SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Avs Get Their Backup Since Francouz Is LTIR

Créé par: TheLand
Publié: 15 sept. 2023 à 12 h 5
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoAvalanche du Colorado

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 5e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---001------
Choix de 7e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Montembeault, SamuelCanadiens de MontréalLNH-994 624 $011-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-6 475 000 $2245593311
Variation-994 624 $11100-2
Final-7 469 624 $ (↓)23 (↑)46 (↑)60 (↑)339 (↓)000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Montembeault, SamuelCanadiens de MontréalLNH-994 624 $011-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 5e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---001------
Choix de 7e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-4 727 916 $2346734816
Variation994 624 $-1-1-1002
Final-3 733 292 $ (↑)22 (↓)45 (↓)72 (↓)4818 (↑)000
15 sept. 2023 à 12 h 33
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,468
Montreal gets their 1C by trading Gallagher for MacKinnon!

See I can do pipe dreams too
bman1985, Just_A_Guess, pix and 2 others a aimé ceci.
15 sept. 2023 à 18 h 10
Prime Primeau
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,190
I think you put Montembeault instead of Desmith
18 sept. 2023 à 22 h 12
Avs/Njd
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 20
Bro why don't we just sign jaro halak?
18 sept. 2023 à 23 h 27
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 549
This doesn't seem as crazy to me as you guys think. I doubt that Montreal wants to keep three goalies on their NHL roster, which means one of them will be traded or waived. I think DeSmith is probably better than Montembault, but not by enough to offset the difference in cap hit, and Montembault is zero risk to the team acquiring him because his full cap hit can be buried if he goes to the minors, so he's Montreal's best chance to turn one of these guys into a positive asset. A 5th and a 7th two and three years out is close to nothing, but it's more than they'd get if he's claimed on waivers. Sometimes those late picks actually make it to the NHL.

On the other hand, if Montreal wants to keep both of them because they're not sure about Allen, DeSmith would be the better one to waive because he's less likely to be claimed.
20 sept. 2023 à 17 h 31
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: jr400
This doesn't seem as crazy to me as you guys think. I doubt that Montreal wants to keep three goalies on their NHL roster, which means one of them will be traded or waived. I think DeSmith is probably better than Montembault, but not by enough to offset the difference in cap hit, and Montembault is zero risk to the team acquiring him because his full cap hit can be buried if he goes to the minors, so he's Montreal's best chance to turn one of these guys into a positive asset. A 5th and a 7th two and three years out is close to nothing, but it's more than they'd get if he's claimed on waivers. Sometimes those late picks actually make it to the NHL.

On the other hand, if Montreal wants to keep both of them because they're not sure about Allen, DeSmith would be the better one to waive because he's less likely to be claimed.

While Montembault is not the perfect 1A goaltender he's still young and progressing pretty well especially this summer international competition. He will not be the mega star Montreal is lacking (price style) but he will probably have good days with the team.
20 sept. 2023 à 21 h 9
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 549
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
While Montembault is not the perfect 1A goaltender he's still young and progressing pretty well especially this summer international competition. He will not be the mega star Montreal is lacking (price style) but he will probably have good days with the team.

Looks like the team agreed with you. They traded DeSmith to Vancouver, so it looks like Montembault is staying. That doesn't necessarily mean I was wrong about Montembault being more tradeable, because they took back a bigger contract than DeSmith's. It was probably more a case of Montembault being the guy they wanted to keep.

Colorado is probably waiting to see who's going to be available when teams assess their goaltending at training camp, though CapFriendly is not listing Francouz as injured.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2023 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: jr400
Looks like the team agreed with you. They traded DeSmith to Vancouver, so it looks like Montembault is staying. That doesn't necessarily mean I was wrong about Montembault being more tradeable, because they took back a bigger contract than DeSmith's. It was probably more a case of Montembault being the guy they wanted to keep.

Colorado is probably waiting to see who's going to be available when teams assess their goaltending at training camp, though CapFriendly is not listing Francouz as injured.

Yeah with the end of training camp there will be player and goaltender available to draft, could probably be someone like Primeaux if mtl decide to send him back down.

Pearson if able to stay healthy could get mtl another 3/4 round pick at deadline. Not the most important asset back but still good utility.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage