Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 434 917 $0 $0 $65 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Predators de Nashville
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Big depends on nylander. What’s he extending for?
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 434
Quoting: vikhodush
Big depends on nylander. What’s he extending for?

Probably 8-9 x 7
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64
Probably 8-9 x 7

If extension is included I think it’s a fair enough offer.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 249
Ottawa "laffs" at you and blocks your number
AnonymousSensFan a aimé ceci.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 10
Démarrer sujet

I think it would be included for sure. Carolina would be an attractive place to play for him and they have the cap and assets to make it happen. How do you think they'll address your starting goalie position out of curiosity?
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 12
Démarrer sujet

Quoted wrong person!
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Neptune12
Ottawa "laffs" at you and blocks your number

It was meant to be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd to be fair but there were too many trades to revert. That is absolutely fair value and makes a lot of sense for Ottawa.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 249
It was meant to be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd to be fair but there were too many trades to revert. That is absolutely fair value and makes a lot of sense for Ottawa.

were not looking for a D. were looking for a Goalie yes but im not a fan of samsonov. I much prefer going after saros or hart.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Neptune12
were not looking for a D. were looking for a Goalie yes but I'm not a fan of samsonov. I much prefer going after saros or hart.

Well you're entitled to your opinion but Samsonov was a top 10 goalie in the league last year, is a 25 year old former first round pick and is an RFA. He perfectly fits your timeline and would be a long term solution in net.

So you'd rather spend more assets for 2 years of Saros before you've even made the playoffs, to either watch him walk or resign him at close to 10mil when he's 30? What exactly makes Hart a better option over Samsonov?

Also, Brodie has been playing top pair for the Leafs since he joined the team. He would be the perfect compliment to one of your 3 studs in the top 4 and would bring some experience to your backend. That trade immediately makes you a playoff team, not sure why the Sens wouldn't go for it.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 37
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 439
I'd think NSH declines. Probably somewhat close if you can manage to get the picks, but with the picks being so late in the 1st round it likely gets beat by other teams who can offer prospects as well.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AEcho
I'd think NSH declines. Probably somewhat close if you can manage to get the picks, but with the picks being so late in the 1st round it likely gets beat by other teams who can offer prospects as well.

If Nashville declines that offer then they never intended to trade him in the first place, you're not going to get a better package than that.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 398
I’d prefer to keep Jones to insulate the young D coming in over the next few years. I don’t really see a scenario where the Hawks are willing to tie up a retention spot for 7 years anyways.
ChiHawk, Hawksguy81 et Garak a aimé ceci.
25 juin 2023 à 23 h 52
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Well you're entitled to your opinion but Samsonov was a top 10 goalie in the league last year, is a 25 year old former first round pick and is an RFA. He perfectly fits your timeline and would be a long term solution in net.

So you'd rather spend more assets for 2 years of Saros before you've even made the playoffs, to either watch him walk or resign him at close to 10mil when he's 30? What exactly makes Hart a better option over Samsonov?

Also, Brodie has been playing top pair for the Leafs since he joined the team. He would be the perfect compliment to one of your 3 studs in the top 4 and would bring some experience to your backend. That trade immediately makes you a playoff team, not sure why the Sens wouldn't go for it.

If Samsonov was a top 10 goalie in the league, why are the leafs trading him, to Ottawa no less? Aren't the Leafs in need of a goalie too? Are the Leafs so devoid of talent that they need someone better than a top 10 goalie? You know Vegas won with their 3rd and 4th string goalies, right? Was Vegas just that much better than the Leafs?

Also, didn't know that the Leafs D was so stacked that they can afford to send a top pairing D to a division rival. What experience will Brodie be adding? Getting mad respect in the handshake line?
26 juin 2023 à 0 h 7
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 439
If Nashville declines that offer then they never intended to trade him in the first place, you're not going to get a better package than that.

Again, it has everything to do with how low down in the 1st round CAR's picks are. On paper, 2 1st's and a 2nd is right, with 3rd for retention. But when you take into consideration that one of those picks is nearly in the 2nd round, and the next one is likely going to be similarly placed given that CAR is going to do well next year it becomes harder to consider. NSH is likely looking for picks at this point that are top 20 in the first round.

Already seen other offers from other teams here that look like BUF 2023 1st, Noah Ostund, and UPL or 2024 LA 1st, LA 2024 2nd, Alex Turcotte, and Sean Durzi as it was prior to the Durzi trade. Either of those offers would beat this. Not saying NSH wouldn't take it, but they likely decline because other teams have more to offer.

IMO, any deal involving Saros to TOR involves Knies and a 1st minimum coming back to NSH.
26 juin 2023 à 0 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: thesaadfather
I’d prefer to keep Jones to insulate the young D coming in over the next few years. I don’t really see a scenario where the Hawks are willing to tie up a retention spot for 7 years anyways.

I don't think that's fair to him and I fully expect a trade request to be made if it hasn't happened behind the scenes already. He is a #1D starting to exit his prime and he signed long term with the Hawks expecting them to be competitive. The Hawks are undergoing a scorched earth rebuild unmatched by any team in league history. They've traded Dach, Debrincat, Hagel, McCabe, Lafferty, Kane, Domi and chose not to resign Toews. I don't understand why Jones would be the one exception as a 28 year old D man making 9.5 mil who does not fit their timeline to compete whatsoever.

Regardless, spending 9.5 mil for a player coach who will likely be 33 by the time you can even hope to compete doesn't make sense. Add some veterans on the cheap for sure, a #1D making 9.5 mil is unnecessary and wasteful. If you choose to trade him later, you'll need to retain more while getting less assets in return. There's always the discussion of older guys like Toews, Kane, Doughty sticking around to fill a mentorship role, but Jones is 28 and still has his own career ahead of him.

You got the prize you were aiming for and now you need to begin adding quality and quantity that fits your timeline; Hirvonen and Robertson could both be in your lineup as early as next year and both have top 6 potential. Liljegren is a long term solution as a top 4 RHD, and you're adding another 1st to continue bringing in talent for the future.

I think it's highly unlikely 1 fewer retention slot causes any real constraint in the future.

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion but I don't get the thinking behind letting one of your most valuable trade assets fade into obscurity to become a cap anchor down the road.
26 juin 2023 à 0 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AEcho
Again, it has everything to do with how low down in the 1st round CAR's picks are. On paper, 2 1st's and a 2nd is right, with 3rd for retention. But when you take into consideration that one of those picks is nearly in the 2nd round, and the next one is likely going to be similarly placed given that CAR is going to do well next year it becomes harder to consider. NSH is likely looking for picks at this point that are top 20 in the first round.

Already seen other offers from other teams here that look like BUF 2023 1st, Noah Ostund, and UPL or 2024 LA 1st, LA 2024 2nd, Alex Turcotte, and Sean Durzi as it was prior to the Durzi trade. Either of those offers would beat this. Not saying NSH wouldn't take it, but they likely decline because other teams have more to offer.

IMO, any deal involving Saros to TOR involves Knies and a 1st minimum coming back to NSH.

It seems like you're claiming to know a lot of things you can't possibly know. Anyway, obviously the Leafs wouldn't do that. I wanted to make what I thought was a fair trade for both teams without underselling to Nashville. Thinking Turcotte, Durzi, a 1st and a 2nd is reasonable for 2 years of Saros is beyond absurd in my opinion and I don't think you can have any factual basis for a claim like that. I appreciate your reply nonetheless.
26 juin 2023 à 0 h 22
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,404
I don't think that's fair to him and I fully expect a trade request to be made if it hasn't happened behind the scenes already. He is a #1D starting to exit his prime and he signed long term with the Hawks expecting them to be competitive. The Hawks are undergoing a scorched earth rebuild unmatched by any team in league history. They've traded Dach, Debrincat, Hagel, McCabe, Lafferty, Kane, Domi and chose not to resign Toews. I don't understand why Jones would be the one exception as a 28 year old D man making 9.5 mil who does not fit their timeline to compete whatsoever.

Regardless, spending 9.5 mil for a player coach who will likely be 33 by the time you can even hope to compete doesn't make sense. Add some veterans on the cheap for sure, a #1D making 9.5 mil is unnecessary and wasteful. If you choose to trade him later, you'll need to retain more while getting less assets in return. There's always the discussion of older guys like Toews, Kane, Doughty sticking around to fill a mentorship role, but Jones is 28 and still has his own career ahead of him.

You got the prize you were aiming for and now you need to begin adding quality and quantity that fits your timeline; Hirvonen and Robertson could both be in your lineup as early as next year and both have top 6 potential. Liljegren is a long term solution as a top 4 RHD, and you're adding another 1st to continue bringing in talent for the future.

I think it's highly unlikely 1 fewer retention slot causes any real constraint in the future.

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion but I don't get the thinking behind letting one of your most valuable trade assets fade into obscurity to become a cap anchor down the road.

Hawks are not 5 years away from competing; likely 3 seasons. They have some stud prospects not just Bedard; Korchinski, Reichel, Nazar, Vlasic, Regula, and a lot more.

Lillypad is fine but the Hawks are LOADED with younger and arguably more talented defensive prospects so not much value.
Hirvonen is again just fine, but he's way undersized so hard to see how that plays out if he can play in the big leagues.
Robertson is a walking injury at this point and has little value in the market.
Murray is obviously a dump.

You're asking the Hawks to retain $10.5M in dead cap, plus take on a dump in Murray, and a bunch of pieces that don't add much more if any value than the prospects already in their system. Hawks pass
thesaadfather et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 0 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ChiHawk
Hawks are not 5 years away from competing; likely 3 seasons. They have some stud prospects not just Bedard; Korchinski, Reichel, Nazar, Vlasic, Regula, and a lot more.

Lillypad is fine but the Hawks are LOADED with younger and arguably more talented defensive prospects so not much value.
Hirvonen is again just fine, but he's way undersized so hard to see how that plays out if he can play in the big leagues.
Robertson is a walking injury at this point and has little value in the market.

3 years dude? Are you serious? I know sports fandom is about hoping for the best but there needs to be some reasonability here if you want to have a logical discussion.

LOADED at D? You're just not, not even close. Your best hope is Korchinski who is 18 and is still far from a sure thing. If you're listing Regula and Vlasic before you say "and a lot more", there's probably not a lot more...

Also it's 10.5 spread out over 7 years, that's 1.5 per year. The salary cap is based on one calendar year so not sure why you're trying to frame it that way. Unless you concerned about the actual dollars?

Jones is already overpaid and exiting his prime, his trade value will steadily decline moving forward and that salary will become more of a cap hindrance than 1.5 mil per year ever would be.

The only surefire superstar you have is Bedard, the rest remain to be seen. Believe what you want but try to step back and make a less biased evaluation of your team if you want to be taken seriously.
26 juin 2023 à 1 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AnonymousSensFan
If Samsonov was a top 10 goalie in the league, why are the leafs trading him, to Ottawa no less? Aren't the Leafs in need of a goalie too? Are the Leafs so devoid of talent that they need someone better than a top 10 goalie? You know Vegas won with their 3rd and 4th string goalies, right? Was Vegas just that much better than the Leafs?

Also, didn't know that the Leafs D was so stacked that they can afford to send a top pairing D to a division rival. What experience will Brodie be adding? Getting mad respect in the handshake line?

The Leafs are trading him to Ottawa because they're upgrading on him with Saros, one of the best goalies in the league. The Leafs are in their window now so 2 years of Saros makes sense for them while Woll continues to develop.

The Sens are getting a starting goalie who is just entering his prime and is cost controlled. No, he is not as good as Saros who is elite already, but he's shown he's capable of being a good starting goalie at the age of 25. Also, this is just for fun and I'd be completely fine keeping Sammy, which I expect will be the case. Yes Vegas was that much better than the Leafs which is why I'm proposing the trades I have.

Brodie has one year remaining, I don't think they're worried about Ottawa snuffing out their cup hopes a year after not making the playoffs. He will however help them make the playoffs; asking what experience he would add is a question you can probably answer yourself if you use your thinker a bit more. He played on the Leafs top shutdown pair and did a great job shutting down Kuch and Point, helping end their 3 year streak as conference champs. Leafs trade him to open the door for a legit #1 on a long term contract, something the sens have less of a need for with Chych, Chabot and Sanderson coming up through the ranks.

This would be the Leafs going all in: A forward core that is amazing defensively while still having elite offensive gamebreakers, a top 5 D core who can provide considerably more offense than last year's group and an elite starting goalie. This team would be more than capable of winning a cup and few people would argue otherwise.
26 juin 2023 à 9 h 18
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,490
Jones does not want to play in Canada, so regardless of what you think or Hawks fans think, he is not going to Toronto.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 9 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,672

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to CHI's prospect pool. You also have no clue how to quote and respond properly to other people's posts. Also, CHI has no reason to trade Jones so why would we retain on him for 8 years? Especially for that package that already includes a cap dump, a bust, a redundancy, Hirvonen, and a very late 1st round pick.

I do agree that 3 seasons is a very generous estimate by @ChiHawk though. But they are absolutely correct that CHI passes.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2023 à 11 h 54
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,404

D = Philip Roos, Kaiser, Korchinski who's going to be a stud, Kalynuk, Del Mastro, Vlasic, Isaak Philips, Nolan Allan, Sam Rinzel, Regula. Every single one of these guys has a good shot at being a NHL player and some already are. Chicago doesn't need defensive prospects/young players....too many to sort through as it is. You don't know the prospect pool which is okay, but you are assuming it's not good which is just wrong.

Up front we have Nazar, Ludwinski, Bedard, Reichel, Dach, Ryan Greene, Gavin Hayes. This is clearly much thinner, but Robertson is not worth much of anything at this point, and Hirvonen is a big wild card no better then the aforementioned prospects.

Bottom line, dumping Murray and asking the Hawks to take on $10M of dead cap space over 7 years (which is a negative given the length), for essentially a late 1st round pick and a few redundant young players/prospects isn't going to happen.
26 juin 2023 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Garak

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to CHI's prospect pool. You also have no clue how to quote and respond properly to other people's posts. Also, CHI has no reason to trade Jones so why would we retain on him for 8 years? Especially for that package that already includes a cap dump, a bust, a redundancy, Hirvonen, and a very late 1st round pick.

No reason to trade Jones, just none at all.... Great take man, really well thought out.
I do agree that 3 seasons is a very generous estimate by ChiHawk though. But they are absolutely correct that CHI passes.
26 juin 2023 à 18 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,672

No reason to trade Jones, just none at all.... Great take man, really well thought out.
I do agree that 3 seasons is a very generous estimate by ChiHawk though. But they are absolutely correct that CHI passes.

Yes. None at all.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage