Logo de NSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $72 985 237 $0 $3 882 500 $10 514 763 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
DD
UFA - 3
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 1
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 janv. à 20 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 956
Why would Nash sell low on Saros?
10 janv. à 20 h 49
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,144
Quoting: Victor24

They desperately want to help the Sabres succeed. Really nice folks
10 janv. à 20 h 54
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 447
Quoting: Stadel
They desperately want to help the Sabres succeed. Really nice folks

Southern hospitality only goes so far. NSH declines that. If Saros is leaving NSH its going to have to be a bigger return than that. Imo, it starts with Savoie.
Stadel et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
10 janv. à 20 h 56
Quoting: AEcho
Southern hospitality only goes so far. NSH declines that. If Saros is leaving NSH its going to have to be a bigger return than that. Imo, it starts with Savoie.

Aren’t they close to or in a playoff spot? Imo wouldn’t trade one of the 5 goalies in the league who isn’t a total wild card in terms of success. At least not until you’re sure askarov is the real deal.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
10 janv. à 21 h 10
Aren’t they close to or in a playoff spot? Imo wouldn’t trade one of the 5 goalies in the league who isn’t a total wild card in terms of success. At least not until you’re sure askarov is the real deal.

I'm not saying that Saros will be traded, especially with that in mind. NSH is in a wildcard spot right now, but they are the epitome of a gatekeeper team, at least in my mind. While they might make the playoffs I don't know how competitive they will actually be. That said, if a good enough deal comes around where a team is asking for Saros and are willing to give Trotz what he wants I won't be opposed.

Askarov is already showing that he is likely the real deal based on his numbers in the AHL and the few games he has played at the NHL level. Ideally Askarov gets another year or two to develop, but he looks like he will ready very soon
10 janv. à 21 h 20
I'm not saying that Saros will be traded, especially with that in mind. NSH is in a wildcard spot right now, but they are the epitome of a gatekeeper team, at least in my mind. While they might make the playoffs I don't know how competitive they will actually be. That said, if a good enough deal comes around where a team is asking for Saros and are willing to give Trotz what he wants I won't be opposed.

Askarov is already showing that he is likely the real deal based on his numbers in the AHL and the few games he has played at the NHL level. Ideally Askarov gets another year or two to develop, but he looks like he will ready very soon

I don’t think the Sabres are in a position to make that kind of offer. Not from an asset perspective, but they’re at least 2 years away. Not sure he fits the timeline.
10 janv. à 21 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 676
Quoting: Victor24

Because I want them to. That's why.
gretzkyghosts et Victor24 a aimé ceci.
10 janv. à 21 h 49
Démarrer sujet

Askarov is a big reason that the Preds might trade Saros.

They're also in a wild card spot, but it seems tenuous right now as they're 4-5-1 in their last 10 and have the surging Kraken right behind.

In addition, Saros is having the worst season of his career with a 3.09 GAA and a .899 sv%. They could wait until they fall out of the playoff picture and make an off season move (which is likely) or they can move him by the deadline.

I purposely presented a low-ball offer but think if it would happen by the end of the season, that 1st rounder would be a piece and I wouldn't be opposed to offering a much better prospect to pull the proposed trade out of the low-ball area.
10 janv. à 21 h 51
Démarrer sujet
I don’t think the Sabres are in a position to make that kind of offer. Not from an asset perspective, but they’re at least 2 years away. Not sure he fits the timeline.

The Sabres are in a position to offer up a high pick and a forward prospect for Saros. I'm for it so that they can reset the goaltending situation which KAGM has completely whiffed on the last two seasons.
10 janv. à 21 h 53
Quoting: Boos
The Sabres are in a position to offer up a high pick and a forward prospect for Saros. I'm for it so that they can reset the goaltending situation which KAGM has completely whiffed on the last two seasons.

Yeah i dont disagree that they have the assets, but its not a good timeline fit with him being close to free agency. I do agree in general that they whiffed the goaltending and should upgrade there.
10 janv. à 22 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Yeah i dont disagree that they have the assets, but its not a good timeline fit with him being close to free agency. I do agree in general that they whiffed the goaltending and should upgrade there.

My thinking is that you reset the goaltending situation with a year-plus of Levi in Rochester while having a proven goalie in net. Goaltending is slightly better than last season, but that isn't saying much, and I really don't think UPL is the answer for Buffalo (although I will say that he'd probably do very well on a team like Boston, where Ullmark thrived.)

Meh. Ain't got a chance in hell of happening anyway so...

*shrugs*
10 janv. à 22 h 11
My thinking is that you reset the goaltending situation with a year-plus of Levi in Rochester while having a proven goalie in net. Goaltending is slightly better than last season, but that isn't saying much, and I really don't think UPL is the answer for Buffalo (although I will say that he'd probably do very well on a team like Boston, where Ullmark thrived.)

Meh. Ain't got a chance in hell of happening anyway so...

*shrugs*

Yeah I feel you man. It's so much harder knowing these guys aren't going to do anything meaningful.
10 janv. à 22 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,791

My thinking is that you reset the goaltending situation with a year-plus of Levi in Rochester while having a proven goalie in net. Goaltending is slightly better than last season, but that isn't saying much, and I really don't think UPL is the answer for Buffalo

Both of you make reasonable points

1- Saros isn’t getting traded this year, NSH is making a playoff run- so it would have to be in the offseason

2- that would mean Saros would probably be a rental with us though, since it would be the last year of his deal & we shouldn’t look at giving him a long term extension starting at age 30

3- so if we are gonna go after a legit starter who only has a year left on his contract, then we either have to go younger so we can potentially sign him long term, or older so that he won’t demand a long term deal

4- for me, that narrows our 2 best trade targets down to :
-Carter Hart: who is an RFA after this season & will start his next contract having just turned 26yrs old
-Ullmark: who has 1 year left on his deal after this, and will be 33 to start his next deal- so I’d assume he won’t demand too long of a contract on his next deal (2yr extension? Maybe 3yrs?)

I like Levi & actually UPL as well….
but i don’t think either are capable yet to give us wheat we need in net- so give them more time & bring in someone who can do it NOW

Just gotta bring in the right guy
10 janv. à 22 h 28

That makes sense. It looks like NSH and BUF are on similar timelines, because NSH is on a timeline where they need at least another 2 years before they can consider really trying to compete. Saros is a bit of a luxury considering Askarov is right around the corner.

The way I see it is if BUF wanted to try a high risk, high-reward push, they could get Saros and patch up the biggest hole right now for a limited time, because Saros will get a similar deal to Sorokin once his contract is up.
10 janv. à 22 h 38
Askarov is a big reason that the Preds might trade Saros.

They're also in a wild card spot, but it seems tenuous right now as they're 4-5-1 in their last 10 and have the surging Kraken right behind.

In addition, Saros is having the worst season of his career with a 3.09 GAA and a .899 sv%. They could wait until they fall out of the playoff picture and make an off season move (which is likely) or they can move him by the deadline.

I purposely presented a low-ball offer but think if it would happen by the end of the season, that 1st rounder would be a piece and I wouldn't be opposed to offering a much better prospect to pull the proposed trade out of the low-ball area.

The issue with Saros right now is less to do with Saros and more to do with NSH's defense leaving him out to dry all the time. The defense plays better in front of Lankinen because it isn't Saros in net. Last night against ANA is a perfect example of that. It's been hard to blame Saros entirely when the defense is lowsy.

The thing with a current low-ball offer like this is that currently it would take both the prospect and the pick in order to get Saros, assuming the pick isn't top 10. But given where BUF is right now, that leaves too much variance for me to agree to anything. If the deal was Savoie + a 1st that is top 10 protected, I'd likely do that at the deadline, depending on where NSH is in the standings.
11 janv. à 7 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 11 janv. à 9 h 35
The issue with Saros right now is less to do with Saros and more to do with NSH's defense leaving him out to dry all the time. The defense plays better in front of Lankinen because it isn't Saros in net. Last night against ANA is a perfect example of that. It's been hard to blame Saros entirely when the defense is lowsy.

The thing with a current low-ball offer like this is that currently it would take both the prospect and the pick in order to get Saros, assuming the pick isn't top 10. But given where BUF is right now, that leaves too much variance for me to agree to anything. If the deal was Savoie + a 1st that is top 10 protected, I'd likely do that at the deadline, depending on where NSH is in the standings.

Thx for the insight. I thought the bolded might be the case but wasn't sure. That really changes the dynamic here because it would be the same thing in Buffalo. The Sabres leave their goalies hung out to dry on a nightly basis resulting in a 3.01 GAA and .899 sv% from UPL, which is nearly identical to Saros' 3.01/.901 stat-line. That said, I still like the idea of Buffalo resetting their goaltending situation and of the goalies who might (operative word) be available at some point, Saros would be at the top of my list to help them do that.

If the Sabres are within reasonable striking distance of playoff spot (say five or six points with three or four teams to jump) and their offense is clicking at a rate similar to last season, I'd seriously consider the trade as laid out substituting Savoie for Krebs.
11 janv. à 8 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AntiAnalytics
Both of you make reasonable points

1- Saros isn’t getting traded this year, NSH is making a playoff run- so it would have to be in the offseason

2- that would mean Saros would probably be a rental with us though, since it would be the last year of his deal & we shouldn’t look at giving him a long term extension starting at age 30

3- so if we are gonna go after a legit starter who only has a year left on his contract, then we either have to go younger so we can potentially sign him long term, or older so that he won’t demand a long term deal

4- for me, that narrows our 2 best trade targets down to :
-Carter Hart: who is an RFA after this season & will start his next contract having just turned 26yrs old
-Ullmark: who has 1 year left on his deal after this, and will be 33 to start his next deal- so I’d assume he won’t demand too long of a contract on his next deal (2yr extension? Maybe 3yrs?)

I like Levi & actually UPL as well….
but i don’t think either are capable yet to give us wheat we need in net- so give them more time & bring in someone who can do it NOW

Just gotta bring in the right guy

I like your thinking. Not really sold on Hart because I haven't really watched much of them and because Torts is not a fan of leaving his goalies hung out to dry. As for Ullmark, he made a huge jump going to a stable Bruins team where he could fit right into a structured defensive system and succeed.

You're right, gotta bring in the right guy. Not sure who that might be but something really needs to be done in goal and if it takes a first rounder and a prospect to land that guy, by all means they should do it...yesterday.
11 janv. à 16 h 57
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,791
I like your thinking. Not really sold on Hart because I haven't really watched much of them and because Torts is not a fan of leaving his goalies hung out to dry. As for Ullmark, he made a huge jump going to a stable Bruins team where he could fit right into a structured defensive system and succeed.

You're right, gotta bring in the right guy. Not sure who that might be but something really needs to be done in goal and if it takes a first rounder and a prospect to land that guy, by all means they should do it...yesterday.

Idk that I’m “sold” on Hart either, but we don’t have many options that make sense as a good “fit”
I think he’s good enough, and he’ll only be a 26yr old RFA after this season- so even if we have to sign him long term, his age still fits . And he’s even young enough to sign to a bridge deal of 2-3yrs & the re-evaluate

Ullmark would be my top choice, but who knows if Boston would actually trade him to us. Maybe our struggles this year help in that they don’t see us as a “threat” yet

I think we’re close though
Talent is pretty much here. Just a couple tweaks away from starting to scare teams.
When all these kids grow up, this team is gonna be a nightmare for the rest of the league
11 janv. à 17 h 39
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 772
How is this buying low?

Please name me a goalie that has EVER received anything close to that return?
Boos et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
11 janv. à 18 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 11 janv. à 19 h 37
Quoting: worldwidesensei
How is this buying low?

Please name me a goalie that has EVER received anything close to that return?

Point taken

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage