Équipe: 2022-23 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 18 févr. 2023
Publié: 18 févr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
What I think penguins should do at deadline
Transactions
PIT
  1. Coleman, Blake (2 000 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (CGY)
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2023 (CGY)
CGY
  1. Carter, Jeff
  2. Svejkovsky, Lukas
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (NJD)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (PIT)
EDM
  1. Kapanen, Kasperi
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
ARI
  1. Dumoulin, Brian
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2025 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Demko, Thatcher (800 000 $ retained)
VAN
  1. Gauthier, Taylor
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (BUF)
EDM
  1. Pickering, Owen
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de CGY
Logo de PIT
Logo de BUF
Logo de CGY
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $74 048 925 $0 $400 000 $8 451 075 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 200 000 $4 200 000 $
G
UFA - 4
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 févr. 2023 à 22 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,159
Pass on Desmith. Vibes are all off
18 févr. 2023 à 22 h 34
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,802
Flames decline. Makes our cap situation SIGNIFICANTLY worse.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2023 à 22 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,284
Quoting: Gmonwy

Also brutal value wise for that retention
18 févr. 2023 à 22 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 559
Calgary says no.
Edmonton maybe says yes.
Dumoulin says no.
You want to pay a 1st, 3rd, 6th, and goalie prospect for a goalie that’s been as bad, if not worse than DeSmith and the injury issues of Jarry. Congratulations, you played yourself.
I doubt anyone pays for desucks.
You want to pay the equivalent of a 1st and 3rd for Kostin and Lavoie only to put Kostin on waivers where he definitely gets claimed by Edmonton, if not by someone else sooner. That’s a bold strategy, cotton.
18 févr. 2023 à 23 h 6
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,870
Quoting: Hockeyfan1234
Calgary says no.
Edmonton maybe says yes.
Dumoulin says no.
You want to pay a 1st, 3rd, 6th, and goalie prospect for a goalie that’s been as bad, if not worse than DeSmith and the injury issues of Jarry. Congratulations, you played yourself.
You want to pay the equivalent of a 1st and 3rd for Kostin and Lavoie only to put Kostin on waivers where he definitely gets claimed by Edmonton, if not by someone else sooner. That’s a bold strategy, cotton.

Demko had 15 bad games while injured and behind one of the worst defenses in the league. He had two elite seasons prior to this year. Canucks pass on this deal easily
18 févr. 2023 à 23 h 6
Canucks aren’t doing that
18 févr. 2023 à 23 h 9
Quoting: mv21227
Demko had 15 bad games while injured and behind one of the worst defenses in the league. He had two elite seasons prior to this year. Canucks pass on this deal easily

Cool beans
20 févr. 2023 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,032
What're you doing with the goaltending situation next year - just curious
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Cool beans

Cool beans

Quoting: JSEB93
What're you doing with the goaltending situation next year - just curious

Demo has expressed his interest in moving on from Vancouver. He wasn't happy about how they dealt with Pearson's injury, And he isn't too impressed with the management, He wants out and pittsburgh has been one of the teams that have expressed most interest in him. Also because jarry is clearly injury prone, Demko would be quite good for us
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Canucks aren’t doing that

Why not? Demko wants out of VAN, Demkos trade value has gone wayyy down too. Maybe they won't do it with the retained part, But if you away the retained part they would for sure be hella interested in that
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Calgary says no.
Edmonton maybe says yes.
Dumoulin says no.

Calgary is iffy
Edmonton for sure says yes, Tf you mean maybe, They've been interested in doing a 1 for 1 swap with Kappy and Puljujarvj but adding that 6th round pick makes it even better.
No way u just said Demko is worse than Desmith or even close. Demko is on a team significantly worse than the pens, Demko was really good under good management, And jarrys quite injury prone as of now, Demko could serve as a very good back up. Dumoulin won't say no you goofy mf. Owen Pickering will be nothing but what a top 4 d low or top 6 d on the Oilers. He will have chance at making that roster lmfao, And My bad I meant to put Kostin up and get rid of Heinen calm down there
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gmonwy

You're adding like 1M thats not alot especially when the cap goes up 1M next year
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Stadel
Pass on Desmith. Vibes are all off

I don't think they'd pass on desmith for a 5th, If not a 5th then they'd do a 6th
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 23
Quoting: PenguinsLover
Demo has expressed his interest in moving on from Vancouver. He wasn't happy about how they dealt with Pearson's injury, And he isn't too impressed with the management, He wants out and pittsburgh has been one of the teams that have expressed most interest in him. Also because jarry is clearly injury prone, Demko would be quite good for us

Not with the way he has played this year. No way are the pens giving up all that for someone who has looked just as bad as DeSmith/Tokarski and been dealing with an injury that god knows if Vancouver screwed up dealing with like they have with other players on that team.
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 36
Calgary is iffy
Edmonton for sure says yes, Tf you mean maybe, They've been interested in doing a 1 for 1 swap with Kappy and Puljujarvj but adding that 6th round pick makes it even better.
No way u just said Demko is worse than Desmith or even close. Demko is on a team significantly worse than the pens, Demko was really good under good management, And jarrys quite injury prone as of now, Demko could serve as a very good back up. Dumoulin won't say no you goofy mf. Owen Pickering will be nothing but what a top 4 d low or top 6 d on the Oilers. He will have chance at making that roster lmfao, And My bad I meant to put Kostin up and get rid of Heinen calm down there

Calgary is iffy? Tf you mean? You really think they want an over the hill player with a bad contract and has played like garbage for Coleman while also retaining on Coleman. Heck take out Carter and then maybe it’s iffy.
Are you in Edmonton’s or Pittsburgh’s front office? I doubt it. If edmonton was interested in a 1-1 swap then they’d have done it. I think they are more interested in clearing the cap hit than taking on another underwhelming performer.
Look at Demko’s stats. They are as bad as DeSmiths this year. There is no denying that. And look how the pens have played the majority of the year. They have gotten by on Jarry stealing games and beating the bottom of the league teams. They are 0 for their last 9 vs the metro and only have won 1 game vs an opponent in a playoff position in the last 2 months. Not to mention you say Jarry is injury prone, what is Demko currently dealing with again?
You think 31 year old Dumo who has a limited no trade clause wants to go to a bottom feeder? Riiiiiiigggghhtt? And you call me the goofy mf. Btw, name calling is against the rules. It shows a lack of intelligence when randomly resorting to name calling just because your trade ideas get criticized.
Pickering was just drafted. There is no way they give up on him already. And I’m not a mind reader, so I’m not going to assume that you meant to do something else. I think you need to calm down. Take a step back from the computer and breathe before coming on here if you can’t have a respectable dialogue while defending your position while being open to criticism. Fun fact: none of us are gm’s so don’t take it so hard and just move on if you don’t like what someone says.
21 févr. 2023 à 2 h 47
Why not? Demko wants out of VAN, Demkos trade value has gone wayyy down too. Maybe they won't do it with the retained part, But if you away the retained part they would for sure be hella interested in that

Demko does not want out of VAN, that was a false rumour. The Canucks also won’t sell low, so if you want him it’ll be a similar or slightly lower price than he would’ve cost at the start of the season. Not a 1st that’s not even this season and scraps
21 févr. 2023 à 9 h 7

Pretty sure Demko is injury prone too though. I meant more like who would you be keeping next year - but I guess based on your answer I'm assuming Demko? Should probably try to trade Jarry this year then.
21 févr. 2023 à 9 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,159
I don't think they'd pass on desmith for a 5th, If not a 5th then they'd do a 6th

We don't really do expelled from school goalies
22 févr. 2023 à 3 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Not with the way he has played this year. No way are the pens giving up all that for someone who has looked just as bad as DeSmith/Tokarski and been dealing with an injury that god knows if Vancouver screwed up dealing with like they have with other players on that team.

Demko wants out and he hasn't played nearly as bad as Desmith
22 févr. 2023 à 3 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Stadel
We don't really do expelled from school goalies

Doesn't even make sense
22 févr. 2023 à 3 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JSEB93
Pretty sure Demko is injury prone too though. I meant more like who would you be keeping next year - but I guess based on your answer I'm assuming Demko? Should probably try to trade Jarry this year then.

Are you dumb? Why in the world would we trade jarry. And I don't see demko getting injured too much, But I think you missed the point of the trade we have a decent goalie who can actually win games and make saves. Not that hard to see
22 févr. 2023 à 3 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Demko does not want out of VAN, that was a false rumour. The Canucks also won’t sell low, so if you want him it’ll be a similar or slightly lower price than he would’ve cost at the start of the season. Not a 1st that’s not even this season and scraps

Lmfao what that rumor wasn't false. Where'd you get that from. He's expressed it many times to his agent and that's why teams are actively exploring him. It's not hard to grasp a thought on that
22 févr. 2023 à 3 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Calgary is iffy? Tf you mean? You really think they want an over the hill player with a bad contract and has played like garbage for Coleman while also retaining on Coleman. Heck take out Carter and then maybe it’s iffy.
Are you in Edmonton’s or Pittsburgh’s front office? I doubt it. If edmonton was interested in a 1-1 swap then they’d have done it. I think they are more interested in clearing the cap hit than taking on another underwhelming performer.
Look at Demko’s stats. They are as bad as DeSmiths this year. There is no denying that. And look how the pens have played the majority of the year. They have gotten by on Jarry stealing games and beating the bottom of the league teams. They are 0 for their last 9 vs the metro and only have won 1 game vs an opponent in a playoff position in the last 2 months. Not to mention you say Jarry is injury prone, what is Demko currently dealing with again?
You think 31 year old Dumo who has a limited no trade clause wants to go to a bottom feeder? Riiiiiiigggghhtt? And you call me the goofy mf. Btw, name calling is against the rules. It shows a lack of intelligence when randomly resorting to name calling just because your trade ideas get criticized.
Pickering was just drafted. There is no way they give up on him already. And I’m not a mind reader, so I’m not going to assume that you meant to do something else. I think you need to calm down. Take a step back from the computer and breathe before coming on here if you can’t have a respectable dialogue while defending your position while being open to criticism. Fun fact: none of us are gm’s so don’t take it so hard and just move on if you don’t like what someone says.

Paragraph I ain't reading

Not reading a pointless paragraph, Its funny how mad u guys get over someone posting trades that they think could work. Get a life
22 févr. 2023 à 3 h 32
Lmfao what that rumor wasn't false. Where'd you get that from. He's expressed it many times to his agent and that's why teams are actively exploring him. It's not hard to grasp a thought on that

Show me where the rumour Demko wanted out was confirmed to be true? He himself denied the rumours. And it’s been confirmed the Canucks haven’t been shopping him at all
22 févr. 2023 à 9 h 17
Are you dumb? Why in the world would we trade jarry. And I don't see demko getting injured too much, But I think you missed the point of the trade we have a decent goalie who can actually win games and make saves. Not that hard to see

Why? Because that's the only logical thing to do if you're getting Demko lol - so it's actually me who should be asking you if you are dumb. He does though.

We already have that - so that's a pretty stupid point then. And you traded for a backup having an awful year - so that doesn't even fix that lol. Plus you gave up a first round pick to do so haha. Yes - it is hard to see what the point is - that's why I asked you what it was in the first place. And you don't seem to have an answer. Just half assed insults.

You aren't going to have Jarry and Demko on the same team - they don't have the cap space to spend 10mil on goalies. You don't trade a 1st round pick for a backup goalie. That's why I asked what the future situation was in your eyes. Not hard to understand

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage