SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Hanifin to Boston with a long term extension

Créé par: MoxNix
Publié: 2 déc. 2023 à 18 h 45
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 138/192 (72%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Grzelcyk, MattBruins de BostonLNH-3 687 500 $011---12101--
Poitras, MatthewExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonLNH-870 000 $011---225611--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hanifin, NoahFlames de CalgaryLNH-4 950 000 $011---235611--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial712 500 $2247682310
Variation-392 500 $-1-1-1-100
Final320 000 $ (↓)21 (↓)46 (↓)67 (↓)1 (↓)310-10-1

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hanifin, NoahFlames de CalgaryLNH-4 950 000 $011---235611--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Grzelcyk, MattBruins de BostonLNH-3 687 500 $011---12101--
Poitras, MatthewExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonLNH-870 000 $011---225611--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 283 334 $2245643710
Variation392 500 $111100
Final4 675 834 $ (↑)23 (↑)46 (↑)65 (↑)4 (↑)710101
2 déc. 2023 à 18 h 47
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,190
Modifié 2 déc. 2023 à 18 h 55
Grzelcyk is only there to balance the cap. If Boston can find another team that'll trade them something for him that'd be even better, Calgary doesn't need him anyhow.

Calgary would take Lohrei instead of Poitras too.
2 déc. 2023 à 19 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,756
Quoting: MoxNix
Grzelcyk is only there to balance the cap. If Boston can find another team that'll trade them something for him that'd be even better, Calgary doesn't need him anyhow.

I can't allow this. It's a good trade, but I can't handle BOS getting better and extending their window...........
MoxNix, Augustus, Hitagi_Senpai and 4 others a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 19 h 46
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 870

I think it would have to be Lohrei. D for D. The Bruins shouldn't be trading their top C prospect for a D-man with the talent they already have there.
2 déc. 2023 à 23 h 1
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Augustus
I think it would have to be Lohrei. D for D. The Bruins shouldn't be trading their top C prospect for a D-man with the talent they already have there.

Bruins shouldn't be moving Poitras or Lohrei unless its for something epic - this doesn't hit the mark.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 23 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hobo
Bruins shouldn't be moving Poitras or Lohrei unless its for something epic - this doesn't hit the mark.

If you want something epic then you'd have to give up something epic to pay for it - Poitras and Lohrei aren't that.
Hitagi_Senpai et Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 23 h 57
Canucks sorta homer
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 867
I think this trade is good for everyone, but as mentioned I think the Flames look for a d prospect in return or plan to flip Gryz for a yound defender at the deadline.

And if the rumored 8 years at 7.5m each extension is what it is, that's really good for Boston.

And because this is a really fair value trade, I hate it. Boston sucks grin
3 déc. 2023 à 10 h 25
Sir
If you want something epic then you'd have to give up something epic to pay for it - Poitras and Lohrei aren't that.

Is that the same as Zadorov commanding 1st rounders and prospects etc? We know how that one turned out.

If they are looking at Noah, perhaps you get Lysel with the package l- I mean the Bruins like D men, but given they are one of the top teams in for GA against this year, their priority should be at center or just wait until they can go UFA shopping in the summer. No reason to give up a 19 year old player who has earned a spot on the roster, just doesn't make sense for the Bruins.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2023 à 15 h 14
BruinsFan2003
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Why would the Bruins trade away a solid center when they are lacking top-6 centers?
EatMyScoobySnack, Dahlia1001 et Hobo a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2023 à 18 h 10
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413

I don't see Boston moving Poitras out, they're badly in need of top 6 center and Poitras could become Bergeron 2.0 for them.

There alot of Lysell in trade rumors so maybe him + an D prospect and another piece that Calgary could still flip back ?
Dahlia1001 et Hobo a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2023 à 18 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 3 déc. 2023 à 18 h 42
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
I don't see Boston moving Poitras out, they're badly in need of top 6 center and Poitras could become Bergeron 2.0 for them.

There alot of Lysell in trade rumors so maybe him + an D prospect and another piece that Calgary could still flip back ?

If it's not Poitras it'd have to be Lohrei not Lysell. Lysell is a small winger prospect and Calgary already has a lot of small wingers including a few rookies and most of their best prospects.

In a Hanifin trade Calgary would prefer Lohrei anyhow. I made it Poitras because most Boston fans and writers say Lohrei is their best and most valuable prospect. We could use another hard working right shot forward plus if Lindholm and/or Backlund get traded we'll need someone who can play center too even if he's unlikely to ever be a good 1st or 2nd line center. I project Poitras as a skilled 3rd line center/winger or good middle 6 winger. He's probably not big enough or skilled enough to be a good middle 6 / top 6 center, it'll surprise everyone except the most fanatical Jackets fans if he becomes the next Martin St. Louis.
3 déc. 2023 à 18 h 49
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
If it's not Poitras it'd have to be Lohrei not Lysell. Lysell is a small winger prospect and Calgary already has a lot of small wingers including a few rookies and most of their best prospects.

In a Hanifin trade Calgary would prefer Lohrei anyhow. I made it Poitras because most Boston fans and writers say Lohrei is their best and most valuable prospect. We could use another hard working right shot forward plus if Lindholm and/or Backlund get traded we'll need someone who can play center too even if he's unlikely to ever be a good 1st or 2nd line center. I project Poitras as a skilled 3rd line center/winger or good middle 6 winger. He's probably not big enough or skilled enough to be a good middle 6 / top 6 center, it'll surprise everyone except the most fanatical Jackets fans if he becomes the next Martin St. Louis.

Maybe there an possible option where Boston acquire Hanifin and Lindholm ?

For lohrei, Poitras and other piece ?

In this situation they would keep their window open more for few years which benefits they're core group. Of course both vets would come with extension.
3 déc. 2023 à 19 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 3 déc. 2023 à 19 h 10
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
Maybe there an possible option where Boston acquire Hanifin and Lindholm ?

For lohrei, Poitras and other piece ?

In this situation they would keep their window open more for few years which benefits they're core group. Of course both vets would come with extension.

It'd take Lohrei, Poitras and another piece for Lindholm alone... With an extension of course. Boston doesn't have the assets it'd take to get both unless they include Pastrnak and that won't be happening.

Edit: Actually Zacha, Poitras, Lohrei and something else pretty good would probably work for Calgary if Boston was willing to offer that. So would McAvoy but that's about as likely to happen as Pastrnak (IOW it won't be happening).
3 déc. 2023 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 26
It'd take Lohrei, Poitras and another piece for Lindholm alone... With an extension of course. Boston doesn't have the assets it'd take to get both unless they include Pastrnak and that won't be happening.

Edit: Actually Zacha, Poitras, Lohrei and something else pretty good would probably work for Calgary if Boston was willing to offer that. So would McAvoy but that's about as likely to happen as Pastrnak (IOW it won't be happening).

Why would Calgary want Zacha?
And how about Lindholm for Lindholm
3 déc. 2023 à 19 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LastDaze_
Why would Calgary want Zacha?

To replace Lindholm.

And how about Lindholm for Lindholm

No Hampus' contract is too long for Calgary at his age. Calgary already has too many players on the wrong side of 30 with expensive long term contracts. Hampus will be 30 next month and 36 by the time his contract runs out.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
3 déc. 2023 à 19 h 40
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 26
To replace Lindholm.

No Hampus' contract is too long for Calgary at his age. Calgary already has too many players on the wrong side of 30 with expensive long term contracts. Hampus will be 30 next month and 36 by the time his contract runs out.

I know. I kid about the Lindholm swap.
MoxNix et penguinswin a aimé ceci.
4 déc. 2023 à 1 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,179
The concept that Boston would trade Poitras and a number 1 for a pending free agent is a fantasy that is never going to happen. The sooner Calgary fans accept that, the sooner a realistic discussion can happen .

I could see Lohrei and a number 1 as the base of a deal for Lindholm or Hanifin. My preference is to keep the assets and pursue a player in free agency, but we’ll see how it plays out.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
4 déc. 2023 à 10 h 50
Sir
Quoting: Celtics21
The concept that Boston would trade Poitras and a number 1 for a pending free agent is a fantasy that is never going to happen. The sooner Calgary fans accept that, the sooner a realistic discussion can happen .

I could see Lohrei and a number 1 as the base of a deal for Lindholm or Hanifin. My preference is to keep the assets and pursue a player in free agency, but we’ll see how it plays out.

The fact remained that the rumours had DeBrusk, Lysell and a pick for Lindholm (according to Seravelli and some others) and the fact the Bruins didn't want to pay the price for Zadorov (3rd and 5th) leads me to believe that the Bruins could likely be intent on standing pat with what they have and adding depth pieces near trade deadline. Always an over value here for Flames players and the Bruins aren't likely parting ways with Lohrei or Poitras unless something better than Elias Lindholm who is turning 30 next year and was looking for an 8 year deal and 9-10 million a year.
4 déc. 2023 à 14 h 37
The fact remained that the rumours had DeBrusk, Lysell and a pick for Lindholm (according to Seravelli and some others) and the fact the Bruins didn't want to pay the price for Zadorov (3rd and 5th) leads me to believe that the Bruins could likely be intent on standing pat with what they have and adding depth pieces near trade deadline. Always an over value here for Flames players and the Bruins aren't likely parting ways with Lohrei or Poitras unless something better than Elias Lindholm who is turning 30 next year and was looking for an 8 year deal and 9-10 million a year.

I have no idea what Sweeney is going to do. He expressed remorse that the scouting department has nothing to during the last draft and frankly this one, but he’s also the same guy that traded for Bertuzzi when there was uncertainty about Hall being available for the playoffs.

I personally don’t believe Lindholm or Hanifin are worth the price they are going to command when we can sit back, do nothing, and sign a very good free agent. If one isn’t available, it’s always easier to trade for a player when you have cap room.

I know. I kid about the Lindholm swap.

No way Lindholm accepts a trade to Calgary from Boston. He has an NMC and won’t consider it.
4 déc. 2023 à 16 h 32
Sir
I have no idea what Sweeney is going to do. He expressed remorse that the scouting department has nothing to during the last draft and frankly this one, but he’s also the same guy that traded for Bertuzzi when there was uncertainty about Hall being available for the playoffs.

I personally don’t believe Lindholm or Hanifin are worth the price they are going to command when we can sit back, do nothing, and sign a very good free agent. If one isn’t available, it’s always easier to trade for a player when you have cap room.

No way Lindholm accepts a trade to Calgary from Boston. He has an NMC and won’t consider it.

I agree - pretty sure Sweeney top 10 protected the 1st for this upcoming draft knowing he could be in "trouble" losing players like Bergeron etc. That being said, the team is definitely playing better than anyone ever expected them to. Do they have holes, absolutely, are there two bright spots with Poitras and Lohrei....100%. Been saying the same thing for a while to many of the flames faithful who over value their team, if the price is to high it makes no sense to move certain assets unless its for something epic, and neither Lindholm or Noah are epic.
4 déc. 2023 à 16 h 41
I agree - pretty sure Sweeney top 10 protected the 1st for this upcoming draft knowing he could be in "trouble" losing players like Bergeron etc. That being said, the team is definitely playing better than anyone ever expected them to. Do they have holes, absolutely, are there two bright spots with Poitras and Lohrei....100%. Been saying the same thing for a while to many of the flames faithful who over value their team, if the price is to high it makes no sense to move certain assets unless its for something epic, and neither Lindholm or Noah are epic.

It’s common fandom to overvalue or undervalue your assets . I don’t blame them. I empathize with the. Because they are losing some core players to their team.

I spent last year wondering could the Bruins be so stupid that they let Pasta go. They didn’t, but it appears like more core players are leaving Calgary. That fan base deserves better
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
4 déc. 2023 à 16 h 49
Sir
It’s common fandom to overvalue or undervalue your assets . I don’t blame them. I empathize with the. Because they are losing some core players to their team.

I spent last year wondering could the Bruins be so stupid that they let Pasta go. They didn’t, but it appears like more core players are leaving Calgary. That fan base deserves better

Yeah fair, I mean on paper they should be better, but much like most of the western provinces (outside of perhaps BC) they are not the most appealing places to live. That Huberdeau contract will come back to haunt the team or cost them a fortune to rid themselves of it. Fingers crossed its a fun trade deadline or at least we get some deals in well before deadline to spice up the year.
4 déc. 2023 à 16 h 59
Yeah fair, I mean on paper they should be better, but much like most of the western provinces (outside of perhaps BC) they are not the most appealing places to live. That Huberdeau contract will come back to haunt the team or cost them a fortune to rid themselves of it. Fingers crossed its a fun trade deadline or at least we get some deals in well before deadline to spice up the year.

Is it bad that part of me wants Don Sweeney to stop leveraging high picks to get players where he can get a similar caliber in free agency if he’s patient?

I’ve always viewed this year as a bridge year though the centers have been a pleasant surprise and his moneyball approach has gotten similar performance from both JVR and Heinen as he could have expected from Hall and Bertuzzi for 1/3 the cost of one.
4 déc. 2023 à 17 h 25
Sir
Is it bad that part of me wants Don Sweeney to stop leveraging high picks to get players where he can get a similar caliber in free agency if he’s patient?

I’ve always viewed this year as a bridge year though the centers have been a pleasant surprise and his moneyball approach has gotten similar performance from both JVR and Heinen as he could have expected from Hall and Bertuzzi for 1/3 the cost of one.

I agree with you - keep the assets we have and go shopping in the off season when you have 28 million in cap space. Yeah Danton was the highest surprise to be honest. JVR may have lost speed but hands and shot you can keep for some time after the legs start to go. It was a shame about Lucic is it was fun watching him back with the B's.
4 déc. 2023 à 18 h 7
Démarrer sujet

The pretense that you think Lindholm would just be rental isn't working. The chances of him becoming a free agent are approximately none. He'll be traded to the highest bidder before Conroy lets him walk for nothing and the highest bidder will more than likely be one he agrees to extend with.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
4 déc. 2023 à 18 h 15
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374

Did you miss the title of this includes an extension? So for purposes of this premised trade, Lindholm would be extended and not UFA. Does that make a difference? Just trying to get your opinion on it
MoxNix a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage