Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 500 000 $87 495 223 $0 $0 $4 777 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 500 000 $13 500 000 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA - 1
800 556 $800 556 $
AG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juill. 2023 à 17 h 16
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,479
If Nylander wants that trade him

9mill is the max he should make
palhal et LEAFS_FOR_LIFE a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2023 à 17 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,023
Quoting: aadoyle

I second that!

I think the Bratt extension is going to serve as the hill the Leafs stand on. We may see a nominal increase in relation to the cap going up, but no way Nylander is worth that kind of money.

Now, I can see Nylander pointing to Gaudreau, but honestly, Johnny Hockey has been a PPG player for years..... Nylander: 1.

I like Nylander, a lot actually..... but anything north of $9 million, and you move him faster than you did Robidas to his island in the middle of Lake Ontario.
18 juill. 2023 à 17 h 42
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,627

I agree that 9m should be the max, and I don't think 8 years is wise. But gotta think the Leafs are keeping all their UFAs as rentals for a Cup run, so can't see a trade unless it helps the Leafs this season.
18 juill. 2023 à 18 h 9
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: swinny
I second that!

I think the Bratt extension is going to serve as the hill the Leafs stand on. We may see a nominal increase in relation to the cap going up, but no way Nylander is worth that kind of money.

Now, I can see Nylander pointing to Gaudreau, but honestly, Johnny Hockey has been a PPG player for years..... Nylander: 1.

I like Nylander, a lot actually..... but anything north of $9 million, and you move him faster than you did Robidas to his island in the middle of Lake Ontario.

No Bratt's deal is far to low for Willy

Meier's deal is the minimum
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,267

9.5 is the max I would pay him. He is criminally underrated by everyone, even half of Leaf fans. You guys treat him like he's a secondary player. He's an elite talent and would be the best player on a lot of teams.
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 11
No Bratt's deal is far to low for Willy

Meier's deal is the minimum

No. Gotta disagree there. Meier plays with a more physical edge. Much better defensively, and although he hasn't played it in a while, can play centre. A significantly more rounded player than Nylander.

Bratt and Nylander's game are strikingly similar, as have been the career trajectory to this point.

With the increase in cap, a Nylander deal may look like Meier's, but he is definitely not the comparable.

You have to look at this one objectively. Love Nylander, don't get me wrong. But to compare Nylander to Meier is doing Meier a disservice.
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 20
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 11
No. Gotta disagree there. Meier plays with a more physical edge. Much better defensively, and although he hasn't played it in a while, can play centre. A significantly more rounded player than Nylander.

Bratt and Nylander's game are strikingly similar, as have been the career trajectory to this point.

With the increase in cap, a Nylander deal may look like Meier's, but he is definitely not the comparable.

You have to look at this one objectively. Love Nylander, don't get me wrong. But to compare Nylander to Meier is doing Meier a disservice.

Um I think u might need to do your homework as a lot of what u said is incorrect lul

Fzuf-sUXgAABn40?format=png&name=small

Nylander's been the better player than Meier especially when it comes to playoffs. So its not doing Meier a disservice at all as hes not better than Willy rn. So with that the minimum Nylander is making is 8.8m.

You suggest Bratt's deal the league will laugh as hes worth more as Nylander's the better player. Cause Bratt is around a 30 goal guy. Willy has the potential to be a steady 40-50 goal guy especially in his prime. So yea comparing him to Bratt is just silly.
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 31
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: RipNasty
9.5 is the max I would pay him. He is criminally underrated by everyone, even half of Leaf fans. You guys treat him like he's a secondary player. He's an elite talent and would be the best player on a lot of teams.

mmm 9.5m in recent signings has been for 100 point players.

Case in point Tkachuck and Kucherov both signed for 9.5m and each had over 100 points. If we go further Gaudreau had over 100 signed 9.75m,

Willy finished with 87 so having him in that range is not gonna sit well

Realistically 8.8m is what he should sign for but the highest they should be okay with is 9mill. As if we look at his totals a guy with similar points was Forsberg who signed 8.5m.Now its a different time than 2022 so it will cost a bit more now
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,267
mmm 9.5m in recent signings has been for 100 point players.

Case in point Tkachuck and Kucherov both signed for 9.5m and each had over 100 points

Willy finished with 87 so having him in that range is not gonna sit well

Realistically 8.8m is what he should sign for but the highest they should be okay with is 9mill

It doesn't matter what other guys signed for, the cap is going up as will cap hits. It's the percentage and Nylander is 22nd and 23rd for overall goals and points over the last 3 seasons. He's absolutely a high end player. He isn't some passenger looking to make money off his linemates, he's the guy who creates those guys. The other guys are easier to find, finding a Nylander you just don't do unless you draft him or overpay him as an aging vet free agent.
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 41
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: RipNasty
It doesn't matter what other guys signed for, the cap is going up as will cap hits. It's the percentage and Nylander is 22nd and 23rd for overall goals and points over the last 3 seasons. He's absolutely a high end player. He isn't some passenger looking to make money off his linemates, he's the guy who creates those guys. The other guys are easier to find, finding a Nylander you just don't do unless you draft him or overpay him as an aging vet free agent.

It actually does matter as those are the baselines for when it comes to negotiating a deal. Willy is good but not a 100 point player. He has consistency issues at times and is a one way player. If hes asking for 10m you say no and stick to 9m. If he wont extend by TDL you trade him and bring in some good pieces like WPG did for PLD or Van did for Horvat.

9M x 8 years is the max he should make based on recent deals from better players
18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 24
Fzuf-sUXgAABn40?format=png&name=small

Nylander's been the better player than Meier especially when it comes to playoffs. So its not doing Meier a disservice at all as hes not better than Willy rn. So with that the minimum Nylander is making is 8.8m.

You suggest Bratt's deal the league will laugh as hes worth more as Nylander's the better player. Cause Bratt is around a 30 goal guy. Willy has the potential to be a steady 40-50 goal guy especially in his prime. So yea comparing him to Bratt is just silly.

Meier was playing in San Jose for the last 3 years, so showing me this does nothing for your arguement. The Sharks were just bad, and the offense was essentially 3 guys up front.

Nylander conversely had 3 years of Taveres.

Nylander has been better in the playoffs because he has been in them. Meier, not so much....

The last time I got into this with someone was Marner and Aho 3 years ago, and the analytic arguements I put out at that time were dismissed. Even still, Meier's analytics will he skewed somewhat because the Sharks were that bad.

I view Meier as the far more rounded player - and showing me offensive stats doesn't change that. He plays a 200 foot game. He hits. He does things Nylander simply doesn't do, and his contract reflects these intangibles. Things raw stats do not reflect.

Nylander in my view simply is not a $9 million winger, nevermind $10 million. I could throw in Fiala another comparable, who again is a PPG player long term and still got less than $8 million last season.

$8.5 million is where I have him, and that is only because the cap is projected to go up $5 million. Otherwise, it is Bratt's deal, and definitely not much more.
18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 29
Hakuna Matata
Meier was playing in San Jose for the last 3 years, so showing me this does nothing for your arguement. The Sharks were just bad, and the offense was essentially 3 guys up front.

Nylander conversely had 3 years of Taveres.

Nylander has been better in the playoffs because he has been in them. Meier, not so much....

The last time I got into this with someone was Marner and Aho 3 years ago, and the analytic arguements I put out at that time were dismissed. Even still, Meier's analytics will he skewed somewhat because the Sharks were that bad.

I view Meier as the far more rounded player - and showing me offensive stats doesn't change that. He plays a 200 foot game. He hits. He does things Nylander simply doesn't do, and his contract reflects these intangibles. Things raw stats do not reflect.

Nylander in my view simply is not a $9 million winger, nevermind $10 million. I could throw in Fiala another comparable, who again is a PPG player long term and still got less than $8 million last season.

$8.5 million is where I have him, and that is only because the cap is projected to go up $5 million. Otherwise, it is Bratt's deal, and definitely not much more.

You do realize Meier was with good players in SJS right I keep telling yah do your research as he was playing with guys like Couture and Hertl who are also good. Just because SJS is bad does not mean they dont got good players. As yes they arent as good as they once were but they still got guys giving them 20+ goals a night

You really need to do your research as your arguments are not good. Like when your comparing Nylander to Fiala jesus man u really need to do your homework as thats a flawed statment right there as if you told anyone Nylander was Fiala's comparable they would tell yah your not correct in the slightest. It would be like comparing Dvorak to Mathews

Nylander's up there or one could argue better than Meier, Forsberg, etc

9mill x 8 years is his worth.
18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 33
You do realize Meier was with good players in SJS right I keep telling yah do your research as he was playing with guys like Couture and Hertl who are also good. Just because SJS is bad does not mean they dont got good players. As yes they arent as good as they once were but they still got guys giving them 20+ goals a night

You really need to do your research as your arguments are not good

🤣🤣🤣

OK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whatever you say there bud🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will stick with what I am saying. Hertl, Meier and Couture (who was on the IR all last season) pretty much has been the Sharks offense for the last 3 years up front. Unless your selling me on Lebanc or Barbanov?

But what do I know?

Do my research!🤣🤣🤣🤣 That made my night.

Thanks for the good laugh!
18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 35
Hakuna Matata
🤣🤣🤣

OK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whatever you say there bud🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will stick with what I am saying. Hertl, Meier and Couture (who was on the IR all last season) pretty much has been the Sharks offense for the last 3 years. Unless your selling me on Lebanc or Barbanov?

But what do I know?

Do my research!🤣🤣🤣🤣 That made my night.

Thanks for the good laugh!

As I said before u say Nylander is comparable to Fiala good luck as that wont go well with anyone who knows their hockey for all the right reasons for the 8.5 m + camp for willy.

It starts with 8.8 but does not go higher than 9m thats what everyone is saying especially the hockey experts
18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 37
As I said before u say Nylander is comparable to Fiala good luck as that wont go well with anyone who knows their hockey for all the right reasons for the 8.5 m + camp for willy.

It starts with 8.8 but does not go higher than 9m thats what everyone is saying especially the hockey experts

Sorry, I am still laughing at do my research🤣🤣🤣
19 juill. 2023 à 6 h 26
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,352
Amazing on how everyone focuses on Nylander getting paid in line with market value, but no one mentions the rather small pay increase offered to Matthews. (Although the one example missing above, is how Nylander has done, relative to his teammates, in that respect, he is producing as much as they are at 65% of their renumeration).

Matthews is a UFA, do you really think a 10-14% raise gets it done? Do you think he wants to be the 2nd highest paid forward on the team, (As Marner will get more when he expires), or so far below what he might see as his contemporaries (MacDavid, Draisatl) as the cap grows on a 6 yr deal?

Or the crazy fact that Bertuzzi, Domi do so well in 23-24 they resign for NO RAISE? Or Klingberg signs for 75% of what he is now?

Or that Calle Rosen has snuck back in and is suddenly a 3rd pair NHL defender? A 29 yr old who has played just 89 nhl games in 6-7 seasons?

Really its same old, same old, all offense and no defense and unrealistic futures, all carried out to maintain a status quo that hasnt worked so far.
19 juill. 2023 à 20 h 32
Quoting: Hammerwise
Amazing on how everyone focuses on Nylander getting paid in line with market value, but no one mentions the rather small pay increase offered to Matthews. (Although the one example missing above, is how Nylander has done, relative to his teammates, in that respect, he is producing as much as they are at 65% of their renumeration).

Matthews is a UFA, do you really think a 10-14% raise gets it done? Do you think he wants to be the 2nd highest paid forward on the team, (As Marner will get more when he expires), or so far below what he might see as his contemporaries (MacDavid, Draisatl) as the cap grows on a 6 yr deal?

Or the crazy fact that Bertuzzi, Domi do so well in 23-24 they resign for NO RAISE? Or Klingberg signs for 75% of what he is now?

Or that Calle Rosen has snuck back in and is suddenly a 3rd pair NHL defender? A 29 yr old who has played just 89 nhl games in 6-7 seasons?

Really its same old, same old, all offense and no defense and unrealistic futures, all carried out to maintain a status quo that hasnt worked so far.

Defintely not knocking Nylander's value. Love the guy.... I just don't see a $10 million winger.

You aren't wrong in that the market dictates what players get - eye of the beholder. But Nylander's comparable really are Fiala and Bratt. Similar game styles, similar analytics. Now, if they dictate the market, and the cap goes up $5 million, then it puts Nylander in around that $8.5 million range. Term then becomes the sticky point. Is he asking $10 million over 8? Which if he is, and the cap rises as it did before, then by year 4 it's a good deal. If it's $10 million over 3, I walk away.

And.... you forgot to bring up Cody Franson.... they guy that came off a career year, was asking like $4 million a year at the time. Misread the market so badly, he ended uo in Buffalo for league minimum. Going back a ways, but it is to your point.
Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2023 à 6 h 22
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,352
Defintely not knocking Nylander's value. Love the guy.... I just don't see a $10 million winger.

You aren't wrong in that the market dictates what players get - eye of the beholder. But Nylander's comparable really are Fiala and Bratt. Similar game styles, similar analytics. Now, if they dictate the market, and the cap goes up $5 million, then it puts Nylander in around that $8.5 million range. Term then becomes the sticky point. Is he asking $10 million over 8? Which if he is, and the cap rises as it did before, then by year 4 it's a good deal. If it's $10 million over 3, I walk away.

And.... you forgot to bring up Cody Franson.... they guy that came off a career year, was asking like $4 million a year at the time. Misread the market so badly, he ended uo in Buffalo for league minimum. Going back a ways, but it is to your point.

Agree, but alot of it has to do with team structure. Nylander is producing at pretty much a 90-95% rate as his 3 teammates, but is paid at 65%. Bratt's pay is in line with his team, Carolina is infamous for having a structure through the team...so in a way, if nylander is on the open market or looking to resign with his "new team", hes probably similar to fiala, bratt, gaudreau, etc...but in toronto its a pretty substantial underpayment compared to his teammates.

and youre right, its term and cap increase, matthews, nylander are probably not at their last payday OR going to settle at a discount for a team seemingly in the same place they were six years ago results-wise.

The players, their agents can also see the diminishing prospect pool, draft picks and continued short term solution searching in goal and ufa that the leafs do, with really no further result

Not to say it happens but teams like detroit and philly for example have young teams on the up with multiple Blue chip prospects AND cap space.
swinny a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage