Forums/Armchair-GM

Mangiapane

Créé par: Richard88
Équipe: 2024-25 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 31 oct. 2023
Publié: 31 oct. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This is based on the premise that Landeskog doesn't return.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
1775 000 $
1775 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1775 000 $
1775 000 $
23 000 000 $
Transactions
COL
  1. Mangiapane, Andrew
Détails additionnels:
Avs get a top 6 winger to replace Landeskog with manageable term.
CGY
  1. Girard, Samuel
Détails additionnels:
Calgary need to rebuild their D with a lot of guys hitting UFA soon. Girard is in his prime and signed for another 3 years and can hold down the 2LHD spot behind Weegar.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 500 000 $86 616 250 $0 $137 500 $883 750 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
12 600 000 $12 600 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
896 250 $896 250 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 4
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 590
I like it if the flames like it which I’m sure they would
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 903
The Flames should just re-sign Hanifin at a 6 million ish cap hit long term. Hanifin is only 26 and could be extended for 8 years as opposed to having Girard until he's 28 and then having to renegotiate.
BruinsCharlies a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 730
Quoting: yycofred
The Flames should just re-sign Hanifin at a 6 million ish cap hit long term. Hanifin is only 26 and could be extended for 8 years as opposed to having Girard until he's 28 and then having to renegotiate.

It takes two to sign a contract.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 15
Quoting: Newgod77

And those two were close to a deal two weeks ago according to a plethora of insiders. If the Flames want to extend him they will.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 21
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 392
Quoting: Newgod77

where have you been my guy?
Newgod77 a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 201

Why would Hanafin resign for anything reasonable with this Flames team.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 26
And those two were close to a deal two weeks ago according to a plethora of insiders. If the Flames want to extend him they will.

Two weeks ago is not today. I don't think Hanafin would be in a rush after seeing how this season started.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 33
Quoting: SGB88
Why would Hanafin resign for anything reasonable with this Flames team.

Bonus laden contracts for Americans working in Canada, familiarity, if they retool properly they have a competitive window within his contract, 8 years is an option for Calgary which everyone is a significant amount of money, legacy contract until he's 36, literally plenty of reasons. Why would Gaudreau sign in Columbus? Why would Miller sign long term at the start of 2022 in Vancouver? Why would Skinner sign in Buffalo in the middle of a rebuild? If you're suggesting that Hanifin turns down an 8 year deal based on 8 games of a season you're so out to lunch it's insane.

Two weeks ago is not today. I don't think Hanafin would be in a rush after seeing how this season started.

You don't think both parties just said let's wait a bit? Why would they go get Girard for 3 years as opposed to Hanifin for 8? It takes 3 years for the Flames to have zero remnants of this trade.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 42
Bonus laden contracts for Americans working in Canada, familiarity, if they retool properly they have a competitive window within his contract, 8 years is an option for Calgary which everyone is a significant amount of money, legacy contract until he's 36, literally plenty of reasons. Why would Gaudreau sign in Columbus? Why would Miller sign long term at the start of 2022 in Vancouver? Why would Skinner sign in Buffalo in the middle of a rebuild? If you're suggesting that Hanifin turns down an 8 year deal based on 8 games of a season you're so out to lunch it's insane.

Oh, I don't doubt you can sign him, but I think to get it done you're not getting him at the number that starts with a 6. You'd have to overpay.

Why did Skinner resign? Same reason I just gave you above. Buffalo paid him way too much money.

Gaudreau is a funny one because of the cap situation, but you know promising team with lots of upcoming players. But more importantly, he signed for 1m and 1 year less than what Calgary offered him lol.

Why would Miller sign with the 2022 Canucks? He literally said he really wanted to win and believed the Canucks could win. Obviously, the next year was brutal, but you know he probably looked around at all the youngish talent and the Budreau bump and thought he could win there. That contract was 100% less than he thought would have got in free agency, he didn't even take the 8th year. Also, believe it or not people like being in Vancouver, because it's Vancouver. It is 100% an asset in attracting players, even Americans. When people say not Canada on their NTC often Vancouver is excluded from that list if they are fine on being on the west coast.

I don't suggest Hanifin turns down a 8-year deal based on 8 games. That would be crazy. I am suggesting he pauses contract talks or slows them down to see how things play out. If the Flames win the next 10 great. But if they keep losing games the price of resigning will keep going up.
31 oct. 2023 à 12 h 52
Oh, I don't doubt you can sign him, but I think to get it done you're not getting him at the number that starts with a 6. You'd have to overpay.

Why did Skinner resign? Same reason I just gave you above. Buffalo paid him way too much money.

Gaudreau is a funny one because of the cap situation, but you know promising team with lots of upcoming players. But more importantly, he signed for 1m and 1 year less than what Calgary offered him lol.

Why would Miller sign with the 2022 Canucks? He literally said he really wanted to win and believed the Canucks could win. Obviously, the next year was brutal, but you know he probably looked around at all the youngish talent and the Budreau bump and thought he could win there. That contract was 100% less than he thought would have got in free agency, he didn't even take the 8th year. Also, believe it or not people like being in Vancouver, because it's Vancouver. It is 100% an asset in attracting players, even Americans. When people say not Canada on their NTC often Vancouver is excluded from that list if they are fine on being on the west coast.

I don't suggest Hanifin turns down a 8-year deal based on 8 games. That would be crazy. I am suggesting he pauses contract talks or slows them down to see how things play out. If the Flames win the next 10 great. But if they keep losing games the price of resigning will keep going up.

He's not getting more than Weegar, if someone on the open market would be willing to start it with a 7 then all the power to them, it would be wrong but all the power to them. Beyond that, to the original comment, if the Flames continue to lose why would they make a move for Girard for 3 years while giving up Mangiapane who they could flip for futures next season? None of it makes sense.

Gaudreau took money that put him closer to home. Which speaks very much to my point that players sign for all types of reasons and we genuinely know nothing on the outside looking in.

I think you sound like you're just spewing for fun with baseless points.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 2
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,438
I have never thought magiapaine is anything special and he costs more than girard with less term. the trade seems like a loss for colorado. if landy doesn't return i'd rather keep girard and use the 3 mil you've given walker, in a trade for a middle 6 guy. Lehky has shown he can play first line so we could get a better 3C and move colton to wing.
Richard88 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 11
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,618
Quoting: ArakinSkywalker
I have never thought magiapaine is anything special and he costs more than girard with less term. the trade seems like a loss for colorado. if landy doesn't return i'd rather keep girard and use the 3 mil you've given walker, in a trade for a middle 6 guy. Lehky has shown he can play first line so we could get a better 3C and move colton to wing.

I agree with you. If Landeskog doesn't return the Avs probably don't trade anyone and just use that capspace on an UFA instead.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 20
He's not getting more than Weegar, if someone on the open market would be willing to start it with a 7 then all the power to them, it would be wrong but all the power to them. Beyond that, to the original comment, if the Flames continue to lose why would they make a move for Girard for 3 years while giving up Mangiapane who they could flip for futures next season? None of it makes sense.

Gaudreau took money that put him closer to home. Which speaks very much to my point that players sign for all types of reasons and we genuinely know nothing on the outside looking in.

I think you sound like you're just spewing for fun with baseless points.

Lol, I didn't comment on the rest of the trade and I didn't suggest any of the trade was good or sensible. All I was saying with how the Flames are currently playing I think they would need to overpay to resign Hanafin (if they keep playing like this). It's a simple point.

If I'm the Flames I'm giving it to about 20 games to see if I turn it around if they keep it at this rate I'm selling. The above-suggested trade makes absolutely no sense for the Flames to do, I agree, regardless of relative value. Flames should not be taking on term on 25 year old player.

The Flames should be looking for picks, prospects, and young promising players. The Flames look bad this year and the Kadri and Huberdeau contract looks scary in any context, but the good news is Flames have lots of assets this year to trade and maybe do a quick rebuild/retool. They're not in a bad spot if they play this season smart.

I agree Hanafin in the open market on a 7-8 year contract is probably mid-6m as fair value if he's going to a competitor. Might get overpaid and attracted to a bad team.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 35
Lol, I didn't comment on the rest of the trade and I didn't suggest any of the trade was good or sensible. All I was saying with how the Flames are currently playing I think they would need to overpay to resign Hanafin (if they keep playing like this). It's a simple point.

If I'm the Flames I'm giving it to about 20 games to see if I turn it around if they keep it at this rate I'm selling. The above-suggested trade makes absolutely no sense for the Flames to do, I agree, regardless of relative value. Flames should not be taking on term on 25 year old player.

The Flames should be looking for picks, prospects, and young promising players. The Flames look bad this year and the Kadri and Huberdeau contract looks scary in any context, but the good news is Flames have lots of assets this year to trade and maybe do a quick rebuild/retool. They're not in a bad spot if they play this season smart.

I agree Hanafin in the open market on a 7-8 year contract is probably mid-6m as fair value if he's going to a competitor. Might get overpaid and attracted to a bad team.

I've said a few times on here their trade targets should be 19 - 22 and on the brink of cracking NHL rosters whether they're stuck in a depth chart or need a change of scenery. They should trade for prospects over picks at this point because they have a projected $30M in cap space this off season that they can weaponize if they need to if they want to acquire picks. There's a realy really strong path forward, just a matter of if Conroy can make it work.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 45
I've said a few times on here their trade targets should be 19 - 22 and on the brink of cracking NHL rosters whether they're stuck in a depth chart or need a change of scenery. They should trade for prospects over picks at this point because they have a projected $30M in cap space this off season that they can weaponize if they need to if they want to acquire picks. There's a realy really strong path forward, just a matter of if Conroy can make it work.

We 100% agree on that. Other than I think high picks in this years draft are also good. First's and lucky hits can be making an impact within 2-3 years.

We probably agree on most things about the Flames, just a very minor point of disagreement. Sorry if I was being too pedantic.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 46
We 100% agree on that. Other than I think high picks in this years draft are also good. First's and lucky hits can be making an impact within 2-3 years.

We probably agree on most things about the Flames, just a very minor point of disagreement. Sorry if I was being too pedantic.

Meh, that's all a part of this website, is what it is! You gotta get your shots in where you can, I know Flames fans took every opportunity to jump on the Canucks the last few years!
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 49
Meh, that's all a part of this website, is what it is! You gotta get your shots in where you can, I know Flames fans took every opportunity to jump on the Canucks the last few years!

I can't say I'm not happy since you know rivals. But also I love Tanev and really want him to end up in Vancouver, if not this year, next year as FA.
31 oct. 2023 à 13 h 54
I can't say I'm not happy since you know rivals. But also I love Tanev and really want him to end up in Vancouver, if not this year, next year as FA.

Tanev is a perfect target for the Canucks, I would say Zadorov as well but the Canucks have such a good puck moving back end already that can be a little mistake prone, Zadorov only adds to that.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage