Logo de CGY
Logo de FLA
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de NYI
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $72 985 833 $0 $922 500 $9 514 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 8
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
AG
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
RFA - 2
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 2
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
975 000 $975 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
859 167 $859 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 8
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
813 333 $813 333 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
G
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 avr. 2023 à 19 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 114
Wings need a right shot d not left
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 19 h 46
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
LD is Detroit's position of strength, We're not trading a 1st and 2nd round pick for Noah Hanifin.

Islanders don't have the cap space for Elias Lindholm, Unless Barzel is going to play Horvats wing it doesn't make sense to pay Lindholm at least 7 x $7,500,000 to play 3C out on the island.

Backlund has a 10 team trade list, And no way is Montreal one of those 10 teams.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 19 h 48
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,265
Calgary is officially a dumpster fire and I can’t wait to watch it lol 😂 Triliving getting fired after every Calgary fan on here treated him like he was a god last off-season is comedy
17 avr. 2023 à 19 h 52
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,595
More...left...defensemen....
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 20 h 9
TrevorA
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,849
Quoting: jet11567
Calgary is officially a dumpster fire and I can’t wait to watch it lol 😂 Triliving getting fired after every Calgary fan on here treated him like he was a god last off-season is comedy

Treliving didn’t get fired, he chose to move on

The Biggest Dumpster Fire we’ve all been watching here in Canada over the last few years has been the Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Performances, so I’d slow your role there pal
17 avr. 2023 à 20 h 13
TrevorA
Quoting: NHLLGRW
Wings need a right shot d not left

Quoting: HockeyIsMyPassion61
LD is Detroit's position of strength, We're not trading a 1st and 2nd round pick for Noah Hanifin.

Islanders don't have the cap space for Elias Lindholm, Unless Barzel is going to play Horvats wing it doesn't make sense to pay Lindholm at least 7 x $7,500,000 to play 3C out on the island.

Backlund has a 10 team trade list, And no way is Montreal one of those 10 teams.

Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
More...left...defensemen....

I think DET needs a bridge LD till some of those LD Prospects are actually ready

They look 2-4 years away from being ready for Full-Time NHL Duties to me and rushing them isn’t typically a good idea
17 avr. 2023 à 20 h 20
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 114
Quoting: KingofRnR
I think DET needs a bridge LD till some of those LD Prospects are actually ready

They look 2-4 years away from being ready for Full-Time NHL Duties to me and rushing them isn’t typically a good idea

Wings have Jake Walman who was really good with Moritz Seider. They have Olli Määttä who was pretty solid. And they have Simon Edvinsson who looked pretty good in the few games he played. They also have Ben Chiarot who was not a great fit but he's still there. And they have a bunch of other left shot d prospects. I don't see them trading for a left shot dman. It doesn't make any sense. They need a right shot d
aedoran et tonyhzs a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 20 h 23
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,321

Walman, Maata, Chiarot, Edvinsson, Wallinder, AJ, Buium, Sebrango….

Walman Maata and Chiarot are the 3 LD, Edvinsson pushed Chiarot to right at the end of the season. Even if your theory of the kids rushing is a bad idea, that still leaves the right side with Seider, Gus, and no one (Lindstrom also is an RFA).

Wings need RD, not LD. Picks 17 and 43 should not be used for a “bridge” even if that bridge is Hanifan.
aedoran et tonyhzs a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 20 h 36
Joe

What is blood wafflin about
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 20 h 39
Joe

Like no offense but I'm flabbergasted at what you just said; it makes absolutely no sense.
aedoran et DeadWingsv2 a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 8
TrevorA
Modifié 17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 14
Quoting: NHLLGRW
Wings have Jake Walman who was really good with Moritz Seider. They have Olli Määttä who was pretty solid. And they have Simon Edvinsson who looked pretty good in the few games he played. They also have Ben Chiarot who was not a great fit but he's still there. And they have a bunch of other left shot d prospects. I don't see them trading for a left shot dman. It doesn't make any sense. They need a right shot d

Quoting: CoachCoach
Walman, Maata, Chiarot, Edvinsson, Wallinder, AJ, Buium, Sebrango….

Walman Maata and Chiarot are the 3 LD, Edvinsson pushed Chiarot to right at the end of the season. Even if your theory of the kids rushing is a bad idea, that still leaves the right side with Seider, Gus, and no one (Lindstrom also is an RFA).

Wings need RD, not LD. Picks 17 and 43 should not be used for a “bridge” even if that bridge is Hanifan.

Like no offense but I'm flabbergasted at what you just said; it makes absolutely no sense.

I forgot about and missed Chiarot, since he was on the right side when reviewing your depth chart, my bad

I don’t think that bridge should be Hanifin either or that you should trade for one. There’s options available via Free Agency

Walman’s 0.29PPG is pretty weak though, don’t you think!? I guess he and Chiarot are your bridge guys. Maata’s a 3rd Pairing LD AFAIC

So that leaves the several Prospects you have, who are all Young and Inexperienced with very little North American Professional Hockey Experience

Edvinsson literally just turned 20. His size is good but with only one AHL Season under his belt, he can’t be ready for the NHL. They gave him 9 games to give him a taste of what to expect but he’ll be starting next season in Grand Rapids again

Wallinder will be 21 and also has good size but only 1 AHL Game to his name and he was -2. He’s for sure a year away from seeing NHL action and at least 2-3 away from being a regular

AJ just turned 22 and is very slight and undersized for the NHL. He has 1 AHL Season where he didn’t really wow anybody. He’s clearly got a ways to go yet

Sebrango just turned 21 and is okay in size but he’s going backwards in that he was demoted to the ECHL, so he has way more to go before DET even thinks about bringing him up

And Buuim literally just turned 20, hasn’t even been signed yet and looks like he’s going the College route, so very likely could wait 2 more seasons before turning pro, so he’s a ways away

I completely understand why you guys are high on your LD Prospect Depth, but Edvinsson is your closest to being NHL Ready Prospect and he’s not there yet imo. These guys need time to mature, bulk up and build their confidence in the AHL before throwing them to the Wolves in the NHL where they could be undressed and lose their confidence completely.

RD is definitely the priority, but I’m certain you guys will be acquiring another LD this off-season to replace Hagg & Oesterle. You want a Vet as a Scratch Player, not your Prospects. They need to play and will develop better doing so in the AHL as opposed to sitting in the press box. Practice is Practice, but there’s no replacing actual game experience
17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 19
Joe
I forgot about and missed Chiarot, since he was on the right side when reviewing your depth chart, my bad

I don’t think that bridge should be Hanifin either or that you should trade for one. There’s options available via Free Agency

Walman’s 0.29PPG is pretty weak though, don’t you think!? I guess he and Chiarot are your bridge guys. Maata’s a 3rd Pairing LD AFAIC

So that leaves the several Prospects you have, who are all Young and Inexperienced with very little North American Professional Hockey Experience

Edvinsson literally just turned 20. His size is good but with only one AHL Season under his belt, he can’t be ready for the NHL. They gave him 9 games to give him a taste of what to expect but he’ll be starting next season in Grand Rapids again

Wallinder will be 21 and also has good size but only 1 AHL Game to his name and he was -2. He’s for sure a year away from seeing NHL action and lat least 2-3 away from being a regular

AJ just turned 22 and is very slight and undersized for the NHL. He has 1 AHL Season where he didn’t really wow anybody. He’s clearly got a ways to go yet

Sebrango just turned 21 and is okay in size but he’s going backwards in that he was demoted to the ECHL, so he has way more to go before DET even thinks about bringing him up

And Buuim literally just turned 20, hasn’t even been signed yet and looks like he’s going the College route, so very likely could wait 2 more seasons before turning pro, so he’s a ways away

I completely understand why you guys are high on your LD Prospect Depth, but Edvinsson is your closest to being NHL Ready Prospect and he’s not there yet imo. These guys need time to mature, bulk up and build their confidence in the AHL before throwing them to the Wolves in the NHL where they could be undressed and lose their confidence completely.

RD is definitely the priority, but I’m certain you guys will be acquiring another LD this off-season to replace Hagg & Oesterle. You want a Vet as a Scratch Player, not your Prospects. They need to play and will develop better doing so in the AHL as opposed to sitting in the press box. Practice is Practice, but there’s no replacing actual game experience

My man I know what you're saying, but
A) Walman is .29 PPG; who cares. Him and Seider, pre-deadline throw down, were phenomenal. A Walman-Seider 1st line is pairing is locked.
B) Maatta is probably our 3rd line defenseman next year, but I'll iterate why in C.
C) I don't think you even glanced at a single thing regarding Edvinsson or Johansson except for their stats. Edvinsson looked pretty good in his 9-game look logging 20+ minutes and people were wondering if Johansson was going to crack the roster during pre-season.

There are so many flaws with your beliefs, but I'll just let you know that you shouldn't statwatch nor hold SHL players to the same development expectations as CHL prospects. The SHL is an actual professional league and is regarded as the 3rd best league in the world.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 30
Dr_Invictus
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 878
Quoting: jet11567

Treliving left the flames. He didn't have a contract and the offered him one. You should try reading up on a subject before commenting.
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 44
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 623
This doesn’t make sense. Trading Lindholm and Hanifin is not the way to go if we still want to stay competitive.
17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 51
TrevorA
My man I know what you're saying, but
A) Walman is .29 PPG; who cares. Him and Seider, pre-deadline throw down, were phenomenal. A Walman-Seider 1st line is pairing is locked.
B) Maatta is probably our 3rd line defenseman next year, but I'll iterate why in C.
C) I don't think you even glanced at a single thing regarding Edvinsson or Johansson except for their stats. Edvinsson looked pretty good in his 9-game look logging 20+ minutes and people were wondering if Johansson was going to crack the roster during pre-season.

There are so many flaws with your beliefs, but I'll just let you know that you shouldn't statwatch nor hold SHL players to the same development expectations as CHL prospects. The SHL is an actual professional league and is regarded as the 3rd best league in the world.

That’s all fine and dandy but the North American game of Hockey is far different than the Swedish Version, which has very little Physicality, hence why they need North American Professional Hockey Experience, so they don’t get their heads taken off or crushed in to oblivion
17 avr. 2023 à 21 h 56
Joe
That’s all fine and dandy but the North American game of Hockey is far different than the Swedish Version, which has very little Physicality, hence why they need North American Professional Hockey Experience, so they don’t get their heads taken off or crushed in to oblivion

Do you realize who is personally coaching these guys in the summer?
I don't think you do.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 22 h 22
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,321

Wallinder will be 21 and also has good size but only 1 AHL Game to his name and he was -2. He’s for sure a year away from seeing NHL action and at least 2-3 away from being a regular

Since Seider and Walman paired up, their numbers are fantastic. Having a full year together will only benefit them both. I expect Seider to be flirting with Norris votes next season.

Maata was the Hronek whisperer. He essentially made Hronek’s trade value skyrocket, which is why I have pitched trying to trade for Addison. The experience and steady play is perfectly fine as a 2 year stop gap.

Chiarot is what he is. Big, strong, tools in the bag, no situational awareness. The intangibles outweigh the on ice for now, and in the right spot deployed correctly doesn’t hurt Detroit due to current positioning in the Atlantic and cap space.

Edvinsson will play in Detroit barring anything unexpected. He looked just fine (albeit with blemishes) playing actual big minutes.

Wallinder will go the Edvinsson route and unless he pulls a Lucas Raymond and over impresses, will play in GR with possibly a few games. He outperformed Simon last season and won SHL honors for it. I’m not putting much stock in one game at the end of the season on a team who already let go of the coach.

AJ all you had to do was say you don’t watch him. I was lower on him than most Wings fans, but he has over performed his draft position and brings a different game than the other D in the system. It’s easy for people to say he isn’t impressive when also staring at Mo, Ed, WW. If he turns into some comparison of a defensive d-man like Siegenthaler, that’s great. Teams don’t need 6 similar D, and the three former D mentioned all have shown offensive flare.

Buium is probably the most undervalued and under-looked, but yes he is still 3-5 years from being a factor so honestly you could remove him from my point.

Sebrango is at that point of no return. This season will determine if he has any future here. I’ve stated multiple times I believe he is capped out as a 5-6 on an NHL roster.

- the main point is now try and do that with the right side…

Mo… that’s the list. Gus is a RFA and Tuomisto is not close enough.
JoeROFLCOPTER et KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 22 h 26
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 846
I don't think you do.

Kronwall. As in getting Kronwalled. Pretty sure the Swedes will be well versed in what can happen at the NHL level.
JoeROFLCOPTER et KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 22 h 32
Joe
Quoting: tonyhzs
Kronwall. As in getting Kronwalled. Pretty sure the Swedes will be well versed in what can happen at the NHL level.

I cannot think of a better coach to help them adapt to NA hockey. I genuinely cannot.
17 avr. 2023 à 22 h 42
Banni
Quoting: CoachCoach
Since Seider and Walman paired up, their numbers are fantastic. Having a full year together will only benefit them both. I expect Seider to be flirting with Norris votes next season.

Maata was the Hronek whisperer. He essentially made Hronek’s trade value skyrocket, which is why I have pitched trying to trade for Addison. The experience and steady play is perfectly fine as a 2 year stop gap.

Chiarot is what he is. Big, strong, tools in the bag, no situational awareness. The intangibles outweigh the on ice for now, and in the right spot deployed correctly doesn’t hurt Detroit due to current positioning in the Atlantic and cap space.

Edvinsson will play in Detroit barring anything unexpected. He looked just fine (albeit with blemishes) playing actual big minutes.

Wallinder will go the Edvinsson route and unless he pulls a Lucas Raymond and over impresses, will play in GR with possibly a few games. He outperformed Simon last season and won SHL honors for it. I’m not putting much stock in one game at the end of the season on a team who already let go of the coach.

AJ all you had to do was say you don’t watch him. I was lower on him than most Wings fans, but he has over performed his draft position and brings a different game than the other D in the system. It’s easy for people to say he isn’t impressive when also staring at Mo, Ed, WW. If he turns into some comparison of a defensive d-man like Siegenthaler, that’s great. Teams don’t need 6 similar D, and the three former D mentioned all have shown offensive flare.

Buium is probably the most undervalued and under-looked, but yes he is still 3-5 years from being a factor so honestly you could remove him from my point.

Sebrango is at that point of no return. This season will determine if he has any future here. I’ve stated multiple times I believe he is capped out as a 5-6 on an NHL roster.

- the main point is now try and do that with the right side…

Mo… that’s the list. Gus is a RFA and Tuomisto is not close enough.

Adding to Coach Coach, pretty much full agree.

Walman's stats are skewed. He played crap minutes until January when he got paired with Mo. Advanced metrics had that pair as top 4 in tbe entire league from January to the trade deadline. Walman is one of the most productive defensemen in tbe NHL, with one of the highest expected goal when he is on the ice. He was a plus 15 playing top minutes during the worst stretches of the second half of the season. I'd be shocked if Walman doesn't score 20 goals next season, and probably add another 30 to 40 assists. There are few equal to his skating ability; I've never seen anyone literally dance their way into positions (not just whizz by).

Anyway, Edvinsson will be on the team next year. AJ will need to wait out for injuries. AJ is exceptionally intelligent and his size is not a problem. I hate to compare, but he is not so unlike a former Norris trophy winning Swede; he has the potential to get better with age.
17 avr. 2023 à 22 h 43
Banni
I cannot think of a better coach to help them adapt to NA hockey. I genuinely cannot.

Already working out for Wallinder...went from missing out on a Sweden call up and having some words with Kronwall to being, a surprise top prospect.
JoeROFLCOPTER et JoeROFLCOPTER a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 23 h 15
TrevorA
I don't think you do.

Kronwall. Not many Swede’s are Physical like him though
17 avr. 2023 à 23 h 26
Joe
Kronwall. Not many Swede’s are Physical like him though

Ok so if you know Kronwall was extremely physical; don't you think he'd know to work on the supposed demanding physicality?
17 avr. 2023 à 23 h 31
TrevorA
Ok so if you know Kronwall was extremely physical; don't you think he'd know to work on the supposed physicality?

Sure but that doesn’t always happen quickly, easily or naturally

I’m not arguing that DET has a good LD Prospect Pipeline, I’m just saying Defenders typically take more time to develop and peak than Forwards and that the NHL is a Fast & Physical League with the Best Fully Grown Hockey Players in the World, so they should be ready and not rushed
17 avr. 2023 à 23 h 36
Joe
Sure but that doesn’t always happen quickly, easily or naturally

I’m not arguing that DET has a good LD Prospect Pipeline, I’m just saying Defenders typically take more time to develop and peak than Forwards and that the NHL is a Fast & Physical League with the Best Fully Grown Hockey Players in the World, so they should be ready and not rushed

My brother in Christ he trains them over the summer. Edvinsson has had almost 2 summers working with one of the most physically dominant defensemen in league history.

I think they'll be fine.
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage