Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $76 681 248 $610 892 $1 115 000 $6 818 752 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 7
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AG
RFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 2
812 500 $812 500 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,561
seems pretty brutal for NYR
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 3
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,658
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy

That’s what I was thinking!
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 4
You say hear me out then don’t write 1 word to explain, lol!
Coachchippy a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 5
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 227
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy

I just think Rangers as currently constructed won't win a thing. We have good pieces but they're not good pieces all together. Sick of these guys hanging Igor out to dry. Sick of the Kreider Zibanejad "bro"mance where Kreider is the only one who delivers in clutch moments but Zbad gets away with doing nothing because his friendship with Kreider is a crutch for him so no one can criticize him. Sick of defensive liability Miller. Needs a change of scenery and to break up with his GF who is a distraction. I don't think he's cut out for NY. They're fine pieces but they need to be removed from the Rangers NYC environment. Start over and try again in a couple years and the others can go win a Cup with Carolina in the meantime
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 5
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
You say hear me out then don’t write 1 word to explain, lol!

I just think Rangers as currently constructed won't win a thing. We have good pieces but they're not good pieces all together. Sick of these guys hanging Igor out to dry. Sick of the Kreider Zibanejad "bro"mance where Kreider is the only one who delivers in clutch moments but Zbad gets away with doing nothing because his friendship with Kreider is a crutch for him so no one can criticize him. Sick of defensive liability Miller. Needs a change of scenery and to break up with his GF who is a distraction. I don't think he's cut out for NY. They're fine pieces but they need to be removed from the Rangers NYC environment. Start over and try again in a couple years and the others can go win a Cup with Carolina in the meantime
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 17
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,862
Quoting: Coachchippy

This trade probably makes them not even make the playoffs let alone get better lol
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 22
Quoting: GMDannyB
This trade probably makes them not even make the playoffs let alone get better lol

I think what he’s going for is the step back to move forward in the near future with a more rounded team.
Not a Rangers fan but I do have to say this might be a knee jerk reaction. But at the same time you don’t want to mimic the Leafs and tear up the regular season and be out of the playoffs in 7 games!
Coachchippy a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 38
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,862
I think what he’s going for is the step back to move forward in the near future with a more rounded team.
Not a Rangers fan but I do have to say this might be a knee jerk reaction. But at the same time you don’t want to mimic the Leafs and tear up the regular season and be out of the playoffs in 7 games!

Trading away a top 2 goalie in the league and replacing him with an old Quick and average goalie prospect is how you derail the entire season and the seasons to come lol.
20 oct. 2023 à 16 h 38
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760

I get your frustration with the “bromance” as well as Miller’s defensive limitations…but to gut the team over it- including Igor? I just don’t get that.

If you want to move Igor, Zib, and/or Kakko- do it in stand alone deals….the Kakko stand-alone deal itself is a giveaway. Minimum I’d take for him would be a 1st in the #15-20 range AND a young mid six player
Coachchippy a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 17 h 19
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe

You get it. Exactly what I mean
20 oct. 2023 à 17 h 22
Trading away a top 2 goalie in the league and replacing him with an old Quick and average goalie prospect is how you derail the entire season and the seasons to come lol.

Didn’t say I agreed with him lol.
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 17 h 46
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,472
As good as Igor is, this frankly sucks for the Canes. KK has looked fantastic to start the year, and Svech is still a key power forward for the Canes. Canes would definitely have some form of interest in Shesterkin, and maybe Zib as well, but it wouldn’t be at the expense of 2 young forwards that have already signed long term.
20 oct. 2023 à 17 h 51
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,276
NYR fans are literally the worst lol. We play bad 1 game and all sudden we sell everyone and tank because we suck
KasperRoos a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 17 h 55

Quoting: Jimbo1119
I get your frustration with the “bromance” as well as Miller’s defensive limitations…but to gut the team over it- including Igor? I just don’t get that.

If you want to move Igor, Zib, and/or Kakko- do it in stand alone deals….the Kakko stand-alone deal itself is a giveaway. Minimum I’d take for him would be a 1st in the #15-20 range AND a young mid six player

Don’t listen to the creator of this post lol. He’s the most negative fan ever and all summer he was trading away Panarin because he had 1 bad playoffs. Rangers had 1 bad game and this guy is acting like they’re on the verge of missing the playoffs
20 oct. 2023 à 17 h 58
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,126
Quoting: evelutions2
As good as Igor is, this frankly sucks for the Canes. KK has looked fantastic to start the year, and Svech is still a key power forward for the Canes. Canes would definitely have some form of interest in Shesterkin, and maybe Zib as well, but it wouldn’t be at the expense of 2 young forwards that have already signed long term.

Canes fans when asked to give up anything of value.

You're getting a 90 point 2 way C at a CHEAPER cap hit than KK, who btw is -3 and has already taken 4 minor penalties.

You're getting the BETTER prospect.

A young controlled top 4 dman

and the best goalie in hockey for your winger coming of a torn ACL.
Coachchippy et Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2023 à 18 h 45
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Quoting: Rags21
NYR fans are literally the worst lol. We play bad 1 game and all sudden we sell everyone and tank because we suck

Has this team showed you anything to suggest they are actually able/going to win a Stanley Cup? Because what's the point in having good or decent regular seasons if you're not winning it all. They embarrassed themselves with an even better roster last year. They f**ked up majorly with Kane and Tarasenko. If they couldn't get it done with those WEAPONS what makes you think they can get it done now?

Let's stop wasting time and valuable years of Adam Fox. I'm not saying that we should tank. We should aggressively retool and try again in 2-3 years. Zibanejad isn't a number one centre on a Cup Winning Team. And Igor isn't going to drag us to a Cup Win any more than Lundqvist was able to.

They probably will make the playoffs this year. And will be a second round exit at the latest. I would rather miss the playoffs if that's going to be the end result anyways.
20 oct. 2023 à 18 h 46
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Quoting: dgibb10

You're getting a 90 point 2 way C at a CHEAPER cap hit than KK, who btw is -3 and has already taken 4 minor penalties.

Your takes are amazing. I don't understand why people are acting like these are absurd asks
20 oct. 2023 à 18 h 47
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451

There is no way this person is a Ranger fan.
20 oct. 2023 à 18 h 48
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Quoting: Onlyfairtrades1

I am. I'm just a realist after being let down by them my entire life. Seriously, what's the point if we aren't trying to win it all?
20 oct. 2023 à 19 h 1
Quoting: Coachchippy
Has this team showed you anything to suggest they are actually able/going to win a Stanley Cup? Because what's the point in having good or decent regular seasons if you're not winning it all. They embarrassed themselves with an even better roster last year. They f**ked up majorly with Kane and Tarasenko. If they couldn't get it done with those WEAPONS what makes you think they can get it done now?

Let's stop wasting time and valuable years of Adam Fox. I'm not saying that we should tank. We should aggressively retool and try again in 2-3 years. Zibanejad isn't a number one centre on a Cup Winning Team. And Igor isn't going to drag us to a Cup Win any more than Lundqvist was able to.

They probably will make the playoffs this year. And will be a second round exit at the latest. I would rather miss the playoffs if that's going to be the end result anyways.

Dude they literally had 1 bad game and let’s give Nashville credit because they played very well. But against CBJ, the rangers had bad luck and got goalie’d lol

Let’s take a look at the team so far, small sample:
Top 10 in Expected Goals for % at 5v5
Top 2 in Corsi For % at 5v5
Bottom 3 in Goals For Above Expected at 5v5 (bad luck)
Bottom 5 shooting % at 5v5
Top 10 Expected Goal Differential per 60 at 5v5

I can go on and on and on…..
20 oct. 2023 à 19 h 2

If he is, he’s the most negative and not smartest. All summer he was trading away Panarin because of 1 bad playoffs and now he says Panarin is playing great lol…
20 oct. 2023 à 21 h 46
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451
If he is, he’s the most negative and not smartest. All summer he was trading away Panarin because of 1 bad playoffs and now he says Panarin is playing great lol…

That's why I'm telling you he is a fan of another team just trolling. No one is actually this detached from reality.
20 oct. 2023 à 21 h 53
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
That's why I'm telling you he is a fan of another team just trolling. No one is actually this detached from reality.

It would be really odd for me to have this much knowledge about the Rangers if I liked another team. Unfortunately, I am a Rangers fan. I don't understand how I'm considered "detached from reality" just because I'm not participating in too much hopium/copium. There are a few problematic players on the Rangers who need to be gone. Everyone else is fantastic.
20 oct. 2023 à 21 h 56
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe

Also I'm not the only person who wanted Panarin gone during the summer. Is everyone else who agreed with me also trolling?
20 oct. 2023 à 23 h 17
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,472
Quoting: dgibb10

Okay let’s break the trade down then. Drury is a full time NHLer at this point, whilst Sykora is still a prospect, one that the Canes really don’t have much use for. Miller gets scratched the entire season since he won’t be beating out any of Slavin, Skjei, and Orlov in the left side, and the only shot at the roster would be at 3RD, and I don’t see Rod doing that with the defensive deficiencies that Miller has. Zib is already on the wrong side of 30, and is due for a major regression within the next 3-5 years, whereas both KK and Svech are entering their primes, and are both signed long term on damn good deals that will only look better with time. Shesterkin is a top 3 goalie, not the best, but still around the top, but goalies have historically gone for lesser amounts due to their unpredictability.

Considering that the Rangers aren’t going to even consider the notion of retaining 4.25mil for 7 years, that aspect of the trade is a moot point. And removing all the extraneous pieces leaves the trade as KK and Svech for Zib and Shesterkin. I mean, losing 2 long term top 6 pieces who will only improve, and replacing that with a top 6 piece that may only be worth his contract for a couple more seasons and a goalie (4th goalie on the roster) who will be looking for about 9-10mil in UFA, not exactly smart asset management. And the less said about the Kakko for 2 firsts abomination the better.

As for a couple of your comments, if you haven’t noticed, penalties are way up at this point in time, and many calls haven’t been good either. As for the +/-, it’s a virtually useless stat that is way too flawed. As for Zib, when has he ever been a 2-way C? Being utilized on the PK doesn’t make you a 2-way player, just look at McDavid for a great example of that.

But hey, Zib isn’t going to waive, and the Rags aren’t going to trade him or Shesterkin, and the Canes aren’t going to move KK or Svech, so we have nothing to worry about.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage