Logo de NSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $74 811 070 $0 $5 220 000 $8 688 930 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
DD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
G
RFA - 2
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 8
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 695
Buffalo just needs a whole new everything. New coaching style, a competent GM who will actually attempt to build a team
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,678
Quoting: PhilsWeiner
Buffalo just needs a whole new everything. New coaching style, a competent GM who will actually attempt to build a team

I don't agree with all that.
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 15
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
I don't agree with all that.

Adam’s has done jack all to actually improve the team. Overpaid for Greenway at the TDL, elected to pay the bottom 6 over 7m dollars in salary for it to not perform any better. Overpaid for Clifton and Johnson as fillers in hopes that two bottom pairing defenders would stop the D core from getting caved in on a nightly basis. Decided to run it back with the same horrendous goalie duo - with addition to giving a rookie Levi the starting minutes in the beginning of the season only for him to falter (shocker).

Dudes been a mess.

With Granato, i’m still 50/50
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Adam’s has done jack all to actually improve the team. Overpaid for Greenway at the TDL, elected to pay the bottom 6 over 7m dollars in salary for it to not perform any better. Overpaid for Clifton and Johnson as fillers in hopes that two bottom pairing defenders would stop the D core from getting caved in on a nightly basis. Decided to run it back with the same horrendous goalie duo - with addition to giving a rookie Levi the starting minutes in the beginning of the season only for him to falter (shocker).

Dudes been a mess.

With Granato, i’m still 50/50

I think adams has drafted well, done well to sign his young players and did well in the tear down trades.

I'd like him to make more aggressive moves too, but he's done alot right.
glaive et wojme a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 37
I think adams has drafted well, done well to sign his young players and did well in the tear down trades.

He’s drafted well, which is why he NEEDS to be more aggressive.

Instead of overpaying for scrap filler players in FA, use the absolute boatload of assets you have to actually improve your roster.
A genuine top 4 D
Better depth,
or maybe an actual 1A goalie?
sabres89 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 38
Démarrer sujet

Instead of overpaying for scrap filler players in FA, use the absolute boatload of assets you have to actually improve your roster.
A genuine top 4 D
Better depth,

I just said I'd like him to be more aggressive
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 39

Yeah, I know. I was agreeing.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 45
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,336

A genuine top 4 D
Better depth,

I wonder if he was just constantly getting crap offers- like "oh we couldn't possibly let you have our third pair d for less than benson, kulich, and a protected first". At least that would make sense. Otherwise, all I can say is there's lots of talent, but there's some skill sets that aren't here and aren't coming, so I hope he's looking to make a few hockey trades.
AntiAnalytics a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 46
Quoting: sabres89
I wonder if he was just constantly getting crap offers- like "oh we couldn't possibly let you have our third pair d for less than benson, kulich, and a protected first". At least that would make sense. Otherwise, all I can say is there's lots of talent, but there's some skill sets that aren't here and aren't coming, so I hope he's looking to make a few hockey trades.

Doubt it. Calgary just gave up big Z for pennies. Ken is likely just being greedy with his assets and electing to patch earthquakes with bandages using FA players.
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 28
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,468
I just hope they're not ruining Levi at this point.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 34
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012

I get where you guys are coming from here, but honestly, this isn't the season for the Sabres to get aggressive.

Maybe a Leafs fan, but I looked at this roster is October and had very high hopes..... it is deep, Adams defensive signings was an attempt to address those concerns. Goaltending was a concern, but not a big one.

Fast forward.

The team that scored at will last season suddenly cannot do that. Defensively they have been ok, but I thought they would be better. Goaltending has been pedestrian..... but not to say Ukko hasn't been alright.

I dunno guys. All the tools are there. Sure they regressed, but tomorrow is another day.

Honestly look at this team and ask "what would I do?"

For me, I am not sure. Maybe move Jokiharju to upgrade Power's partner? But Jokiharju has looked good this year..... so maybe he has finally figured it out.

Upgrade someone in the top 9? If so who would really be an upgrade? And are you ready to move on from Quinn, Peterka, Benson, Mittlestadt or Cozens? And if you do this using Kulich, Rousek or Rosen, then are you stunting development?

Could land a ready-to-go #1 goaltender, but are you ready to toss in the towel on Levi?

Only option I see is moving on from Granato. Which just adds to the instability of the front office that has plaqued this team.for a decade.

Never seen such a tough spot in my 30+ years of hockey watching.
AntiAnalytics et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 15 h 21
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,816

A genuine top 4 D
Better depth,

Quoting: sabres89

Quoting: swinny
I get where you guys are coming from here, but honestly, this isn't the season for the Sabres to get aggressive.

Maybe a Leafs fan, but I looked at this roster is October and had very high hopes..... it is deep, Adams defensive signings was an attempt to address those concerns. Goaltending was a concern, but not a big one.

Fast forward.

The team that scored at will last season suddenly cannot do that. Defensively they have been ok, but I thought they would be better. Goaltending has been pedestrian..... but not to say Ukko hasn't been alright.

I dunno guys. All the tools are there. Sure they regressed, but tomorrow is another day.

Honestly look at this team and ask "what would I do?"

For me, I am not sure. Maybe move Jokiharju to upgrade Power's partner? But Jokiharju has looked good this year..... so maybe he has finally figured it out.

Upgrade someone in the top 9? If so who would really be an upgrade? And are you ready to move on from Quinn, Peterka, Benson, Mittlestadt or Cozens? And if you do this using Kulich, Rousek or Rosen, then are you stunting development?

Could land a ready-to-go #1 goaltender, but are you ready to toss in the towel on Levi?

Only option I see is moving on from Granato. Which just adds to the instability of the front office that has plaqued this team.for a decade.

Never seen such a tough spot in my 30+ years of hockey watching.

Sabres don’t need to “rush” this rebuild either
We could’ve gotten a goalie in the offseason, but Gibson wouldn’t waive & we didn’t wanna overpay for Hart
I’m fine with that

Adams doesn’t need to overpay to fill our holes
As much as the fans are outta patience, our team is extremely young & we have a long time with this core
Need to make the RIGHT trade(s), and just just ANY move to make the fans happy
29 déc. 2023 à 15 h 23
Quoting: AntiAnalytics
Sabres don’t need to “rush” this rebuild either
We could’ve gotten a goalie in the offseason, but Gibson wouldn’t waive & we didn’t wanna overpay for Hart
I’m fine with that

Adams doesn’t need to overpay to fill our holes
As much as the fans are outta patience, our team is extremely young & we have a long time with this core
Need to make the RIGHT trade(s), and just just ANY move to make the fans happy

Couldn't have said that any better.
29 déc. 2023 à 15 h 25
Banni

A genuine top 4 D
Better depth,

All that sounds great, but easier said than done obviously
We don’t need to be overpaying for the above either
I wish trading in real life was as easy as it is on here,
but clearly that’s not the case
29 déc. 2023 à 15 h 34
All that sounds great, but easier said than done obviously
We don’t need to be overpaying for the above either
I wish trading in real life was as easy as it is on here,
but clearly that’s not the case

There are probably 31 organizations that would love one of the Sabres top 9 aside from Skinner (that contract is prohibitive).

And given what those potential ceilings are..... I would be so reluctant. I would let it marinate.

Only real moves coming for the Sabres are Olofsson and Johnson, and maybe acquiring a solid bottom pairing LD (where Ryan Johnson maybe it?).

When one looks objectively at the Atlantic; the Sabres are one of two teams that makes me say, "Jesus, they are gonna be good!" (Montréal with that blueline pipeline is the 2nd; and honorable mention to Ottawa but they lack some organizational depth).

Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither will be the Sabres.
29 déc. 2023 à 15 h 52
Démarrer sujet
There are probably 31 organizations that would love one of the Sabres top 9 aside from Skinner (that contract is prohibitive).

And given what those potential ceilings are..... I would be so reluctant. I would let it marinate.

Only real moves coming for the Sabres are Olofsson and Johnson, and maybe acquiring a solid bottom pairing LD (where Ryan Johnson maybe it?).

When one looks objectively at the Atlantic; the Sabres are one of two teams that makes me say, "Jesus, they are gonna be good!" (Montréal with that blueline pipeline is the 2nd; and honorable mention to Ottawa but they lack some organizational depth).

We are on track to be 15-20 points worse than last season. All of our players have regressed and our GM has wasted the season.

All is not well and it's been much longer than a day. This is Adams 4th season as GM. The core he has assembled has now been paid and results matter
Stadel a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 15 h 53
Banni

Totally agree
Our fans are outta patience, which i get
But even if we traded for a starting goalie & top4 defenseman,
we still won’t be Cup contenders till all this young talent grows up a bit more
And there’s nothing we can do to speed up Mother Nature
swinny et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
We are on track to be 15-20 points worse than last season. All of our players have regressed and our GM has wasted the season.

All is not well and it's been much longer than a day. This is Adams 4th season as GM. The core he has assembled has now been paid and results matter

The unfortunate bit there is like you said, all the players wound up regressing. Either because somethings gone horribly wrong or they werent all that good to begin with. Either way, it basically means that even if Adams absolutely crushed it this off season, it probably wouldn't have mattered.

The issue is internal. Before they do anything else they need to figure out if this is just a temporary step back, or if they were wrong to commit to certain players. If they don't assess this correctly, they'll be rebuilding again in a year or two.
29 déc. 2023 à 18 h 11
Banni
Quoting: Stadel
The unfortunate bit there is like you said, all the players wound up regressing. Either because somethings gone horribly wrong or they werent all that good to begin with.

OR
It’s as simple as young players being inconsistent & needing more development
29 déc. 2023 à 18 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
OR
It’s as simple as young players being inconsistent & needing more development

Sure why not
29 déc. 2023 à 18 h 16
Banni
Quoting: Stadel
Sure why not

Seeing it that way- which is typical btw- certainly beats being all “doom & gloom” all the time
29 déc. 2023 à 18 h 18

The core is still ridiculously young.

To think that the offense wouldn't regress after last season would have foolish thinking. At the same time, one can see what it is capable of.

You know I am a Leafs fan. We have gone back and forth in the past. Frustration is something I know well. The Sabres haven't been spinning their wheels with the same core for 5 years to have 1 playoff round victory to their credit in that time frame.

The Sabres playoff futility has nothing to do with the version of the Sabres and everything to do with the Pegulas. There lack of patience and lack of vision has cost your organization dearly.....

I am suggesting temper the frustration a little - I mean you are allowed to feel it. But this isn't Adams imo. He has done what was asked of him.... and I for one think he has done a pretty damn good job overall.

Keep the faith. This team is good. It hasn't scratched a surface yet.
29 déc. 2023 à 18 h 28
Totally agree
Our fans are outta patience, which i get
But even if we traded for a starting goalie & top4 defenseman,
we still won’t be Cup contenders till all this young talent grows up a bit more
And there’s nothing we can do to speed up Mother Nature

I don't think loosing Tage for that spell helped matters either.

My concern there would be it was a time for Cozens to step up.... and he just didn't. What he is and is supposed to be maybe now questioned; or you have a young player trying to live up to a contract - which is where Granato and Okposo should be talking to him.

Definitely not been a Cozens type season.... and all I was expecting there was a repeat of last year - as he has that in him.

Growing pains hurt. But this is still a team that could suddenly go on a serious heater and all the sudden the conversation flips. Like I have said..... the talent amd depth is just there.
29 déc. 2023 à 18 h 33
Banni
I don't think loosing Tage for that spell helped matters either.

My concern there would be it was a time for Cozens to step up.... and he just didn't. What he is and is supposed to be maybe now questioned; or you have a young player trying to live up to a contract - which is where Granato and Okposo should be talking to him.

Definitely not been a Cozens type season.... and all I was expecting there was a repeat of last year - as he has that in him.

Growing pains hurt. But this is still a team that could suddenly go on a serious heater and all the sudden the conversation flips. Like I have said..... the talent amd depth is just there.

I’m not too worried about Cozens
With Quinn hurt, and other forward injuries, he’s had rotating linemates all season for the most part
Now that we’re healthy though, the Peterka-Cozens-Quinn line was put back together & has been our best
These guys are still young & do need to be managed a bit- they’re still developing & far from finished products (for the most part)

If we can stay healthy, our top9 looks deadly
Skinner-Tage-Tuch
Peterka-Cozens-Quinn
Benson-Mittelstadt-Greenway

We’re gonna start scoring A LOT of goals again
2nd half should be fun
swinny et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 19 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Super annoying when people you put on ignore can still post in your threads and you see every time they are quoted

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage