Forums/Armchair-GM

Ross Colton for broberg

Créé par: Jukinators
Équipe: 2023-24 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 26 juin 2023
Publié: 26 juin 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I’m this scenario I have Tampa losing both killorn and Colton. Most of the ACGM have Tampa either trading colton and keeping killorn or keeping colton and losing killorn. But the scenario where both players choose money over loyalty is a very real and possible outcome.

Broberg- the best option for tampa and the fact Edmonton has made him available gives me all the hope that JBB will look at a potential trade for him. Slot him in at the 3rd pair and allow him to play a similar role to Sergy when he was under hedman and mac. He will cost 850,000 for 1 more year before he becomes a rfa and JBB loves trading for RFA’s.

Kampf- a player Tampa couldn’t afford if either colton or killorn return but having him replace bellmare on the penalty kill is major as kampf if one of the best penalty killers in the leauge imo. He has killed this team when he was in Toronto and could definitely be a great add for the playoffs

Miles wood- miles wood has been a player Tampa has been interested in for a while now. Whether that be the trade deadlines or off-season miles wood has been a Tampa style player for a while now. Here he gets a bit of a pay decrease although after tax it may be close to his previous contract but either Way he does not deserve a raise. Whether it be tha fact he was a healthy scratch in the playoffs or the underwhelming point production the past year and so. Miles gets the second line wing slot and Tampa banks on him to bring that physical and speed aspect of his game that we all know.

Other 2nd line wing options:
Tatar- I think Tatar is definitely the player type needed on this second line. A play maker who can help get stamkos the puck to score and yet put up a decent amount of goals himself. If he were to sign I would think it is around the 3.5-4.1 million dollar range. I believe if he wanted to win and be a top option on a contender Tampa could be perfect for him as he most likely will battle for the net front spot on the power play with hagel

Kane- Kane is only a option due to how good of a play maker he is. I personally wouldn’t want nor do I think this is a possible option but it’s more of a general player type Kane fills
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
52 100 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
22 250 000 $
22 200 000 $
11 000 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
MTL
  1. Colton, Ross [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2025 (TBL)
EDM
  1. MacArthur, Bennett
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (CHI)
TBL
NSH
  1. Myers, Philippe
  2. Seabrook, Brent
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2023 (TBL)
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (TBL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de ANA
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 045 833 $0 $932 500 $454 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 8
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 6
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
820 000 $820 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 17
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,565
Quoting: Jukinators
Trotz is not the one making moves, he has made 1 move. Trading away a player who could be seen as valuable for a contending team and decided to increase his value by retaining 50%. And with all that value added up he was able to aquire… your kidding right. There is no move to be made, they are a selling team. A unqualified gm. Why are you in such denial about the state of this team

I just think you’re wrong. These claims you’ve made are ludicrous at best. I just don’t understand where you’re coming from with any of these. Just like sit down and look at stats and articles for like 30 minutes. It’d let you see how stupid this is
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: OkMan
Kunin got traded over a year ago now, and was perhaps the worst player on the team last year. Like bruh, this is stupid asf. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about here

I’m not even gonna pick on the absurdity of the other claims

Meant to put Novak, that is my bad but I have a feeling you have up because you realized it was not my claims that were in fact stupid.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 21
Démarrer sujet
I just think you’re wrong. These claims you’ve made are ludicrous at best. I just don’t understand where you’re coming from with any of these. Just like sit down and look at stats and articles for like 30 minutes. It’d let you see how stupid this is

Your only defense is denial. I have looked at the articles, I have looked at the roster and the prospects. There is simply nothing even close to getting remote excited about. I’m not even trying to hate on the team Nashville is so fun to watch in the playoffs. It’s a shame we won’t be able to see that for a while though
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 22
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,565
Meant to put Novak, that is my bad but I have a feeling you have up because you realized it was not my claims that were in fact stupid.

I don’t know. Calling Tomasino borderline bottom 6 at best is absurd. He’s shown nothing but improvement recently. There’s just no justification or reasoning here.

Duchene has produced at ~70pt pace for two seasons. That’s worth 8m. It isn’t that bad of contract imo.

Glass is coming into his own as a 2C for us.

Parssinen has just shown some of the more impressive flashes of anyone on the team. He has a bright future here.

There’s my counters for a few of those claims
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,439
Lol I did plenary of research.
Duchene is putting up 60 points for 8 million dollars at 32 years old and that contract won’t be up until 2026

Tomasino and glass are borderline bottom 6 prospects at this point if they can still be called prospects

Josi will be 34-35 when your predicted retool is up

Mac will likely be out of the leauge if not he sure won’t be with nashville

Parssinen is a b tier prospect and he’s already 22

What good is askarov besides a trade piece with saros ahead of him

Saros him self will be 30+ when you just start to sniff the playoffs which I don’t think you will

Besides kemell, forsberg ( who will also be 30), kunin and Saros there is no prospect or young player to build around. This team is old and not much skill on the way to help out

This team is missing a lot more than just a 1c who you will mostly definitely have to aquire by trading away the key “corner stone” players you just mentioned

This comment is why they don't sell alcohol to minors.

Nashville has 5 first round picks playing in Milwaukee next season. We have tons to build around.

Your comments about Tomasino and Glass are very misinformed. Though, I don't mind educating you a bit.

Glass finally showed he can step into a middle 6C role. His defensive metrics were borderline elite and he's only getting better.
Tomasino, the season prior to this, scored 30+ points playing with 11 minutes TOI on a 4th line with Mccarron. In a role increase this past season, scored just under a 50 point pace.
Evangelista, as well, is able to produce top 6 metrics and did so in a short stint after the deadline.
Askarov is a great prospect with genuine 1A upside. He was peppered in Milwaukee last season and stood out on his head fairly well.
Parssinen is a 7th round draft pick who, in his first ever 45 games in the NHL, scored 25 points. I don't know what your comment on his age has to do anything, as if 22 is the new 30?

But, you still think Kunin is on Nashville, and you labelled him as if he was something a team can build around?

Kids... don't do drugs.
OkMan et Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 25
Your only defense is denial. I have looked at the articles, I have looked at the roster and the prospects. There is simply nothing even close to getting remote excited about. I’m not even trying to hate on the team Nashville is so fun to watch in the playoffs. It’s a shame we won’t be able to see that for a while though

What articles are you reading? Bleacher report? And what roster are you looking at?

If you looked at the roster you'd know we have 5 first round picks playing in the AHL this upcoming season lmao.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 26
I don’t know. Calling Tomasino borderline bottom 6 at best is absurd. He’s shown nothing but improvement recently. There’s just no justification or reasoning here.

Duchene has produced at ~70pt pace for two seasons. That’s worth 8m. It isn’t that bad of contract imo.

Glass is coming into his own as a 2C for us.

Parssinen has just shown some of the more impressive flashes of anyone on the team. He has a bright future here.

There’s my counters for a few of those claims

He's a Tampa fan, he started watching hockey when they started getting good.
OkMan a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 273
Quoting: Ennis

so 10 years ago tears of joy
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 32
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
so 10 years ago tears of joy

Nice alt lil homie.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 34
Nice alt lil homie.

i posted a diffferent ACGM we disagree on colton but agree on broberg, im just watching this from the sidelines
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 34
Démarrer sujet

Lol it’s so cool to see people argue whether their team will finish 7th or 8th in their divison next year. Is this your Stanley winning core? Josi and mac will be gone by the time all of these prospects come out of Milwaukee and get developed in the nhl . By the team all of this is done we are talking 2025-2026 you guys might contend for a playoff spot. Forsberg is your most proven player in the whole organization at that point and is he the star leading you to the promise land? How many of those prospects will you still have if you are to add a big asset as I have been told of? You guys are delusional with the state of your team currently. Not close to a playoff spot. And perk of being a Tampa fan is they have been good since I could walk
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Nice alt lil homie.

Not a alt. Although you are 1 of 2 Nashville fans I have met the other one should be replying soon
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 38
Lol it’s so cool to see people argue whether their team will finish 7th or 8th in their divison next year. Is this your Stanley winning core? Josi and mac will be gone by the time all of these prospects come out of Milwaukee and get developed in the nhl . By the team all of this is done we are talking 2025-2026 you guys might contend for a playoff spot. Forsberg is your most proven player in the whole organization at that point and is he the star leading you to the promise land? How many of those prospects will you still have if you are to add a big asset as I have been told of? You guys are delusional with the state of your team currently. Not close to a playoff spot. And perk of being a Tampa fan is they have been good since I could walk

"Not close to a playoff spot".... buuuuttt we just missed the wildcard spot by a singular game with a squad of AHL players..?

Nashville has a great young core, and a promising future. It's hard to take you seriously when you confused Novak for Kunin. A+ for effort.

Thanks for the entire draft class for Jeannot. Tampa will probably collapse by then and that 2025 first can be a top 15.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 41
"Not close to a playoff spot".... buuuuttt we just missed the wildcard spot by a singular game with a squad of AHL players..?

Nashville has a great young core, and a promising future. It's hard to take you seriously when you confused Novak for Kunin. A+ for effort.

Thanks for the entire draft class for Jeannot. Tampa will probably collapse by then and that 2025 first can be a top 15.

Damn, no need to be so angry, if you want to come to the next boat parade all you gotta do is ask
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 41
Démarrer sujet

No problem I hope those picks lead you back to the promise land hopefully you win one this time.

Sorry about the whole kunin and Novak thing hard to tell 2 mid players apart but hey he is what your retooling around so I’ll give him the credit he deserves.

You have a better shot of winning the cup next year than Tampa collapsing before 2028
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
Damn, no need to be so angry, if you want to come to the next boat parade all you gotta do is ask

All do this due to the fact we dumped meyers and seabrook along with picks

Probably the only time they see a Nashville ACGM is when they are included in a salary dump so they gotta go off
LordStanlersCup a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 44
No problem I hope those picks lead you back to the promise land hopefully you win one this time.

Sorry about the whole kunin and Novak thing hard to tell 2 mid players apart but hey he is what your retooling around so I’ll give him the credit he deserves.

You have a better shot of winning the cup next year than Tampa collapsing before 2028

The dude who said "I read the articles" can't tell two players apart laugh that's crazy. Bandwagon fans are something else.
You can have your two wins. Toronto was your daddy this year and you'll probably lose Colton too. But hey, Jeannot, right?
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 44
All do this due to the fact we dumped meyers and seabrook along with picks

Probably the only time they see a Nashville ACGM is when they are included in a salary dump so they gotta go off

thats why i stick to dumping it to AZ
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 48
Démarrer sujet
The dude who said "I read the articles" can't tell two players apart laugh that's crazy. Bandwagon fans are something else.
You can have your two wins. Toronto was your daddy this year and you'll probably lose Colton too. But hey, Jeannot, right?

Lol jeannot will be more than fine in Tampa. Seems like you have run dry trying to call your team competitive as you’ve resorted to the bandwagon comments. Don’t worry though used to it by now, kind of expected when you are the most successful team in the past 10 years.

Ps we do lose colton in this ACGM if you care to look idk if you thought that was a suprise don’t worry I read the same article as you did
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 49
Lol jeannot will be more than fine in Tampa. Seems like you have run dry trying to call your team competitive as you’ve resorted to the bandwagon comments. Don’t worry though used to it by now, kind of expected when you are the most successful team in the past 10 years.

Ps we do lose colton in this ACGM if you care to look idk if you thought that was a suprise don’t worry I read the same article as you did

We don’t have any words and we know you don’t want to hear them.

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the ending we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 54
Démarrer sujet

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the ending we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.

And scene. Thank you for trying to make a argument for your teams lack of contention for the next 2-3 years it was fun. Good luck to you guys
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 55
And scene. Thank you for trying to make a argument for your teams lack of contention for the next 2-3 years it was fun. Good luck to you guys

Thanks Jukinator, that's usually what happens when a team retools. Keep reading those articlestears of joy
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Thanks Jukinator, that's usually what happens when a team retools. Keep reading those articlestears of joy

Mmmmm. Whole point of this argument was that the other guy said that they will be competitive within 1-2. You then joined the conversation bashing Tampa yet all I did was show why the core is too old and the prospects are not good enough to lead this team through the playoffs. Hopefully kemell is a good top 6 option but who do you currently have that would be in the top 6 of any of the top 10 teams right now. (Besides Forsberg)
26 juin 2023 à 3 h 58

that was too fartears of joy
26 juin 2023 à 4 h 1
Mmmmm. Whole point of this argument was that the other guy said that they will be competitive within 1-2. You then joined the conversation bashing Tampa yet all I did was show why the core is too old and the prospects are not good enough to lead this team through the playoffs. Hopefully kemell is a good top 6 option but who do you currently have that would be in the top 6 of any of the top 10 teams right now. (Besides Forsberg)

You were completely misinformed with our players, calling guys like Tomasino and Glass bottom 6 players. I was simply correcting you. I quoted my friend and you went off the rails.

You ignored my original reply to you, about our players, by the way.

With 5 first round picks in our system, a core of great young players mixed with vets, and a top 3 goalie in the league, I think we'll be okay in 1-2 seasons.

But uhhhh yeah we're re-tooling around Kun- I mean Novaktears of joy For sure.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage