SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Dubois trade

Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 24 mars 2023 à 17 h 38
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/185 (23%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dvorak, ChristianCanadiens de MontréalLNH-4 450 000 $011---64101828--
Farrell, SeanCanadiens de MontréalListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Panthers de la FlorideFLA)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dubois, Pierre-LucJets de WinnipegLNH-6 000 000 $011---64243256--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 390 834 $2647705617
Variation-1 550 000 $00-1-100
Final1 840 834 $ (↓)264769 (↓)4 (↓)617141428

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dubois, Pierre-LucJets de WinnipegLNH-1 362 162 $011---64243256--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dvorak, ChristianCanadiens de MontréalLNH-1 010 270 $011---64101828--
Farrell, SeanCanadiens de MontréalListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Panthers de la FlorideFLA)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial768 346 $2645603410
Variation351 892 $001100
Final1 120 238 $ (↑)264561 (↑)4 (↑)410-14-14-28
24 mars 2023 à 20 h 31
FAN
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Has anyone noticed that these Dubois to Montreal trades all look somewhat the same?
24 mars 2023 à 21 h 58
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,026
Quoting: CRC
Has anyone noticed that these Dubois to Montreal trades all look somewhat the same?

Yup. They're always absolutely horrible for the Jets.
24 mars 2023 à 22 h 28
FAN
And when you look at it , I don't think Winnipeg would be interested in any of the players that Montreal would be willing to part with
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 23 h 17
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,446
Montreal isn't adding Farrell to a PLD trade, think Kidney + the Panthers 1st + Armia or Hoffman. Jets probably pass on that too though, since they want Suzuki + Caufield + Hutson + Dach + both Habs 2023 1sts, and Windjammer likely says that isn't enough anyway!
Dom1422 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 23 h 18

You know this is a Jets fan proposing it right?!
24 mars 2023 à 23 h 31
FAN
Quoting: Campabee
You know this is a Jets fan proposing it right?!

And I'm a Leafs fan , I was just remarking that it seems to be the same trade being posted for Dubois on this site quite a bit
24 mars 2023 à 23 h 47
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285
Add that Engstrom kid and it’s a fair deal
24 mars 2023 à 23 h 48
Montreal isn't adding Farrell to a PLD trade, think Kidney + the Panthers 1st + Armia or Hoffman. Jets probably pass on that too though, since they want Suzuki + Caufield + Hutson + Dach + both Habs 2023 1sts, and Windjammer likely says that isn't enough anyway!

Lmao
24 mars 2023 à 23 h 52
And I'm a Leafs fan , I was just remarking that it seems to be the same trade being posted for Dubois on this site quite a bit

It’s similar. This is a little weak but you can expect the Florida 1st and Dvorak to be in the deal ( cap purposes). Then you have a list of prospects that are likely included, two of: Mailloux, Farrell, Kidney, Engstrom, Ylonen, Roy.

My guess is either Mailloux and Kidney, OR Farrell and Engstrom along with the FLA 1st and Dvorak. That would get you in the ballpark of the Horvat/Meier deals.
25 mars 2023 à 0 h 6
FAN
Quoting: Dom1422
It’s similar. This is a little weak but you can expect the Florida 1st and Dvorak to be in the deal ( cap purposes). Then you have a list of prospects that are likely included, two of: Mailloux, Farrell, Kidney, Engstrom, Ylonen, Roy.

My guess is either Mailloux and Kidney, OR Farrell and Engstrom along with the FLA 1st and Dvorak. That would get you in the ballpark of the Horvat/Meier deals.[/quot

It depends on whether other teams would be in on him
25 mars 2023 à 1 h 15

My guess is either Mailloux and Kidney, OR Farrell and Engstrom along with the FLA 1st and Dvorak. That would get you in the ballpark of the Horvat/Meier deals.

If it's 2 of those 6, it's likely Ylonen + Kidney or Engstrom. Roy is a hometown boy and HuGo has been collecting quite a few of them, Farrell is thought of as elite by Adam Nicholas (head of player development), so Habs management will be extremely high on him. Mailloux fills an organizational need (RHD). So your likely going to have to pick 2 of Kidney, Engstrom and Ylonen.
25 mars 2023 à 1 h 55
If it's 2 of those 6, it's likely Ylonen + Kidney or Engstrom. Roy is a hometown boy and HuGo has been collecting quite a few of them, Farrell is thought of as elite by Adam Nicholas (head of player development), so Habs management will be extremely high on him. Mailloux fills an organizational need (RHD). So your likely going to have to pick 2 of Kidney, Engstrom and Ylonen.

I was just listing the prospects that are going to be of value to Winnipeg, I wouldn’t expect us to move Roy and I don’t think Winnipeg would demand it.

As for Mailloux you send him before Farrell, at least in my opinion and considering Winnipeg’s lack of high end RD in the system, his size and upside I believe they will covet him.

This is a deal for Dubois, and while they lack leverage you will still have to pay a reasonable price. Giving up Mailloux is no issue and I believe HuGo will do it. The need for high end talented players in general is higher than a 2nd pairing right D..
who MAYBE could become more than that..

I could see FLA 1st, Mailloux, Ylonen and Dvorak as the deal.
25 mars 2023 à 2 h 3

Dubois holds the cards here. Other teams may be in on him, but are they going to pay a hefty price knowing he will not re-sign with them? I’d say he will not sign with at least 2/3rds of the league.

We don’t know his preference at this point but we have an idea. We know he wouldn’t stay in Columbus (we thought it was about the coach) but now he is forcing his way out of Winnipeg for no real obvious reason. The only thing that makes sense is that these are small market teams.

We know he wants to sign in Montreal but is that the only place? Maybe it comes down to the market and he will only sign in a big one. That leaves us with like 10 teams but most of them like the Rangers, Boston, Toronto, Chicago, LA either don’t have the assets to make that deal, don’t have the cap space or are rebuilding…

Detroit is one team I can think of that will probably bring some competition but I don’t think it will be too much of a bidding war.

Regardless though this is pretty similar to the Horvat/Meier deals and there was a lot of competition for them.
ChadLucifer et MoxNix a aimé ceci.
26 mars 2023 à 17 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 36

Dubois holds the cards here. Other teams may be in on him, but are they going to pay a hefty price knowing he will not re-sign with them? I’d say he will not sign with at least 2/3rds of the league.

We don’t know his preference at this point but we have an idea. We know he wouldn’t stay in Columbus (we thought it was about the coach) but now he is forcing his way out of Winnipeg for no real obvious reason. The only thing that makes sense is that these are small market teams.

We know he wants to sign in Montreal but is that the only place? Maybe it comes down to the market and he will only sign in a big one. That leaves us with like 10 teams but most of them like the Rangers, Boston, Toronto, Chicago, LA either don’t have the assets to make that deal, don’t have the cap space or are rebuilding…

Detroit is one team I can think of that will probably bring some competition but I don’t think it will be too much of a bidding war.

Regardless though this is pretty similar to the Horvat/Meier deals and there was a lot of competition for them.

Yea it will be. Jets won’t be trading him to Montreal and anyone with a brain knows it. It’s going to be to a contender or a team that thinks they have a hope in signing him. My guess is a team trades for him at the draft, thinking 2023 first, another pick plus a B level prospect. That team then tries signing him and if fails will flip at the 2024 deadline to a contender
26 mars 2023 à 20 h 53
Quoting: ChadLucifer

Yea it will be. Jets won’t be trading him to Montreal and anyone with a brain knows it. It’s going to be to a contender or a team that thinks they have a hope in signing him. My guess is a team trades for him at the draft, thinking 2023 first, another pick plus a B level prospect. That team then tries signing him and if fails will flip at the 2024 deadline to a contender

Why would they do that when they can just get a better offer with an extension from Montreal this offseason? That’s doesn’t make any sense. They’ll have no issue trading him to where he wants to go, that’s how you get the most for him.

They traded Trouba to NY knowing that’s where he wanted to go.
27 mars 2023 à 10 h 40
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,185
Modifié 27 mars 2023 à 10 h 45
Why would they do that when they can just get a better offer with an extension from Montreal this offseason? That’s doesn’t make any sense. They’ll have no issue trading him to where he wants to go, that’s how you get the most for him.

They traded Trouba to NY knowing that’s where he wanted to go.

Montreal definitely won't be making an offer this year because that would require compensation including 1st round picks. Yes more than one 1st because if it's just one the AAV won't be high enough to stop Winnipeg from matching. In 2024 when he's UFA with no compensation required then sure Montreal will be all over him.
27 mars 2023 à 10 h 42
Quoting: MoxNix
Montreal definitely won't be making an offer this year because that would require compensation including their 1st round pick this season. In 2024 when he's UFA with no compensation required then sure they'll be all over him.

Why are you so sure that he makes it to ufa?
27 mars 2023 à 14 h 50
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 36
Why are you so sure that he makes it to ufa?

It’s pretty apparent. Doesn’t take a brainiac to know it. He’s going to get traded to a contender for something like 1st 2nd + maybe a prospect or young player. Montreal won’t be offering anything of value so all these mock trades are idiotic
27 mars 2023 à 15 h 8
Quoting: ChadLucifer
It’s pretty apparent. Doesn’t take a brainiac to know it. He’s going to get traded to a contender for something like 1st 2nd + maybe a prospect or young player. Montreal won’t be offering anything of value so all these mock trades are idiotic

All we have so far is his agent saying he would like to play in Montreal. That doesn’t equate to Montreal or nothing.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage