Logo de COL
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2284 500 000 $83 030 000 $422 500 $5 482 500 $1 470 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 8
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AD, C
RFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Predators de Nashville
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
G
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance3 250 000 $$3M)
DD
RFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 40
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,530
A 1st and Holtz for Saros, remove the rest.
TerreriStepper a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 42
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,292
I get why you're trading for Saros (though I don't agree with such a short-term approach) but why in the world would this team go out and acquire Boeser, and especially at that price?
I'd rather just play Sharangovich in the lineup than Brock at this point in time.
Quoting: Ennis

No dice. Goalies don't carry that much value.
I would be very hesitant to doing OP's suggested deal even.
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 44
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,530
Quoting: Tintin
I get why you're trading for Saros (though I don't agree with such a short-term approach) but why in the world would this team go out and acquire Boeser, and especially at that price?
I'd rather just play Sharangovich in the lineup than Brock at this point in time.

Nashville isn't going to be selling Saros, so it would cost a pretty penny to pry him from us.
Even then, Helle is about to get moved for a 1st+, Saros would be no different.
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 45
Big Shoots
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104
Canucks accept
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,063
Canucks take that.
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 58
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Nashville isn't going to be selling Saros, so it would cost a pretty penny to pry him from us.
Even then, Helle is about to get moved for a 1st+, Saros would be no different.

Trying to give good value. I actually think Casey is arguably the better prospect of the two, I know he's more recent and thus not as well known, but he looks to be a blue chip right shot defenseman with a lot of upside. I wouldn't object to what you are saying though. The only problem is our shortage of RWers.
Ennis a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 1
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Quoting: Tintin

The point of the exercise was to push the chips in for the next two years. Whether or not it is advisable is up for debate. But it isn't that crazy either. As to why make the move for brock, he is an upgrade over sharangovich and more specifically, adds some scoring production to the bottom six, which I think is important. I don't think we're giving up all that much to be honest.

It's rolling the dice somewhat, but in sports sometimes you need to do that. And with how this team is constructed, nothing I'm describing would be all that detrimental to our future, as we have still have a great core for years to come. But looking at that lineup - forwards, defense, and goaltending - it seems to be a contender on paper at least.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 3
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Quoting: BigShoots
Canucks accept

yah I think it's fair. Out of curiosity, which parts are the most attractive to the nucks, do you think? I know big part of the goal is to grant them some cap space, hence why I didn't ask for money retained. Would a player other than sharangovich still work? I only ask in the hypothetical scenario where Holtz goes to Nash instead of Casey.

Thanks for the input!
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 3
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Quoting: Epic_Ninja_Dude
Canucks take that.

Cool. See my response to the poster above, but I'm curious which parts of the deal you think are most central, and whether any players other than sharangovich would still get it done. Cheers!
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 10
Big Shoots
Quoting: TerreriStepper
yah I think it's fair. Out of curiosity, which parts are the most attractive to the nucks, do you think? I know big part of the goal is to grant them some cap space, hence why I didn't ask for money retained. Would a player other than sharangovich still work? I only ask in the hypothetical scenario where Holtz goes to Nash instead of Casey.

Thanks for the input!

1. Cap Space
2. Walsh
3. Sharangovich
4. Picks
5. Blackwood (almost a negative asset because of what he'll probably get paid but we do need a capable backup)

But I really don't think it would cost anywhere near that much for Boeser. The downside is it came out yesterday that he spoke with management and asked them not to trade him which it sounds like they are willing to grant him that.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 12
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,589

Thanks for the input!

It is a massive overpay. Take out everything but the picks and you're on the right track
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 17
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Quoting: BigShoots
1. Cap Space
2. Walsh
3. Sharangovich
4. Picks
5. Blackwood (almost a negative asset because of what he'll probably get paid but we do need a capable backup)

But I really don't think it would cost anywhere near that much for Boeser. The downside is it came out yesterday that he spoke with management and asked them not to trade him which it sounds like they are willing to grant him that.

Very interesting feedback! As for Blackwood, I don't think he will be able to command much at all. He's a great candidate for a backup but doesn't really have any leverage so that was my thinking - give you guys a solid backup option that will also come in cheap and has upside.

If Sharangovich were substituted for say Boqvist, and the 3rd was changed to a 2nd, would that still work? If not, what do you think it would take if something else needed to be subbed for Sharangovich?

And yah I did see his comments. But then again, you never know with the way these guys address the media. He may be open to the idea of coming to a contender at this point in his career especially if the goal was to make a run for it here and now. And the cap space plus some assets could give the canucks some breathing room and a chance to regroup.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 21
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Quoting: dgibb10
It is a massive overpay. Take out everything but the picks and you're on the right track

Interesting. I see the issues with him given what he's being paid, but to me he seems like a reliable middle six guy who could put up 50 points on a line with palat, so if money isn't an issue in the immediate 2 years, why not upgrade? Devils have struggled to get production from their bottom six and with tatar leaving I can't see that getting better.

Appreciate the perspective.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,093

No chance on Holtz. Clarke and picks maybe.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 35
I Love J Boqvist
Interesting. I see the issues with him given what he's being paid, but to me he seems like a reliable middle six guy who could put up 50 points on a line with palat, so if money isn't an issue in the immediate 2 years, why not upgrade? Devils have struggled to get production from their bottom six and with tatar leaving I can't see that getting better.

Appreciate the perspective.

He's AWFUL defensively. I'm not worried about the money, but there's no reason to pay anywhere near that much just because we can. Van has cap issues, exploit them
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,093
Amazing how teams always ask for “Holtz and a 1st”. Doesn’t matter what is coming back the other way. Everyone costs “Holtz plus 1st” (nevermind that only a handful of guys have every cost that much).
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 47
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Amazing how teams always ask for “Holtz and a 1st”. Doesn’t matter what is coming back the other way. Everyone costs “Holtz plus 1st” (nevermind that only a handful of guys have every cost that much).

Seems to be the consensus going rate for a guy like Hellebuyck, a top pick and a blue chip prospect.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 56
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,089
That Boeser trade is one hell of an overpay
Tintin a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 59
I Love J Boqvist
Seems to be the consensus going rate for a guy like Hellebuyck, a top pick and a blue chip prospect.

Rental goalies simply don't cost that much. Never have
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 0
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
He's AWFUL defensively. I'm not worried about the money, but there's no reason to pay anywhere near that much just because we can. Van has cap issues, exploit them

Well the point is he brings offensive production and can be had at little cost to us in the next two years, during which we could afford such a contract. Sharangovich - Haula - Palat is ok I guess, but it returns us to a very mediocre bottom six that doesn't generate much production.

As I said, I get where you are coming from. But these things go both ways. If you just return with what you had in net and on the bottom six, minus tatar, who is filling those spots? More rookies?

Bratt - Hughes - Mercer
Meier - Hischier - Palat/Holtz?
Sharangovich - Haula - Palat/Holtz?
Boqvist - Mcleod - Bastian

That's a very so-so bottom six. and it relies on Holtz taking the next step, otherwise, that RW side - woof. I'm not even sure who takes the spot. And I'm not sure that Palat should be a shoe-in for a top six role as is. And in your hypo, are we returning with Schmid / Vanacek? I'm not dead set against it, actually I'm rooting for him to be that guy, but if he isn't, again - woof.

Now that the team is in their competitive window, every year will count. Especially while Luke and Nemec are on ELC's. It can't just be year over year of waiting out.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 1
I Love J Boqvist
Well the point is he brings offensive production and can be had at little cost to us in the next two years, during which we could afford such a contract. Sharangovich - Haula - Palat is ok I guess, but it returns us to a very mediocre bottom six that doesn't generate much production.

As I said, I get where you are coming from. But these things go both ways. If you just return with what you had in net and on the bottom six, minus tatar, who is filling those spots? More rookies?

Bratt - Hughes - Mercer
Meier - Hischier - Palat/Holtz?
Sharangovich - Haula - Palat/Holtz?
Boqvist - Mcleod - Bastian

That's a very so-so bottom six. and it relies on Holtz taking the next step, otherwise, that RW side - woof. I'm not even sure who takes the spot. And I'm not sure that Palat should be a shoe-in for a top six role as is. And in your hypo, are we returning with Schmid / Vanacek? I'm not dead set against it, actually I'm rooting for him to be that guy, but if he isn't, again - woof.

Now that the team is in their competitive window, every year will count. Especially while Luke and Nemec are on ELC's. It can't just be year over year of waiting out.

Again, I'm fine with trading for Boeser. But I'm not overpaying for him. late 2nd round in value combined is as high as I'd go if there's other bidders.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 3
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Rental goalies simply don't cost that much. Never have

Rental typically means a trade deadline move before the playoffs. This would be two years of top 5 -10 goaltending. If they don't cost that much, then where should we go to get it? What are the options?
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 6
Démarrer sujet
TerreriStepper
Again, I'm fine with trading for Boeser. But I'm not overpaying for him. late 2nd round in value combined is as high as I'd go if there's other bidders.

Columbus's 3'rd, our 4th, Boqvist, Walsh, Blackwood?
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 38
Big Shoots
Very interesting feedback! As for Blackwood, I don't think he will be able to command much at all. He's a great candidate for a backup but doesn't really have any leverage so that was my thinking - give you guys a solid backup option that will also come in cheap and has upside.

If Sharangovich were substituted for say Boqvist, and the 3rd was changed to a 2nd, would that still work? If not, what do you think it would take if something else needed to be subbed for Sharangovich?

And yah I did see his comments. But then again, you never know with the way these guys address the media. He may be open to the idea of coming to a contender at this point in his career especially if the goal was to make a run for it here and now. And the cap space plus some assets could give the canucks some breathing room and a chance to regroup.

The reason it kinda holds more wait is the personal turmoil Boeser has faced over the last yr and half. I think he wants to be in a settled environment and pay back the organization for sticking with him. But ya I don't see why he wouldn't wanna go to NJ if he were open to a move.

As for the return, honestly the biggest thing for the Canucks is just the cap space. You could attain Boeser for very little if he were available.

If you want a winger though Garland or Beauvillier are good middle 6 wingers.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 48
I Love J Boqvist
Columbus's 3'rd, our 4th, Boqvist, Walsh, Blackwood?

Take out the players.
Tintin a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage