Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
14 000 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (FLA)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (FLA)
Détails additionnels:
A team tight to cap looking for young talent. 3rd rounders unlikely to be as good as Texier
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de LAK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de FLA
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de VGK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de FLA
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $77 970 833 $0 $5 900 000 $5 529 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 200 000 $$3M)
C
RFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
G
RFA - 2
2 333 333 $2 333 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
825 000 $825 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 juill. 2023 à 18 h 46
Ehhhh
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388
If. 3rd rounder is unlikely to be as good as texier why would Columbus make the deal then? He just came back from Europe they aren’t going to trade him
28 juill. 2023 à 18 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,007
Quoting: Ffmorgan09
If. 3rd rounder is unlikely to be as good as texier why would Columbus make the deal then? He just came back from Europe they aren’t going to trade him

no room for him and better off using those picks in the offseason for a similar deal to what Severson got. Where is texier gonna play? Not top 6 or even top 9
28 juill. 2023 à 18 h 59
Ehhhh
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Quoting: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
no room for him and better off using those picks in the offseason for a similar deal to what Severson got. Where is texier gonna play? Not top 6 or even top 9

Hell easily be on the third line and if not he’ll be on the 4th over Bemstrom or foudy
SK101 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2023 à 19 h 1
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,263
I can't see Texier being traded. The team supported him during his leave and he was in Columbus in April to say he was coming back this year. Maybe they find a new place for him next summer if he's not fitting back in well, but right now they're very excited to have him back.

Tatar only really serves to clog up the bottom 6 picture more. There's a reason the Jackets haven't signed anyone in the off season.

Fantilli starting out as 1C would be surprising to say the least. He would have to have a camp and pre-season for the ages to get that spot right out of the gate. I expect Boone to slot in there unless Laine is actually given the shot to play center again.

If he's not at center, I'd swap Laine and Marchenko. The lines just seemed to work a bit better with Gaudreau and Laine on different lines last year.

Foudy might get a spot, but Bemstrom is an awful choice to play on the 4th line. He's the kind of player that needs top 6 deployment if he's going to be effective, but he's not good enough to hold down that kind of roster spot. He's the definition of a AAAA player. Would rather see ERob, Danforth, or Olivier in the mix for 4th line wingers.

I like the look of the defense, but I dunno if they'd be comfortable benching Gudbranson considering his role and salary.
squashmaple, CaseyFlyman et Indy a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2023 à 19 h 32
Mentions "j'aime": 2,825

No room for him but then you sign Tatar? Texier was the jackets best forward a few years ago before he got injured and had multiple family members pass away. No way they trade him for peanuts after all he’s gone through unless he requests a trade. Plus his contract is cheap which will let the jackets add at the deadline if they are in the hunt
Prison_Goalie_Rick a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2023 à 20 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: SK101
No room for him but then you sign Tatar? Texier was the jackets best forward a few years ago before he got injured and had multiple family members pass away. No way they trade him for peanuts after all he’s gone through unless he requests a trade. Plus his contract is cheap which will let the jackets add at the deadline if they are in the hunt

Tatar is way better. And I meant in the long term. Dumais, Chibrikov, etc. Not naming them all but hes ike the 15th forward id say whose in the system 5 years from now
28 juill. 2023 à 21 h 38
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835

If there isn't room for him, it's because you signed Tatar lmao. No point in that.
Prison_Goalie_Rick a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2023 à 22 h 4
A-toad-a-so
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 275
Tatar is way better. And I meant in the long term. Dumais, Chibrikov, etc. Not naming them all but hes ike the 15th forward id say whose in the system 5 years from now

The best players will take the spots and play. No need to just trade guys out to give someone a job. Competition is healthy.
29 juill. 2023 à 15 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Trevor31lv
If there isn't room for him, it's because you signed Tatar lmao. No point in that.

Quoting: Prison_Goalie_Rick
The best players will take the spots and play. No need to just trade guys out to give someone a job. Competition is healthy.

lol Texier isnt gonna be a stud. id rather get a veteran who can help the future of the team grow and get some assets than run a forward who i know wont be on the team in 5 years. Best to cut your losses
29 juill. 2023 à 15 h 58
A-toad-a-so
lol Texier isnt gonna be a stud. id rather get a veteran who can help the future of the team grow and get some assets than run a forward who i know wont be on the team in 5 years. Best to cut your losses

Ok have fun with that. You seem really out of touch with what this team has and needs. Probably best for you to just stick to the Sabres.
29 juill. 2023 à 16 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Ok have fun with that. You seem really out of touch with what this team has and needs. Probably best for you to just stick to the Sabres.

not a sabres fan lmao. But lets put it this way: Gaudreau, Laine, Fantilli, Dumais , Brindley, Pinelli, Marchenko, Roslovic, Del Bel Belluz, Sillinger, Chinakov. Thats 11 forward I am taking over Texier. Why keep him if hes not better than them? lmao
29 juill. 2023 à 16 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Well your profile says you are.

Ok, those 11 guys over Tex? Now you’re clearly just trolling or a complete dope.

my pfp is him in an isles jersey... who is tex better than there?
29 juill. 2023 à 16 h 5
A-toad-a-so
my pfp is him in an isles jersey... who is tex better than there?

Yeah and your profile said they were your favorite team before you just changed it. Chump.

Well easily Roslovic and Pinelli, and then Brindley, Dumais, Sillinger and Chinakhov are fine prospects but have proved nothing at the NHL level yet. You don’t move guys out with hope that a prospect is going to come in and fill that hole. You make them compete and take the job.
29 juill. 2023 à 16 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Yeah and your profile said they were your favorite team before you just changed it. Chump.

LMAOOOO WHAT bro. Go to my page ive made 80% islanders forums for over a year.

And answer the question
29 juill. 2023 à 16 h 10
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
not a sabres fan lmao. But lets put it this way: Gaudreau, Laine, Fantilli, Dumais , Brindley, Pinelli, Marchenko, Roslovic, Del Bel Belluz, Sillinger, Chinakov. Thats 11 forward I am taking over Texier. Why keep him if hes not better than them? lmao

Dumais, Brindley, Pinelli, and Del Bel aren't NHL locks by any means. Roslovic won't be a Blue Jacket after this season. That leaves 4 wingers to compete with Texier.
29 juill. 2023 à 16 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: dk325
Dumais, Brindley, Pinelli, and Del Bel aren't NHL locks by any means. Roslovic won't be a Blue Jacket after this season. That leaves 4 wingers to compete with Texier.

Im easily taking Dumais and Brindley all day every day. Pinelli and Del Bel are flat out higher upside guys. Texier's upside is nothing more than a solid 3rd liner imo. Thats easily replaceable. Thats the guy you trade a pick for at the TDL when contending. That roster is so young that a Fantilli/Johnston (who i forgot about lol) could really benefit
29 juill. 2023 à 20 h 10
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Im easily taking Dumais and Brindley all day every day. Pinelli and Del Bel are flat out higher upside guys. Texier's upside is nothing more than a solid 3rd liner imo. Thats easily replaceable. Thats the guy you trade a pick for at the TDL when contending. That roster is so young that a Fantilli/Johnston (who i forgot about lol) could really benefit

This site is so tiresome. In this thread I've got you arguing that all of these guys are locks to be NHLers and in another thread I've got a guy arguing that the Jackets need Nils ****ing Hoglander because everyone in the Jackets' pool is going to be a bust. They're guys that *could* make it, but still have to show they can play at the pro level before that. Saying they're going to push out a guy who has proven he can play and produce at the NHL is equally as silly as saying they have no shot at being better than a Nils Hoglander who is back in the AHL in his d+4 season.
29 juill. 2023 à 20 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
This site is so tiresome. In this thread I've got you arguing that all of these guys are locks to be NHLers and in another thread I've got a guy arguing that the Jackets need Nils ****ing Hoglander because everyone in the Jackets' pool is going to be a bust. They're guys that *could* make it, but still have to show they can play at the pro level before that. Saying they're going to push out a guy who has proven he can play and produce at the NHL is equally as silly as saying they have no shot at being better than a Nils Hoglander who is back in the AHL in his d+4 season.

your logic is flawed. Is Reese Johnson worth holding onto for Chicago cuz Bedard isnt an NHLer yet? I will take Dumais every single time. You can disagree if you want, but I promise you Dumais has a better career from here on out. And id rather die on the hill of taking the better player than take the *safe* play. Like ur argument isnt even that Texier is good or has potential lmao, its that hes played NHL games so hes worth keeping
29 juill. 2023 à 20 h 43
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
your logic is flawed. Is Reese Johnson worth holding onto for Chicago cuz Bedard isnt an NHLer yet? I will take Dumais every single time. You can disagree if you want, but I promise you Dumais has a better career from here on out. And id rather die on the hill of taking the better player than take the *safe* play. Like ur argument isnt even that Texier is good or has potential lmao, its that hes played NHL games so hes worth keeping

Don't tell me you're the type that compares Dumais to Bedard...

Don't put words in my mouth. Texier has huge potential. The guy was in the middle of a massive breakout when he broke his finger and his family tragedies happened. 18 points in 22 games all at 5v5 or shorthanded is not the statline of your everyday bottom 6 NHLer. He was figuring it out and he was making jaw dropping, highlight reel plays while he was doing it. I am way more excited about the Jackets potentially getting that guy back in the lineup than I am for Jordan Dumais maybe figuring out the NHL 4-5 years from now.
29 juill. 2023 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Don't tell me you're the type that compares Dumais to Bedard...

Don't put words in my mouth. Texier has huge potential. The guy was in the middle of a massive breakout when he broke his finger and his family tragedies happened. 18 points in 22 games all at 5v5 or shorthanded is not the statline of your everyday bottom 6 NHLer. He was figuring it out and he was making jaw dropping, highlight reel plays while he was doing it. I am way more excited about the Jackets potentially getting that guy back in the lineup than I am for Jordan Dumais maybe figuring out the NHL 4-5 years from now.

Bro dumais isnt taking 5 years LMAO what. How can you watch his film, look at his stats and not be excited. Cant beleieve a Jackets fan is saying this
29 juill. 2023 à 21 h 4
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Bro dumais isnt taking 5 years LMAO what. How can you watch his film, look at his stats and not be excited. Cant beleieve a Jackets fan is saying this

At *minimum* he's 3 years away from playing full-time in the NHL. He's going back to the Q next year and he's playing in Cleveland in 24-25 to get acclimated to pro hockey. I would not be surprised if he's in the AHL for 2-3 years. That puts him 4-5 years away on a reasonable timeline.

It's exactly because I do watch his film and not just his highlights that I can see that he needs to work on his game. He crumbled to physical play in the Q playoffs and needs to get significantly faster and more evasive if he's going to survive in the NHL. He can't be absorbing hits like he was when he was playing against top tier competition and not just bullying the bottom tier teams during the regular season. We're not talking about a Connor Bedard here who is built like a brick ****house already at barely 18 years old.
29 juill. 2023 à 21 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
At *minimum* he's 3 years away from playing full-time in the NHL. He's going back to the Q next year and he's playing in Cleveland in 24-25 to get acclimated to pro hockey. I would not be surprised if he's in the AHL for 2-3 years. That puts him 4-5 years away on a reasonable timeline.

It's exactly because I do watch his film and not just his highlights that I can see that he needs to work on his game. He crumbled to physical play in the Q playoffs and needs to get significantly faster and more evasive if he's going to survive in the NHL. He can't be absorbing hits like he was when he was playing against top tier competition and not just bullying the bottom tier teams during the regular season. We're not talking about a Connor Bedard here who is built like a brick ****house already at barely 18 years old.

You think a 140 POINT DY+1 WILL TAKE 5 MORE YEARS? Okay bro
29 juill. 2023 à 21 h 36
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
You think a 140 POINT DY+1 WILL TAKE 5 MORE YEARS? Okay bro

I've laid out and explained my reasoning twice now that I can see him anywhere from 3-5 years away from being in the NHL full-time. If you want to be a spaz and keep screeching about the long end of what I think his timeline might be, go right ahead. You're obviously not willing to provide anything more than his stat line, which is insanely inflated by playing against some truly horrid teams, as a counter argument here.
29 juill. 2023 à 21 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
I've laid out and explained my reasoning twice now that I can see him anywhere from 3-5 years away from being in the NHL full-time. If you want to be a spaz and keep screeching about the long end of what I think his timeline might be, go right ahead. You're obviously not willing to provide anything more than his stat line, which is insanely inflated by playing against some truly horrid teams, as a counter argument here.

how can you be so low on your own teams DY+1 prospect who dropped 140 points and 56 goals as a DY+1? It makes no sense. Stats aside, his game scream Kyle Connor. He is dynamic, he steps on the ice and opponents have to play different. He is a gamechanger, an x factor. Texier isnt that. This is just insane. Whats next? Brindley also sucks? CBJ has two of my favorite prospcts and you are out here saying they suck lmao
29 juill. 2023 à 21 h 53
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
how can you be so low on your own teams DY+1 prospect who dropped 140 points and 56 goals as a DY+1? It makes no sense. Stats aside, his game scream Kyle Connor. He is dynamic, he steps on the ice and opponents have to play different. He is a gamechanger, an x factor. Texier isnt that. This is just insane. Whats next? Brindley also sucks? CBJ has two of my favorite prospcts and you are out here saying they suck lmao

There's a difference between saying a player sucks and saying that it's difficult to see his game projecting into the NHL. As I already said, Dumais struggles with physicality and speed. The Remparts nearly ended his playoffs early with a few solid body checks along the boards. Players only get bigger, stronger, and faster as you get closer to the NHL so he needs to figure out how to avoid that kind of body contact if he's going to have any kind of career as a pro. Developing those parts of your game are a long haul proposition and throwing a guy who can get lit up that badly into the NHL is bound to result in him getting destroyed physically before he even gets a chance to establish himself in the league.

Brindley I have a much easier time seeing as an NHLer. His game thrives with his skating and he has no issue with physicality despite his size. He's probably on the same timeline of another 3-5 years before he's in the NHL, but he's also a year younger than Dumais and I'd lean more towards the 3 than the 5 in his case. One more year in college, one year in the AHL and then I could see him pushing hard for the NHL fulltime.

How can you say a guy that can do this to Mark Stone shorthanded isn't an x factor?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage