Reinbacher, David
3950 000 $
Transactions
BUF
  1. Stucker, Robbie [Liste de réserve]
BUF
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
CAR
  1. Olofsson, Victor (2 250 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de LAK
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2384 500 000 $62 608 570 $0 $5 595 000 $21 891 430 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance525 000 $$525K)
AD
RFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
G
RFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Reinbacher, David
950 000 $950 000 $
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 avr. 2023 à 17 h 29
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,057
I still believe especially if you’re going to retain half the contract that you should be able to get a first round pick in return for Olofsson, not a late second.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2023 à 18 h 16
Démarrer sujet
get-it
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 243
Modifié 7 avr. 2023 à 18 h 34
Quoting: Tjm220
I still believe especially if you’re going to retain half the contract that you should be able to get a first round pick in return for Olofsson, not a late second.

If olofsson can return another Jiri Kulich... I would ______
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2023 à 18 h 32
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 38

He's probably worth a 3rd without retention.
Finn2016 a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2023 à 18 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 475

A second is the most I would give up for him
7 avr. 2023 à 19 h 37
Sabres fan
Quoting: nintendofan721
A second is the most I would give up for him

He is a perennial 25 to 30 goal scorer (and 50 point player) who contrary to popular opinion is no longer powerplay dependent. If that’s not worth a late first at less than $2.5 million cap hit for you Buffalo should find a team that will pay that price. Just because no one on this website happens to like him doesn’t mean that no one in the league sees his value.
7 avr. 2023 à 19 h 57
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,581
He is a perennial 25 to 30 goal scorer (and 50 point player) who contrary to popular opinion is no longer powerplay dependent. If that’s not worth a late first at less than $2.5 million cap hit for you Buffalo should find a team that will pay that price. Just because no one on this website happens to like him doesn’t mean that no one in the league sees his value.

He has never scored 50 points and has scored 25+ once
Boos et Cody_Eakin a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2023 à 20 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,247

I absolutely agree with your assessment, the major problem is- the winger market is weak. There isnt going to be a bidding war. If adams decides to move him, it's not going to be nice. The good news for adams is- the majority of the fan base wants him gone, so there's no pressure to make a move that actually would benefit the team.
7 avr. 2023 à 20 h 17
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 665

Olofsson went 16 games without a goal (Jan. 28-March 7,) broke that streak with Buffalo's 4th goal in the third period with Dallas up 9-3, then proceeded to score two third-period goals, both on the power play, after Philly went up 4-0 then 5-1. He's presently in the midst of a seven-game goal drought and is in line for the green jacket with a two-stroke lead over Jacob Bryson (-26 to -24). I'd take a late second for him.
Finn2016 a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2023 à 20 h 19
Quoting: sabres89
I absolutely agree with your assessment, the major problem is- the winger market is weak. There isnt going to be a bidding war. If adams decides to move him, it's not going to be nice. The good news for adams is- the majority of the fan base wants him gone, so there's no pressure to make a move that actually would benefit the team.

This is true.
7 avr. 2023 à 22 h 20

Maybe if you ignore everything negative about his game. He's been on the ice for 52 goals against 5v5 compared to his 31 goals for. He hurts your team more than he helps. There's a reason why he has the worst +/- and no other forwards are even close. He's terrible defensively. Not physical at all. Brings down his linemates (Mitts is totally different player away from him). Granato has healthy scratched him multiple times.

Nobody is gonna pay the price because they actually watch him play.
8 avr. 2023 à 0 h 55
Sabres fan
Quoting: Cody_Eakin
Maybe if you ignore everything negative about his game. He's been on the ice for 52 goals against 5v5 compared to his 31 goals for. He hurts your team more than he helps. There's a reason why he has the worst +/- and no other forwards are even close. He's terrible defensively. Not physical at all. Brings down his linemates (Mitts is totally different player away from him). Granato has healthy scratched him multiple times.

Nobody is gonna pay the price because they actually watch him play.

It’s probably time he move on, and he’s not good defensively, but that was never his game. Now that Buffalo’s top 6 is pretty well settled and he’s not in it there should be another team he’d fit with. He’s still an elite shooter who can reliably score 20+ goals next year without fail, and close to 30 if he’s playing with a playmaker. I felt a lot of his offense this year was overmatching his 3rd line opponents. Since the Sabres have offensive depth now teams no longer key on him. Giving him away would be a mistake.
8 avr. 2023 à 1 h 33
It’s probably time he move on, and he’s not good defensively, but that was never his game. Now that Buffalo’s top 6 is pretty well settled and he’s not in it there should be another team he’d fit with. He’s still an elite shooter who can reliably score 20+ goals next year without fail, and close to 30 if he’s playing with a playmaker. I felt a lot of his offense this year was overmatching his 3rd line opponents. Since the Sabres have offensive depth now teams no longer key on him. Giving him away would be a mistake.

He's just not good enough offensively to be in any top 6 of a team trying to win games. An elite shooter should have scored at least 30 goals once in his career. He did have a playmaker when he was stapled to Eichel's line. He's an extremely streaker shooter who will have 6 goals in a week and have 0 goals for 2 months. He's just kind of a one trick pony who sits in the same spot. That's just not worth 4.75M.

'Giving him away would be a mistake" I don't think so. I'd be ecstatic with a 2nd round pick. He's a negative to the team on the ice. You gotta cut off the dead weight. With how little minutes he's played recently + healthy scratches Donny seems to think the same.
8 avr. 2023 à 2 h 3
Sabres fan
Quoting: Cody_Eakin
He's just not good enough offensively to be in any top 6 of a team trying to win games. An elite shooter should have scored at least 30 goals once in his career. He did have a playmaker when he was stapled to Eichel's line. He's an extremely streaker shooter who will have 6 goals in a week and have 0 goals for 2 months. He's just kind of a one trick pony who sits in the same spot. That's just not worth 4.75M.

'Giving him away would be a mistake" I don't think so. I'd be ecstatic with a 2nd round pick. He's a negative to the team on the ice. You gotta cut off the dead weight. With how little minutes he's played recently + healthy scratches Donny seems to think the same.

Like I said, it seems pretty clear that it’s time he moved on. He’s not a top six forward on this team anymore. That doesn’t mean they should throw him away and take whatever someone will give them. You’ve made your opinion obvious enough. For the record I do believe he would’ve scored 30 goals his first full season in Buffalo if he had not gotten hurt. He played an bit over half a season that year and managed 20 before getting hurt. Considering that he was getting top six minutes and power-play time I will always believe 30 would have been totally possible. Is it more likely that Buffalo takes less than a first round pick in return for him if he is on his way out this off-season? Obviously. If teams think they can pay less, why would they pay more? I think it’s definitely possible he gets moved. I just don’t know if it will be at the draft or sometime after that. But the Sabres backed themselves into a corner and had to give away Apslund. Doing the same with Olofsson is just bad asset management, if nothing else.
8 avr. 2023 à 7 h 33
Like I said, it seems pretty clear that it’s time he moved on. He’s not a top six forward on this team anymore. That doesn’t mean they should throw him away and take whatever someone will give them. You’ve made your opinion obvious enough. For the record I do believe he would’ve scored 30 goals his first full season in Buffalo if he had not gotten hurt. He played an bit over half a season that year and managed 20 before getting hurt. Considering that he was getting top six minutes and power-play time I will always believe 30 would have been totally possible. Is it more likely that Buffalo takes less than a first round pick in return for him if he is on his way out this off-season? Obviously. If teams think they can pay less, why would they pay more? I think it’s definitely possible he gets moved. I just don’t know if it will be at the draft or sometime after that. But the Sabres backed themselves into a corner and had to give away Apslund. Doing the same with Olofsson is just bad asset management, if nothing else.

"Selke" Asplund hasn't scored a goal since November 10, 2022. Since getting traded to the Preds on March 4 he's played in 16 games for Nashville, has zero goals, zero assists, is a minus-6 and averaged 10 minutes, 25 seconds of ice-time which is the lowest atoi of any player on that team. Asplund took a dive this season, not sure why, but the former second-rounder nose-dived right into a trade that netted the Sabres a mere 7th-round pick.

Olofsson was a 7th-round pick and fell off of a cliff for most of the calendar year. If the Sabres were to get a 2nd-rounder for him that would be a good return and actually balances out "Selke" Asplund's fall from grace.

As for "bad asset management," a point could be made for that, but it's more a case of hanging on to an asset for too long and selling low, imo. Not that I'm mad at management, because I saw Asplund as a solid fourth-liner with defensive acumen and the ability for modest offensive contributions while I thought "Goalofsson," despite his shortcomings, would contribute in a meaningful way. Neither really did that this season.
8 avr. 2023 à 10 h 53
Sabres fan
Quoting: Boos
"Selke" Asplund hasn't scored a goal since November 10, 2022. Since getting traded to the Preds on March 4 he's played in 16 games for Nashville, has zero goals, zero assists, is a minus-6 and averaged 10 minutes, 25 seconds of ice-time which is the lowest atoi of any player on that team. Asplund took a dive this season, not sure why, but the former second-rounder nose-dived right into a trade that netted the Sabres a mere 7th-round pick.

Olofsson was a 7th-round pick and fell off of a cliff for most of the calendar year. If the Sabres were to get a 2nd-rounder for him that would be a good return and actually balances out "Selke" Asplund's fall from grace.

As for "bad asset management," a point could be made for that, but it's more a case of hanging on to an asset for too long and selling low, imo. Not that I'm mad at management, because I saw Asplund as a solid fourth-liner with defensive acumen and the ability for modest offensive contributions while I thought "Goalofsson," despite his shortcomings, would contribute in a meaningful way. Neither really did that this season.

Part of Apslund’s problem this year was simply not playing. Even when injuries crushed the Sabres they called up Hinostroza to play over Apslund who was already on the roster. Sure, if he was more effective when he was out there he’d play more, but it’s a self fulfilling prophecy to a point. You drive down his value by never having him in the lineup. I’m well aware that Victor was a 7th round pick, and has exceeded all expectations for a player drafted that late. When you consider that almost any trade you make with him is a net positive, but I still would hope for at least a mid round 2nd over a late one. He’s the last player with a chance at 30 goals for the year, however unlikely, since he’s not played lately. It would be pretty cool to say the Sabres had 5 30 goal scorers this year. When was the last time we could say that?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage