Forums/Armchair-GM

Daily Faceoff 10 Prospects that could be on the move

Créé par: NHLfan10506
Équipe: 2023-24 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 4 févr. 2024
Publié: 4 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/news/2024-nhl-trade-deadline-10-prospects-who-could-be-on-the-move
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1083 500 000 $8 990 833 $0 $3 675 000 $74 509 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance1 550 000 $$2M)
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
831 667 $831 667 $
C
RFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
NJD - Casey, Seamus
950 000 $950 000 $
Logo de Predators de Nashville
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
CAR - Morrow, Scott
950 000 $950 000 $

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 févr. à 14 h 33
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,242
Agreed on Berggren but he won't be given away.

If Yzerman can't trade for a Hanifin or Chychrun then Bergy stays in Detroit in my opinion.
4 févr. à 14 h 33
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 330
I really don’t see the Oilers moving Broberg anymore. He’s proven alot finally getting ice time now. He’ll be a Top 4 D for long time in the NHL. And he solves a cap crunch for the oilers in the offseason as we can move out Kulak and give him a permanent spot to save 2Mish.
4 févr. à 14 h 36
ht42
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 682
I have a big feeling that Montreal will gonna trade away Harris, Barron and Primeau before the next season.
4 févr. à 14 h 40
Quoting: ht42
I have a big feeling that Montreal will gonna trade away Harris, Barron and Primeau before the next season.

Yeh I’m surprised Harris and Barron aren’t on this list. Time to move on.
4 févr. à 14 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,355
Quoting: ht42

It was about “high-end prospects”…implied that these are the ten best available for trades
SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
4 févr. à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SwarmChair
I really don’t see the Oilers moving Broberg anymore. He’s proven alot finally getting ice time now. He’ll be a Top 4 D for long time in the NHL. And he solves a cap crunch for the oilers in the offseason as we can move out Kulak and give him a permanent spot to save 2Mish.

The author didn’t seem too high on Broberg.

“Drafted eighth overall in 2019, the pick was puzzling at the time, and it hasn’t aged all too well – especially with Trevor Zegras going ninth. He’s a talented two-way defenseman with a big 6-foot-3 frame and an excellent AHLer with Bakersfield. But he hasn’t figured how to stay relevant in the NHL, bouncing between the two leagues over the past three seasons. Defensively, Broberg’s game has seen some improvement over time, but I’m not sure it’s enough to get too excited about. The Oilers are the hottest team in the NHL right now. I don’t see a situation where Broberg becomes a long-term solution on the blueline. He could be a trade chip, allowing Broberg to get a fresh start somewhere else. There’s potential for him to become an everyday NHLer sooner rather than later, but it might not be in Alberta.”

I think he fits the type of dman Devils GM likes. Wouldn’t be surprised if NJD asks about him.
4 févr. à 14 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 120
Agree with the Sapovaliv inclusion. Wouldn't mind if he stuck around but since his strong play at juniors and such competitions I've been thinking he'd be the Dean like chip used this year
NHLfan10506 a aimé ceci.
4 févr. à 14 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 834
Yeh I’m surprised Harris and Barron aren’t on this list. Time to move on.

except NASH all are contenders and these prospects will prolly get dealt for TDL NHL players. price of buying rentals
4 févr. à 14 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Seamus Casey

“In Matt Larkin’s recent piece looking at Juuse Saros’ potential destinations, he mentioned Casey as a potential return. It makes sense: the Devils have some good young defense, and Casey would be perfect for the Preds long term. And they’re not alone: a lot of teams would be interested in a hard-hitting, creative, dynamic two-way threat like Casey. The 20-year-old defenseman is undersized at 5-foot-9, but he has a penchant for putting opponents through the boards. The Devils don’t lack in the offensive defenseman department. Luke Hughes and Simon Nemec are two of the best young blueliners in the game today. Beyond that, though, they lack quality defensive depth. They moved Shakir Mukhamadullin in the Timo Meier trade last year, which could be what keeps the Devils from moving Casey. But it might be worth moving Casey to shore up goaltending if they’re looking to make an immediate push.”

(Keep him!)
Tintin a aimé ceci.
4 févr. à 14 h 52
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,472
Morrow is unlikely to be moved.
4 févr. à 14 h 55
Quoting: NHLfan10506
The author didn’t seem too high on Broberg.

“Drafted eighth overall in 2019, the pick was puzzling at the time, and it hasn’t aged all too well – especially with Trevor Zegras going ninth. He’s a talented two-way defenseman with a big 6-foot-3 frame and an excellent AHLer with Bakersfield. But he hasn’t figured how to stay relevant in the NHL, bouncing between the two leagues over the past three seasons. Defensively, Broberg’s game has seen some improvement over time, but I’m not sure it’s enough to get too excited about. The Oilers are the hottest team in the NHL right now. I don’t see a situation where Broberg becomes a long-term solution on the blueline. He could be a trade chip, allowing Broberg to get a fresh start somewhere else. There’s potential for him to become an everyday NHLer sooner rather than later, but it might not be in Alberta.”

I think he fits the type of dman Devils GM likes. Wouldn’t be surprised if NJD asks about him.

Serravelli and his outfit knows trades. But doesn’t know much about prospects. For scouts that watched his game in the AHL this year (no one at daily faceoff does this), Broberg is a LOCK. I would suggest you read the scouting reports from Bruce Curlock who’s a respected scout, same guy who knew without a doubt that Kesselring a 6th round pick was going to be an NHLer and look at what Kesselring is doing for the Yotes this year. Broberg is rated even higher by him. He’s also right about lots of oilers busts throughout the years as well, he’s not high on every prospect that comes through the Oilers pipeline, but he is high on Broberg, very high.

From NJD I think Toffoli may be the only fit but as a rental.. I’d rather move picks out then a soon to be NHLer that can help the oilers cap crunch in the offseason.
4 févr. à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Serravelli and his outfit knows trades. But doesn’t know much about prospects. For scouts that watched his game in the AHL this year (no one at daily faceoff does this), Broberg is a LOCK. I would suggest you read the scouting reports from Bruce Curlock who’s a respected scout, same guy who knew without a doubt that Kesselring a 6th round pick was going to be an NHLer and look at what Kesselring is doing for the Yotes this year. Broberg is rated even higher by him. He’s also right about lots of oilers busts throughout the years as well, he’s not high on every prospect that comes through the Oilers pipeline.

I have read a bunch on Broberg over last few weeks…don’t have to sell me any on him. I’m sold. And I think he sounds exactly like the type of dman our GM talks about. “Long, mobile, decisive with puck”. He made a similar move for Siegenthaler a couple of years ago when he was out of top-6 in Washington. Within a year, he was on our top-pair.

Our blueline has been our weakness this year (goaltending has been bad too…but biggest difference between this year and last has been puck control out of d-zone). In the short term, we need bodies…but in long term, we need upgrade to Bahl, who seems to put every pass in the skates.
SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
4 févr. à 15 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: evelutions2
Morrow is unlikely to be moved.

Has there been anything new on him signing?
4 févr. à 15 h 9
I have read a bunch on Broberg over last few weeks…don’t have to sell me any on him. I’m sold. And I think he sounds exactly like the type of dman our GM talks about. “Long, mobile, decisive with puck”. He made a similar move for Siegenthaler a couple of years ago when he was out of top-6 in Washington. Within a year, he was on our top-pair.

Our blueline has been our weakness this year (goaltending has been bad too…but biggest difference between this year and last has been puck control out of d-zone). In the short term, we need bodies…but in long term, we need upgrade to Bahl, who seems to put every pass in the skates.

Yeh what Broberg brings is very typical of what you’d want for the NHL these days. That combination of range and skating is what elite defenders bring these days. It used to be big, huge guys that can mangle backs with cross checks and break cycles with pure strength but that time is passing. Take a look at Parayko in the blues, he’s a giant but his slow boots and slow hands have made him near useless in the D-zone and he’s now in cap dump territory. Ditto with guys like Myers. And there’s lots of other examples around the league. It’s also big reason why Oilers are looking to move on from Ceci, he doesn’t skate well enough and doesn’t use any of his range effectively.

Hard for any goalie to succeed if defence isn’t shored up though. It’s always tough to know which to fix first though. A bit of a “which came first, the chicken or the egg” type situation.
4 févr. à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Yeh what Broberg brings is very typical of what you’d want for the NHL these days. That combination of range and skating is what elite defenders bring these days. It used to be big, huge guys that can mangle backs with cross checks and break cycles with pure strength but that time is passing. Take a look at Parayko in the blues, he’s a giant but his slow boots and slow hands have made him near useless in the D-zone and he’s now in cap dump territory. Ditto with guys like Myers. And there’s lots of other examples around the league. It’s also big reason why Oilers are looking to move on from Ceci, he doesn’t skate well enough and doesn’t use any of his range effectively.

Hard for any goalie to succeed if defence isn’t shored up though. It’s always tough to know which to fix first though. A bit of a “which came first, the chicken or the egg” type situation.

(Definitely the egg)

I have suggested Toffoli for Broberg on here before and I think that would be the only path. Not sure anyone else fits.
4 févr. à 15 h 13
(Definitely the egg)

I have suggested Toffoli for Broberg on here before and I think that would be the only path. Not sure anyone else fits.

It’s an interesting trade. Personally I wouldn’t do it and just send picks. But if the Oilers strike out on Tarasenko maybe they consider a panic move to get Toffoli.

In the devils case, maybe it is the egg (if you mean goalie), but I know for the Oilers that Skinner was a stud and he was being let down by a shoddy defensive system that got Woodcroft fired.
4 févr. à 15 h 18
Démarrer sujet
It’s an interesting trade. Personally I wouldn’t do it and just send picks. But if the Oilers strike out on Tarasenko maybe they consider a panic move to get Toffoli.

In the devils case, maybe it is the egg (if you mean goalie), but I know for the Oilers that Skinner was a stud and he was being let down by a shoddy defensive system that got Woodcroft fired.

For NJD … I think it’s much more the defense. And goaltending has been a symptom of poor puck control. Some other Devils fans will say opposite.

To me, a sign of bad goaltending is usually lots of soft goals. A sign of bad defending is lots of high-danger chances against.
4 févr. à 15 h 37
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,959
Quoting: SharkTank
Agreed on Berggren but he won't be given away.

If Yzerman can't trade for a Hanifin or Chychrun then Bergy stays in Detroit in my opinion.

Max I could see for the Sens is their 2024 2nd which will be top 40. Can’t see Berggren being the centrepiece to a Chychrun trade
4 févr. à 15 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: csick
Max I could see for the Sens is their 2024 2nd which will be top 40. Can’t see Berggren being the centrepiece to a Chychrun trade

If one follows “top-six by year-six” rule…it is year six
4 févr. à 15 h 51
Dekesaladekes
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,058
Can’t see the bruins moving Beecher, he’s big/ fast/ strong, great on the draws for a younger guy. He’s an ideal 4C.

I don’t think him being sent down was based on skill I think it was to do with cap. Ever since he has left we have been missing his defensive presence/ FO win%/ and the amount of relief he gave to coyle on having to take majority of defensive zone draws
4 févr. à 15 h 56
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,959
If one follows “top-six by year-six” rule…it is year six

Ahaha

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option