Forums/Armchair-GM

Ross Colton for broberg

Créé par: Jukinators
Équipe: 2023-24 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 26 juin 2023
Publié: 26 juin 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I’m this scenario I have Tampa losing both killorn and Colton. Most of the ACGM have Tampa either trading colton and keeping killorn or keeping colton and losing killorn. But the scenario where both players choose money over loyalty is a very real and possible outcome.

Broberg- the best option for tampa and the fact Edmonton has made him available gives me all the hope that JBB will look at a potential trade for him. Slot him in at the 3rd pair and allow him to play a similar role to Sergy when he was under hedman and mac. He will cost 850,000 for 1 more year before he becomes a rfa and JBB loves trading for RFA’s.

Kampf- a player Tampa couldn’t afford if either colton or killorn return but having him replace bellmare on the penalty kill is major as kampf if one of the best penalty killers in the leauge imo. He has killed this team when he was in Toronto and could definitely be a great add for the playoffs

Miles wood- miles wood has been a player Tampa has been interested in for a while now. Whether that be the trade deadlines or off-season miles wood has been a Tampa style player for a while now. Here he gets a bit of a pay decrease although after tax it may be close to his previous contract but either Way he does not deserve a raise. Whether it be tha fact he was a healthy scratch in the playoffs or the underwhelming point production the past year and so. Miles gets the second line wing slot and Tampa banks on him to bring that physical and speed aspect of his game that we all know.

Other 2nd line wing options:
Tatar- I think Tatar is definitely the player type needed on this second line. A play maker who can help get stamkos the puck to score and yet put up a decent amount of goals himself. If he were to sign I would think it is around the 3.5-4.1 million dollar range. I believe if he wanted to win and be a top option on a contender Tampa could be perfect for him as he most likely will battle for the net front spot on the power play with hagel

Kane- Kane is only a option due to how good of a play maker he is. I personally wouldn’t want nor do I think this is a possible option but it’s more of a general player type Kane fills
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
52 100 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
22 250 000 $
22 200 000 $
11 000 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
MTL
  1. Colton, Ross [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2025 (TBL)
EDM
  1. MacArthur, Bennett
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (CHI)
TBL
NSH
  1. Myers, Philippe
  2. Seabrook, Brent
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2023 (TBL)
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (TBL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de ANA
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 045 833 $0 $932 500 $454 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 8
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 6
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
820 000 $820 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 91
Quoting: Ennis
You were completely misinformed with our players, calling guys like Tomasino and Glass bottom 6 players. I was simply correcting you. I quoted my friend and you went off the rails.

You ignored my original reply to you, about our players, by the way.

With 5 first round picks in our system, a core of great young players mixed with vets, and a top 3 goalie in the league, I think we'll be okay in 1-2 seasons.

But uhhhh yeah we're re-tooling around Kun- I mean Novaktears of joy For sure.

Any contending team glass and tomasino don’t crack the top 6. They would be solid 3rd line options. On nashville they are able to play big minutes because well who else will play above ahead of them. Those 5 1st round picks sure are impressive, shame by the time they are fully developed and ready to make Stanley cup playoff runs that top 3 goalie , Josi and Forsberg will probably all be gone if not in their mid to late 30’s. And you need more talent, whether that adding through trade and removing some of these prospects you speak so highly of or overspending I’m free agency. I don’t see a way this team is able to compete in the next 2-3 years. Maybe they can do a quick turn around like the rangers but they aren’t exactly a top free agent destination or lucky in the lottery
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 14
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,416
Quoting: Jukinators
Any contending team glass and tomasino don’t crack the top 6. They would be solid 3rd line options. On nashville they are able to play big minutes because well who else will play above ahead of them. Those 5 1st round picks sure are impressive, shame by the time they are fully developed and ready to make Stanley cup playoff runs that top 3 goalie , Josi and Forsberg will probably all be gone if not in their mid to late 30’s. And you need more talent, whether that adding through trade and removing some of these prospects you speak so highly of or overspending I’m free agency. I don’t see a way this team is able to compete in the next 2-3 years. Maybe they can do a quick turn around like the rangers but they aren’t exactly a top free agent destination or lucky in the lottery

It's worth noting we just missed the playoffs with those guys playing big minutes.
You content by developing your players, which we are doing.

I'm not going to go tit for tat with you, because we have different opinions. Your original comments on our players and your lack of knowledge of ANYTHING regarding our team leads me to believe I'm speaking with a homer. Only really knows his own team. Not to mention, you slandered my friend for not having a defense but yours was that you read articles lol.

I think my team will be back in contention in 1-2 years, and you don't. Not like we've been perennial contenders years prior while developing prospects on the fly. What makes now any different?

Trotz also directly said he wants to take a step or two back, before taking a step forward, which is where we're getting our opinions from. And in all honesty, I'm trusting an NHL General Manager over a dude in an online forum who confused Novak for Kunin.

Have a good day homie
Just_A_Guess et OkMan a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 269
It's worth noting we just missed the playoffs with those guys playing big minutes.
You content by developing your players, which we are doing.

I'm not going to go tit for tat with you, because we have different opinions. Your original comments on our players and your lack of knowledge of ANYTHING regarding our team leads me to believe I'm speaking with a homer. Only really knows his own team. Not to mention, you slandered my friend for not having a defense but yours was that you read articles lol.

I think my team will be back in contention in 1-2 years, and you don't. Not like we've been perennial contenders years prior while developing prospects on the fly. What makes now any different?

Trotz also directly said he wants to take a step or two back, before taking a step forward, which is where we're getting our opinions from. And in all honesty, I'm trusting an NHL General Manager over a dude in an online forum who confused Novak for Kunin.

Have a good day homie

"my friend"? did bro really call for backup to win a debate in capfriendly ACGM chattears of joy
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 22
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
"my friend"? did bro really call for backup to win a debate in capfriendly ACGM chattears of joy

... the post is on the first page
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 26
... the post is on the first page

oh so you randomly saw it, wink got it
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 27
oh so you randomly saw it, wink got it

Yeah like... it's right there... on the first page....
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 29
Yeah like... it's right there... on the first page....

no I believe you, wink
26 juin 2023 à 5 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 538
Was excited to read trough 4 pages of discussion about Colton and broberg, yet most of it is a discussion about Nashville smh lol

I'd love to get Broberg honestly. Same with Kampf.
Tatar could be a good add, I'm confident we'll at least sign a FA that values the chances of winning the Cup over money and will sign at cheap, short deal.
JBB will definitely check in on Miles Wood, as OP said Tampa been interested in him for a couple of years now. Though I doubt he'll accept a lower AAV contract than what he last got, especially at 27.
OkMan a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 7 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,513
Missing the whole point. Tampa bay lighting team u root for trade good player to team for young prospect who doesn’t play good defense at all. He was drafted for his offensive skills yet after being in tampas system is now one of the go to guys to kill penaltys and kill time but whatever you say

No I'm not missing the point. Broberg isn't Sergachev. So please don't sit there and tell me he's Sergachev 2.0.
26 juin 2023 à 10 h 56
Mentions "j'aime": 1,561
No problem I hope those picks lead you back to the promise land hopefully you win one this time.

Sorry about the whole kunin and Novak thing hard to tell 2 mid players apart but hey he is what your retooling around so I’ll give him the credit he deserves.

You have a better shot of winning the cup next year than Tampa collapsing before 2028

There’s a thing called the salary cap. Your core is mostly 30+, you have no prospects to speak of outside of Isaac Howard, and you’re not going to be able to retain a large amount of your young pieces.

You asked what my defense was for not wanting to argue this out. I just left it right above. These takes you have made make no sense to me, and I can’t change your opinion. Why should I fight a pointless battle here? I mean I just don’t agree/get any of it. That’s why I stopped. My defense now is look at this team in 23-24 and 24-25. Don’t be surprised if we make some noise, while Tampa is down living in the doldrums of the league.
26 juin 2023 à 13 h 10
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,896
They also had to pay a buyout penalty with a 2/3 ratio for the remaining 2 years and Campbell has 4 years left, there is 0% chance that happens on a contending team

No they didn’t have pay a buyout penalty on Vrana. When sending a player down you only get 1.4M in cap relief any player making more than that has a cap hit even in the AHL.
26 juin 2023 à 13 h 13
Jah1722
Vrana cleared but still had to be dumped by Detroit with retention for a 7th round pick but try again

Vrana was in the AHL for most of last season until he was traded. He didn’t have to be traded tho. DET just decided to move him so of course a 5M player in the AHL got nothing in return when traded. This stuff is so simple and yet you seem to understand none of it
26 juin 2023 à 14 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Quoting: OkMan
There’s a thing called the salary cap. Your core is mostly 30+, you have no prospects to speak of outside of Isaac Howard, and you’re not going to be able to retain a large amount of your young pieces.

You asked what my defense was for not wanting to argue this out. I just left it right above. These takes you have made make no sense to me, and I can’t change your opinion. Why should I fight a pointless battle here? I mean I just don’t agree/get any of it. That’s why I stopped. My defense now is look at this team in 23-24 and 24-25. Don’t be surprised if we make some noise, while Tampa is down living in the doldrums of the league.

Tampa has two guys in their core over 30(32 and 33) and Kuch literally turned 30 a week ago, so the core aging out anytime soon isn't a huge issue. Yes, they lack many high draft picks atm, but they have plenty of prospects drafted after the 1st round showing promise. As far as keeping their young talent, it won't be much of an issue either with the cap going up, and they do have enough to keep the pieces that matter this offseason. Tampa is still very much a top contender for several more years.
26 juin 2023 à 14 h 48
Quoting: Jah1722
No they didn’t have pay a buyout penalty on Vrana. When sending a player down you only get 1.4M in cap relief any player making more than that has a cap hit even in the AHL.

I guess I was thinking of a different player but you still have to pay the buried penalty of 3.85 which they cant afford considering they are already over the cap if they try to resign all of their players. You cant just send anyone with a bad contract down to the minors, thats why OEL just got bought out. The buried threshold is 1,150,000. The oilers can either trade campbell, buy him out, or just play him, they wont take a buried penalty sending him to the minors
26 juin 2023 à 14 h 59
Vrana was in the AHL for most of last season until he was traded. He didn’t have to be traded tho. DET just decided to move him so of course a 5M player in the AHL got nothing in return when traded. This stuff is so simple and yet you seem to understand none of it

you do realize retaining 2.5m for a 7th is less than nothing right? That is a huge negative, also considering the fact that vrana was still putting up some points while jack campbell was awful in edmonton and still has 4 years left on his deal makes this an even worse comparison.
26 juin 2023 à 15 h 1
Jah1722
I guess I was thinking of a different player but you still have to pay the buried penalty of 3.85 which they cant afford considering they are already over the cap if they try to resign all of their players. You cant just send anyone with a bad contract down to the minors, thats why OEL just got bought out. The buried threshold is 1,150,000. The oilers can either trade campbell, buy him out, or just play him, they wont take a buried penalty sending him to the minors

Numerous teams took the bury penalty last season. It still saves some cap. Not a lot but enough for teams to use it. EDM could use it on anyone making more than the buried threshold and make it work. So still my point stands. Broberg for roster upgrade only.

Also OEL had a NMC which meant he couldn’t be put on waivers for anything other than a buy out.
26 juin 2023 à 15 h 2
Jah1722
you do realize retaining 2.5m for a 7th is less than nothing right? That is a huge negative, also considering the fact that vrana was still putting up some points while jack campbell was awful in edmonton and still has 4 years left on his deal makes this an even worse comparison.

Vrana didn’t play for DET much last season and it seemed like some of his off ice stuff pushed him out and Yzerman was willing to eat the cap hit. It wasn’t a huge negative because they still got some cap relief for a player they no longer wanted even if it wasn’t his full contract.
26 juin 2023 à 15 h 5
Numerous teams took the bury penalty last season. It still saves some cap. Not a lot but enough for teams to use it. EDM could use it on anyone making more than the buried threshold and make it work. So still my point stands. Broberg for roster upgrade only.

Also OEL had a NMC which meant he couldn’t be put on waivers for anything other than a buy out.

There would be no saving any money, the 1.15 that you are saving would have to be spent on a backup to replace campbell and broberg has been used in packages for a top 4RD, how is trading him for a 1st + and then using that in a package for a top 4 RD any different?
26 juin 2023 à 15 h 8
Vrana didn’t play for DET much last season and it seemed like some of his off ice stuff pushed him out and Yzerman was willing to eat the cap hit. It wasn’t a huge negative because they still got some cap relief for a player they no longer wanted even if it wasn’t his full contract.

yes... thats what im saying that the comparison was bad. Vrana was still a decent player with off ice issues vs campbell who was bad and still has 4 years left on his contract. Also paying 2.5 is a huge negative, something which the oilers cant afford
30 juin 2023 à 12 h 42
Démarrer sujet
So much of this is wrong lmao. Nashville has plenty of pieces to build around - Josi, Forsberg, Tomasino, Evangelista, Glass, Novak, Parssinen, and Saros/Askarov. We have plenty of promising young players coming up the ranks, and we still have prospects in the system. Kemell looks like a stud and could be playing in the NHL as soon as next year. The team lacks a true 1C. That’s our number 1 priority.

Also, Duchene has been producing at an 8m level for years now. He looks solid. Maybe do some research before you make a bad argument

Can’t believe they bought out Duchene
30 juin 2023 à 13 h 14
Can’t believe they bought out Duchene

My point still stands. He was producing at a 70+ pt average over the past two years. It’s a stupid decision, especially when Saros isn’t even available for trade. We can’t rebuild unless he goes.
30 juin 2023 à 13 h 24
Démarrer sujet
My point still stands. He was producing at a 70+ pt average over the past two years. It’s a stupid decision, especially when Saros isn’t even available for trade. We can’t rebuild unless he goes.

Does your point stand? Lol your paying nearly 10 million dollars In dead cap next year and still 6.5 the year after that. How many teams have won anything with that much dead cap. I can tell you one thing teams do win when they hold that much dead cap, the draft lottery. This team is nowhere and nowhere close to competing
30 juin 2023 à 13 h 28
Does your point stand? Lol your paying nearly 10 million dollars In dead cap next year and still 6.5 the year after that. How many teams have won anything with that much dead cap. I can tell you one thing teams do win when they hold that much dead cap, the draft lottery. This team is nowhere and nowhere close to competing

I mean my pint about the Duchene being a solid producer. I’ve even giving up on this team being competitive. Also, your way off on those buyout number most we ever owe is 6.5m in 2025
30 juin 2023 à 13 h 34
Démarrer sujet
I mean my pint about the Duchene being a solid producer. I’ve even giving up on this team being competitive. Also, your way off on those buyout number most we ever owe is 6.5m in 2025

Actually I’m not way off in those buy out numbers if you would car to check your own teams cap friendly page you would know. This year you are paying 4 million to Johansson and 2.555 to Duchene. Next year you are paying 4 mil to Johansson and 5.555 to Duchene they year after that you are paying Duchene 6.555. It’s just cool to be right all the time
30 juin 2023 à 16 h 32
Démarrer sujet
"Not close to a playoff spot".... buuuuttt we just missed the wildcard spot by a singular game with a squad of AHL players..?

Nashville has a great young core, and a promising future. It's hard to take you seriously when you confused Novak for Kunin. A+ for effort.

Thanks for the entire draft class for Jeannot. Tampa will probably collapse by then and that 2025 first can be a top 15.

Gosh I love being right

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage