borderline foundational pieces.

The level of assets isn't that far off, but why would the Blues trade their 21 year old 20 goal scorer for an unproven Niemela and a bunch of junk?
That's probably not totally insane for Jiricek, but I doubt they're trading him for quantity rather than quality.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 13 h 50
Goggles86
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Quoting: McJoe7
I love this version of the NHL where the Leafs can trade a bunch of stuff for other teams borderline foundational pieces.

The level of assets isn't that far off, but why would the Blues trade their 21 year old 20 goal scorer for an unproven Niemela and a bunch of junk?
That's probably not totally insane for Jiricek, but I doubt they're trading him for quantity rather than quality.

Just say you dont know who any of these guys are and leave it at that. You look more reasonable telling the truth lol Niemela is probably the 4th, maybe 5th most valuable piece here. But he was the one you focused on? lol
15 févr. à 14 h 11
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,410
Quoting: svfsdv
Just say you dont know who any of these guys are and leave it at that. You look more reasonable telling the truth lol Niemela is probably the 4th, maybe 5th most valuable piece here. But he was the one you focused on? lol

Hold up... you think Niemela is the 4th-5th most valuable piece going to the Blues in that trash offer for Neighbours? Huh? There is exactly nothing interesting for the Blues in that offer. Obviously.
JoeROFLCOPTER a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 14 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 15
I don't much much about the other prospects involved but why are the Jackets trading Jiricek here?.....The return isn't too bad but the jackets need a top pairing RD and they don't come around often unless you draft high or get lucky. So I just can't see them trading Jiricek for an aging D, late 1st, and C prospect (although Minten is intriguing).
PantsOffnJacket a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 14 h 45
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,437

Niemela is the only asset in the Blues trade that isn't a fringe NHLer or a 3rd round pick, and that's just because he hasn't gotten any NHL time yet. I find it hard to believe he wont be the same.
15 févr. à 15 h 35
Goggles86
Quoting: mokumboi
Hold up... you think Niemela is the 4th-5th most valuable piece going to the Blues in that trash offer for Neighbours? Huh? There is exactly nothing interesting for the Blues in that offer. Obviously.

Steeves is a better prospect than Niemela is. Im not commenting on the trade itself or its validity. Im simply pointing out that the focus of the commenter was in the wrong place.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 15 h 36
Goggles86
Quoting: AC14
Niemela is the only asset in the Blues trade that isn't a fringe NHLer or a 3rd round pick, and that's just because he hasn't gotten any NHL time yet. I find it hard to believe he wont be the same.

Steeves is a better prospect than Niemela is.
15 févr. à 15 h 38
Goggles86
Quoting: Chip_Mulligans
I don't much much about the other prospects involved but why are the Jackets trading Jiricek here?.....The return isn't too bad but the jackets need a top pairing RD and they don't come around often unless you draft high or get lucky. So I just can't see them trading Jiricek for an aging D, late 1st, and C prospect (although Minten is intriguing).

And I didnt comment on the validity of the trade or its likeliness. I simply said, of all the items leaving TO in the deal, Niemela would not be the one I would point out as the highlight asset.
15 févr. à 15 h 44
mokumboi
Steeves is a better prospect than Niemela is. Im not commenting on the trade itself or its validity. Im simply pointing out that the focus of the commenter was in the wrong place.

Fascinating. I would definitely agree with most prospect pundits that Niemela is easily the most valuable piece in that offer. Why don't you rate him?
15 févr. à 15 h 51
Goggles86
Quoting: mokumboi
Fascinating. I would definitely agree with most prospect pundits that Niemela is easily the most valuable piece in that offer. Why don't you rate him?

Minten is #1. And I would imagine anywhere you look at prospect rankings, he and cowan would be 1 and 2 for the Leafs.
Liljegren would be #2
Steeves and the first round pick would be about the same
Niemela would be very similar. Just under the value of a first round pick.
Steeves, the first and Niemela you could argue all have close to the same value. Depending on who you ask. Steeves has successfully played NHL hockey. Thats the tie breaker for me. Niemela hasn't.
15 févr. à 16 h 15
mokumboi
Minten is #1. And I would imagine anywhere you look at prospect rankings, he and cowan would be 1 and 2 for the Leafs.
Liljegren would be #2
Steeves, the first and Niemela you could argue all have close to the same value. Depending on who you ask. Steeves has successfully played NHL hockey. Thats the tie breaker for me. Niemela hasn't.

Okay, I was only referring to the five pieces the Blues would receive for Neighbours. Could not care less about What Columbus gets. As for Steeves, he's 24 (Niemela is about to turn 22) with 58 whole minutes of NHL hockey that wasn't all that good. Not sure I'd pop that on the ol' CV. Also, are we absolutely sure Lily has more value than Niemela? He's not a prospect anymore, he's just a struggling 3rd pair Dman now.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. We obviously had our wires crossed a little.
15 févr. à 17 h 4
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,437
Liljegren would be #2

I dont think Liljegren can count as a prospect anymore. And frankly, i'm not sure the Leafs have a prospect any team in the league would trade a 1st for.
15 févr. à 17 h 40
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 15
And I didnt comment on the validity of the trade or its likeliness. I simply said, of all the items leaving TO in the deal, Niemela would not be the one I would point out as the highlight asset.

I wasn't referring to your comment or take, simply looking at the trade and giving my comments from a Jackets perspective.
16 févr. à 11 h 55
Goggles86
Quoting: AC14
I dont think Liljegren can count as a prospect anymore. And frankly, i'm not sure the Leafs have a prospect any team in the league would trade a 1st for.

I didnt say he was a prospect. I ranked the value of the assets as I asked to.
21 févr. à 13 h 9
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 22

He's easily the best asset you gave the Blues for their young winger. I do know all of those players. Nobody wants Timmins. We don't even use Timmins. Steeves and Abbruzese are throw ins. Neither guy makes the Blues roster right now anyway, again, they aren't on our roster. Niemela I love. He's a right shot, he's smart, he's a good skater, he's undersized but I think he has a real chance to be a really good 2nd pair dman who can help on the PP and second half of your PK. He's not worth Jake Neighbours who has 19 goals as a 21 year old. This trade is enough if Neighbours demanded to be traded right now and would only accept a trade to the Leafs or he would release scandalous photos of the Blues team president, otherwise, its not close.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage