SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Which NHL team has the WORST fanbase?

In YOUR opinion which team has the WORST fans in the league?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

12 oct. 2023 à 9 h 30
wheelchair briere
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 117
Not trying to throw ALL of these fans together in a group, but in general. There are some quality fans in every fanbase. But, some of these homers representing their team, make you want to cheer for another team.

I don't know why cheering for a team and logic can't be meshed together, but if you notice, in some cases it can't.

I grew up a Leafs fan, so I know how out to lunch a lot of Toronto fans can be.

Which of these fanbases are out in space and in need of a reality check the most?

If there is a team I have missed that YOU want to list, feel free to post it.
12 oct. 2023 à 11 h 34
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
bruins
12 oct. 2023 à 11 h 38
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,127
Most canadian teams
12 oct. 2023 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,385
I think that's a bit of an unfair question to ask, mostly because every team has bad fans, however, the more fans a team has, the more bad fans it has, hence the bigger fanbases (Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Detroit, NYR, etc) always get tagged with that reputation when percentage wise, it's probably roughly equal throughout all fanbases
Leafsfan98 a aimé ceci.
12 oct. 2023 à 13 h 11
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,259
2+ years of being active on the forums having gone trough countless Josh Anderson to the Devils for an exorbitant return (Nemec, second overall, multiple 1sts, Bratt, Holtz etc), which Habs fans vehemently defend, I got give this one to the Montreal Canadiens. You’re all (mostly) nuts.
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
12 oct. 2023 à 14 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 952
I would say that all of the teams listed would be vying for runner-up to the Vancouver Canucks in this category.

Leafs and Canadiens are up there but the Canucks fans seem to have a higher % of delusionals than most. For the American teams, I personally think the Blues fans are in the mix but that is probably reverse-homerism being an Avs fan.
Eissportclub a aimé ceci.
12 oct. 2023 à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
wheelchair briere
Quoting: dgibb10
Most canadian teams

This made me laugh.

To be fair, I did include 3 Canadian teams, only 1 American team, and the 'Other' option.

Quoting: Tintin
2+ years of being active on the forums having gone trough countless Josh Anderson to the Devils for an exorbitant return (Nemec, second overall, multiple 1sts, Bratt, Holtz etc), which Habs fans vehemently defend, I got give this one to the Montreal Canadiens. You’re all (mostly) nuts.

I like Josh Anderson, but not at what he currently makes $ wise. NJ has no interest in giving up Nemec, at all, in any trade. Bratt is a BIG part of that group too.

Quoting: HockeyScotty
I would say that all of the teams listed would be vying for runner-up to the Vancouver Canucks in this category.

Leafs and Canadiens are up there but the Canucks fans seem to have a higher % of delusionals than most. For the American teams, I personally think the Blues fans are in the mix but that is probably reverse-homerism being an Avs fan.

Respect.

I definitely could have included the Vancouver Canucks.
12 oct. 2023 à 21 h 58
JimmyPaek
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,175
Winnipeg? Huh? Anyway I’d expect the Leafs to win but no Rangers option?
13 oct. 2023 à 8 h 42
Démarrer sujet
wheelchair briere
It is crazy to think that the Winnipeg Jets' fans would not be on this list...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage